All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 07'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again its even Bad than previously, "lets make love to her " Dave just get Dick like a cuck , he doesnt even Fuck her.

Let him Fuck the other girl for a little fun

70slowhands70slowhandsabout 1 year ago

Another great 5-star story. Thanks! Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really need to change categories. This non story is just one long fuckfest for a whore and her pimp. It has nothing to do with anyone loving each other and there is certainly no plot or drama or anything else to engage the readers. It is purely a stroke non story. So put your non story in the Group sex category you will get top marks from the stroke gang bang readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Longer than an average turd but still putrid stinking all over.

Captcha

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Nice writing mate I don't like cuck stuff normally but if the guy isn't having the piss taken out of him I can read it and enjoy.Im just curious your biography says your going to be writing about stuff you got into ,does this mean this stag do story is something you were involved with in real life?I hope you don't mind me asking just ignore otherwise like I say I was just curious.5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is still an ongoing crap bucket of a story. -- 1☆

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just awful story telling

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeyeabout 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying your story. It would be interesting if one of the clients took control of her and pimped her out. Great story keep it coming. Ignore the idiots who take life to seriously they're not worth the time

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Jamal’s old uncle Rufus gots his own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. It’s hot when a couple are solid enough to let the wife enjoy other cocks. Most people don’t have that strong of bond. Please write a few more chapters. Would love to hear about Sally.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

I wouldn’t call wife sharing a strong bond, I think it’s a weak sickness ruining a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

>26thNC6 days ago

>I wouldn’t call wife sharing a strong bond, I think it’s a weak sickness ruining a marriage.

Poor little disabled snowflake who thinks only about himself. For someone who hates the story, you seem to be hanging in with it. Of course it is all trump santos lies from you about what turns you on since you seem to like these stories from your frequent reading and commenting on them. The old saw about "I think he doth protest too much." And on a story site. Does Literotica force you to be here?

I for one have ENJOYED the FICTIONAL story and given each chapter FIVE stars and I'd like to see the story continue.

I haven't written any stories myself and I applaud those who can and do write. I don't discourage writers just because a weak excuse obviously had issues with a girlfriend/spouse/boyfriend who was too disabled physically and mentally to handle it and lashes out at others over his own failings.

I've had and still have my own issues but I don't bitch about how an author has ruined a marriage. Methinks you assumed your marriage was ownership of your wife instead of a partnership with your wife. Look to YOURSELF for YOUR failures.

BTW. Have a MAGAful day! ;)

FseriesFseriesabout 1 year ago

Totally divorce her. Instantly.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

I've creamed myself twice reading this installment, loved it.

Anna

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460110 months ago

Enjoying the series.

BUT. . .

Your stereotypical American characterizations are beyond laughable. I’m a Yank, and have serious ties and interests in the distilling business. There is no way a yokel like Bill and his ersatz bodyguard, Rufus, could rise from street hawkers to distilling magnates. Not in today’s America. It’s a multibillion dollar industry and the capitol needed to start even a minor distillery is in the multi-millions. Distillery executives are to the manor born, far more likely to have come from Yale or Wharton.

So, you first set your stereotypes as a Texas Yokel and an Ebonics spouting ghetto dude. Not long after they’re telling stories using prototypical Kiwi/Aussie/Brit slang, idioms, diction and syntax. Yanks don’t call friends “mate”, mate.

I enjoy what you’re writing but you seriously ignored the basic writing tenet: “Write what you KNOW about.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...