Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave turned away to check on Noel, not wanting to let Trish or Alain see his displeasure. He felt threatened by Alain's good looks and obvious attraction to Trish. To his surprise, Noel did not look angry or jealous. Instead, he had a good grip on his stiff cock, and his face showed a mixture of lust and desire.

He returned his attention to Jacquelyn and could see she was concentrating too hard. From years of experience, he knew this was not conducive to achieving a climax. So he leaned into her ear, "Relax, there is no hurry. Imagine we are in our bungalow, just you and me, and I'm shaving you. Spread your legs apart so I can see the beautiful flower between your legs. Now imagine I am peeling apart your petals and inserting a finger. You know this is not meant to be part of the Brazilian, but you don't care; it feels so good."

Jacquelyn relaxed at his word and spread her legs. Jacques gave Dave a grateful smile and slowly peeled her labia apart. 

Dave said, "Now I insert two fingers, withdraw them, and lift your knees onto your chest before inserting them again and sucking on your nipples."

Rennie and Pierre had to understand as they each took a knee and lifted it onto her chest before each sucking on a nipple, and Jacques began finger fucking her in earnest. All the time, Dave continued to build her fantasy, and when he told her the door was open and a man was looking in, her hips started bucking on Jacques's hand.

 

He told her he was moving to the side to give the man a better view. She moaned and tried to straighten and close her legs. Rennie and Pierre held her knees until she gave up, then pulled them wider apart. Dave didn't need to talk to her anymore; he could see she was into it now; her vulva was wide open and leaking sweet, creamy juice all over Jacques's fingers. Jacquelyn was very close, her hips working overtime. Her hips tried to jerk more of Jacques's hand between her legs.

As Jacques pulled out his little paddle, Dave again glanced at Trish and was happy to see that she and Alain were not kissing now but staring intently at Jacquelyn's wide-open pink folds. Then, checking out Noel with a glance, he saw that he had already climaxed and had shot spunk all over his stomach. Dave had a funny feeling that this was probably the most significant ejaculation the guy had ever had.

At that moment, Jacquelyn's hips rose high with her first climax, Jacques snapped the paddle down on her clit, and Pierre pinched both nipples hard. Jacquelyn let out a yelp of pain, but her body responded quite differently; she spasmed in ecstasy. After thirty seconds, she slumped back, seemingly exhausted. But although Jacques slowed the thrust of his fingers, he kept working his fingers in her slit, and Rennie and Pierre were now gently sucked on her nipples. Within moments her hips started to move again, and soon she was arching her hips and pushing her breasts hard into the mouths of Rennie and Pierre. Another spasm took hold of her; again, the little paddle swooped through the air and was snapped down hard against her clit, and her nipples were stretched and pinched. Jacquelyn had at least three more orgasms before she slumped back onto the duvet, exhausted.

The men all got up and returned to their seats; Jacques motioned to Dave that he should also leave her be. As he rose, he looked at Trish. She was sitting with her legs tightly clamped around her wrist, dress high up on her hips, and the movement of her arm told him she was working on getting herself off, with her eyes firmly fixed between Jacquelyn's legs.

 

Alain still had his arm around Trish's shoulders, his left hand massaging one of her breasts. Dave was shocked to see the bulge in Alain's shorts; he was obviously well-hung. The familiar stab of jealousy ate at Dave, hating the thought of that monster between the legs of his slender wife. His concern grew as he noted Alain still conversing somewhat urgently into Trish's ear.

As all this ran through his mind, and he wondered where he was to sit, Jacques stepped over to Trish and took her wrist, stopping her and withdrawing her fingers, "Not yet, my lovely Patricia. I have plans for you next. You will get your release soon."

 

He told Alain to get up and organise the cushions. So Dave took Alain's place beside Trish. Then, as she cuddled against him, "Are you OK? Do you want me to get you out of here?"

"Not yet," said Trish, "That was intense. It brought the morning's experience back for me. I want to see what happens to Jacquelyn now. But then maybe, I need to ask you something first, though."

But she said no more, just turned and watched as Alain and Henri lifted and moved the coffee table, with Jacquelyn still spread-eagled upon it. They shifted the thick Persian rug to where the coffee table had been, then set the small lamp table that Dave had sat on and the one from the other end of the settee inline and placed thick cushions on them.

The men all had another gulp of their Pastis. Jacques took a glass over to Jacquelyn, lifted her head, and touched the glass to her lips. She took a good sip, lay back into the duvet, and closed her legs together. With that simple act, Jacquelyn came back to life, opening and closing her legs a couple of times, feeling the sensations that this brought her. She reached down and timidly touched herself, the other hand reaching up to see what damage had been done to her nipples. Both hands brought gasps of pleasure from her lips, and she looked around to see who could help her with her need.

