Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While working my butt off, I had to put up with my girlfriends bragging about their boyfriends and all the cool things they got up to on the dates. A couple even bragged to me about losing their virginity. I didn't believe many of them, but it got me thinking about finding a boyfriend to put some excitement in my life. I knew that guys blabbed, which was deadly in a small town like Taihape. So I picked out a guy I knew from school; he didn't mix much and didn't appear to be a gossip."

We met at the movie theatre on a Tuesday night. I picked that night because hardly anyone went out on Tuesday nights, and I was unlikely to be seen with him. We made out in the back row of the theatre, and I'm not sure he even got inside me. But he did make a hell of a mess. I had his stuff all over my dress and, worst of all, much of it between my legs."

I hadn't thought it through that well; I knew about the risks of getting pregnant and thought I would make him pull out before he came. But, he was so premature, I never got the chance. I never even sensed what had happened until I felt his wetness on me. It was a massive anticlimax, not what I had wanted or read in books. The next day, it seemed like every guy in town knew I'd turned it up for Mike Menzies.

It was truly horrible and worse the next day when my mother marched me off to the doctor to put me on the pill. One of my brothers had gotten back at me by telling her what I had done. I had to undergo all the doctor's questions, some that I could see no need for other than his demeaning me. But he acknowledged that as my period was due in only three days, I was unlikely to be pregnant, and he wrote me a prescription for the pill. He explained in detail that I was not to start on the pill until my period had finished.

Of course, with all the stress, my period was three days late, which caused a great deal of stress for both my mother and me. But even when my period came, my anxiety didn't ease much because I had every guy in the town thinking they were going to sleep with me. Even one guy at the bakehouse pulled me into the storeroom and made some suggestive comments. He didn't walk upright for a couple of days. I also found that all those girlfriends that bragged about losing their virginity had suddenly gone very quiet; they were all bullshit and bravado.

About two weeks after this, my dad's best mate (Stan Sanders) called by our house and sat with me. I had known him all my life and had always gone to him for support and to get answers no one else would give me. He empathised with all I was going through and told me he wanted to see me alone, listen, and support me. I turned him down as I had a gut full of it and wanted everything to blow over. But he insisted, telling me to meet him at the rugby club the next day after finishing my shift at the Cafe. Stan had access to the club as he ran the bar, stocked it and cleaned out the pipes for the beer once or twice a week.

So the next day, I met him there after I finished work. He chose Wednesday, as it was his maintenance afternoon at the bar, and he told me we would have privacy. It was what I needed, and I willingly opened up to him about how tough things were. He was great; he seemed to understand me. 

I left feeling much better and ready to stand up to the guys giving me a hard time. So we arranged to meet the following Wednesday, and then the one after that, I started looking forward to those afternoons. I would help him with all his tasks, and we would chat about all sorts of things. As my confidence grew, the guys around town got the message that I wouldn't drop my knickers for any of them, and most gave up on trying to bed me.

The fourth Wednesday we met, Stan presented me with a beautifully wrapped present. I was embarrassed, but more so when I opened it to find a racy set of yellow lace lingerie. Embarrassment aside, I was flattered that he had given me such a personal gift. He convinced me to model them for him. I'm not sure how, but soon after, he had me flat on my back on a couch in the club lounge, my new panties pulled to one side and was making love to me."

I knew it was wrong; hell, he was over twenty years older than me. But he made me feel like I meant something to him when everyone else seemed to want to take me down or use me.

After that, we met on Mondays and Wednesdays after I finished work. And some weekends, he would pick me up in his car, and we would snatch an hour or two alone in a bush park outside town. He taught me many ways of making love; it was thrilling and exciting. Then, in late November, I was informed I had to go to Wellington for my week of apprenticeship classes at the Wellington Polytechnic. They put me up in a small hotel in Wellington, along with another thirty students.

When Stan heard about my trip, he quickly arranged to meet me when the course finished. His job took him out of town four or five times a year, usually only for two or maybe three days. So he asked me to extend my stay at the hotel until Sunday. And to phone my parents near the end of the course and say I was staying with a girl from the class and would be home Sunday. His idea was to drive down to meet me on Friday afternoon and drive me home on Sunday.

