All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 05'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why don’t they do hen dos so we can see how she handles him getting his freak on with a bunch of women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep definitely a pimp/cuck and she is definitely a whore. These two deserve each other.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Well done. Story is progressing nicely. But, really, Dave is such a dickhead. He's utterly useless as a businessman. All that crap about "making do with the funds paid last time, so they don't need too much money".

Plus, spending $2000 on stripper clothes and expensive lingerie is ridiculous. Will she be stripping and getting fucked for no real money at all? When the guy ordering all this keeps saying that money is no object. Plus, all that refusing to let his wife show up at the Stag Nights is just stupid. She needs to know what happens and to help protect the female stripper. Also, having a sexy maid serving, then actually appearing as part of the striptease as well... would be just what the organising guy would enjoy for the big wigs.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

You shouldn't have cut this off with a "to be continued" before the party. It doesn't make the story very erotic.

But it will be interesting to see where you go with the hidden cameras. A stag party is one thing. But those businessmen would never agree to such recordings, and if they find the cameras, Dave's business is ruined! That's a huge risk for him to take just to get some dirty pics of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I have enjoyed this story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just the premonition for what will ultimately end up as bad JuJu. Stupid twat not learning from the first fiasco is about to be hoisted on his own petard! AGAIN! -- 1☆

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

I'm holding back my judgement on how you continue this, I was expecting the next event this chapter. So far I think you have handled the extension fine. Hoping Bob's event isn't just a rehash of the stag do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's probably a good market for mail-order husbands in England, with nothing but pathetic beta cucks in their current population. Then again, they'd have to pay really well, as the women are all slags with horrible teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The stage has been nicely set for the next act. Way to edge your readership! Well done! 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Go munch your mingle and stop trying to write porn.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

A true blue cuck a doodle do. Your main character is just a full blown pervert and a pimp. This is right up the cucks alley with you having him getting so giddy setting wifey up for another gangbang. Wow this is what takes for your twisted world to work? Sad and sickening.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

I am enjoying and it continues to improve. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

please no more please.

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

Yep. Definitely divorce her.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit11 months ago

Can't wait to read more xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...