Jacques was beside her immediately; it was what he had been waiting for. As he lifted her, he also asked Dave to bring Trish to him. He spun Jacquelyn around and guided her down onto her knees, and bent her over the middle table; she clung to the cushion. He told Dave to bend Trish over the table set up by Jacquelyn's ankles and then to sit on the stool in front of Jacquelyn.

Once Dave was seated and holding Jacquelyn's hands, Jacques moved alongside Trish and whispered in her ear, "You are going to have to concentrate now; everything I do to you, you are to do to Jacquelyn. If you miss anything, you get your ass paddled." Trish wondered if Jacques was clairvoyant. How could he know she wanted to touch the gorgeous ass before her?

Trish felt Jacques massaging her legs, so she lifted her arms and did the same to Jacquelyn, who was only inches in front of her face. As he moved his hands up to the top of her legs and around inside them, she moved her hips to try and get him to touch her cunt. Jacquelyn made the same motion, attempting to get some contact with her own heated sex.

He ran his hands around the curve of her buttocks and back in between her legs, slightly brushing his fingers down her slit. She again pushed herself back onto him and copied his movements on Jacquelyn's cleft. Her cunt swelled open and tried to swallow her fingers. She found this extremely erotic; what was happening to her was mirrored only inches away.

Jacques inserted two fingers, and Trish gasped in pleasure and pushed back hard against him, then yelped as she received a sharp smack on her ass. She realised she had been so engrossed in her own pleasure she had forgotten to mirror his attentions. She slammed two fingers into Jacquelyn and thrust them around, trying to catch up with what Jacques's fingers were doing to her. She watched Jacquelyn's clit peek out from its fleshy hood and breathed deeply on the smell of Jacquelyn's arousal.

Jacquelyn went nuts, obviously building to another climax. Seeing this and not wanting her to cum, Jacques withdrew his fingers, and falteringly, Trish did the same. Trish and Jacquelyn swung their hips around, searching for what they had just lost. Then Trish felt him rubbing his knob up and down her slit. He lent over to her ear, "I want to fuck your beautiful ass, but for that to happen, Jacquelyn must have the same." Then he pushed his knob hard against her ass, but when she moved back against him, he drew back.

She knew what he wanted, so she lifted her head, looked Dave in the eyes, and asked him to come and fuck Jacquelyn. She saw that Jacquelyn had a hand on Dave's leg, supporting herself, and sometime in the last few minutes, she had unzipped Dave, and her other hand was gripped firmly around his erect cock.

But Dave just shook his head and looked from Trish to Jacques, "I'll stay here; I'm here to give her support."

Trish looked pleadingly at Dave, "Please? Fuck her in the ass. I have to have some relief."

But Dave shook his head harder and was relieved to see Jacques gesture to Rennie, who was over in a flash. He swung his leg over Trish's head and bent his knees, lining himself up. Dave was relieved, as he knew him to be of only moderate size. Trish felt Jacques return to rubbing himself up and down her slit, so she reached forward, took hold of Rennie's cock and rubbed it up and down Jacquelyn's slit, getting him wet with Jacquelyn's juices. Then, when she felt Jacques position himself back against her tight brown button, she pushed Rennie's cock onto Jacquelyn and watched as he forced it past her virgin sphincter.

Jacques held himself just inside, and she knew he wasn't holding back because of her but was giving Jacquelyn time to adjust, so she held Rennie from pushing in any further until Jacques finally started to drive in and give her the relief she craved.

The two men built up their pace. Long, hard strokes that forced whimpers from Jacquelyn's lips, but her narrow hips showed no sign of pain; they were eagerly pushing back hard against Alain's thrusts, trying to get him all the way in.

She felt fingers thrust into her vagina and looked around to see that Pierre was bent behind her now. A sharp smack on her arse made her realise again that she was still meant to be mirroring everything done to her, so she released one hand from the base of Rennie's cock and thrust two fingers back into Jacquelyn's wet snatch. Then, concentrating on the pleasure being meted out to her, she felt Jacquelyn approaching another climax as her muscular contractions squeezed her fingers. A surge of excitement gripped her; she could feel Rennie's cock running backward and forward through the thin tissue that separated his cock from her fingers. She moaned in dismay, though, as aroused as she was, her orgasm was some way away.

As Jacquelyn spasmed violently, both men started coming as well. Trish was still holding Rennie's shaft with one hand; it swelled and pulsed as his seed surged down his shaft. Jacquelyn was leaking a rich, creamy sauce all over her fingers. Oh! The agony, she needed release as well. 

