Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 10

Story Info
Trish and Dave get together with Jacquelyn.
8.1k words
4.32
5.9k
11

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knock on the door had Trish in a panic. She thought Jacques must have changed his mind about winning the Sevens tournament and returned. But Dave climbed off the bed, and walked to the front door, knowing it would be room service. He had ordered an assortment of things off the breakfast/brunch menu while Trish was sleeping, knowing they would both need energy if they were to go out again that night.

But when he opened the door, he found Jacquelyn outside, looking extremely nervous.

"Sorry, but can I come in and talk, please?" she asked.

Dave opened the door wide, ushered her in, and steered her into the lounge chair. "Wait there for a second. I'll go get Trish."

But when he turned to go to the bedroom, Trish was already standing in the doorway, tying up her robe. Jacquelyn saw her and apologised again.

"Sorry, I have lots of questions about dinner tonight. Noel is saying we aren't going, but I am coming no matter what he says."

Then the words just poured out of her, her excellent English becoming chaotic and mixed with French.

"What if I'm terrible? Will I have to sleep with more than one man? I'll be too sore from having any more, and I don't want him to hit me between the legs as they did with you this morning. I know I will faint with the pain."

Trish held her hand up to slow the torrent of words pouring from Jacquelyn's mouth, then looking at Dave, she asked, "Did Jacques hit me down there?"

"Yes, you were pretty out of it, but I thought you would have remembered that as he hit you quite hard with a little spatula at least five times, right on your clit. And Pierre was pinching your nipples pretty hard. But, funnily enough, I was more concerned about them than your clit."

Trish put her hand inside her robe and touched a nipple. "God, I wondered why they were so sore, but they're incredibly sensitive; just this robe rubbing on them has me thinking wicked thoughts."

Then she dug her hand between her legs, flinched and jerked her hand away.

Dave looked on with concern, "Are you alright? Is it really sore?"

Trish looked from Dave to Jacquelyn, "No! Well, maybe a little bit sore, but sensitive! Shit, you have no idea. If I touch it, I will be crawling on top of you again, whether Jacquelyn is in the room or not, and I haven't the energy."

Dave looked at Jacquelyn, "I have seen you and Noel around the last two days. You have been trying to catch my eye, I think. I also think that you're walking over to watch us this morning was not an accident. Was it?"

Jacquelyn went to answer, but at that moment, there was a loud knock on the door. Dave got up to let the room service boy in. He had ordered far too much, wondering what Trish would want to eat. There was cereal, croissants and jams, hotcakes, eggs, bacon, etc. He motioned Jacquelyn over to the table and insisted she ate with them. She resisted at first but admitted she was hungry, and soon they were all tucking into the food.

Jacquelyn finished first and started to talk. But Trish waved at her to slow down, "I speak a little French, but Dave doesn't, so take your time and stick to English, please."

Guiltily looking at Trish, she admitted trying to catch Dave's eye. "But I need to explain my situation so that you may have some understanding."

She told how she and Noel came from wealthy banking families and had known that they would marry since their teens. Their parents thought it would be a great match and cement the two businesses together. All her girlfriends were envious of her landing him, even though they knew she had little to say in the arrangement. He had always been attentive and kind, and, like her friends, she thought she was lucky to catch such a husband.

But once they were married, she found him to be different. He did not mistreat her; she had anything she could ever want, but there was little love. Noel went out with his mates more than her, and there was hardly any sex. The only time he paid her any attention was when he came to her bed and expected sex, and that did not happen very often.

"We sleep in separate rooms," she stated. And looking embarrassed, she carried on, "I was a virgin when we married, and I doubt Noel had slept with anyone other than prostitutes, as that's what I feel like when he comes to me. He just climbs on top, thrusts away, makes a mess, and returns to his bedroom, leaving me sore, frustrated and increasingly angry nowadays."

Trish interjected, "Divorce him. There are plenty of good men you could marry."

"That's out of the question. We are both from devout Catholic families, and besides, our Banks are in the middle of a merger, which will tie us together even tighter than the church. We have friends in similar situations, they live entirely separate lives, but it is not ideal."

