Catering a Big Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick have you ever.....oh never mind. That's none of my business."

"What do you want to know? You know that I would tell you anything."

"Well, I was just wondering if you had ever messed around behind Jenni's back?"

"No, not really. It just didn't seem worth it to lose Jenni over a quickie."

"You said, 'not really.' Does that mean you have done a little something?"

"A couple of times at a party I might have snuck a kiss with someone and once I got a feel of a very nice breast. But it didn't lead anywhere. I mean everyone was a little drunk and it just sort of happened. What about you? Have you ever messed around on Jim?"

Cassie paused before she answered. "About like you. I went to a party once when Jim was out of town. There was a really cute single guy there and we spent a lot of the night talking. When we were out on the patio he kissed me."

"So what happened?"

"We kissed for a minute and then he put one hand on my breast and he tried to get the other one up my dress. I broke the kiss and slapped the shit out of him. He got up and left the party. That was about it."

"Did you tell Jim about it?"

"Yes, he laughed his head off. Did you tell Jenni about yours?"

"No, I didn't have to. Both times, she was sitting next to me kissing the girl's husband."

"Oh, she was naughty too."

"Only a little and it didn't last long. The other couple had to get home to relieve their baby sitter. We never talked about it but had really good sex when we got home."

"How often do you and Jenni have sex?"

"When we first got married, we were doing it almost every night and a lot of mornings. But after she got established in real estate, the frequency dropped because she was often out with clients well into the evening and she is often exhausted. So it has dwindled. We still manage at least twice a week but that is often on the weekend if she doesn't have clients to deal with. I guess this weekend will be a dry one if they are going to carry this client around all Saturday."

"That sounds a lot like the story of Jim and I too. I guess it was a little surprising that I got pregnant because he was in a really busy period. Then after the baby was born, things slowed down even more. Some weeks we are lucky if we can get together once."

"Speaking of Saturday, assuming everything goes off well Friday night, do you want to get out of the house and go do something since our spouses will be busy?"

"I like that idea. Sure, let's do something. Any ideas of what you want to do?"

"Not really. With Jenni gone all day, I have a choice of doing yard work or cleaning out the garage or do anything with you. Guess which one is the most appealing?"

Cassie laughed, "I'll tell you what let's do. You pick three things that you think will be enjoyable for me and I'll think of three things that I think you will enjoy. They can last no longer than an hour and we switch each hour. If we leave at 9:00 or so, we will be through between 3 and 4:00 and then we can come back and cook something on the grill for Jim and Jenni when they get home."

"You have the most creative mind; that is a great idea. Of course, now I have to come up with three things that you will enjoy that last less than an hour."

"Be creative; think of things that are unusual. You know me well enough to know what I might like. And let's leave a meal out of it. We'll stop and do lunch somewhere when we feel like it."

"Alright, it's a deal and a date."

Cassie smiled, "You're great."

They heard Jim's car drive up and open the garage door. Rick took his arm from around Cassie and called Jenni to tell her to come over for coffee. Cassie rose and went to the kitchen to pour them refills and pour two new ones.

Jim came in the house from the garage at the same time Jenni came in the front door. Cassie yelled, "Hey you two; out on the patio. I'm bringing the coffee." Cassie returned to the patio to find Jim and Jenni standing and saying hi to Rick. She put the tray with the coffee on the table and took Rick's and her refill and sat down where she had been. Jim and Jenni went to the other love seat and sat together.

They talked for awhile with Jim and Jenni talking about some of the tedious stuff that gets brought up at these meetings. They all laughed at some of the stories they told about people they knew. Finally, Jim asked, "So did you two find something to wear Friday night?"

Cassie answered, "Yes we did."

"Are we going to get to see it?"

"Yes.... On Friday night." Cassie teased.

Jim turned to Jenni and said, "What do you want to bet they will wear jeans and a tee shirt that says 'Ricky & Cassie Catering. We feed the world.'"

"You'd lose that bet. If Cassie had anything to say about it, they found something a lot more creative and exotic than that."

"I'll bet you lunch next week that they wear nothing more exciting than the waiters and waitresses at a decent restaurant."

"I'll take that bet and you better make sure that your American Express card is paid up because you will be feeding me well."

