Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 11

Story Info
Trish and Dave get to watch Jacquelyn shared.
7.3k words
4.24
8.5k
14

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish and Dave entered the main restaurant at 7:30 and saw that the six Gendarmes were already at the bar. Jacques caught their eye and beckoned them over. "Patricia, you look divine; we do not deserve such a woman. We are having Pastis. Will you join us?" 

"We've never tried them, but we will give them a try," Dave responded. He then asked how they got on at their seven's tournament.

"Non, we lost to a local team. The winning team had three ring-ins, which is allowed under the tournament's rules. One of them and ex-Allblack first five. It was close, but we got beaten."

The drinks were in small tumblers with clear liquid that tasted strongly of aniseed. Dave noticed that some of the men mixed theirs with water, and the liquid turned to the colour of milk. They found them to be refreshing but strong, so Dave added water to both of their drinks. 

Once they had their drinks, Jacques moved everyone to a table by the dance floor. He seated Trish alongside himself in the middle of the table and motioned Dave to sit on the other side of Trish. They faced the dance floor and stage, where the live band was getting set up. Dave noticed that as everyone sat, there were two spare seats, one on the other side of Jacques. He knew this was to put Jacquelyn between him and Alain. On the opposite side, the other empty seat was between Thierry and Rennie. Dave had no doubts that Noel was to be seated there.

 

Dave turned to Jacques, "I want to discuss something with you."

Jacques looked up from gazing at Trish's nipples, which were very obvious through the glittery material of her dress. 

"Yes! You look serious. Do I need to get my boxing gloves on?"

"Maybe," replied Dave. "Trish and I are worried you guys will mistreat Jacquelyn tonight. We talked with her this afternoon. She has never been with another man than Noel. And she's never had an orgasm with him. I can see that this lot just wants to fuck her silly and humiliate her aristocratic arse," he said, waving his arm at the others. "If they step out of line, I will step in."

Jacques laughed, "You will take all six of us on?"

"Well, I hoped you may help me, But yes, if I have to."

Jacques reached over and slapped Dave on the arm. "Relax, I have the same concerns. I always keep them in check and will be doubly alert tonight. You are quite right, especially my little friend Thierry over there. He's a sadistic little bastard but in a tough situation. He's the guy I want beside me. But in this situation, you are correct. I will step in and stop him if he gets unruly."

He turned to Trish, "So you asked him my questions, Non?"

"I did," Trish responded, "and he doesn't fit into those two categories you gave me."

"Then you are a fortunate woman. There are not many men like us around. My goal is to give pleasure to the women, fucking to me is only a means; the real pleasure comes from watching a woman go to another place, where she is bathed in sensations too strong for her to understand. She will do anything at all to get and savour those sensations. That is the ultimate savoir-faire that I live for, and one of the best experiences I have ever had was with you this morning. You agree, Dave?"

Dave relaxed and gave him a slight nod. He looked around the restaurant. He saw that everyone was engaged in their own conversations, but he noticed they all glanced over periodically. Their group certainly was the centre of attention.

 

He asked Jacques another question, "That this morning you used that little spatula. It was obviously something you have done before. Where did you learn about it?"

"I read about it in an Asian article on sex years ago. I first practised it on my wife, but I have tried it with more than a dozen women over the years. In the last two years here in Tahiti, Rennie, Pierre and I have tried it with three women."

 

Dave interrupted, "Does it always work like that, and how often can you do it?"

"Jacques looked at Dave, "Ah! You think you will try it yourself soon. Well, yes, I have never found a woman for whom it doesn't do something. But some are only buzzing for an hour afterwards. Most will be horny and demanding for four, maybe six hours. But we had a lady here in Papeete last year that would not leave our room for two days and wore the three of us out. As for how often, I would only try that with my wife about every six months, but it has to be when she is very aroused. Tired after she has had a busy day is not the right time."

"Are you still married?" Trish asked.

"No! My wife died of breast cancer three years ago, and I have not found a woman that can replace her. But I'm enjoying looking," he said, giving Dave a wink.

Trish spoke again, "Back to our initial concern. What about Noel? Thierry seems more intent on hurting him than fucking his wife. And she told me he hurt Noel's shoulder this morning."

"Ah! Noel, he's a born Cuckold and doesn't realise it yet. But he will know by the end of tonight. Thierry will do him no physical harm, but he knows what will get Noel's rocks off. Noel feels inadequate. Did you see his tiny prick this morning? I'll bet he is a terrible lover and believes he deserves to be humiliated. He will even enjoy some pain. It will make him feel alive. Watching Jacquelyn get fucked will give him the most intense sexual experience of his life. But he is not aware of this yet. Watch him as the night progresses; you will see I'm correct.

Dave went to ask something else, but Jacquelyn and Noel topped the stairs and looked around the room for them.

Jacquelyn looked very aristocratic in a long evening dress. The only thing Dave wasn't keen on was her hair. It was one of those styles that the rich had. It flared from the top of her head to about halfway down her neck. Dave thought it looked Egyptian. When Trish had asked him if he thought Jacquelyn was beautiful, he had mentioned the hairdo. She shot him down, saying it was terrific and that every woman would love to have their hair like that. Dave said he thought it made her look snobbish and up herself, but yes! He did think she was beautiful.

Jacques jumped up and intercepted the couple. He directed Noel to sit by Thierry, then ignoring him, he stood at the end of the table with Jacquelyn, talking in her ear. By Jaques's gestures, Dave knew he was complaining about her conservative attire. He saw Jacquelyn hold her clutch purse to him and nod. Then he watched Jacques escort her away down the stairs. Noel turned his head, watched her leave and made to follow, but Thierry touched his arm, and Noel quickly sat back down.

They returned twenty minutes later, by which time Noel was getting noticeably agitated. Jacquelyn was now wearing the little black number Estelle; the shop assistant had tried to get Trish to purchase that afternoon. The dress she had been wearing was nowhere to be seen; they must have left it in the shop.

Every head turned to check out the tantalising swell of her breasts, clearly visible through the sheer sides of the black lacy top. The black lace on the bodice only gave a small degree of modesty, hiding her nipples and not a lot more. Dave's cock hardened; the figure-hugging black skirt was not long enough to hide all the bare flesh above her stockings. And as she rounded the table, he caught a glimpse of a black strap that told him she was now wearing a suspender belt. Estelle must have done something with her makeup as well. She looked even more desirable now, still aristocratic but a sexy promiscuous aristocrat.

Jacques brought her over and pulled out the seat for her. He was behaving like a real gentleman. And he must have sorted things out with the Maître d', as the food immediately started arriving once he and Jacquelyn were seated.

The meal was uneventful, but everyone took turns getting the girls up to dance. Alain was the first one on his feet and had Trish on the dance floor before Jacques had a chance to ask her. Alain was obviously well-practised and was patiently teaching her new steps. Trish loved to dance. They made a handsome couple gliding around between the other guests.

Jacques got Jacquelyn up to dance. This was something she had been taught at finishing school, and she moved with elegance and sophistication. His hands were drifting all over her body. A body that would have every other woman in the bar jealous. Thierry interrupted and took over dancing with Jacquelyn, so Jacques went and interrupted Alain. When Thiery brought Jacquelyn back from the dance floor, the little bugger had tucked the back of her dress into her suspender belt. People were nudging each other as they stared. The bottom of her creamy white arse cheeks was exposed with each step she took. Luckily, as they passed one couple, the woman caught the hem and pulled it free. This act of benevolence brought forth murmurs of disapproval from several men nearby.

Jacques had ordered champagne for the girls but had told Alain and Dave to e careful that they didn't consume too much. "We don't want either of them plastered," he decreed.

At about 10:30, the band moved to the back of the stage and introduced the night's main act. He was a black South African guy who performed quite a fantastic solo stint. He sang some well-known hits and had all the moves to go with each song. His third number was Tina Turner's 'You are the Best'. Wow! It brought the house down. Then, after about six numbers, he announced to the crowd that he would sing them a sexy French song. But he called out that to do it justice, he needed a sexy lady up on stage. He was looking at Jacquelyn.

The crowd instantly stood, and all turned to their table, chanting for Trish to get up. Aware of the singer's intention, Trish pulled Jacquelyn to her feet. She was embarrassed and resisted, but the crowd realising they may both go up on stage, doubled their volume and egged them on. They had to run a gauntlet of hands helping them onto the stage.

Once they stood on each side of him, the black singer burst out with 'My Cherie amour' and directed them both to sway to the music with him. As the singer came to the sexy lines, he would run the hand, not holding the microphone down either Trish's or Jacquelyn's sides, exaggerating the curve of their bodies with his gesture. Soon Trish was into her stripper routine, running her hands down the curves of her body, herself, and swaying erotically. Jacquelyn watched and caught on. Soon they were oblivious to where they were and were both caught up in the music and their seductive dancing.

As he neared the end, the singer reached down to Jacquelyn's knee and raised his hand suggestively. But his cuff link caught on her hem, and unknowingly he slid the dress above her waist. Seeing his blunder, he immediately flicked it free and pulled the dress back over her hips. But everyone in the restaurant, including Noel, had seen that she was wearing nothing but the black suspender belt under her dress. The fact that she was hairless and her labia shone with her secretions was most conspicuous. Dave watched the look on Noel's face; plainly, Jacquelyn had not told him about his shaving her that afternoon.

To take some of the attention away from the mortified Jacquelyn, Trish clutched the front of her dress over her similarly naked cunt, but lifted the side to expose the curve of her hip. Then, she extended her long elegant leg, revealing she was bereft of panties. 

The restaurant erupted in applause, and a man tried to get up on the stage with them. Over thirty hot-blooded French men also took a step forward. It did not bode well. Jacques signalled to Dave to follow him. Dave knocked back the rest of his Pastis, followed Jacques onto the stage, and took Trish's arm. 

The four of them followed the black singer to a door at the side of the stage. On the other side of the door, they found themselves in a corridor with small dressing rooms off each side. The singer ducked into one of the dressing rooms and indicated they keep going. Jacques swapped places with Dave and led Trish down some stairs that led to the day restaurant by the pool. Dave had to bend his six-foot-one body to stop hitting his head as he helped Jacquelyn down the stairs; she was quite unsteady in her tall high heels. They came out next to the day restaurant and turned right toward the cabins.

Dave realised Jacques had saved them from walking the gauntlet of French hands, attempting to fondle the girl's derrières.

In the balmy night air, Jacques lifted Trish's dress up above her waist as they walked towards the Jacques cabin. Although no one was around, the thrill of someone maybe walking around the corner had Trish blushing and excited. Dave followed suit, lifting Jacquelyn's dress. She gasped in embarrassment but didn't attempt to pull it down. He pulled back and walked slightly behind her, watching her tight ass scissoring up and down and her hips swaying side to side. He locked the image in his mind, hoping he could recall every detail in the years to come. Knowing he was unlikely ever to see such perfection as this, highlighted by the full moon and in such a beautiful tropical setting.

He couldn't help but glance at Trish's ass and compare the two. Jacquelyn's, was narrower, more like a young man. He concluded that they were both sexy, but for him, Trish's butt was the more shapely, and he made a mental note to himself to remember to compliment her on this later.

Jacques stopped them just short of the door. "You will not have time to relieve yourselves once inside, so you need to go here." Trish understood he was playing his voyeuristic games again, so she lifted her dress and squatted on the grass beside the path. She purposely spread her knees apart, letting Jacques watch her pee. Peeing out in the open wasn't in Jacquelyn's syllabus at her finishing school. She looked aghast for a few moments before following suit. She held Daves's hand to steady herself, then spread her legs and let him watch. Dave was fascinated to watch another woman pee. The lips of her vulva swelled apart, and then a torrent flowed from between them. It seemed so personal and erotic, and he wondered if Trish would ask him to fuck her that evening because it would test his resolve, 'Not too' if she did.

 

Both women stood, pulled their dresses back over their hips, and followed Jacques into the bungalow. A whistle of appreciation rang out, and they turned to see the other Gendarmes walking towards them from up by the pool. 

They all filed into the lounge of a large family bungalow. Rennie went to the small mini bar and asked, "What do you all want to drink?"

Thierry and Henri took Noel to the end of the bar and made him strip. Watching them handcuff one of his hands onto a high-backed bar stool, Dave thought this was probably illegal use of their handcuffs. But he doubted such a case would ever reach any court here in Tahiti.

 

Jacques had led Trish to a three-seater settee, where Alian had already plonked himself at one end. A large coffee table was placed in front of the sofa with a duvet folded in half over it and a cushion at one end, obviously set where a head was to rest. On the other side of the coffee table was another three-seater, where Henri and Thierry had plonked themselves. 

Jacquelyn looked concerned about what may happen to Noel, and she went to move over by him, but Dave held her and led her to an armchair by the settee. He whispered in her ear that he would ensure they didn't do anything terrible to Noel.

She looked at Dave, "Will you look after me too? I'm starting to chicken out?"

"You'll be OK. I have had a word with Jacques. He's promised me they will do nothing bad to you. But yes, I will look after you."

Jacques waved to Rennie and indicated that the girls needed another glass of champagne, and he sat Trish between him and Alian. Rennie came and handed Jacquelyn her drink and asked Dave what he wanted to drink. Dave just asked for juice. There were too many men in the room that he was unsure about for him to let his guard down, and he attentively observed Rennie as he poured the juice.

The conversation was light and humourous, and Jacquelyn was beginning to relax. But when Jacques rose, stepped over, and pulled her to her feet, she looked at Dave with a nervous smile. 

Dave rose with her, and knowing she was to be led to the coffee table, he went and sat on the couch with Trish. He wanted to support her but was also worried about all the attention Alain was lavishing on her. Alain looked at Dave, giving him a look that asked if he was alright with his arm around Trish's shoulders.

Dave nodded back at him and mouthed, 'Be respectful of her.' To which he received a grin and a mouthed, 'Of course.' As Alain drew her gently against him, they all turned to what was happening at the coffee table.

Rennie and Pierre had taken up positions on each side of Jacquelyn, who was standing at the end of the table. Jacques was directly in front, hands around her neck, kissing her lips. Jacquelyn returned his kiss, but she still looked tense. She stiffened even more as Rennie and Pierre unzipped and lowered her dress to the floor, leaving her standing there in nothing but her suspenders, stockings, and black high-heels.

They lifted one of her legs, then the other and kicked the dress over towards Henri and Thierry, who were sitting on the other three-seater, lecherous grins splitting their faces. Dave was hit by a feeling of unease at the thought of Thierry looking so eager to humiliate and degrade Jacquelyn. He hoped Jacques was as good as his word and could control them.

Jacquelyn looked terrified as Jacques broke the kiss, and pushed her backward. He caught her knees, and the other two caught her under her arms and lowered her onto the duvet. Jacquelyn had her legs tightly clenched together, and as Jacques went to pry them apart, she called out, "Dave will you come and hold my hand, please?"

As Dave went to move over beside her, Trish beckoned him to lean down, "You can fuck her if you want. I'm OK about it now."

Dave shook his head, moved over, picked up a solid low table by the armchair, and sat by Jacquelyn's head. He thought to himself, 'I don't want to fuck her. I would quite like to make love to her and show her that not all men are assholes, but that's not going to happen in this situation.'

Jacquelyn looked up at him and mouthed 'thank you' before closing them again. He firmly gripped her hand to let her feel that he was with her, then watched the three guys start massaging her. Dave knew their routine and knew it would go much as he had seen that morning. Jacquelyn had said to Trish she would have given all the money she had to be in her place, but he also heard her say she didn't want Jacques to hit her there. So to calm her some more, he leaned in and brushed his lips over hers. She opened her eyes and saw that it was him and pushed up, kissing him hard. He opened his mouth, and she searched for his tongue. 

A jolt, like electricity, ran through Dave; he hadn't kissed another woman like this for many years. He broke away and looked over to Trish. He felt racked with guilt but saw she was kissing Alain. Trish must have seen him watching her in her peripheral vision as she immediately broke away and grinned at him, then turned back to Alain. So Dave leaned forward again and kissed Jacquelyn, hoping they weren't getting into some tit-for-tat contest over who could kiss the most passionately. 

But as much as he tried to cool his own ardour, Jacquelyn responded with passion, desperate to cover her embarrassment at what she was letting these men do to her. Dave took in the different tastes and techniques. Exciting feelings flooded through his mind, and his cock grew and bunched up awkwardly in his trousers.

Then he physically felt her relax and give a small moan of pleasure. He broke their kiss to see what was happening and saw Jacques between her legs, nibbling at her clit. He also had two fingers hooked and thrusting on her 'G' spot. Dave took the opportunity to look over at Trish. She was watching Jacques's actions intently. Alain had turned towards her and stroked his hands along her legs, pushing the dress onto her hips.

12