We finished our course midday on Friday so that some students could travel home. The rest of the students were leaving on Saturday and arranged to meet up for a party that night. But I got a text from Stan just before lunch, saying he was waiting outside. He took me back to my room, and we made love all afternoon.

Around 5:00, I had students from my course banging on my door, shouting that they knew what we were doing. Two of the girls had seen Stan when he picked me up. That they knew what I was up to gave me the first real misgivings I had had during our affair. The thought of these people I had gotten to know and like during the course, seeing me with such an older man. It had me lying in bed, feeling very embarrassed.

He took me out for dinner when the other students finally left. After dinner, we returned to the room, where he got me to change into a dress and black boots he had brought me. The outfit was sexy but also pretty slutty. He drove down to Cuba Street, where he convinced me to enter a strip club. I was not too keen; it was way out of my comfort zone. But once we were seated on a sofa, away to one side of the stage, I calmed down and started to feel a bit excited, watching all the different girls on stage; some of the girls were really pretty.

It wasn't long, though, before he cuddled me and tried to slip his hand under my dress. I looked around in embarrassment to find some men were paying more attention to what we were doing than what was happening on the stage. So I told him to stop as men were watching us. But he said to shut my eyes for a bit, and I would soon find it exciting.

Too soon, he had my panties around my ankles, my legs apart and was frigging me with two fingers. I saw one of the men get up and walk towards us; I rebelled, slammed my legs together and yelled at him, 'to get me out of there'. Instead, he motioned the guy to leave us alone, told me to relax, and then continued caressing me outside my clothes until I calmed down.

But before long, he had his hands back under my dress and my panties in his pocket. I saw the men were starting to edge closer again and tensed up. Stan motioned for them to keep well away but swivelled me around to face them and exposed my breasts. It was at that moment I realised what an idiot I had been. It was like a light had turned on, and I was seeing everything clearly from outside my body. I realised this was not about his caring for and loving me. It was all about his pleasure only. And I knew he had been using me all along.

For the first time, I thought about his wife. I had honestly not even thought of her before. I thought about his family and my parents finding out. Yes, he had kids, and only a year or two younger than me, I knew them all well.

I wanted it to be over, but I didn't know how to stop him without making a scene. So I told him to keep the guys away and lay there while he fingered me, trying to get me to climax in front of them. I realised it would not be over until I came, so I faked an orgasm, thinking it would be over and we could leave.

But he wasn't finished and made me masturbate him in front of about five masturbating guys. I saw the strippers watching and saw the pity in their eyes. They were all in control, lording over all the sad men in that joint. I wasn't in control, felt dirty and used, and knew our affair had to finish.

The rest of the weekend was a blur; he fucked me when he felt horny, and I just lay there and let him. The only time we left the room was for meals. He took me to a movie on Saturday night. It should have been the weekend of my life, but my feelings had radically changed. He had pushed it too far and shown his true colours. He even stopped at the side of the road halfway home and fucked me. I put up with it but knew it would be the last time.

When I dragged my case through the door late Sunday afternoon, I knew my decision to end our affair had been taken too late. My mother met me at the door, and I saw the anger in her eyes. I had no idea how she knew, but I was in no doubt we had been found out. She didn't say anything, for which I'll never forgive her. She should have talked to and supported me, finding out my side of the story.

Stan came past the Cafe on Monday and wanted me to meet him at the Rugby Club. I'd told him it was over. But he said he wanted to discuss things. I refused, and he came back on Tuesday and again on Wednesday morning. Finally, I gave in but made it plain that I just wanted to talk and find out what he would do. I told him my mother knew about us. He asked how, and I told him I had no idea but that if my mother knew, so did others. That sobered him up.

Later that day, I turned up at the Rugby Club to find Mrs Sanders waiting at the clubhouse door. I went to turn and ride away, but she called out to me, "If you don't come in and talk, I'll make sure everyone in the town knows what you have done."

