All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 01'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring, it seems to be going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so she was the "good girl" when they met and I guess all thorough the marriage yet when they had trouble and the fight it was SHE that said they were stale in the sex and suggested they do role play?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Keep up the good work mate. (Wellington here) Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Foolish premise and equally poor writing. By the way, if you're going to split the story at least do so at an interesting point.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!! Please, go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good first chapter, love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good first effort. It was s bit predictable, and I prefer complete stories. 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A rather blah first chapter with nothing much of interest, other than foreshadowing that the story is headed for crapper. I hope I'm wrong and you turn this into a decent and interesting story, but I won't be holding my breath.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Roll play, inocent wife, are some egregious spelling errors. Wife sharing smells like a cuck story too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much of the lead up details are pointless and not worth the bother. You've established that this young couple have sexual relationship issues that they think are improved by pretending to be fucking strangers. That's like people with financial troubles entertaining themselves by pretending to rob banks or embezzle from their employers. When temptation and opportunity present themselves, and they think they can get away with it, one or both of them are gonna do it. And why not, its so much fun pretending its real, really doing it will be even better. All predictable and stupid. And reading about stupid people fucking up their marriages is not very entertaining, unless you enjoy reading about other peoples' misery. And that's fucked up. As usual it will be the kids who end up really getting fucked. Can't wait to read how erotic and thrilling that is. Thanks for the effort.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

3 stars from me, mate. I would strongly suggest that you find an editor to help you proofread your work before you submit it to make it more polished. The misspelled words (e.g., "roll-play" when is should be "role-play", "Virginia" when it should be "vagina", etc.), the run-on sentences, and misused punctuation marks are all detracting from what could be a good tale. I also agree with the comment that you suddenly ended the story at a weird point, rather than a suspenseful moment. I look forward to your second effort. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do all Aussies have a Virginia rather than a Vagina.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the Anonymous 5 days ago yes the Aussies do have Vaginias but the Kiwis (which this author is) have vaginas. There is a huge difference between Aussies and Kiwis much to the surprise of the uneducated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start despite the unfortunate spelling error 😉

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A CUCK AND A WHORE WIFE

WyltEmrysWyltEmrysabout 1 year ago

Why are people critiquing this chapter for events that have not happened? Maybe she eventually cheats, with or without his blessing, but it hasn't happened this far in the story. Also, this is a Loving Wives story - if you don't want to read about cheating wives, then find another category! I personally don't like cuckold stories, but I wouldn't critique a story in this category because the wife cheated; that's like critiquing a Lesbian story because two women had sex!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No clue why people who hate cheating wives read stories in this category…go elsewhere! Or get over it - it’s fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES