Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paused and looked Trish in the eyes, "You came on the scene. You were the most perfect woman I had ever known. I wanted you so bad I couldn't sleep. But I knew I did not deserve you. Yet you accepted all my advances. Why? I still don't understand why you chose me. But I made myself a pledge then that I would never fuck around and destroy our marriage. I have kept that pledge and intend to keep it. So whether I want to fuck Jacquelyn or not is irrelevant; I won't. But I was incredibly turned on just then. Mostly I think, because you instigated it."

"What if I told you I want you to fuck her?"

"Trish, I can't explain all my feelings about watching you being fucked. I have so many conflicting emotions my mind is in turmoil for days afterwards. Everything you are questioning right now is what I do every time. It seems to me you are trying to find answers about your own conflicts and balancing them against mine. And maybe you want me to sleep with another woman to ease your conscience. All I know is I don't fit into either of those categories that Jacques laid out for you.

I get incredibly excited watching you have sex. To watch you get so aroused that you totally let go, the good girl who never even swears or does anything wrong, breaking out and doing nasty things. Fuck! It's almost better than actual sex. Then the days afterwards, when you are insatiable, and we seem to be in that fantastic time of everything being fresh and new again, that is what I get out of this. So I don't know what I would feel about you asking me to fuck Jacquelyn, I guess if I saw it would make you happy, then maybe, but it's not what I'm here for."

Trish leapt over into Dave's lap and smothered him. Then, she lifted her head and kissed him hard. "I'm scared of your wanting another woman and my losing you because of what I have done. And yes, I do feel guilty about only thinking about myself and not your needs."

"No! Honestly, I get as much from this as you. But I need to ask you again; do you want me to go and book us out and give tonight away? I don't want all this to change us. And I worry that we may go too far with our game and fuck up our marriage."

Trish hung her head, "No! It is far too late now. We need to look after Jacquelyn."

"I agree. I'm concerned about those guys. There are at least three of them that only want to fuck her aristocratic arse, to humiliate and demean her. So I'm going to have it out with Jacques over dinner."

"Please do. Jacquelyn deserves better; she's never had a man treat her right, never known sexual satisfaction with a man."

"There is one other thing we need to discuss sometime. You had an affair with your French exchange student when she lived with you. You had always evaded my questions when I asked you about that time in your life, and I never thought anything of it. But when you touched Jacquelyn before, it was like a light going on. Every comment you made about that time, and more importantly, things your mother said to me in the early days, flashed before me. It hit me that you were much more than friends with your foreign exchange student."

Trish gave Dave an alarmed, frightened look, "Would you disapprove of me or stop loving me if that was true?"

"Of course not, don't be stupid. With a past like mine, how could I ever judge anything you have done? Do you want to tell me about it?"

Trish hid her face on Dave's shoulder and murmured to him, "Can I tell you all about it tomorrow? I'm embarrassed and need to get my head sorted?"

They sat hanging on to one another, contemplating all they had discussed. The sun was going down when they woke again, still wrapped loosely together. Dave thought about making love and could feel that Trish was keen. But he pulled Trish up, and they dressed and prepared for the night ahead.

To be continued...