"We'll see. If I win, you'll get a chicken salad at a fast food restaurant."

They both turned to look at Rick and Cassie but all they saw was two grinning faces that said "You'll have to wait. We aren't telling."

"By the way Cassie, your menu looks great. I wouldn't change a thing. I haven't shown it to Jim because he would want to change it to cheeseburgers and fries."

"Jenni, are you accusing my husband of having poor taste?" Cassie said in mock horror.

"No, Cassie honey. I am saying that your husband has no taste. He'd eat roadkill if there was some barbeque sauce available."

Jim defended himself, "Hey roadkill is good as long as it is less than a day old and the vultures haven't found it."

Rick responded, "Jim, if the roadkill is a day old and the vultures haven't found it, it probably isn't worth eating." They all broke up in laughter.

Shortly thereafter, Rick and Jenni got up to go home. At the door, Jenni gave Jim a kiss goodnight, like usual. Cassie did the same to Rick but added a little nuance to her kiss that he hadn't felt from her before.

As they left, Jenni told Cassie that she would come over after work the next day and help her get the stuff ready for Friday.

When they got home and into the bedroom, Jenni raised her arms and said, "Undress me and get the body lotion. I need a massage." Rick eagerly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off followed by her bra. Next her skirt and panties fell to the floor. Jenni almost just fell into her place on the bed. As tempting as it appeared, Rick knew that if he gave her a good massage, she would be asleep before he finished. He decided to give her a good massage.

He warmed the lotion up in his hands and started at her shoulders. She began humming at his first touch.

She said, "I am so lucky that you like to do this. Cassie says that Jim doesn't like to give her a massage, so she never gets one." Rick broke into a smile as he now only had two decisions to make for Saturday. Jenni was asleep before he even got to her soft bottom. He rubbed lotion on it up anyway as much for his pleasure as hers. Then he laid next to her and fell asleep.

Thursday went by quickly at work. That night Jenni spent three hours with Cassie and came home with three glasses of wine in her. She fell asleep quickly. Rick had spent the evening trying to come up with two more creative and fun things to do.

At breakfast Friday morning, Jenni and Rick talked about things in general. Somehow the subject got onto shoes. Jenni mentioned that she and Cassie needed to go shoe shopping. Cassie didn't like to go alone because it was hard to shop and take care of the baby at the same time. Jim, like most men, thought that any trip to the mall lasting more than ten minutes was a waste of time. Once again, Rick's face brightened and he only needed to come up with one more idea.

The third idea came to him just before he was going to leave for the day. He smiled. He felt good about all three ideas since they focused on Cassie and she didn't get to indulge in them very often if at all. He went home and spent two hours cleaning and polishing the house getting ready for their visitors.

About 2:30, there was a knock at the door and Cassie came in carrying two sacks of groceries. When she set them down in the kitchen, Rick could see that she was wearing a pair of daisy duke shorts and a halter top. She obviously wore no bra. She looked fabulous. Her hair was perfectly done and her makeup looked complete. She had obviously spent the morning getting ready for tonight since she wouldn't have time later. Rick smiled.

"Come with me baby. I've got one more load to bring over. By the way, the house looks nice. You would make some woman a great wife." The way she said that was sexy as she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Thanks," was all he could say.

They went to Cassie's and brought the next load which included a case of wine after telling the sitter that they were next door and giving her Rick's cell phone number. Rick went to the garage and got their outfits out of hiding and took them to the guest room. Rick idly wondered where the case of wine came from since Cassie and Rick didn't usually drink that much wine. Cassie opened sacks and took things out and spread them out to put things together as needed. Then she started preparing the first item on her list.

"Jenni told me that she was helping you do that last night."

"Well, you know Jenni and I, we drank a glass of wine and then another while we were talking. So we didn't get much done. Then she and Jim went to the wine store to get wine for tonight. By the way, there are two bottles of white in there that need to go in the refrigerator to chill."

