Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shop assistant welcomed them enthusiastically, raising her arms in the air, "Welcome, you are the New Zealand beauty that has the whole resort in a tizz.

Surprised, Dave asked, "How do you know we are from New Zealand?"

She tapped her nose. "There is a reporter and cameraman at the reception; they have flown over from Papeete to get photos of Demi Moore, who reportedly walked around the resort naked early this morning. Management is still trying to get them to leave. They have had to inform them about you to prove that Demi Moore is not staying here. And they have been pushing the line that it was a very brief bikini, that you were not naked. But they are still reluctant to leave. They want to interview you anyway."

"How did they know about Demi Moore?" asked Dave.

"Someone took a photo on their cellphone and posted it online. I'm told it was quite fuzzy but was a good resemblance."

She then locked the shop door and put a 'Back in 30 min' sign in the window. "Sorry, but if I don't do that, we will have a dozen men here trying to buy their wives a hat. Now, what can I do for you?"

So they explained to her that they were going to dinner that night and needed a dress. The assistant was attractive herself; Dave thought she was around his own age or maybe older. She let Trish look around to see what she fancied and took Dave aside. "You must be careful to stay close to your wife. The episode by the water this morning did not go entirely unnoticed. So many men may think they have an open license with her."

A look of concern broke out on Dave's face. She calmed him down, "My friend, the bar manager, was tidying in the restaurant; he saw the commotion below and watched your wife escorted to the beach. He watched what transpired; when you all left the beach, he ran down to tell me about it. We have a friends-with-benefits thing going, so he loves to thrill me with any gossip he hears. I told him not to tell another soul until you have left the resort. But you know men, I don't know that he will be able to contain himself. By the way, my name is Estelle."

Trish returned then with a couple of evening dresses. Estelle guided her to the changing room at the back of the shop. But Trish was hesitant to undress. The cubicle was small and only had a curtain across the front, and Trish had a problem stripping off in front of Estelle as she was embarrassed about being naked under her sun dress.

"Don't be shy!" Estelle stepped forward, taking the hem in each hand and lifting it over Trish's head. "Oh! No panties, very nice. Don't worry; I go commando most days, although I suspect it's for a different reason than you. Leaving my knickers off is a good way to keep cool," she chuckled to herself and started helping Trish into the first dress.

Stepping back to look at her, Estelle turned to Dave. "This will not do. She's quite conservative, isn't she? We need something much sexier to follow up the walk this morning."

She held up the other dress and came to the same decision. "Don't move; I have just the dress."

Dave pulled out his camera and snapped two shots of her standing in the booth naked before Trish realised and tried to snatch the camera from him.

Estelle returned with a little black number, pulled it on over Trish's head, and then stood back beside Dave. It was stunning; the lower part was a matt black, hip-hugging skirt that showed every change in shape, making it obvious she had little underneath. But no one would give that but a glance anyway, as the top was sheer black mesh, with lace sown strategically to provide some semblance of decency.

Dave snapped another photo, declared it was perfect and said they'd take it. But Trish took one look at herself in the mirror and straight out refused. "I'm not wearing that; it doesn't hide much more than when I walked around the pool this morning."

Dave & Estelle tried to change her mind but could see they would not get her to buy it.

"I have another one that may suit," Again, she took off to find it. She came back with a scrap of silvery grey material in her hand. She pulled this over Trish's head. "It says on the label, sexy runched side glitter cami dress. That's about right, " She adjusted the hang and stepped back. "Good God, you are beautiful; that's much better. The black one had too much detail. Being plain, this one enhances your looks and figure."

Dave nodded, too stunned to remember his camera. He couldn't take his eyes off her breasts, which the material clung to like a glove. When he broke his gaze and took in the overall picture, he saw that her white bikini line was faintly visible and marred by her prominent black bush.

Estelle saw it at the same time as Dave. "That pubic hair has to go; otherwise, it's perfect."

Dave thought, 'Good luck with that one, lady.' He had been trying to get Trish to shave down there for years. She flat refused, saying, what would their children think, or the other ladies in the locker room at the tennis club?

