All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 11'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please stop. This story had run it's course chapters ago. If you want to run on and on and on, post in the Novels and Novellas section. This was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is no greater statement of complacency and indifference than the act of sharing a spouse. It tells all. It speaks a louder truth than the false words of love that a husband or wife could ever speak. It says, "Take this person who I do not hold dear, use them as you will." With your approval, they return soiled and tarnished. You offer them as a barter for your own purchase of sexual pleasure from another person outside your marriage. Sharing a spouse is abhorrent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The purpose of the public forum is not to eliminate ignorance, but rather to illuminate it. Thank you for your participation. Forewarned is forearmed.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

There is no way to show less love or esteem for a wife than to share her with another asshole. You show only weakness and lack of manhood with her being aware that you are not worth her time any longer. A worm, definitely not a man with a backbone, like this is nothing more than a sick joke.

CZOFTWCZOFTWabout 1 year ago

These 2 anonymous commenters can go gently fuck themselves with a chainsaw. You're on a porn website you fucking morons. Maybe turn on your browser's kiddie filter next time before venturing onto the internet. No one seriously sees these stories as a how-to guide for marriage.

I know some developments I'd like to see but you've done pretty good so far without my input!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the idiot below that says sharing a spouse is wrong….

First I just need to ask why you bother to come to a genre of stories that is dedicated to wives having sex with others? The description of the entire category clearly stated what you will find here. And I wonder why on earth you would still continue to follow a story through 11 chapters if it’s not to your liking? That clearly tells us that you’re either mentally challenged or simply lying about what it is that turns you on.

As for sharing a wife, you obviously have no clue as to why people do it. When you love someone, you want to give them everything that you can that makes them happy. You want them to be able to experience everything in life that brings them joy and pleasure. Watching a wife being pleasured by another man is such an incredible act of selflessness. The men are nothing but sex objects for a couple to enhance their experience together. It brings a couple so much closer together to share this.

Clearly you have some deep seated phobias. Is it because you are insecure? Is it a small penis thing? Are you afraid she will leave you? My experience has been that those who write these lame comments like yours, are typically men who have already lost their woman. This is their only way to lash out.

Do you honestly think that by flooding the comments with your pitiful hate filled nonsense you are changing anyone’s mind about these stories? You’re not. People come to a category on here to read stories about wives having sex with others and that’s what they find. Seeing your bullshit macho rankings only makes every laugh, knowing that you get so worked up over nothing but fictional stories. It seriously makes you look like a complete and utter fuckwad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story keeps getting hotter and hotter. More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My only criticism of this is that every encounter that Trich has seems to be with a group of men. I’d love to see her with just the husband and another guy. Not every time does it have to be 5 or 8 guys.

davp6255davp6255about 1 year ago

To the anonymous nay Sayers on here PLEASE LEAVE YOUR HATE SPEECH some other place.

To Mingemuncher, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATE.

Greetings from across the Tasman, I'm in your western annex. Rural South OZ

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...