Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the room, Elaine told him that the lead singer had asked if she could go to dinner without her bodyguard. They discussed this at length and decided they would take a bit of a risk, and she would go to dinner on her own. But she had to bring them back to their room. Rufus told her he didn't mind how far it went as long as he was there. Their overwater bungalow had two bedrooms; both had large openings between the bedrooms and the lounge. The doors had adjustable louvre shutters, so you could have privacy or leave them open for ventilation. He was to get room service, stay in the spare room, ease the shutter open, and watch what happened.

Elaine was adamant she would not go very far and that Rufus was not to get his hopes up. She told him the rumours about the lead singer were that he had an enormous cock and had deflowered hundreds of virgins. So she wanted to be able to go home and tell her girlfriends if the big cock bit was real.

Rufus told Dave and Trish he had sat in his room panicking, as she was away so long. He started thinking they had seduced her and she had gone to their room, but eventually, after a couple of hours, he heard them at the door. They had guitars and a ghetto blaster with them.

"They got some music playing, and one of the guys got up and danced with Elaine. She loves to dance; she was a dancer before I met her. The next guy to dance with her was the drummer, and he could dance. The lounge was not that large, but they had pushed the coffee and dining tables out of the way, so there was room. And boy, did the two of them make the most of what they had. I was open-mouthed watching her. She looked dam sexy, the high heels making her shapely ass more prominent."

"The rest of the guys sat and applauded and yelled compliments. Then, they started playing popular tunes, singing along as each took turns dancing with her. What started stiff and forced quickly became a fun party. Finally, the drummer looked over and beckoned me to join them, I thought I was well hidden, but he knew I was there."

"There was a south sea island drum ornament on the cadenza, with a couple of sticks. It was a log, about eighteen inches long. The drummer brought this over to the coffee table and started a beat to the tune that the others were playing on their guitars. He asked if I had drummed. I can hold a beat as good as the next man, but I'm no musician. But he taught me some rhythms on the log, then went to the kitchen, brought back bowls and pots, and joined in with me on these."

"After a while, the others all yelled for him and Elaine to dance again, so he left me beating out a rhythm on the log and took her up in his arms. They were beautiful together, and everyone hushed down a bit to watch. Then it went a bit quieter, and I felt the mood change. I looked over to see his hand snaking down inside her backless dress. I watched as he wormed his fingers in between her cheeks. Now one of Elaine's big erogenous zones is that area around her anus, especially that bit of skin between her ass and her pussy. I saw when he found that, her ass twitched forward onto his leg, which was hard between her own, and she gasped and dug her head into his shoulders to hide her embarrassment."

"This was the cue for the lead singer and another guy to hop up either side of her and start fondling her as well."

"They just caressed her neck and shoulders, letting the drummer do all the work for the moment and letting her get used to their presence. I watched as he squirmed his hand down further, a thrill running through me as I saw Elaine open her legs so he could get further in. Then I realised what he was up to; he had reached right through between her legs, to her pussy, scooped some of her juices, then pulled back and lubricated her ass. When he stuck his finger in her ass, every one of us knew, as she gave a little 'Oh!' And pushed her hips back against his finger. Then she burrowed her head back against his chest to hide the fact that she was blushing red."

"This seemed to be the signal for the other two to act. When Elaine started undulating her backside on his finger, the lead singer grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up and away from the drummer's chest. The other guy slid the shoulder straps off her shoulders and let the top of her dress fall to her waist, exposing her sheer black bra. They started weighing her breasts in their hands, then running their fingers around her nipples."

"Elaine looked over to me with a pleading look in her eyes. I went to hop up and stop them, thinking she was panicking. But the pleading look immediately turned to concern as I stood, and I remembered we had said she would call out my name if she was out of her depth. I realised that her pleading look was asking me to forgive her, as she had gone past the point of no return. So I just smiled at her and mouthed that she looked beautiful. She visibly relaxed and leaned forward onto the drummer again, going with all the sensations building up in her."

