Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kind of sensed you were there at one stage." Then she paused and asked, "I want to watch it with Adam, and if he's okay about sharing it with you guys, then I'm happy to let you and Trish watch it. But! And it's a big BUT, only if we can watch your video."

"How do you know there is a video of us?"

"You said you put a sensor camera in each bedroom and only got me by mistake," said Sally, looking at Dave as if he was being stupid.

So Dave got the SD card from his drawer and burnt it to a DVD for Sally.

There was not much time for more sexual misadventures in the next few months. They spent horrendous hours at the shop, especially as Sally started marketing a range of cake and chocolate treats on their new website. It just took off; they needed a couple more staff but couldn't find the time to look for people. So they had to rely on friends to help out, And as Sally was now seeing a lot of Adam, he was often in the shop if he wasn't away on business.

By Christmas, they were desperate for a break.

To be continued...