Parade

Story Info
Drive-in theater...
1.7k words
4
8.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha twitched...and twitched. There was just no escaping it. Her body was betraying her, all afire with need. She had even had to hold her leash chain within her jaw to keep all her uncontrollable cries stifled, after all it would not do to alarm her passengers. She needed to keep her focus on the road, her white knuckled hands upon the wheel.

Her brand-new sister, Rubi, was being taken to her first fetish ball. "I want to sit in back with Mistress!!", she had cried joyously as they left the house. Miss Eva had caught Sam's eye slyly, tossing the keys her way, replying breezily, "I guess that means you're driving, My treasure."

Both of the girls were excited, even if Sam had been to such events before; being there for her sister's first time would be a delight.

Before leaving Miss Eva had selected outfits for both her girls (both hidden presently under trench coats). Rubi was decked out in clinging shining vinyl of the deepest black, the catsuit had been designed with strategic cutouts over her breasts and her pussy, for easier access (as Miss Eva would often put it). Samantha was topless under her coat and wearing naught but a garter and stocking set. The garters black with crimson accents, the welt of the stockings matching that stark red.

Each girl was also fitted with a long thick dildo within the roundness of their rumps, buzzing at a none-too-gentle setting. Miss Eva had also had the ingenuity to connect the girls by those dildos stuffed so far up within them, she had threaded a chain through the back panel of the front seat after they had sat, and connected the chain ends to the cap of each dildo. The chain was not very long so that Rubi could not sit fully back against the back seat, not without sitting twisted sideways. But the excitable girl was perfectly willing to sit on the floor of the back seat at her Mistress's feet.

Satisfied with the way Her girls were set up within the limo, Miss Eva sauntered round the back to the passenger side and settled within, and they were on their way.

It should have been an easy ride, the venue for the ball was not all that far from Miss Eva's residence, just a short ride up the freeway. But Rubi took it upon herself (much to their Mistress's delight) to pleasure her owner on the way, insinuating herself between Miss Eva's legs and diving under Her skirt to lash her tongue at that divine sex.

This, of course, would not bother Samantha in the slightest...as it gave her the greatest joy to see both of the ladies in her life satisfied to the fullest...except that she was tethered to her sister's lifting bouncing ass as she was trying to drive.

Gritting her teeth, almost chewing on the chain of her leash, her body shuddering, her sex calling to her as perspiration gathered between her tits, she kept her eyes riveted on the road.

Eventually however, the call of her body's craving was to be Samantha's undoing. After all, she could hear the delicious purrs of her Mistress, and she could feel each and every bob of her sister's ass as it tugged upon her own, compounding the effect of the incessant throbbing of the phallus.

Concentration threatening to slip from her, Samantha eased the limo to the side of the freeway and put it in park. Deftly unbuttoning her coat and pulling it open, she began to pull and knead the soft swell of her tits, teeth firmly clamped upon the leash. She ran her fingers over her prickled and ignited skin, arching off the driver's seat and issuing the softest of sighs. Her body would jump almost imperceptibly every time either her Mistress's or Rubi's voice climbed in pitch, her mind's eye envisioning the state of the pair behind the tinted screen.

Sliding those endless silken stems as wide apart as she could manage, her hand began to slide between her thighs, softly caressing her bare mound as she arched like a cat and exhaled breathily.

By this time, her two passengers had recovered themselves enough to realized that the motion was absent from their journey and had lowered the screen between front and back. Samantha just knew that Rubi had twisted her flexible young form enough to prop her chin on the driver seat, at the same time Miss Eva had leant forward purred in Her way, "What 'cha doing, Samantha?"

The only reply was a long drawn-out moan through gritted teeth that sent shivers down both women's spines.

Miss Eva twisted to one side in the back and leant down enough to unhook Rubi from her sister, and then sat up and whispered something in the sexy little critter's ear, something that made her eyes widen in joy.

As Miss Eva reached along for the power button to open the sunroof, Rubi clambered over the seats to join her sister in front. Samantha's brow was furrowed, and her teeth clenched as she reddened swiftly with her sister's eyes upon her. The look upon Rubi's features almost chastising her as she looked upon Sam's wandering hands, watching as they dipped into the hollow between her legs.