"Soon, the zips on the side of her dress were being undone, and the dress dropped to the floor. Exposing the drummer's hand inside the matching black panties, jerking around between her cheeks."

"The lead singer spoke to Elaine, 'Take your knickers off'."

"She looked at him then and shook her head."

"I wasn't asking." He said. And he nudged the drummer to stop stroking her.

"The drummer withdrew his hand and stepped back. She hesitated, looked over at me, and saw that I was nodding encouragement. I wanted to see how far this would go, as I was bloody turned on."

"She turned to the lead singer and told him ', you too', slid her fingers in the sides of her panties, pealed them over her hips and let them drop to the floor. The lead singer snatched them up before anyone else got their hands on them, then started stripping off his remaining items of clothing."

"It was then I realised I was as hard as I had ever been, way harder than when I watched my Aunt or girlfriends. This was my wife I was watching, someone that I never thought I would see in this situation."

"They made her take off her bra, then moved her over to the coffee table. I saw that one of the other guys had gone out onto our deck and brought in a squab from the bench out there; he laid it on the coffee table and pushed it out into the middle of the room. While the lead singer held her knees, the other two laid her back onto it. Then he opened her legs wide and went down on her while the drummer kissed her and his mate attacked her breasts."

Rufus told them he didn't need to explain the rest; they knew what had happened. He was sure all five had her at least twice before they left around 2:00 am. He explained that he and Elaine had gone through the same emotional turmoil over the next few days as they would have.

They all sat in silence for a few minutes, each taking in the experiences they had revealed to one another.

Trish broke the silence, "And did the lead singer have a huge cock?"

Rufus laughed, "No, it was nothing special, just average size, but he did seem to know how to use it. Not sure about the 100 virgins either, but listening to them that night, It was obvious they all had a hell of a lot of women, though."

Trish gasped, "Oh! Christ, I'm horny again. Listening to that has brought back how exciting that first time was for us." She moved her hand under her robe and touched herself, then dipped her fingers deeper and held them up, wet with her juices. "Look at this; I'm sopping wet again."

Rufus pulled his towel open, exposing his very hard cock, "Yes, Your story turned me on too. Elaine and I have experienced that a couple more times over the years, but we always agree that nothing beats that first time."

Dave pushed his towel aside, a little embarrassed to show his cock, with Rufus's monster exposed in front of him, "I feel a little inadequate, looking at you, but I'm so hard, it's hurting."

"Don't be embarrassed, Dave; I often wished I wasn't so big in the past. More than one woman I wanted, turned me down flat because I was too big."

Then he looked Dave in the eye and asked if he would share Trish for one last time.

Dave looked to Trish and noted the slight nod of her head, anticipation written on her face. "I'd love to share her with you, let's both make love to her."

Rufus stood, bent, and picked her up as if she weighed nothing. He had his arm just under her shoulders, hand holding her left breast. The other hand was under her knees, which left her butt hanging down exposing her.

Dave told him to hold her right there, and not move; he stepped over to his bag on the kitchen bench and picked up his camera. Then focused and snapped off a couple of shots. He asked Rufus to turn slightly to the left and saw the perfect shot; he had Rufus framed from the knees up, and Trish's ass seemed to be resting on his very erect pole. Her cunt was open, and light reflected from her juices, running between the cheeks of her ass. Both Trish and Rufus were looking directly at the camera and looked startled, as if they had been caught out.

As Rufus now carried her into the bedroom, Dave followed, thinking what a shame no one but he and Trish would ever see that photo; he knew it was a prize shot.

Rufus set her on her feet by the bed, slipped her robe from her shoulders and laid her down. Dave climbed onto the bed but moved hard against the headboard. He knew just what part he wanted to play in this; he wanted to watch her taken, but to hold her and caress her throughout. So he took hold of Trish under her armpits and lifted her, so her back was against his chest, her head resting on his shoulder, her butt between his legs. It was awkward, so he sat up and pulled a couple of the pillows behind him.

