Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 07

Story Info
The business function continues. Trish is watched by Sally.
7.4k words
4.36
16.9k
17

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave watched Bob move to the end of the bed, admire, and then caress Trish's butt before stepping back to remove his clothes. Then, while Bob was disrobing, Dave stepped out of the room and into the doorway of the room next door to check on Sally. He saw that Ezekiel was now towered over her, hips moving with hard, determined thrusts. But what he hadn't expected was that Adam was sitting by the bed, holding Sally's hand.

Dave looked at Sally's face, expecting it to show pain as Ezekiel was fucking her so hard. But to the contrary, he saw she had totally abandoned herself to him, and her face showed nothing but euphoria.

He felt embarrassed watching Sally being fucked, and he spun on his heels and returned to the main bedroom. Bob was now naked and up on the bed behind Trish. Her hips were moving in tiny jerks as she searched for contact, obviously wanting to get herself off. Bill was still lying on his back beside her and pulling on her hard nipples.

Bob rolled his hand gently around the bare curve of Trish's bum. Then he sharply smacked her right buttock hard enough to raise a red welt. Trish grunted and pushed herself back against him.

"Look how hard that's made her nipples," Bill exclaimed.

Bob pawed at Trish's swollen sex, then spread her wetness over his knob. Leaning to the side, he acknowledged Bill, then spread her labia apart with his fingers and guided his cock into her with one thrust. He paused a moment, his fingers toying with her clit, and relished the feeling of her pelvic muscles clenching hard around him.

Bill had sat up and moved to the end of the bed to watch Bob's cock penetrating her flesh. Then he leaned forward and resumed caressing her tits.

She was close; Bob was old and experienced enough to see the signs and her need. He pulled out and reached under her, scooped up some of her juices on two fingers, and offered them to her lips. She hungrily sucked his fingers into her mouth and banged her hips back, trying to get him to resume fucking her.

The thought of an older man taking her was turning her on. But his pulling was not what she wanted; it had her frantic for gratification. She knew he was standing behind her, looking between her legs. She felt his soft breath on her bum as he leaned down to inspect her, felt, and then heard the wet sound of him inserting two fingers back into her cunt.

Goosebumps erupted on her quivering flesh as she waited for what might come next. What she didn't see was Bob whispering in Bill's ear. Then without warning, he was beside her, lifting and rolling her up on top of him. She obliged, happy to ride on top, anything to achieve the climax she craved. She looked at him seriously for the first time; she knew he was around sixty but noted he was in pretty good shape for a guy of that age, with greying hair and signs of middle-age spread. He still had good muscle tone. His prick was of average size, but that was not an issue.

She lifted to lower herself on him, but he pulled her forward and took one of her nipples in his mouth. Again he revealed his experience; knowing the threshold between pain and pleasure, he bit down firmly on her dark little nub, sending tingles of delicious agony darting down to her cunt.

Finally, when Trish almost couldn't stand anymore, Bob put his hands on her hips, lifted her, and lowered her onto his shaft. Then, using his hands on the modest swells of her buttocks, he dug his fingers in for a better grip and used his strength to rock her vigorously against his groin. Sinking into her sopping pussy, Trish clenched around him, jerking her hips, desperate for contact. At that moment, she felt Bill moving onto the bed behind her, and he pushed a finger into her ass.

Dave looked on as Bill dropped his trousers. His first impression was that the guy had quite a small cock. But as Bill lifted his belly and took it in hand, Dave realised that it was his build and the large pot belly hanging over it that made it look small. It was probably close to six inches, but it was very thick.

He moved up onto the bed, and touched Bob's legs, indicating he needed them further apart. Then, withdrawing his finger, he crawled closer and pressed his knob against her sphincter.

Dave stepped in, holding his hand up, "hold on, wait, I'll get you some lubrication," and he left to get the bottle of lube he had brought with them, not believing this would happen a second time, but ready anyway.

When he returned, he found that Bill had his idea of lubricating her. He leaned forward, trying to insert his tongue into her puckered little ass. Dave had to suppress a laugh as Bill looked like he was lying on a medicine ball. Trish was obviously enjoying this new vice that she had never had before; she was squirming around as though she was lying on a skateboard.