That told Rick where the wine came from, but he wondered why Jenni hadn't told him that they had gone to the store. He shrugged it off. Obviously, it wasn't a big deal. So Rick continued putting things out and helping Cassie with what she needed done. She directed him to prepare several things and seemed pleased that he was helping her. She leaned over and kissed his cheek several times when he finished a task. By 4:30, almost everything was ready and sitting in the refrigerator waiting for the time to put it in the oven. Cassie had everything written down in a notebook that she followed religiously.

"We have some time before Jim and Jenni arrive. I want to show you something." They went into the den where the TV was. "I found this hidden in our stack of DVDs. I didn't get it so I guess Jim bought it. Let's see what it shows." The label contained minimal information. All the title said was "Changes Around the House."

"I only watched the first couple of minutes so I'm not sure what it is about but I'll tell you that it is sexy."

Rick put it in the DVD and pushed the start button. He sat down on the sofa next to Cassie. When the film started, the scene showed a close up of a busty blonde obviously in the throes of an orgasm. The camera panned back far enough to show that she was riding the guy cowgirl style. She finally stopped and said, "I can't wait until we are together all of the time." A male voice answered, "Yeah. How are the changes coming along?" "He's close, real close. I think by next week, he may be ready." "Good. It has taken a while but it will be worth it."

The scene changed to a different man wearing an apron preparing dinner in the kitchen. The blond entered wear a see through robe and asked, "How are things coming along sweetie?" "Fine." The male responded. "You're great." The blonde replied.

Rick and Cassie heard a car pull into the garage.

"Quick. Shut it off. It must be Jenni. She's home earlier than she said." Rick jumped up and turned the power to the player off just as the door opened and Jenni came in carrying bags from the cleaners.

"Hi guys. What's up? I totally forgot that I had the dress I was going to wear in the cleaners. I left earlier than I planned so I could get it and get home on schedule but I got here early."

Cassie replied, "Everything is ready. Rick is great. He helped and it took me less time to prepare than I planned. We were just taking a break when you drove up." Rick noticed that Cassie's nipples were poking into her halter. Jenni didn't seem to notice.

Jenni breezed to the back of the house. Cassie looked at Rick with embarrassment.

"God, what if she had caught us?"

"She probably would have sat down and watched with us. We have watched some porn together before. Haven't you and Jim done that?"

"Only once a long time ago. I told him that it was gross and that I didn't want to see anymore in the house. That's why I was so surprised when I saw what it was. Do you think he is thinking about me doing another man?"

"I don't know. He certainly has never given me that indication. Besides, he'd be a fool to let you out of his sight with another man."

"Well you let Jenni out of your sight with another man."

"That's different. They work together."

"Maybe that should be the one you worry about since they are so close so often."

"Come on, we talked about it the other day."

"I know, I know but there is something I didn't tell you. Jim is pretty open about his fantasies and several involve Jenni. I know she turns him on and he would love to fuck her."

"But you didn't seem worried the other night."

"I'm not worried. You see, I caught Jim with another woman the year before the baby was born. He begged me for forgiveness. I told him that if he ever wanted another woman to just tell me and I would leave him. I think it scared him. He hasn't shown any signs of messing around that I have seen. And as much as Jenni and I talk, I would know if he even made a serious pass at her. He hasn't."

Rick frowned in thought.

"Come on lover, let's go see what your wife is up to." They walked into the bedroom. Jenni's dress and lingerie were laid out on the bed. They heard the shower running in the bathroom. Cassie climbed up in the bed and Rick sat at the foot. Cassie picked up Jenni's panties.

"It looks like she doesn't want any panty lines." She smiled at Rick who smiled back. She then picked up her bra. "Oh, feel this. This is so nice. It would feel good on my little titties. I wish I could wear something like this."

"It doesn't look like you are that small; so why couldn't you wear one like that?"

"It isn't just the size, it is the shape. Jenni's breasts are full and hold themselves up nicely. With this on, she will have a nice natural curve. They will jiggle just a little when she walks. Most of the tops will show a cleavage and her nipple will be resting right here in this little open cup. If she moves around, her nipple will poke straight forward and what will show through the dress will be natural and real. Since the baby, mine have sagged just a little but they have sagged. If I wore something like this, it wouldn't hold them up right. They would still sag a little. My cleavage would look unnatural. And my nipple wouldn't project right." She cupped her breasts and lifted them. "If mine were like this, I could probably wear it."

