Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish wanted to help at the stag do's, as she was intrigued to see what went on. The only striptease she had ever seen was when they watched Demi Moore in the movie, Striptease. They had watched this a couple of times. Dave thought this was because of her friends going on about her looking like Demi. But as for her being at the stag do, Dave put his foot down and told her the guys would not feel comfortable having a mother figure looking on from the wings, and he could handle the food and drinks easily on his own. This 'mother figure' comment did not go down well, but she capitulated.

The second stag party was for a young man whose parents were members of the tennis club. There were to be about twenty guys. One of them approached Dave and asked about getting a couple of girls to do a lesbian act for them. Several of the boys were tennis club members and were concerned about Dave informing their parents, So he had to assure them that no one would hear anything from him.

Dave approached Silvia; she said she could arrange it, and as it was a night that she wasn't working at her club, he could pay her directly and not mention it to her boss. She gave Dave a cost for the two of them, and after adding a good commission, he passed the info onto the boys. They were over the moon and gave him the go-ahead.

When he got home that night, he informed Trish of the details about the stag party. Again she voiced that she should be there. She argued that with the extra bodies, Dave would need her help. But again, Dave put her off, as the boys from the tennis club were going to have their night ruined with one of the mothers being there. Besides he informed her, he had already asked a mate from his building days to help him. But he promised her he would sneak a couple of photos with his camera and tell her all about it afterwards.

The night was a roaring success. Silvia brought along a girl from her strip club, and although they kept their knickers on, they gave a terrific show. They did a sixty-nine and pretended to bring themselves to a massive orgasm, with the boys cheering their heads off. Off course, there was a lot of groping of the girls, and Dave had to interject quite a bit to stop it from getting out of hand. At the night's end, he noted that the girl Silvia had brought along went home with one of the young guys. He fought to keep a straight face, as he knew the boy's mother, and she would not have been impressed.

When Dave got home that night, even though it was late, Trish was waiting for him. She wanted to know all about what went on and see the pictures. The photos could have been better, as the lighting was terrible. But his description of what the girls got up to, plus the images, aroused Trish.

She pulled him into the bedroom and did a sensual strip herself, questioning him throughout, how she compared to the girls, etc. Finally, when she was naked and climbed on top of him. He pulled her down and kissed her while dropping his other hand between her legs and massaging her clit. After a minute, he pushed her up and lifted himself to take her sensitive nipples in his mouth, tugging her rubbery points with his teeth. Then sliding two fingers deep inside her, his thumb still hard against her clit, he worked at giving her the release she needed.

Trish rewarded Dave with a series of increasingly loud moans. When Dave felt her Virginia tighten on his kneading fingers, he flipped her over onto her back and took her hard and fast, still nibbling on those rock-hard nipples. He was getting used to Trish getting off on sexy situations, and his mind was going ninety to the dozen about what he could do in the future. Her orgasm interrupted his thoughts, but it only took a few more strokes for him to cum himself.

"That was amazing," Trish sighed before rolling away and closing her eyes. Dave agreed with her, and then snuggling up beside her, they both drifted off to sleep.

---

The last two weeks of the year, they had a couple of very successful Christmas functions and one New Year's function. But they had nothing for January and only one tennis function planned for February. Trish tried to cheer Dave and told him they would be OK, but Dave was apprehensive as they were quickly chewing into their reserve funds.

To be continued...

12