Bill held out his hand for the bottle, poured some into his hand, and then poured a good dollop down the crack of Trish's ass. He massaged the lube onto his prick, and with the other hand, he used a finger to rub it around her hole, then pushed the finger in.

Trish had tensed up when he inserted his finger; once she had relaxed, he crawled up to spread her two beautiful half-moons and forced his prick against her tight little pucker.

Prick in hand, he felt around, complaining to Dave that he needed to get on a diet, "Sacrilege!" He shouted, "Not being able to see what's happening right below my nose."

He held the bulbous head of his cock against her hole, waiting to feel her relax again, applied some pressure, and felt it pop inside. He held himself still again, letting her become accustomed to the size. Then when he felt her relax again, he started working it in and penetrating her deeper.

Trish bit hard on her lip. The torturous pleasures coursing through her body were driving her crazy with anticipation. She moaned and sighed as a small teasing orgasm rolled through her body. Then, Guiltily, she looked over and saw Dave standing against the wall, watching her. She beckoned him over, wanting him to be a part of this. She needed to touch him, know he was okay, and have him share this.

Dave was putting the lube down on the dresser when he saw Trish's glazed eyes gain some composure and look around for him. As he stepped to her side, his peripheral vision picked up Rufus and Adam standing in the doorway.

He ignored them; he returned his attention to Trish. Leaning down, he kissed her forehead and asked if she was okay. She didn't answer, just pulled him close and fumbled with his zip. Bob saw what was happening and motioned Bill to lift his weight, then wriggled his shoulders over the bed so they were on a diagonal, Trish's and his head on the edge of the bed. He also took the opportunity to push his hand down between Trish and himself and push two fingers against her clitoral hood.

Trish sucked Dave into her mouth, he felt her wrap her tongue around the head of his knob, and she started frantically sucking him off whilst grinding her clit against Bob's fingers.

A bigger orgasm was now building, and she used her pelvic muscles to clench down hard around Bob's cock. All this, and the intensely pleasurable pain in her ass, quickly brought on an incredible orgasm. She never felt Bob cum, but knew he had as he slumped beneath her. But she felt Bill come, the weight of his belly pushing down and bouncing on her backside, plus his hoots of laughter and yells of joy.

But it was Dave growling that he was about to cum, that set off the large explosion of pleasure that racked her body. She felt she was fainting as he shot his load into her mouth. She lay still, vaguely aware that the guys were all withdrawing. Then she felt Dave roll her under the covers.

Dave nearly slumped to the floor, his legs all wobbly, but he quickly recovered and looked around to see what Rufus and Adam had thought of all this, also ready to stop them if either thought they would try for seconds.

But standing in the doorway were Ezekiel and Sally. Sally, with a look of awe on her face that quickly turned to embarrassment, when she saw Dave looking at her. She pulled Ezekiel from the doorway and disappeared out into the lounge.

Dave lay down with Trish; he wanted to go out and explain to Sally but remembered how Trish had wanted him to cuddle her last time.

"Are you alright?" he asked her.

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied. "Just leave me for a few minutes to calm down, and then I'll have a shower."

"You're sure? I'll go and get rid of everyone if you're okay. Then I'll be right back, okay?"

She nodded, so Dave got up and walked out into the lounge. Bob approached him and complimented him on a great night; Bill also had a rave about the best night ever and handed Dave a bundle of US dollars, "Sorry mate, it's nowhere near what this night has been worth, but it's all the cash I have," and looking over at Rufus, sitting on the sofa, "Ruff, can you sort him out as well, I haven't much cash on me.

Dave tried to motion that it was unnecessary as Bob had already paid him, but he was already heading for the door. Bob ducked back into the main bedroom, grabbed his overnight bag and said to Dave that he was staying in Bill's spare bedroom as they still had things to discuss.

Then he turned and whispered to Dave, "He's given me confirmation we have the agency. Oh! By the way, leave everything here until the morning; we will be out of the rooms well before 8:00 am as we are playing golf. And I've extended the checkout time until 6:00 pm when I'll drive them to the airport. So come up and clean everything anytime in the morning. You have to be out of your room by 11:00, though."

Dave looked around and saw that only Rufus and Adam remained, with drinks in their hands. He glanced into the other bedroom, but Ezekiel and Sally weren't there.

Rufus looked to Dave, "we'll finish our drinks and call it a night also."