With Miss Eva silently guiding her, Rubi slipped herself into the depression between driver and front passenger seat, maneuvering herself around the shift stick, getting as close to her sister as possible and pushing her up against the seat. At the same moment, Miss Eva was at Sam's ear, purring as She grasped the girl's shoulders and lifted her. Samantha whimpered through the chain as both women's hands were now on her. As she was pushed back and lifted her sky-high pumps fell off her curling toes to clatter against the brake pedal.

All of a sudden, the wind from the freeway was whipping Samantha's hair back and kissing her nipples with the chill of the breezy afternoon. Her Mistress's hands had wrapped round her throat, caressing the three black roses adorning her collar and clamping her to the seat, as her sister moved between her thighs and started to lick and devour her pussy, just as she had Miss Eva's just seconds before.

The chain fell from Samantha's mouth to bounce a few times between her tits as it sank heavily to dangle. Her cries went out to the traffic, spilling from her throat in earnest as her voice was now freed.

Rubi's tongue did not let up in her fervor to taste of her beloved sister. That tongue curled round her clit and pushed into the folds of her heat with much enthusiasm, and perhaps impatience for her meal.

Miss Eva cooed into Samantha's ear, letting her own tongue trace the coils of the flesh of that shell. Her fingers squeezing just by the mere treat of hearing Her pet cry to the world.

As Rubi pulled Samantha's leg open wider, she absent-mindedly propped her foot on the steering wheel, too engrossed in her sister's cunt to care. In that moment, the blaring wail of the limo horn streaked out across the freeway. Cars were slowing at that point, honking back in response. The wind would carry away random phrases like "nice tits" and "yeah baby!"

As Samantha slid into the welcome abandon of her lusts, she vaguely noticed that the freeway traffic was coming to a standstill. The swift rush of it was stilling to a complete halt as Samantha's squeals and urges for more of her sister's tongue were echoing through the wind. Her cries attracting all the attention of the commuters. The passersby were putting their vehicles into park in the middle of the standstill traffic, getting out of their cars and sitting on their hoods or even drifting close to watch this half naked woman just escalating into the throes of orgasm. Men and women alike, their attention held rapt on Samantha's ecstasy.

Miss Eva's eyes twinkled as she peered out of the tinted windows at the rush of onlookers delighting in her pet, she leaned up towards the sunroof and whispered to Sam to simply cum when she was ready.

Sam planted her hands back on the edges of the sunroof opening behind her, body bowed, tits bared to the world as she writhed along half in and half out of the car. The first murmurings of her climax licking up her spine, bent sharply as she tossed her head back screaming, hair streaming behind her.

Rubi would not let up, spurred on by all of her sister's cries and the rhythmic undulation of her body, crying to be undone. She continued to plunge her tongue deep within her sister's velvet sheathe coaxing her essence from within that tight dewy canal.

Curling her fingers round the framework of the roof Samantha let loose a howl of sheer unadulterated bliss as her body unraveled and began to convulse along the roof to the cheers of the masses gathered. She could faintly hear her sister's moan from within the car as she received the prize she was seeking and pressed herself even tighter to Samantha's pulsing sheathe as she drank down every last bit of her nectar.

As Samantha continued to quiver, both her Mistress and her sister eased her back into the car. Miss Eva opened the car door and gathered both of her girls by the leash loops and guided them out of the car on their knees, she paraded them up and down a short length of the freeway twice for the (already won) approval of those gathered. She then walked them back to the car to the sound of thunderous applause.

The onlookers were swiftly getting back to their vehicles as the traffic up ahead seemed to be clearing. A few of the commuters did attempt to throw themselves at Miss Eva's feet in the hopes of similar treatment to their own persons in future. She responded with a few mere blown kisses, rich with the promise of missed opportunity.

As she got her girls settled back into the car, she leaned forward to Samantha and inquired gently, "Do you think you might be able to drive, now Mine...?"

Samantha turned and nodded softly, "yes Mistress."

Miss Eva leaned back and idly stroked Rubi's soft short blonde locks and offered a firm wicked smile, "very well, Rubi, let's get your sister back home so we can punish her for our missing the ball."