All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 06'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To be continued... ? Please don't feel you need to do so on our account. This chapter still rates a 1☆ for an idiot involving his wife in prostitution. It's still an immature read. It's still a disturbing, revolting concept for a married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She must like STD's and other worse things. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow you make it badder again , such whore and wimp with nonsense story, nothing about a loving wife and nothing about a Real man.

Just stop its already in the grave stop digging more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Opened story go to the end of the chapter vote 1 star. Hopefully the characters all die of horrible sex diseases.

70slowhands70slowhandsabout 1 year ago

Again, another great 5-star story. I'll be waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn - great place to end a story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In future tag your story with whore/skank/pathetic cuck. So everyone knows exactly what your nightmare is. Of course everyone predicted the wife becoming a skank whore and everyone predicted the husband being a pathetic cuck. So this train wreck of a story is going exactly as was predicted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why stop here, I am out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love how the readers that don’t like your writing make it to chapter 6. Ignore them, for the genre this is a excellent series. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

as:

Anonymous

Login

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Prediction ? what is going to happen is in the title. It just a fun read on how they get there. A good laugh and a good read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I did not know that the Spanish had a dance called Flamingo I suppose it is performed standing on one leg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yep, please keep going. We all know it's pure fiction. Ending at a teasing point.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Looking for more. Thanks for your writing.

ncj26ncj26about 1 year ago

Cannot wait for next installment. To see what happens to Trish and Sally.

golfislifegolfislifeabout 1 year ago

awesome job, can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...