So Dave left everything for the morning and went back to lie with Trish. She was still curled under the covers, so he undressed and crawled beside her. He lay in bed, snuggled up to Trish, holding her for a long while, listening to the sounds of some music channel Rufus and Adam must have found on the TV. Then, finally, he spoke up and asked her again if she was okay.

"Yes," she replied. "Nowhere near as screwed up as last time. But still, it is hard to come to grips with everything. I don't know how to react around you, and I don't like feeling like that."

"I know how you feel. I have pangs of jealousy, feelings of wanting to hold you tight and protect you, the concern about you being damaged from all that abuse to your body, but over it all, guilt that I enjoyed watching you being taken by other men. I'm scared one of those will rise to the fore, and I'll say the wrong thing and upset you."

Trish turned her head and kissed him, "We don't need to say anything; it will all come out in the days to come. Let's get up and have a shower."

Getting up, Trish asked him about Sally; she last remembered her being carried to the bedroom by Ezekiel. Dave told her he was concerned for her, but she had been the instigator, teasing all the men, especially Ezekiel. He told her about Sally's antics around the table and her taking her panties, bra and blouse off for Ezekiel.

"I told you we had a safe word, didn't I? Well, the last I saw, she was flat on her back legs wide, and the safe word looked to be the furthest thing from her mind. So I left her alone."

"Did she see me?" Asked Trish.

"Oh, Hell! I just remembered. Yes, when we all came before, I saw her and Ezekiel standing in the doorway. I don't know how long they had been there. I went to the lounge to explain things to her, but I think Ezekiel had taken her to his room."

They spent some time in the shower, Dave cleaning and cuddling her under the scalding water. When they finished, Trish put on the remaining robe, Dave pulled his clothes back on, and they walked out to the lounge.

Rufus's deep baritone voice greeted them, "Ezekiel came and took Adam down to the room as well. But don't worry about her; Ezekiel will take care of her. He's more of a gentleman than most.

Dave and Trish stopped dead, startled to see Rufus sitting there, still dressed in just the robe. He had a well-toned, muscular body, obviously plenty of time in the gym. They both panicked, wondering how much he had seen and heard.

"Don't look worried. I sussed out very early tonight that you were husband and wife. Elaine and I have had a similar experience, so I know all the conflicts that will be going on in your minds right now. So your real name is Patricia?" He said, looking Trish in the eye.

Trish realised she was standing there with her robe wide open and made to pull it closed.

"Please don't cover that beautiful body," said Rufus. "I would like to look at you, and have you tell me how you good people decided to share?"

Trish pulled the robe closed anyway, but she didn't bother to belt it up. Rufus swung the two-seater sofa around directly in front of the three-seater, and they sat opposite him.

"Tell me how all this started, I want to know everything, and then I'll tell you about how Elaine and I first shared. It might help with how you are feeling now, to hear someone else's experience."

So they both told him about how they had started the catering business, how it had gone well for two or three months, and then the functions had dried up after Christmas. They had bills and the mortgage, and with no money coming in; we were getting concerned about going under. Then Bob had turned up, asking them to arrange his son's Stag Do. Dave told him about their panic when the stripper bailed out on the night of the party, "About an hour before, I nearly had a heart attack." Exclaimed Dave.

Trish explained she had decided to do the striptease herself, but knowing Dave would not let her, she had kept him in the dark until she walked into the Penthouse with eight horny guys.

She told him she was kind of excited about stripping; it was so far outside anything she had ever done. But that it had been un-expectantly arousing, and she had gotten carried away, going much further with the striptease than she had meant to. Before she knew it, she was naked between two horny young guys, and it had gotten way out of control.

Dave explained his emotions; he said he would like Rufus to believe he had not interjected because of his concerns for their future. But in reality, he didn't interfere because he was so turned on. More aroused than he had ever been in his life.

The telling was quite cathartic for Dave and Trish; they each opened up and told Rufus little things that they hadn't admitted to each other before. In addition, they each found speaking to a third party made it easier.

Rufus just had two questions when they had finished. "Did you enjoy it, Patricia, and had you had fantasies about sharing before?"

Trish sat and thought for a minute. "I did; you know I haven't thought about that. But yes, when I was about eighteen, I read a book a girlfriend loaned me. It had a gang bang scene, and I masturbated to that several times."