But before he could stop Estelle, she was away again, then back with scissors and a razor. "I'll get some warm water and soap. You start cutting as much as you can with the scissors." Fancy a woman with a figure like that not shaved in this day and age; Dave heard her mutter as she went out a door to the back of the shop.

Trish put up a fight, but Dave just lifted the dress to her waist and pushed her back to sit on the changing cubicle bench. He stopped her objections, explaining how bad the shadow looked. She slowly gave in and let him attack her pubes with a fair amount of enthusiasm.

"You look stunning in this dress, I've never seen you so beautiful, but this has to go. Grow it back when we get home, but you must have a Brazilian for tonight."

Estelle came back with a bowl of warm soapy water and helped Dave lather her up and shave her. Trish complained that she could be seen between the dresses in the window. Dave looked, people were walking past, but he ignored her. He was enjoying himself too much.

Once clean and dried, they lowered the dress and stood her back in the booth by the mirrors. The result was stunning. At a glance, it looked like she had brief white panties on under the dress.

Estelle took off again, saying she needed one more thing. She returned with a pair of silver high heel sandals. They were too tight, but she had the next size up, and once standing in these, the effect was another step up. The high heels showed off her shapely legs, and they pushed her butt out in a very sexy way.

Trish was starting to mellow and agreed that she looked pretty good. But she tried to say to Dave about the cost quietly. Estelle heard her, though, "Forget about the cost. A woman like you deserves to have beautiful clothes. I have another outfit for you and will give you a very special rate. You have made my day. But, no! You have made my month."

They left the shop twenty minutes later, Trish wearing a new outfit, her beach dress and new frock under her arm. She had wide-leg chiffon shorts and a white mesh lace halter top. Estelle said the shorts were nude, which looked dull pink to Dave. He thought they looked like French knickers and maybe should be worn under a skirt. But fucking sexy when he thought of how much a puff of wind might expose. The halter top was similar to the black dress; the mesh was transparently sheer at the sides and back but of a denser weave at the front. From the side, it left no illusions about her not wearing a bra.

As they stepped out by the pool, Dave saw everyone turn to watch, so he turned Trish right and headed to their spot on the grass.

"Dave, everyone's steering at me; I want to return to our room," Trish complained.

But Dave had her walk around the pool that morning on his mind and thought that if she would do that for Jacques, she could do it for him. "No! Let's sit down for a minute. I'm enjoying this, knowing you have no panties on."

He stopped by their empty deck chairs and pulled Trish down beside him. Trish lay down on her chair, carefully keeping her legs tightly together. Immediately, three or four men turned their seats around to face their wives; yeh right, pull the other one. They may as well have pulled out binoculars. It was so obvious they were trying to look up Trish's shorts.

Trish stood and pulled the deck chair back up higher. Sat back and partially closed her eyes. Then watching through slit eyes, she saw another couple of men come around the end of the pool and sit on the sea wall, but at an angle so that by turning their heads slightly to the right, they could watch her. She slightly bent one leg at the knee, sliding her foot up the deckchair. Every head moved and focused. Then she let the knee fall to the side, opening a small gap between her legs. Heads moved in unison to get a more direct view.

"Is this what you want, Dave?" She whispered.

He whispered, trying not to move his lips, "Yes, shit, how far are you prepared to go."

Trish dropped her leg straight down again and casually pulled the legs of the shorts up as high as they would go, making out that she was exposing as much leg as possible to the sun. Of course, there was nothing for them to see; but you could still feel the anticipation, cutting the air.

She lay like that for a few minutes, then moved her leg apart a few inches, she was sure there was still nothing for them to see, but there was some movement from all around them. So she lifted the knee again, a bit higher this time. After another period and she let the knee layover to the side.

There was no doubt now that they had all seen her gash. All sat up, one guy even rummaging around for his phone. Trish opened her eyes, saw them all looking, and lifted one of the legs of the shorts to see what she was showing them. Then, she leapt up with a yelp of embarrassment, pretending she had just realised what she had been revealing to them and hurried off to their bungalow.

As Dave followed her through the door, she spun around on Dave, "God, I can't believe I did that. Was that what you wanted?"

You made my day. Almost better than this morning. I love you. He responded.