Once inside, I found a very earnest-looking Stan arguing with his wife. The bastard was trying to make out that I had seduced him. She obviously knew this was bullshit but called me a cheap slut, a marriage wrecker, and much more.

The real shock was when she told me I was just as bad as my mother. It was a huge revelation; it made me realise my naivety. And subsequent comments she made said to me that I was probably just one of several Stan had fucked in the town.

In the next half hour, I discovered that Stan's wife had caught him out with my mother some months before. She knew there were others but offered him one last chance: if he promised never to stray again. 

When I got home, I tried to have it out with my mother, but she wouldn't talk to me about it, and with my brothers and father in the house, I couldn't push it.

I learned n the next day that Mrs Sanders had kicked Stan out that evening. And it quickly passed through the town that Stan had been playing up. He moved in with a mate from his work. But within the week, a rumour spread around town that Mrs Sanders had a list of the women Stan had slept with and was likely to let their secrets out of the bag. 

There were quite a few worried wives around Taihape. Stan didn't last two weeks before he packed up and left for Wellington. Most of his mates had turned against him, suspicious that their wives may have been among those he had dallied with.

I didn't last much longer; I got on the internet the evening after I met Mrs Sanders and found myself a job and a room in Auckland. I took some money from my eldest brother's top drawer and left him a note promising to pay it back. Then, two days after Stan left town, I slipped out of the house and caught the train to Auckland.

You know the rest; I kept to myself until I fell into that disastrous relationship with Jules and got burned again. It seems I'm not much good at choosing men."

---

They lay there for a minute absorbing all they had told each other.

Then Trish commented. "Your past is much like what many of my friends went through when they were in their late teens. And I know your choice of men has nothing to do with it. You're right; your parents should have been more open and talked with you. But I'm surprised that you like to strip after all that.

Yes, I know, I've thought about that. But even in the strip club with Stan, I felt the eroticism of the situation. So I guess I'm an exhibitionist. I like that feeling of being exposed and desired, but only when it's on my terms.

At that moment, Dave walked into the room. The girls reacted by covering themselves and looking guilty. Dave knew he had walked in on them, talking through what had happened. He called for them to ignore him and continue talking, and he would make them breakfast.

He got the scalloped potatoes out, mixed some of the leftover asparagus with them, and then set them to fry in a large pan. Next, he got some eggs and strips of bacon and started the toaster going with slices of Vogel's bread. Then he set about making a fruit smoothie with berries, juice, milk, and cream. Once he flipped the fry-up and was happy it wouldn't burn, he took the girls a glass of the smoothy, returned, and got a bacon omelette going in another pan.

The girls got up and sat with him at the table to eat their fry-up. Sally was in her robe, and Trish was looking very sexy in nothing but one of his oversized tee shirts.

 

Dave looked to Sally, "Has Trish managed to talk us out of your bad books for our dropping you in it last night?"

This set both Trish and Sally laughing. "You were not in my bad books," replied Sally. "I have to admit to being surprised, though. I now understand why you didn't want me there. But I'm okay; I had a pretty exciting night myself."

"Hmm," murmured Dave, "it looked to me like you were enjoying it from the minute you arrived. You sure heated the atmosphere around the dinner table with your antics. I was worried about Wild Bill having a heart attack; he was beetroot red."

Trish spoke up. "Ezekiel gave Sally money; I told her it's hers. Is that okay?"

"Of course. Which reminds me, you have that envelope from Rufus, and I have money in my pocket also," Said Dave, pulling the bunch of notes from his pocket.

They laid it out on the table and counted it, then sat shocked for a few minutes before Dave exclaimed. "Bloody hell! Eight and a half grand. No wonder Rufus said to take a holiday to Bora Bora. We could stay in the Hilton Bora Bora with that, convert these US dollars to NZ dollars, and you would have nearly fourteen thousand. Wow, that's a bloody good tip."

 

Sally had over three thousand US dollars herself, and having no idea where to keep it, she asked Dave to look after it.