Trish lifted her arms and ran her fingers through Dave's hair. They both watched Rufus climb onto the bed and position himself between her legs. He pushed them wide apart, bent down, and wrapt his lips completely around her sex. She arched her back like a cat out in the sun, and her hips took up a rocking motion against his tongue.

Rufus moved back slightly, "You like that?"

Trish franticly nodded her head. Then Rufus pushed his tongue back between her legs and tentatively started moving her juices around with his tongue. He licked her top to bottom, then pursed his lips around her clit and hummed on it, a deep reverberating hum that had Trish tearing at Dave's hair. She dropped her hands, took Dave's wrists and lifted them to her breasts. Dave knew to leave her nipples alone, this early in their lovemaking, and just caressed her breasts and nibbled at her ears, his eyes never leaving that large hot tongue darting between her folds.

Rufus continued to hum but raised his hand under her and opened her up with his fingers. He looked up into Trish's eyes; she was watching him intently, lust blurring her vision slightly. He inserted two fingers and curled them onto her 'G' Spot, then pushed them deep and pulled them out, then in deep again, watching the expression of sheer bliss roll over her face.

Rufus lifted his head, "Do you want more?"

"Oh god, yes! Pleeeease!" She moaned.

He ducked his head down took her clit between his lips and let out his most resonant baritone sound. Trish twisted her head around, searching for Dave's lips; she found them and the liquid kiss she gave him quickly subsided into a cascade of snatched gasps and shuddering sighs.

Trish grabbed for Dave's fingers and pulled them to her nipples, indicating to him he need not be gentle. So he started pinching and pulling on them as she began to orgasm.

For Trish, it was a beautiful soft climax, nestled between both men, so many of her erogenous zones touched and caressed simultaneously. She slumped back against Dave, and although she felt fantastic, there was a slight disappointment that it was all over too quickly.

But neither Dave nor Rufus stopped; they both needed release, and each kept working on her. Rufus lifted up, withdrew his fingers and massaged her slit with his cock. He watched as his knob grew slick with a coating of her vicious, creamy juices. Trish watched this with a mixture of awe and arousal, such strong reactions brought on by the fact she knew she was about to receive this huge black monster into her slight frame.

Dave took her head in his hands, turned it towards him and kissed her passionately. He loved her so much at that moment, his arousal and love for her overwhelming him with its strength. She returned his kiss, the state of euphoria slowly subsiding, and the tenderness all over her body slowly returning to normal. Then she broke away from Dave's kiss to see what Rufus was doing to her now. She felt him moving up the bed.

"Sorry." He said, as he lifted her knees up and settled his shaft on top of her widespread cunt. "I need you real bad, girl."

Dave reached down and took her knees from Rufus, lifting them right up so they were level with her breasts, then spread them wide. This let Rufus lean forward over her, balance on one hand and use the other to guide his knob between her legs, he rubbed it through her lips until it and half his shaft was thoroughly coated in her juices, then presented his knob again her entrance.

"Can I, or is it a bit soon?" He asked.

"Please! But be gentle; I have no idea how I will take all that." And she watched somewhat in awe as he pushed the first two inches into her.

When young, she had read where the inside of her sheath was ridged and covered in nerve endings. And she had often stuck her fingers in to feel them. Now she knew the ridges were being stretched smooth, meaning that every single nerve ending was in contact with his shaft. She knew this, as the feeling was quite sublime, she could feel the ridge at the base of his knob, moving up inside her, gliding along on her lubrication. The sensations grew as he pushed himself gently forward.

He stopped halfway in and gave her time to adjust, then gave a few slight thrusts that set her aflame. Then she watched and felt another two inches enter her. She felt as full as she had ever felt and marvelled at the fact there was still an inch or more to go. He started long, slow strokes, easing a little more with each stroke. Six or seven glorious long thrusts, and he had his wiry pubic hairs pressing hard on her clit.