They went to lie down for a minute, Dave wondering if he might get lucky, as he was incredibly horny. But they woke nearly one and a half hours later. Dave rolled to look at Trish and found her awake and watching him. "Have you been awake long?" he asked.

"No! Only five minutes or so, but I've thought of something that needs to be done." And she rolled out of bed and headed for the door.

Dave leapt out to follow her. "No! Stay there. I'll be back in ten," said Trish. "I've nearly had enough of everyone trying to order me about. I'm a big girl now and can walk past the pool on my own."

She strode past the pool and the pool bar, head held high, straight to the boutique, where she asked Estelle if she could borrow the scissors and razor, etc. Estelle beamed at her. She put everything and the bowl into a paper shopping bag. As she left the boutique, it hit her that Estelle must think she was going to shave Dave. She chuckled and headed to the reception. Two minutes later, she had the number of Jacquelyn and Noel's bungalow out on the other overwater bridge.

She knocked on the door, and it was opened by Jacquelyn, with Noel right behind her. The second he saw Trish, Noel grabbed Jacquelyn's arm and glared at Trish, letting her know she was not having access to her. But Trish just stepped up to him and ordered him out of the way. She was surprised that he backpedalled so quickly.

She turned to Jacquelyn, "I need you to come with me for about half an hour." Then looking at Noel, "This is girl's stuff. She will be back shortly. Nothing bad is going to happen to her."

Jacquelyn backed Trish up, "Stay here. If you move outside this unit, I will cause the biggest scene you have ever witnessed." She had spoken in rapid French, but Trish had understood every word. Trish noted the crestfallen look that crossed his face. He was not at all used to having women stand up to him.

Arriving at the bungalow, Trish guided Jacquelyn into the lounge and called Dave in from where he was reading on the deck. Then, directing Jacquelyn to the dining table, she reached out and unfastened her shorts. Jacquelyn half-heartedly resisted, but Trish ignored her, worked the shorts and panties down over her hips, and let them drop to the floor.

"Dave gave me a Brazilian this afternoon. I want him to give you one now. I refuse to be the only bald eagle at the party tonight."

Jacquelyn gasped, "I can't. Noel would not let me do that."

"Jesus, Jacquelyn, why would you let him decide on that? You need to make some radical changes in your relationship. You are getting a Brazilian, even if I have to hold you down."

She steered Jacquelyn over to the robust stool stored under the writing desk. Trish threw a towel over the padded seat, then directed Jacquelyn to sit, lean her elbows on the writing desk and relax.

"Dave, go and get some hot water and soap. The bowl is in that bag on the seat over there," she ordered him.

Trish saw the doubt in Jacquelyn's eyes as Dave started to cut away the excess hair, "Look, men love it bare, must make them think they are fucking some barely legal girl or something. Dave has been trying got get me to do this for years. So relax. Now open your legs wider. It won't take a minute. And wipe that look of desire from your face. You can't have him."

Jacquelyn closed her mouth and tried to look innocent, then ashed Dave, "Are you not scared that Trish will leave you for one of the other men?"

Dave chuckled, "I guess if she were out having sex behind my back, I'd be worried. And many women do that; hell, I made love to plenty of them in my day. But my being there with Trish, I can see it is just sex, so as I said before, I'm far from comfortable, but our marriage had become very mundane, and the last year has changed all that."

Dave looked over to see Trish smiling, "Gee, Trish. My mates are never going to believe this. Shaving two pussies in one day."

"You're not to tell your mates anything about this. So close your mouth, or you'll catch a fly!"

Trish sat down opposite and watched Dave's progress. She noted that he was attempting not to touch Jacquelyn sexually. But when he got to the last few hairs on her labia, he looked at her for guidance.

"Just grab them and shave them off; it won't bite you." So Dave took Jacquelyn's labia between his fingers and concentrated on removing the last of the hair.

Jacquelyn had been watching his progress intently, only looking up now and again to stare between Trish's legs. The first time she looked, Trish purposefully opened her legs so she got a good look up the legs of her new chiffon shorts. Jacquelyn snapped her head back and didn't look again for a while, but eventually, she couldn't resist and took another peek at Trish's bare mound.