 

"I'll lock it away with ours down the shop. What are you going to do with it?"

"I've always wanted a car," replied Sally. "Would you help me find one?"

----

Monday, Dave ordered a safe. It was likely to take a week before it arrived. Then after he had sorted out and stacked away all the glasses, etc., he sat down in his office with the SD cards from the three cameras. He was worried about the card from bedroom two, unsure how Sally would react to his videoing her without her permission. Even though that wasn't intentional, he was still uneasy, so he locked that card away in his drawer with all the US dollars.

The other two cards he copied onto his computer and then had a quick look. 'Whoa!' he thought. It was hot, better than any porno he had ever watched. He spent a good part of the day editing the two sequences together. There was not much needed with the camera footage in the lounge. But there was a lot of work editing the second video from the main bedroom. Lots of bits with people in the way and periods when nothing was happening.

The sound was not great on the dance sequence, so he went home for lunch and brought back the CD with Trish's Spanish dance music. He dubbed this over the video soundtrack. It took him a while to correct the volumes to hear the voices still and get the sound synced properly. That done, he burned it to a DVD and locked it away in his top drawer.

It was three weeks before he got an opportunity to take the video home. Sally had started seeing a bit of Adam, and that weekend she was staying at his place, so he had arranged for the children to have the weekend with Trish's parents.

Once they had had dinner the Friday night, he sat next to Trish in the lounge and turned the TV on.

"I don't want you watching Friday night sport when we have the weekend to ourselves." Complained Trish.

"I wouldn't think of it. However, you might want to see some video taken at an event we were at recently. But we could play cards or something if you're not interested."

"You didn't? Oh! My god, I never even thought about you videoing the night. You dirty bugger! ...Pause that TV and don't move," She said, leaping up and skipping out of the lounge.

It was only a few minutes, and she was back, reaching around into the lounge and turning off the lights. This left the lounge lit only by the dining room lights and the TV screen. She drifted in front of Dave, swaying her hips enticingly, wearing nothing but the brief lilac lingerie set she had worn on the night of her flamingo dance.

Dave pulled her down beside him and switched on the DVD. As they snuggled together, the TV burst into life, showing the penthouse door opening and Trish moving into the room. Dave's memory of the night didn't give credit to how beautiful and sexy she looked. They only made it as far as Rufus undoing her zip in the middle of the lounge before they were ripping at Dave's trousers and making love on the floor.

By late Saturday night, they still hadn't seen the end of the video, but they had watched plenty of it and had some pretty incredible sessions making love all around the house. Their sex had abruptly changed in the last year, with role-plays and trying out different positions. Some of their new bedtime activities would have been thought of as perversions only a year before. But this weekend, things lifted to a new level. When they watched her antics in that Penthouse, what had once seemed like hot sex, was replaced by impulsive desire and lust, and they had both lost control several times.

The video was only two and a half hours long, but they were still watching it, trying to get to the end on Sunday afternoon. Naked, they lay on the floor in front of the TV; they were at the part where Dave had Trish cocooned against him, Rufus towering above, about to enter her. In the video, they had unknowingly positioned themselves at the perfect angle for it to capture the action, Rufus's cock looking even bigger than it did in real life.

Suddenly, they were startled out of their languid lovemaking by the sound of car doors out on the drive. It was the grandparents returning the children early. They leapt up and scurried in different directions to get themselves decent. Dave had to get the DVD out of the player and race upstairs to find some clothes. He had no idea how Trish got her clothes on, but when he returned downstairs, she was sitting talking to her parents. He found later that she had headed for the laundry room and found some clothes she had worn days before.

They finally saw the ending later that night on the small TV in their bedroom. But that would not be the last time they would watch it in the coming months.

About a month later, when Sally and he were working down the shop, Dave dared to tell Sally about the video in the other bedroom. She was not upset but did ask if he had watched it.

"No, I must admit to being tempted, but I haven't. And I haven't even told Trish about it, knowing she would probably push me to show it to her. But you know I saw you a couple of times in the bedroom?"