"What are you doing sweetie, showing your cute tits off to Rickie?"

"No, I was explaining to him why I couldn't wear a bra like this and showing that if I was built like you, I could."

"That's crap. You could wear this bra and look fantastic." Jenni replied.

"Put it on and I will show you what I mean."

Jenni dropped the towel and stood naked before them. Rick could see that her pussy was freshly shaven. She had changed her little landing strip but it still looked good. She turned to her dressing table and picked up a bottle.

"Let me put some lotion on them before I put it on. This stuff is really good. It soaks in and dries completely and leaves you with a little tingle, if you know what I mean. But the best thing is that it has a very light fragrance that won't go away all night." She was rubbing her breasts while she talked to Cassie. Rick felt his arousal in his pants. He was also aware that they were talking to each other as if he wasn't there. When she finished, she put her arms in their place and carefully fitted the cups over her breasts and then deftly clipped the front closure. Then she teased each nipple a little to insure that they were comfortable in their little cup.

Cassie stood up and approached Jenni. "Rickie, see how they move and look natural." She moved them from side to side. "See how the nipple just pokes forward like it should." Her thumb rubbed across the nubs and they expanded. "See what I mean?" Rick was fascinated but for the life of him, he could not see what she meant.

Jenni looked at Cassie and said, "You are full of it, sweetie. Look." She untied Cassie's halter which fell loose on her sides. Cassie's back was to Rick, so in spite of his best efforts, he could see nothing but her back. Jenni's hands went to Cassie's breasts and appeared to lift them a little. "See. This bra with a little underwire support would solve that problem. They make this bra with exactly the support you need. So I don't want to hear that you can't wear one. You would look sexy as hell. Don't you agree, Rickie?"

Rich was just as confused as before but said, "Yes, I agree with you, Jenni."

"See. Just get one and try it. OK?"

"OK. The next time I go shopping I'll try one."

"Good." Cassie sat down and retied her halter.

"Jen, did you change your landing strip?"

"Just a little. I liked what I had but I thought that I would change it so that it looks kind of like a wine glass. That way, when Rickie eats at the Y, it will be like he's drinking fine wine when I cum."

"Oh, I like that idea. Maybe I'll do the same. But then I'd have to borrow Rickie because you know that Jim doesn't do oral. "

"What a shame? Have you trimmed your bush yet or are you still full?"

"No, I trimmed it a little but I think I need to shape it more. I didn't know what I wanted to do but now you have given me an idea."

"Well you better do it soon; Rickie doesn't like to get pubic hair in his teeth when doing you."

"I'll do it this weekend. But you know, since guys like girls to trim their pussy; why won't they trim their cocks? A girl doesn't like that hair any more than a guy does."

"I know what you mean. I think all guys should at least trim or shave their pubic hair. Rickie honey, hold my panties for me while I step into them." Rick knelt down in front of his wife and took the panties from her. "Wait, I forgot to put lotion on. Would you put some on me? Hold out your hand." He did and she squirted some lotion on his fingers. Just rub it in gently. Yes, just like that. Both sides. In between the lips. Around there and yes, up there. Here put a little more there. Oh, that feels so good. I could let you do that all night. OK. You better stop before you get a handful of my personal cream. Crap. Cassie, I'm going to be horny all night now."

"I'm sure that you can get that solved. Come on lover, help her put her panties on. Then she needs to finish putting her beauty on."

Rick opened the panties and Jenni stepped in them. Then he pulled them up until the front was snuggly set and the tiny strings were nestled into place.

"Thank you, Rickie dear, I appreciate it. Go with Cassie and then help her get beautiful when she is ready." She kissed his cheek and Cassie pulled his arm out of the door.

"Rickie, lover, I've been thinking. I think you need to take off some of the hair on your lower legs and maybe on your chest. I know that you don't have much, but if you look in the fashion magazines, the guys don't have any body hair. Why don't you take a shower and use this on your legs below the knee and on your chest. That's all. Let it set for about ten minutes and then wash it off. I think you will look much prettier. Go on." Cassie patted his ass toward the bathroom. She smiled as she walked back toward the kitchen to check her timetable.

123456...8