Dave let her knees go, so he could resume his attention on her breasts. She lowered her feet to the bed, kept her knees bent, and then spread them as wide as possible so she had a good view of his assault. Watching it was amazing; the visual stimulus of knowing that his thick knob was deep inside and bumping against her womb.

Dave was pulling on her nipples now, and she could feel his hardness pushing against her lower back. She loved being held like this and his attention on her breasts. But she wanted to make him come, and knowing she was not too far off, she turned her head and told him she wanted him in her mouth.

He wriggled out from under her and indicated to Rufus to lift her against the pillows so she could still watch. Then when Rufus had her in position, he presented his now throbbing cock to her lips. She accepted it greedily and bobbed her head up and down as she rolled her tongue under his hood. All the time, she glanced to the side to watch herself being impaled.

Rufus caught Dave's eye, "She's not far off coming again. Look at her; she's about to blow."

Dave ran his eyes down her body. All the signs he knew so well were there. She was humping her hips up from the bed, her toes curled tight, and she gripped the bedspread so hard the knuckles of her fingers were white. He eased himself around more in front of her, so her head was not at such an uncomfortable angle and started thrusting into her mouth.

Muffled moans and gasps for air escaped from her cock filled mouth. Then a groan from Rufus let him know that he was about to erupt. As Trish arched up from the bed and stiffened, Dave pulled out of her mouth and started stroking himself off with his hand, turning to watch Rufus thrusting hard between her bucking hips. Then watched as Rufus froze and let Trish's sharp jerking hips milk him dry.

Dave erupted; he shot wads of cum all over her face and into her hair. Then, finally, he sat back on his heels and caressed her breast and nipples until she came down from her high and opened her eyes. Then Dave slumped beside her on the bed, totally exhausted.

Rufus also went to withdraw and roll away, but Trish stopped him, "Stay in me for a bit; I want to feel it shrink and watch you withdraw." So Rufus stayed above her at arm's length but still pressed in hard. Slowly Trish came down from her high, her eyes regained all their focus, and she indicated he could move. As Rufus withdrew, she let off a low murmur of appreciation, her eyes locked on his glistening shrunken shaft as it slid out, and she let out a louder gasp as his knob popped free.

Dave lay down beside her and took her in his arms. She rolled into him and moulded her body to his, "Fuck, that was good; was it alright for you?" She asked as she searched out his lips. Dave just moaned a positive response as he ardently responded to her kiss.

Rufus got up from the bed, went next door, donned the robe, and picked up his clothes. He returned to the bedroom to see they were still kissing and hugging one another tightly.

"I don't want to interrupt you two, but I'm going to bed, and I want to thank you both for one of the most memorable nights. If I die tomorrow, I won't care if I head up or down cause I sure have experienced heaven tonight."

Then he handed Trish an envelope, "It was mentioned to me about your being really annoyed when the boys paid you money your first time. But we Americans like to tip and pay for things we enjoy. So please use this to buy yourselves something you will remember me by. Maybe a trip to Bora Bora (he winked at them as he said this), and also in there is my card. If you come to the states sometime, I would like you to meet Elaine. We own four houses, and Bill has about six; they are all situated all over the country, so you are always welcome to use any of them. Finally, my email is on there; I want to see that photo you took, Dave. If you can trust me that I will not share it."

"I'll send it to you. Can you do something for me? I don't want Bob to know Trish is my wife."

Rufus nodded and turned to leave. They heard the door close, and Dave said, "Let's go to bed. Bob said we have most of tomorrow to clean this up. And I want to make sure Sally is not down in our room upset."

He glanced up at the camera in the bedroom as he left. He considered removing it and the one in the other bedroom but left them. He wanted to edit the video and for the video to be a surprise for Trish.

To be continued...

12