As Dave ran his hand over her labia for the final time, checking that she was smooth, he noticed a drizzle of thick clear fluid leaking from her hole. Jacquelyn let out an embarrassed groan and hid her head in her hands. "Oh god, I'm leaking again; how embarrassing."

Trish got up, walked over and knelt beside her. She took her hand and told her it was normal for her to leak when a man touched her down there. And men find it very sexy to see a woman wet. "One of their biggest turn-ons, I think. Watch this!" And she reached down and dipped her fingers into Jacquelyn's juices.

Jacquelyn tensed up and closed her legs. Trish told her it was alright, "I'm not going to seduce you. I haven't touched a female there since my teens." She pulled her hand from between Jacquelyn's legs and held her fingers to Dave's lips.

Dave was sitting back admiring his work; but was a million miles away, pondering what Trish had just said. Something he had always wondered about was suddenly crystal clear to him. 'She had had a relationship with a woman before they had met'. Then, as he came out of his daydream, Trish pushed her fingers against his lips; without thinking, he took her fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean. "Nectar from the gods, nothing better on this earth," he exclaimed.

Realising what Trish had done, he thought, two can play this game, and he leaned forward, dipped his fingers in Jacquelyn's juices, and held them out to Trish. She hesitated but realised she would upset the show if she refused, so she leaned forward and licked Dave's fingers clean. Dave felt himself getting hard as Trish sucked on his fingers.

He saw Jacquelyn squirming around on her seat, watching them savour her juices, so he decided to push the boundaries a little further. Leaning forward, he inserted two fingers, pressed them deep between Jacquelyn's labia, and then offered them to Jacquelyn's lips. She took them into her mouth greedily, her hand dropping between her legs, her hips jerking at her touch.

Jacquelyn sucked on Dave's fingers, and when her tongue curled around and snaked between the two fingers, Dave went as hard as a rock. He only had light beach shorts on and nothing under them. They tented up, his prick twitching with his arousal. He grabbed between his legs to ease his discomfort. Trish saw this and leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Masturbate for us. It always turns me on. I want to see if it has the same effect with Jacquelyn."

Dave shook his head; it was only in the last couple of months that he had plucked up the courage to masturbate in front of Trish during one of their roleplays and was still uncomfortable masturbating in front of her. But Trish just undid his shorts and pushed his hand onto his shaft. Then, when he still hesitated, she gave him a look that said, 'get moving or else,' so he slowly started jerking himself off.

The effect was immediate on them all, Jacquelyn's hand turned into a blur between her legs, and she pulled Dave's fingers back to gather more of her fluids, then back into her mouth. Trish dropped her hand into her lap and under the hem of her shorts. It took less than two minutes, and Dave let go. A spurt of semen shot high onto his chest. Jacquelyn looked to Trish, who just nodded to her, so she leaned forward, took Dave into her mouth, and sucked him clean while squirming around in the throes of her own orgasm.

Trish stood, went to the bathroom, and returned with wet facecloths. Once wiped clean, she dragged Jacquelyn to her feet, "time to go. There will be plenty of time for this later."

She oversaw Jacquelyn getting dressed again, guided her out the door, and walked her back to face Noel.

When she returned, Trish pulled a chair opposite Dave, "Do you want to fuck her?"

"Who!" Exclaimed Dave, with a smile on his face.

"You know who. Do you want to fuck her?"

"That's irrelevant, as I won't. I will never be unfaithful to you. So what brought this on?" asked Dave.

"When Jacques walked me around the pool last night, he asked about you. He said husbands fall into two categories, those that want their wives to fuck around, so they can fuck other women and those that are cuckolds. I have been thinking about it since. I just watched you feel up, Jacquelyn. So do you want to fuck her?" she asked again.

"Trish, I had a pretty easy time of it growing up. I had little trouble attracting the opposite sex. In fact, at one stage, my mates nicknamed me the 'defridgerator' because I seemed to be able to thaw the most frigid of ladies. But, just before I met you, I had become heartily sick of that life. I wanted to get married and have kids. But I knew I had little chance of meeting the right lady, living the way I was, sometimes with a different woman every few days. So I started skipping parties, or if I did go, I would stand on the sidelines and watch everyone playing their little games and trying to get shacked up."