She said she had tried getting him to come to counselling with her and to read books and articles in magazines that she picked out. But he was not interested. He just said that was how it was; she should be happy.

"I've been married for four years, and soon after we married, I found myself bored, with little to do other than meet my overindulged friends. So finally, I pressured Noel into allowing me to work some mornings at his bank. Contrary to the impression he had always given me, I found he was not that good at his job and wasn't especially well-liked either.

His father had appointed a manager in charge until they were happy Noel was qualified enough to take over. My parents see all this and are pushing that I be groomed for the director's job when they retire. None of this is helping with our marriage issues, either.

Anyway, after a few months, one of the sales managers at the bank made advances to me. Hardly anything happened, a few suggestive words in the lunchroom when we were alone. Noel somehow found out what was happening. He wouldn't talk about it with me, but the sales manager disappeared, and I found out later that Noel had fired the man."

The holiday was her idea; she had hoped that getting Noel away from the pressure of the bank and relaxing in some idyllic setting may encourage him to talk and show a little more interest in her. She hadn't chosen one of the selective, expensive resorts they usually frequented, as she wanted to meet new people who knew nothing about them. And because kidnapping was always a risk for them. She explained that they were travelling under false names.

She also hoped that because this resort had so many activities, Noel would go off and play golf, etc. and leave her to meet and talk to others, maybe even meet a nice guy. But Noel was even worse here than he was back home in Paris; he had become very possessive, never letting her out of his sight.

Looking over at Trish, Jacquelyn paused and said, "I'm sorry, but I have been trying to catch your husband's eye. I was attracted to him, and most importantly, he was not French, so Noel couldn't use his influence to hurt him. I didn't think of you at all. I'm sorry."

She continued, explaining that she had been watching them both at the pool the day before. She and Noel were sitting at the bar on the other side of the pool. She had seen Dave get up and walk to the shops and had followed him, hoping for an opportunity to catch his eye and talk. But when she got to the shops, he was not there. So she backtracked through the shops and realised the only place he could have gone was upstairs to the restaurant. So she crept up the stairs and saw him standing at the large window, watching something by the pool.

She had stood at the top of the stairs, not daring to disturb him, as she could see by his furtive actions that he was trying not to be seen. And after a short while, when she was just about to go over and pretend she was looking for a menu, he rose from his seat and made to return downstairs. She spun around and ran down the stairs and into a shop. Once he rushed past the shop doorway, she returned upstairs to see what he had been watching and why he had left in such a rush.

She couldn't see Dave but was surprised to see three men talking with Trish. She then noticed that Dave was at the pool bar waiting for drinks. Diverting her gaze back to Trish, she saw one of the men talking and rubbing her legs. That explained why Dave had rushed down the stairs but didn't understand why he had gone to the bar instead of hurrying to confront the men. She knew Noel would have been straight over there, causing an almighty scene.

When Dave carried the drinks over to them, she had braced herself for the explosion but watched as he sat down and talked with the man. She assumed they must know one another as the man continued touching Trish on her legs while talking with Dave. Then she was shocked when he leaned forward and undid one side of her bikini.

Looking at Trish, she said, "I saw you were startled, and you looked around to see who was looking, but I didn't understand why Dave just sat there. And why did you not slap Jacques' face?"

Trish looked at Dave, "Can you explain that to her? 'cause I don't know I if can."

But Jacquelyn hardly listened to Trish's reply and carried on. "I watched as Dave and two of the men got up and walked out to your room. I knew which bungalow was yours. We are also in an overwater bungalow, but on the other bridge further down the beach."

Jacquelyn hesitated and gathered her thoughts, "I watched as you argued with Jacques. It looked like he forbade you from doing up the strings on your bikini."

Trish nodded at her, "Yes, he did, and worse, he said he would take my Bikini bottom and let me find my way to the room without it if I did them up."

