All Comments on 'Catering a Big Deal'

by TexasFarmBoy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is as unromantic as it comes

Should not be dragged on for too long.A polygamous relationship is something which you cannot foresee in the US but in the eastern culture its is common you may have to look at their perspective where the DS angle is rare especially when the D is a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It was not a waste of time and it was romantic and sexy at the same time. Lot's of fun!! Thank you for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Was too long . Most of it pieces together except for the salty/creamy drinks and the

same flavor Rick found while going down on his wife. Also , her inability to give it up to

him, then saying she had never cheated on him. Can understand the mistake trying to sell the story. Just a FYI , putting the image of some guy eating some other guys spunk takes it out of the romance category for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Introductions with figures on weight and length should be banished. But then the story brings interesting interaction between the characters. The male protagonist, really a good creation, is very lucky this is a romantic story, so for this once the looser takes it all.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
common

female fantasy trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You gotta be kidding me...

Nothing else to say. One Star.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
Totally Unexpected

Extremely well crafted plot leading 180 degrees away from the finalle - a totally twisted turn of events for the best outcome for most players. We, the readers approve of the positive outcome. My question? Who did they think they were fooling - beside the reader. NOW with a setup for a possible introduction a Bi- encounter ... There are grounds for demands that there must be Next Episode. So many more opportunities while they work out, or work IN the kinks of the new relationship and the way they relate to old friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no thanks

You turned him into a pussy wimp on the third pave of eight and I abandoned ship. To each his own, but to me , it just sucked and appeared to be heading in a southerly direction.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
authors

you need to say at the beginning off the story if it is a cuck story and I won't waste my time reading so a 1*. Biggest problem is that they all lied to Rick, they had no idea how he would react. Even though the author made it ok with Rick it was still wrong to lie and cheat. Sad

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
a menagerie du triage

TFB, you done it again with another fabulously imagineered rollercoaster of a story.

Having read some of your other stories I knew you are a master of plot twists. Then you offered the obvious troll bait of the threat to feminize your character, Rick.

I was well tempted to stop reading then, as that is a porn fetish I never have understood.

However, afterwards, I am neither unhappy nor confounded by the way you developed this story.

I think, that at your chosen ending, I feel relieved and maybe some satisfaction that there is a just quid pro quo between your characters..

xiluaxiluaalmost 9 years ago
unromantic crap

Wimp guy. lesbian wifes. All cheaters. This story does not belong in the romantic category. Technically the story is well developed, this is a four stars, but the story plot sucks to my taste; that's a two stars. So I rated it a three stars.

goldponygoldponyover 8 years ago
hmmmmm

There were a few hints but a well told story. Still started to get angry with his putting up with it and then he ends up with the prize. Jim is as dumb as I was when I was young. Just laying pipe isn't living. Just digging a deeper hole to fall into. You have some very interesting plot twists, that you either get happy or stunned. Good Job.

Yeah Rick, jenni, and cassi. Now the hard job......kids. Thanks. GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
does not fly

sorry the storyline does not fly.

have trouble believing this is a T.F.M written tale.

reads more like a state department press briefing

" full o shit & nonsense "

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Maybe label story properly

Let me say that the flow of the story is fine that said not what I was expecting

The wife is an a cheating bitch who deserves to fucking be burned at the stake .basically she doesn't have any feelings for the poor bastard he's just wants to fuck whoever turns her fansy . her statement that she won't let him wait and suffer without shows her contempt for him she can fuck asshole but is to sore for her husband

The best friend is cold manipulative tramp who because she is submissive has tried to turn him into a panty wearing cuckold

As for the prick he's the reason people buy guns his fucking statement about beating some sense into Rick shows the type of asshole he is . him acting like he is God's gift give me a break.

Rick needs to get the fuck away from all these people before he has no self respect left if there is any there now

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You had the nerve

Under fetishes you listed none but, I think you forgot being stupid. You can write and with good grammar I might add. Some people I heard say people with good grammar can write good stories. Hah! They are just plain wrong, you did a great job using your skills to dot all the eyes and cross all the "T's" but, your story was poor at best. Be a up right person and stop the stupid crap. You wasted time!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
When will the last chapter be ready!

I'm not a fan of violence but, that's the only way to save this crap. He has to kill his wife, her girl friend and the girl friends husband. He can also throw in the other folks as well. How he does it doesn't matter just get it done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 wimpy star

where the hell is the cat for wimpy cucky authors.

texas wimpy farm boy needs the cat for himself.

2hqttq wimpy cuck|||||||

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yuck!

The little bitch Casie started turning him into a wimpy cuck on the first page!

If his wife hadn't been cheating before, surely she would when he started calling Jim "Master"!

RUN AWAY!

Couldn't get past that first page....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Total garbage!

Written for the emotionally challenged and pathological losers. Author goes on my black list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
your stories may need a health warning

Funny to see all the misogynists getting so angry about some of your stories. I know as most of the liberal thinking people here that they are just a pathetic bunch of frustrated males that cannot enjoy sex in their own environment, seek quick gratification here and get quite upset if you don't adhere to their demands. Because your stories are brilliantly different you will always upset them. But they could get so upset that they end up on heart monitors or worse. So maybe you should put up a general health warning for 'em. Cheers and keep up the good work!

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Brilliant

You are a great writer. This story had me on the edge of my seat until the end. Thanks and keep up the good work. Oh, and ignore the asshole anons who don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One Star

Others have justified a 1 star rating as well as,or better than, I could. I won’t waste my time bothering with it. 1 star, and that’s at least two more than it’s worth.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
"Romance"?

I read all sorts of things but never would have looked at this if it had been appropriately categorized. Is there a category for disrespect?

I skipped down the many pages of paragraphs full of disregard for feelings, loathsome disrespect for who someone was supposed to love and esteem.... I kept hoping for some redemption but found nothing but losers, all nasty, everyone sinking low. Foul.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Personally, I liked it, the category should have also been BDSM. At the storyline led you to believe that Jenni was cheating with Jim when in reality Jenni and Cassie were an item and they were manipulating poor weak Rick to accept Cassie as his second wife to form a polygamous family.

Jenni was a strong alpha female who loved her husband and did what she did to dominate Rick and Cassie. Writing was good as was the storyline that I really like the twist toward the end. Well done 5++stars

goodshoes2goodshoes210 months ago

Tough to rate. 1 or 5 stars? So, I gave 3 stars. Interesting story, pretty well written. But hard to accept Rick's submissive side. Oh well, it is the authors world. Damned if I could write anything worthwhile so I will just shut up now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous