Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 08

Story Info
Sally gets nailed by Ezekiel and Greg, and opens up to Trish.
7.8k words
4.37
7.5k
15

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Trish and Dave got down to the bedroom, they found no sign of Sally. They didn't know which room was Ezekiel's, so they just had to hope that Rufus was right about Ezekiel looking after her. As it was after midnight, they had a quick wash, cuddled together and went to sleep.

----

When Sally walked away from the main bedroom, her whole body was in a state of excited upheaval. So much had happened that night; her mind was in turmoil trying to process everything. She had never even fantasised about something like what she had watched, but it had rekindled the sexual need she had been feeling that night. 'God, three men at once, and Trish!!!' The one woman she had thought was elegant and proper, almost a prude. Unbelievable!

Then she thought about what had happened with Ezekiel in the other room. She had no idea how many orgasms she had. She thought it was three, but it all seemed like one long orgasm; it was that good. His huge black body towering over her pale frame, really got her buzzing. He was nothing like the three men she had previously slept with. Her first was hardly any older than her and had no experience. The next she didn't even want to think about, and then Jules, who had used her for two weeks then, dumped her with nothing but humiliation and betrayal.

Ezekiel had made love to her; she now knew that what she read in some of her raunchy books could be more than just an author's fantasy. When they both had climaxed, he kept going and kissed her whole body from head to toe, finally finishing up between her legs, where he ate her until she climaxed again. Then not even leaving her to recover, he was in her again and drove her to at least one more orgasm, maybe more; she was a bit unclear about that part of the act; she was so out of it. But she was aware that Ezekiel had climaxed with her as she felt his hot sperm ejaculating deep inside.

She snapped out of her raunchy thoughts and realised that Ezekiel was asking her a question. 

"I said, do you want to come and sleep in my room?"

Sally didn't hesitate, replying, "Yes!" 

She didn't want to face Trish and Dave until she sorted out everything racing around her brain. The two of them had walked out of the Penthouse and down the corridor to his suite.

Ezekiel dropped his robe, took hers from her shoulders, drew the covers back, and they climbed into bed. He kissed her and then asked her what she thought about what they had just watched. She replied that she needed time to sort out what she felt. Then Ezekiel asked her if she would like to do that. 

Without thinking, she replied, "I'd do anything you wanted."

 

He asked her if she needed to use the toilet, and she realised she was busting, so she nodded.

"Right, go to the bathroom; I need to get something. I'll be back in a minute." 

Sally climbed back into bed when she had peed and given herself a quick wash. She lay there thinking about the fantastic sex she had experienced. She heard the door open but did not open her eyes. She wondered what might happen next, thinking, 'surely he can't do it again', as she had read many stories saying most men could only do it once a night. 

She opened her eyes just enough to see his silhouette against the city's lights, then felt him crawl into bed beside her. She noted he had turned out the lights so that the room was bathed in a mellow glow from the bathroom door and the city lights pouring in through the ranch slider.

Then as his beautiful body snuggled in beside her, she felt another body climb onto the bed and cuddle into her back. Her eyes flew open, and flicking her head back, she saw it was Adam. She felt embarrassed, but Ezekiel turned her head back to him and kissed her, making her feel safe.

Then he pulled back, looked at her, and asked her if she was okay.

She said she was, then, "But I don't want to do what they were doing."

Ezekiel understood she meant the threesome and asked, "Why, is it the anal? Have you never done that?"

She was embarrassed and reluctantly replied, "Yes! I had a boyfriend for two weeks, and that's all he wanted to do, and it hurt."

Ezekiel told her to relax and that they wouldn't do anything she did not want. He told Adam to go and pour a couple of glasses of bubbly. He also got out of bed and plugged his iPhone into the stereo, and put on some music she had never heard before.

As Adam got back into bed, she noticed her clothes were over on the settee; they must have brought them back for her. Adam placed the bottle (in an ice bucket) on the bedside table and handed her the glass. She sat up next to him and took a sip. It was beautiful; she asked Adam what it was.

 

"French Champagne, expensive stuff. I took it from the fridge in the Penthouse." He replied.

Sally and Adam sat sipping their drinks. Ezekiel declined a glass, explaining he had had enough. Then he asked about her boyfriend and why she had not made him stop if it hurt. Sally briefly explained what had happened with Jules. 

Ezekiel looked shocked, "Give me his address. I'm sure Adam and I can organise someone to go around and give him a good reaming up his arse with no lubrication."

Sally sniggered, noticing she had finished her glass and that Adam was refilling it. She realised she was getting lightheaded on just that one glass. She told Ezekiel he neededn't bother, as Dave had already sorted Jules out. They discussed the music; Ezekiel explained each song and said the music was all made by black bands around Los Angeles. Before she knew it, Adam was attempting to fill her glass again.

She refused, pointing out she was feeling warm and fuzzy and already had too much. Ezekiel was lying on his side, head propped up on his left arm; he looked like a model out of one of her girly magazines, only none of those models were handsome black men.

He reached out and pulled her down to his lips, and she felt herself stirring again to the feeling of him searching out her tongue. She wriggled beside him, feeling his arousal pressed hard against her.  

She felt Adam spoon her from behind and begin kissing her neck and nibbling on her ears. Then he ran his tongue down her spine and tried to get his tongue between her cheeks and into her ass. The feelings were so good she was almost disappointed to feel Ezekiel rolling onto his back and pulling her up to lie on top, breaking Adam's ministrations.

Ezekiel roughly pushed his hand between them and guided himself into her, his need very plain, arousal distorting his handsome face. She tensed up as Adam moved behind her and began searching out her puckered bud again with his tongue. The feelings were sublime, but she had been taught that bottoms were dirty; she also feared where this was leading. Not believing she could ever accommodate both men together.

"Relax!" Ezekiel said in her ear, "You have to relax. I promise you it will be alright."

 

And he started moving against her with long, deliberate strokes that had her hips moving with the renewed sensations. Sally felt a squirt of cold cream pour directly onto her firmly clamped tiny orifice. And she forced herself to relax as Adam massaged the lubrication softly up and down between her cheeks. Even though it felt good, she tensed up when he started pushing his finger in.

"I can feel you are tensing up again, and although it feels great when you grip my cock like that, it's going to be much better for you if you can relax," Ezekiel spoke into her ear.

Adam was patient; he massaged all around her butt, now and again, touching her hole as he brushed his fingers past it. Then, as she finally succumbed to Ezekiel's long, languid strokes, she relaxed again. She felt Adam inserting his finger, just a little at first, then before she knew it, he had his whole finger in and found that it felt good.

Sally returned her full attention to riding Ezekiel. Being on top allowed her to move around on him, searching out the best sensations. She almost forgot about Adam; the feelings flowing through her body were that good. That is until he began jerking his finger in and out, practically vibrating it; he moved it so fast. Relaxed as she was, the attention Adam gave her felt just as good as what she was experiencing with Ezekiel, who had pushed her up and was now sucking on her nipples. She met each of his thrusts with eager little jerks of her hips.

Then she tensed as she felt Adam rise and push his cock against her tiny bud. He held it there, pressed against her ass, waiting for her to relax and accept it. 

Ezekiel lifted her higher and looked into her eyes, "Relax! Push back against it, and make like you want to poop."

She tried, what he said, and was rewarded with a smile from him.

 

"Good girl, I felt that. Now again." 

And this time, as she pushed back into Adam, she felt his knob pop in through the resisting muscles. There was a little pain, but this was not the terrible ripping pain like when Jules had done her. On the contrary, it was a pleasant pain that brought her a trill of pleasure and pride in pleasing both men. She had to move her legs further apart as they were stretching her. She was amazed that she could take them and that the pain was nothing as she expected.

She pushed back, wanting more, and both men obliged, upping their tempo and moving into her harder. The feeling between her legs was almost unbearable; she bucked and writhed her tiny butt between them. It took a while, with both men grunting in pleasure, but still, it was over much too fast for her. 

She wanted it to last forever, but she couldn't hold her emotions back and erupted into an orgasm that almost left her lifeless between them. As she lay gasping, fighting for breath, the thought flashed through her mind, had it been as good for them?

They all rolled apart and let their hearts calm down. Sally lay still and watched Ezekiel fall asleep. She felt Adam spooning against her, then he relaxed, and she knew he had also nodded off. Soon after, with a huge smile scrunching her face, she slipped into dreamland also.

Sally woke to the early dawn light creeping in through the window. She crawled over Adam and went to the toilet. When she returned and crawled back over Adam, he grabbed her, rolled her on her back and climbed between her legs. Their lovemaking was slow and languorous, he was patient, and as he drove her towards her climax, she glanced over at Ezekiel.

He was watching her with a warm smile on his face. As her pleasure peaked, both of them held eye contact. It made her orgasm much more rewarding. She was happy when Adam got up and went to the shower. She felt an urgent need to have Ezekiel take her as well. Seeing that she was still keen, Ezekiel rolled over beside her and held her tight while her breathing subsided. But long before she was fully recovered, he climbed on top, "I'm sorry, but I need you as well."

Sally grinned at him, "I don't mind; in fact, I might want you more than you want me."

She opened her legs wide and pulled him down and into her. He started very slow and tenderly, but when his iPhone rang out an alarm, he annoyedly silenced it and started to hurry. As he was pounding into her, amazingly being driven toward another orgasm, she heard the door opening and two house boys entering the room with food trays. Ezekiel didn't hesitate or even slow down his assault on her body, so she just rolled her head towards the window, so they couldn't see her blushing red with embarrassment. It wasn't long before Ezekiel yelled that he was coming, which set Sally off on another orgasmic rollercoaster ride.

 

She held Ezekiel tight, not wanting him to pull out as her body was still in the throws of her last climax. But she did sneak a look to see if the house boys had left and was happy to see that only Adam was in the room. He was happily sitting at the table eating breakfast, and it made her aware that she was famished. So when Ezekiel's cock shrank and slipped out, she let him go. He rolled off her and headed to the shower, so she stood up and walked over to join Adam for breakfast. She didn't even think about pulling on her robe. With all their mess running down her legs, she did not want to dirty the robe. Instead, she grabbed Adam's wet towel off the floor and sat on that.

There were trays of food, she had no idea when they had ordered it, but it was prepared for three, so it had to be after Adam had arrived in their room. There was cereal, fruit, pancakes, toast, bacon, eggs, and two large containers of coffee. Adam asked her what she wanted, and she indicated the pancakes, and he served her one covered in maple syrup, blueberries, pecan nuts, and a big blob of cream on the edge of the plate. He had helped her with another two before Ezekiel came out of the bathroom. 

Her hunger finally sated; she watched Ezekiel pull on his golf clothes, then join them at the table. He served himself a small portion of cereal and fruit. 

Sally speared a blueberry, then a piece of pancake wiped through the Maple syrup and offered it to him. A yearning ache hit Sally's stomach as she watched his mouth open, his pink tongue flicker around, tasting the air, then taking it in his mouth. This lovely warm feeling flooded through her, and she knew if he asked her, she would be over on the bed in a flash, legs spread, wanting him to retake her.

Both the men finished their breakfast and made ready to leave. Ezekiel came over and kissed her goodbye. "You are a special young lady. I will remember you for the rest of my life." 

As they walked to the door, Ezekiel called over his shoulder. "There is an envelope on the bedside table for you. They tell me there is no tipping in NZ, but the three of us decided we would tip Trish if it were a good night, so I've left you my contribution. Please don't take it the wrong way; it's just for you to buy yourself something nice to remember me by. It'll make me feel good if you accept it as intended."

Adam came and kissed her, "I don't want to go, but you understand it's out of my hands. I'd like to see you again."

Sally smiled at Adam and watched them leave the room. She suddenly felt alone and a bit cold, so she went into the bathroom and took a hot shower. Once finished, she looked at the maid's uniform bundled up on the sofa. But not wanting the hassle of pulling that on, she just slipped the robe over her shoulders, picked everything up, and headed down to the suite on the floor below.

When Sally opened the door to the suite, she immediately heard the sounds of Dave and Trish making love. So she tiptoed over, disrobed, and slid beneath the covers of the foldout bed. She lay there, trying to shut out the sounds of their lovemaking, and was soon asleep.

----

Dave woke around 7:00. He thought about phoning up for room service. But he wasn't all that hungry, and besides, he knew there was plenty of food up in the Penthouse. So he slipped out of bed and into the bathroom. When he came out, Trish was awake, beckoning him to lie beside her.

They talked about the night before, which soon had them both feeling horny and making love. They lay and talked afterwards, then checking the bedside clock, said he had better go and clean upstairs. "I'll bring the leftover food down for breakfast. You go back to sleep for a while; I should be no more than an hour."

He got dressed, then moved into the lounge, where he saw that Sally had returned. She was asleep, spreadeagled only half under the covers. He went over, covered her up, lightly kissed her forehead, and then headed upstairs.

The first thing he did in the Penthouse was to retrieve all three cameras and hide them under unused glasses, etc. With the cameras sorted, he then packed everything else. It didn't take long, as he didn't need to clean anything; he emptied the dishwasher and gathered everything up. Like the last time he had done a function for Bob, most of the supplied alcohol was untouched. He noticed only three bottles of Champagne in the fridge, so he guessed that Ezekiel must have taken one to his room to share with Sally.

He took the first load of glasses, plates, and bottles down to the van and returned for the dishes, warmers, and cookware. Finally, he piled the leftover food onto the trolley and returned to their room to make brunch for the girls.

----

Sally woke; she was vaguely aware she had been awakened by Dave leaving the room. She checked her phone and figured she'd slept for over an hour. It was quiet, so she crept through to use the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom, she saw that Trish was awake and beckoning her over to lay beside her.

"Do you want to talk about last night before Dave gets back? He's up clearing everything out of the Penthouse."

Sally nodded at Trish but was embarrassed and hung her head, not wanting to look Trish in the eye. Trish was naked and felt funny about getting into bed with a naked lady. Also, she didn't know how to approach the subject of what she had seen the night before.

Trish patted the bed beside her, "Here, I'll wrap the sheet around me. Come and lie beside me. Dave told me you saw much more than we wanted you to see. So I want to try and explain."

Trish told Sally how she had been given a lot of unasked-for attention by an uncle when she was young. Her mother hadn't believed her, which led her to withdraw and become very wary of all men. Her rigid behaviour after that gained her the reputation of being aloof and a goody-goody, and it has stuck with her all her life. But the fact was, inside, she had always had the urge to rebel and rued she had missed out on some of the exciting escapades some of her girlfriends bragged off.

She proceeded to describe what had happened at the first Striptease function. She had already told Sally a little about what had happened. But now she elaborated just how far she had gone. She also tried to explain to Sally how she and Dave had reacted to what happened that first night. And how, with time and much soul-searching, they had come to a mutual understanding that they both were interested in experiencing something like it again.

"So I hope you don't judge me too badly. And that you will stay working with us. Dave and I both want you to stay."

"I'm all good. I should have listened to you guys telling me it would be best to leave after dinner. But I was attracted to Ezekiel and wanted to find out what made him tick."

Sally went on to tell Trish that she had just been surprised, not at what she had seen and not because she was a prude, but because she had never envisaged that Trish would ever sleep with other men.

She explained about Ezekiel taking her to his room and that he had introduced Adam to their lovemaking.

 

"It was amazing; I now understand why you might do that. But I still can't understand Dave letting you?" 

Trish had no answer; she told her that Dave couldn't explain it to her but said that watching her had turned him on. Then she queried Sally about her having ever done anything like that before.

"No!" Said Sally. "I have only been with three men."

"So Jules wasn't your first, then?"

"No, but I don't like to talk about the others."

Trish looked over at Sally, "I don't think we should have any secrets after all we have been through, I want you and I to be like sisters and to be open and support one another.

She lay back, looked up at the ceiling, and then quietly began to explain - I also had a lot of attention from men from an early age but didn't react to it the way you did. I always loved the attention. I have four brothers, three of them older than me. So my mother and I were always outnumbered, and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I learned how to manipulate my brothers and my father to get things I wanted.

I left school at sixteen and took up a pastry chef apprenticeship. For three days a week, I worked in a bakehouse in the industrial area of Taihape, then two days in one of the Cafes in the centre of town. I started early, like 5:00 am, finished at 3:00 pm, and then worked late on Friday and Saturday nights. So I hardly had a social life.