Jacquelyn asked her, "Why?" and again didn't wait for an answer, "I was confused when he didn't follow the others to your room but started leading you straight towards me. I was going to run down the stairs and see where he took you, but then I noticed Dave was watching you, and he looked concerned, but he just stood outside your bungalow watching your progress, so I stayed put as well. I understood when you appeared from underneath my window. He was parading you, embarrassing you on purpose. That made me think about my reaction if he had made me do that, and an urge to swap places with you hit me so strongly that I clutched my breasts. I couldn't believe it. I was sexually excited. At that point, I started to understand why you were following along with his humiliating you. It had to be having the same effect on you, and I wished I was down there, in your place."

"I watched as he walked you out onto the bridge, then watched as he made you drop everything and stand naked, and you walked proudly into the room. I knew right then, once inside, you would get fucked by all those men. I stood there unable to move, then without warning, had an apogée and realised I was leaking down my legs; I was that excited."

Dave made a noise and looked at her quizzically, mouthing the word 'apogée'.

"Oh! It means climax, sorry. I realised I had my hand in front of my bikini and must have been playing with myself. I had to take a napkin from one of the tables to clean myself up before returning to Noel. I've never been wet like that before. Noel was panicking and asking where I had been. We had the first sex we had had in weeks when we got out to our bungalow, and I woke up three times in the night and made myself come each time. I got so wet; I wondered if something was wrong with me down there."

She looked at Trish, "I would give all the money we have to have, swapped places with you."

Then she described how she had gotten up early that morning to go to the pool, hoping to see the men leave the room. She had wanted to catch Dave and question him about all she had witnessed and why he had not stopped it. But when she went to leave their room, Noel had put his foot down and said she had to wait for him before she could leave. She was going to obey, then thought, bugger him. So she walked out the door and yelled to him that he could join her anytime by the pool. He looked angry but didn't stop her, and he was sitting beside her at the pool within minutes. He annoyed her, though, as he kept insisting they go to breakfast, but she didn't dare leave and miss them leaving the bungalow.

Then not long after they had sat down, Jacques walked straight past where they were sitting and out to their room. The other two men were just a little behind Jacques, but they went down the beach and picked up some deckchairs.

"You know the rest," Jacquelyn said, watching them as they finished eating. "But I must say that when Jacques walked you topless past those men at the bar and then past the day restaurant, I was with you every step. I was so excited. You looked stunning. Noel had no clue; he had his head stuck in his financial paper. I think he was the only man there, or woman for that matter, that did not watch you."

Trish blushed red. "I have never been that embarrassed in my life."

They all sat in silence, each pondering the events that had happened.

Then Jacquelyn hesitantly broke the silence, "Can I ask you something embarrassing?" Trish nodded to her. "You had those men. Did it not hurt you? Noel often hurts me, and he never lasts very long."

Trish looked at her and then at Dave. "Dave, I think you should go and get ready for us to have lunch and shop for a dress. I need something new to wear tonight. And need to sit and have a girl's talk with Jacquelyn."

But Jacquelyn interrupted and, looking at Dave, said, "Before you go, I have a question for you both. When Noel and I returned to our room this morning, I asked Noel why he was so jealous of me, seeing as you didn't seem to mind your wife having another man touch her. Noel said you're not a man at all, probably gay, and doesn't like women. Are you gay?"

Dave and Trish both burst out laughing. They tried to stop themselves when they saw she was serious but couldn't contain themselves and erupted in laughter again. It was good for them both; they realised how wound up they had been with all that had happened in the last twenty-four hours.

Finally, Trish managed to calm down enough to reply, "Jacquelyn, Dave is not gay. In fact, if I am to believe all the rumours I heard about him before we married. I think he must have laid every available woman in the North Island of our country."

Jacquelyn hesitated, mulling over Trish's reply, then looked Dave in the eye, "Well, why do you not get upset when other men touch your wife?"

Dave threw his arms apart, "I can't give you a one-sentence answer to that. I'm still pondering all the reasons myself. But let me clarify that: I get incredibly jealous and must work hard to stop punching the guys with Trish. But it also turns me on. There is much more to it, but it would take me hours to explain. So another time, I think,"

Then Dave responded with his own question, "This morning on the beach wall, what did Thierry say to Noel that quelled his resistance to your taking your bikini bottom off? He looked totally subdued after that lecture."

