All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 03'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep publicly humiliated and cucked by a cunt skank. Big surprise cuckboy writer. What a fucked up nightmare.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Attention to details is important. So, Pete the groom got a blowjob without paying: George got to fuck her without paying. Others who "threw a few dollars just to watch" did far more than that and some got to fuck her.

She had stupidly spent $1,000 on a gown and underwear to do a STRIP and possible BJ. George paid $100 for her panties, so net the outfit cost $900. Dave had $900 in his pocket after the Strip Fee and panties including the $200 for another one to fuck her. Where was the profit in that? Dickhead Dave just let things get out of hand and his slut wife took advantage and they made SFA in profit for her to be a whore. Just ridiculous.

He should now be able to say to her "you will NEVER turn me down for anal after whoring out your arse for others! (Two fucked her in the arse)

ctdansctdansover 1 year ago

Knew this is where it was going. Since she was so eager she obviously wanted it and once it started since she didn't stop she was far too willing of a partner. His fault was letting her in the door. He should have told her point blank the money was not worth it and if she steps foot in the house she is done. So once she started getting screwed He should have just walked over and told her to enjoy it as he will collect that money that was so important to her. leave her 50%, and we are done. Marriage over slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gutless husband, fucked up wife. Can see a marriage gone and a new slut on the street corner

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Sexy. One of my fantasies is being an exotic / erotic entertainer (dancer, stripper) for exclusive private gentlemen’s clubs or private parties (high school graduation, bachelor, birthday, promotion, retirement, company team building events, etc). In my mind, there would be few limits or taboos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Please don't hate me" then "go out to the lounge and leave us alone." How stupid is Dave? His wife is a whore. He should have left her prostitute money on the nightstand, walked out and just kept walking to his attorney's office where he could file to divorce her cheating skank ass. His answer on the way out should have been, "Happy to leave you alone for the rest of your life slut, enjoy the STD's bitch!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why isn't cheating and cuck in your story tags? "Innocent wife" couldn't be further from the truth. It wasn't "group sex" it was a gang bang, pretty big difference. Please get the tags correct!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the character development across chapters and that the husband finally stepped up to limit what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another white cuckold and slut wife story. he will go back forgive her and she will then start fucking around and he will be watching

wimpy guys. No wonder America is going to hell

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this round. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has nothing to with America. “Stag do” is a Brit thing, like “hen party”. That’s the land of cucks, betas, closeted fags that prefer ass to pussy, and of course, skanky cum dumpsters with bad teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit story from shit author

DazzyDDazzyDover 1 year ago

Is that it? Dd c

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Anon just another,

Anon, this is just another piece of fiction dumbass. America has issues starting with our fearless leader but this story is an indicator of nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My husband is one of those guys who gets off on me fucking other men. I had done it a couple dozen times and had been having sex with a coworker of mine for a few months when he asked if I would be the stripper for his best friend’s bachelor party. I first thought no way, but it turned me on to think about it. I told my husband and he was all for it. He convinced me. I was a bit nervous when I arrived. It didn’t help that two other guys I knew where there! But once I started dancing I realized that every guy there wanted to fuck me. You don’t know how much of a turn on that is for a woman to feel desired. I didn’t end up fucking or sucking the groom, as his future father in law was there. But I did leave a huge wet spot on his pants! My coworker walked me upstairs to pay me and told me how hot that was and showed me the lump in his pants. Well, I was so turned on I pulled him into a bedroom and made him fuck me. My husband loved the video. I did one more bachelor party after that. A guy at the first one was getting married and requested me. At this one I was so horny, I did end up fucking both the groom and the best man. The best man became a frequent lover after that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow. This one built slowly but soon it was red hot. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ctdans…your first comment was pretty stupid. “Knew this is were it was going.” No shit, because that’s the whole point of this Loving Wves section. Wives having sex with others. Way to show off those deductive skills, Sherlock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh man. I had my wife read this and we had a great fuck as she teased me about her being a stripper for these types of parties. Thanks for the read.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

The whore will catch a lot of bugs after gangbanging these assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Easy to see where the story was going. May be a surprise extra chapter.

jennerbill6jennerbill6over 1 year ago

An excellent fantasy I have often dreamed of. The story was well developed. I can hardly wait to find out what happens at the next party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like when a friend of mine caught his wife a nurse in what I would call an orgy. It was a mess. This happened years ago when no one had cell phones and the news probably didn't even hear about it. The news TV were an hour and a half away. The local paper either didn't hear or let it lay because of the money people evolved in it. My buddy was beaten up and was in the hospital. Several of us buddies stayed with him 24-7 because we didn't trust most of the people at the hospital. When he got out he didn't have a bill. He also had received a lot of hush money. Doctors moved away nurses changed jobs along with some other employees. I heard later that some of those involved were mugged. Some were the ones that had moved. Lol! Serves them justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope the husband leaves her sorry ass and takes the children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why does it take 3.5 chapters about fish and chip shops and the cabinets therein to get to the actual subject matter? This 'author' has no idea of how to structure a story so as to keep the readers interest. A waste of many peoples lives so I'm glad that I jumped to late in the third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like the tale of a loving couple becoming a pimp and his whore. Now to see where this little adventure leads.

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

Sounds like Dave is divorcing his soon to be ex wife because she doesn’t know about the word no and about loyalty and monogamy. Bye Trish.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

What nice wife wouldn't do a show like that to save their business.

And I'm sure Trish/Maria enjoyed it, I know I did.

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

she’s a loving wife so why so many nasty comments by jealous guys.although I didn’t have sex I have stripped at a party to help out my husband.his boss organised a party for his clients etc and other top managers and like here last second the stripper phoned and couldn’t make it as her car wouldn’t start.his boss was really angry and blamed my husband accusing him of not booking etc and he may reconsider his position.he told me in a panic and without thinking offered to do it.I shaved my pussy below so visable and left just a touch of hair and turned up.I walked in a danced for them slowly stripping until I was naked and carried on even then bending over for them or putting a leg up on the chairs to shim you pussy.I then thanked everyone as I picked up my clothes and left the room.his boss and his clients loved the show and if ask me back I will do it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...