"And did you enjoy it?"

Trish looked at Dave guiltily, "Yes, it was amazing, Dave still has problems understanding how I enjoyed some of the more extreme stuff, but it was the more risqué parts that I still think about today; they really turned me on."

Dave opened up, "She's referring to one of the guys calling her a slut, bitch and telling her stuff he wanted to do to her. I cracked and nearly ripped his head off. I can handle almost anything, but not when they treated her like that."

Rufus smiled over at Dave, "I had a similar reaction as you, only I did belt the guy up pretty bad. Got me in deep shit with Elaine, and she was pissed, as that got her rocks off as well."

He looked them both in the eyes. "Let me tell you how Elaine and I got into sharing."

------

Rufus explained that their first time was slightly premeditated.

"But first, I need to go back a few years," He said.

"I had an uncle that was into sharing his wife. Being brought up in the ghetto, everyone knows everyone's business. I had a conversation one day with my uncle about the rumours I had heard of my auntie sleeping with other men. Being a naive eighteen-year-old, I told him that I didn't believe these things and would beat the hell out of the next person who repeated them to me. My auntie was a handsome woman, and I liked her and, to be honest, had the hots for her."

His uncle had sat him down and told him a few facts about life and that what you see right in front of your eyes is not always how things are. He said that it was his Aunt that needed other men, but he had found he rather enjoyed it. He still could see the disbelief on Rufus's face, so some weeks later asked him to serve drinks at a party they had. At the end of the night, when all but a handful of guys were left, he shoved Rufus into a room and said he would come and get him soon. Rufus heard things happening in the other room and opened the door slightly to watch. He watched from the doorway as five men took her in every way imaginable.

Rufus told them how aroused he had been. And that after that night, he shared his girlfriend with a mate. But once he met and married Elaine, he knew he could never stand to have another man touch her. However, one day, when discussing fantasies, Elaine said that being taken by several men was one of her favourites. After that, they often pretended that others were present when they made love. It never went past acting, though, until they were on holiday a couple of years later.

He said they had gone on a holiday to Bora Bora in Tahiti. They stayed at a flashy resort that only the wealthy could afford. They did this because of the racial overtones that you get when a black man is with a beautiful petit blond. "At expensive resorts, the money talks, not the skin colour."

Rufus went on to say that he was at the bar getting them drinks on the second day of their stay. He looked over to Elaine sitting by the pool and observed some long-haired dude chatting her up. When he returned to Elaine with the drinks, the guy saw him coming and took off. Asking Elaine about it, she explained that the guy was from a well-known rock group; they were staying in the resort, writing a new album. Rufus had asked why he had up and left so fast. Elaine had told him she was having a week away from her wealthy jealous husband and that he had insisted she takes one of their bodyguards with her.

They had a good laugh about him being the bodyguard, but later that night, Rufus brought up her fantasy. She had said, 'No Way,' but Rufus could see there was an element of interest behind her eyes.

So the next day at the pool, he noticed the band guys eyeing her up. He told her that she had five very interested guys almost falling out of their chairs for her and that he was going for a walk to see what would happen. She had told him he was not to leave her, but as he stood to go, she asked, 'well how far should I go'. Rufus had just turned back to her and told her to go as far as she was comfortable with; he would support her and be there for her, whatever happened.

Once he got to the beach, he glanced back, and they were all pulling up seats around her. He had given them half an hour before returning; they didn't run this time. He got introduced; their names and the band meant nothing to him. He had never heard of them. He had sat to one side and listened to them trying every old line in the book, thinking it was all pretty corny, but noted that all the compliments were affecting Elaine. So he had sat to the side, playing his part as the bodyguard, and observed Elaine giggling like a teenage girl with them.

Eventually, the band arranged to meet her for dinner that night and left to continue their album. Rufus had confronted Elaine, and she'd tried to deny she was interested, but after a bit of pushing, she finally admitted she was excited about being with them. But that anyone would be, as they were that famous. He asked her about some of the things he had heard them discussing and found that they were trying to get her back to their room to listen to their album and had hinted that if she played her cards right, they would write a song for her. But she had declined, saying they could come to her room when they had written it. So that was why they had taken off; they were going to write her a song and bring it to her room after dinner.

12