"He told him he would have him abducted the second he stepped off the plane in Papeete and shipped off to Cairo to a brothel. Then something along the lines of - No one would ever hear of him again. But it would be quite a good life, he would be very popular, but with twenty-odd friends each day, he probably wouldn't be able to walk or sit down very well. He put his hand on his shoulder and must have pressed on a nerve, as I've caught Noel rubbing his shoulder a few times since."

Dave chuckled, "I thought it must have been something pretty drastic like that. I'll leave you two to talk," He stood and moved away.

As he entered the bedroom, he heard Trish telling Jacquelyn that the first time she had had more than one man, there had been eight of them. Jacquelyn gasped in disbelief and immediately questioned Trish about it hurting her. Dave left the door ajar and sat on the luggage shelf just inside the bedroom door, wanting to hear Trish's answer.

"Your problem with pain when Noel takes you is that he is not giving you time to get lubricated. If he won't spend time and get you aroused with foreplay, you must buy a lubricant. They have some at the shop; I saw some by the toothpaste etc."

"I'd be too embarrassed to apply it; how could I touch myself in front of him?" Jacquelyn replied.

Trish laughed, "And there is the problem with married sex life. All men love a slut. They fantasise about having sex with an easy woman, one that will have sex at the drop of a hat, anytime and with anyone. But no man wants to marry a slut. And this means we wives must be pure and chaste, set apart like the virgin Mary, and definitely never look at another man. How can you be the perfect wife with these double standards? You absolutely should be able to touch yourself in from of him. But if you can't, then make him apply the lubrication."

Dave heard Jacquelyn sigh and then ask, "How did you get to sleep with eight men, and was Dave there with you?"

So Trish explained how they had started the catering business and had financial difficulties. "We landed a booking for a stag party, It looked to be profitable, but the guy that booked us was very wealthy and connected. There was the promise of a lot more work to come that would secure our financial future. So the party needed to be a success. Then just hours before the groom and his mates arrived, the stripper called in sick. There was no option; I had to take the place of the stripper. But I wasn't dressed to do any stripping; I was wearing jeans and a tee shirt. My only option was to buy clothes from the shop in the hotel foyer. The sexiest dress I could find was an evening gown with a split up the side, and I purchased some sheer red lingerie and shoes to go with it. Buying those clothes used up most of the profits we were likely to make that night, but there was no other option.

I rode the lift up to the room and was excited and as wet as a fish when I arrived. Once inside and among those eight young men, my arousal grew by the minute. But that was nothing compared to what I felt when I started dancing and saw the looks of desire on the guy's faces; I lost control.

"Didn't Dave object?"

"Oh yes! He forbade me to go through with it, but there was no other solution, and he begrudgingly gave in. From there, it just snowballed and got very out of hand. And to answer your question, I was so wet I had no problem taking the eight guys, and one of them was hung like an elephant."

Dave sat and listened to Trish answering Jacquelyn's questions for the next half hour. They had discussed everything that Trish was telling her, but he gained new insights into how she had felt that night. Listening to her talk with Jacquelyn, he picked up on things he hadn't heard when she talked to him.

Finally, Trish came into the bedroom, saying that Jacquelyn had gone and that she had glossed over most of her fears.

She dropped the robe and slipped on a floral beach dress that almost reached down to her knees. Although the dress was loose, it clung to her body and highlighted that she was not wearing a bra. But when she went to pull some panties on, Dave stepped forward and stopped her. "Sorry, but Jacques' instructions were that I wouldn't allow you any undergarments today. So it's commando for you all day. Let's go have lunch."

They walked to the day restaurant. Trish voiced concern that every eye in the place was on her, and they must know what she had done. But Dave assured her no one had twigged their antics on the beach. Instead, they looked at her purely because of her figure and maybe the morning walk around the pool.

After lunch, they went to the boutique. Trish was worried that the place was way overpriced. But Dave soothed her and said they were using the American dollars, which is what the American guys would have wanted you to use them for.