As both Rennie and Jacques rolled clear, Trish felt herself picked up and laid on her back at the feet where the others had slumped on the couch.

It was Pierre. He positioned himself between her legs and pushed into her. The sweet relief of his shaft digging deep and his bottoming out against her clit, was what she needed. She opened her legs as wide as possible, lifted her feet, and then locked her ankles behind his butt. 

Pierre leaned forward and tried to kiss her, but she swung her head to the side, so he bent lower and look one of her nipples in his mouth. She started to cum, her body responding to every thrust that Pierre gave her. Then as she climaxed, she pulled him off her breast and let him passionately kiss her mouth.

Dave watched, jealousy ripping through his gut; this, he thought, was far beyond an uninvolved fuck. It looked more like two people making love. He watched in dismay as Pierre drove her quickly to a tumultuous climax, her body wrapped tightly to him and contracting and jerking for more than a minute as they spent themselves. He would have been even more jealous if he had known that Trish was fantasising that Alain's impressive weapon was slowly shrinking between her legs.

 

Pierre just lay there, his total weight spread over Trish's body. Dave stood, zipped his shorts up, and moved beside them. He leaned down and roughly pulled Pierre off his wife. Pierre looked up, about to object, until he saw it was Dave, he clamped his mouth shut and just rolled out of the way.

As Dave lifted Trish to her feet, she turned to him, "Get me out of here. I've just passed a line I never thought I would cross. I want out of here now!"

He picked up her dress, pulled it over her head, and moved with her towards the door. Jacques leapt up from the stool, and Dave thought he was going to try and stop them from leaving. But he just came over and said his good bye's, "Patricia, you have learned much in the last twenty-four hours. I will remember you forever; you are truly a beautiful soul."

And he kissed both her cheeks and escorted them to the door. Dave looked back and saw Thierry bending over Jacquelyn. He turned to Jacques, "I'm not happy about leaving Jacquelyn here, but I have to look after my wife. Will you promise to take care of her for us please?"

Jacques nodded, "You know I will, my friend; I would like to meet with you again under different circumstances. I believe you, and I would get on well and have a lot in common."

 

As they turned to step outside, Dave saw Thierry looking at them, an angry look on his face. Dave knew the guy was pissed at having missed out on Trish. But Jacques closed the door before Dave could go back and confront him.

---

They walked back to their Bure in silence. Once in the room, Trish asked Dave to shower with her and clean all traces of the night from her. It wasn't till she had held the shower nozzle between her legs, two fingers opening herself up to the flush of water, that she spoke again.

"I'm sorry. I hope I haven't destroyed our marriage?"

Dave replied, "I don't think so. We both went into this together. I will fight bloody hard to keep you. I'm sorry for my reaction; I could not stand to see another man bringing you to a climax better than I have ever given you."

Trish reached up, grabbed his head and pulled it down to kiss her. She broke free, "That was nothing like what you have given me over the years. You and I have had dozens of orgasms that have equalled that. It was the whole situation, not Pierre. He's just a man I will never see again. Still, I have to admit it scared me, also. I think maybe we have reached the end of this journey."

Dave sighed, "Good; I think if we continue down this path, we will regret it."

They dried each other and climbed into their bed to cuddle. After a while, Trish spoke. "I would like to get my affair with Yvette off my chest."

"Good," replied Dave. "But first, on the settee earlier, what was Alain talking to you so urgently about? he had me worried; you looked so happy with him on the dance floor and had me very jealous."

"He was trying to talk me into our leaving. He said he wanted to make love to me but could not bear to watch the others, especially Henri and Thierry. And so asked if I would go to his hotel."

"What answer did you give him?"

Trish lowered her eyes, looking embarrassed and not wanting to answer.

Dave nudged her, "We are long past embarrassment. You know you can tell me anything."

She looked him in the eyes, "I told him I would ask you but that we were both concerned about Jacquelyn and wanted to stay and protect her. He said she would be alright, that Jacques could handle Thierry."

Trish hung her head, obviously having not finished. Dave again had to push her to tell him more.

Hesitatingly she continued, "I told him about our fantasy of my sharing you with another man. Sorry, I don't know why I let that out. It just came out before I could shut my mouth."

"What did he say to that?" Dave asked.

"He didn't say much to that but pushed me again to leave with him. So I said I would ask you about going. But before I could talk to you, Jacques came over and told him to arrange the mat for Jacquelyn, and you know how rapidly things moved after that. 

When you pulled Rennie away from me, I looked over at Alain, and the look of disappointment on Alain's face was one of the reasons I wanted out of that room. I'm sorry, but I had feelings I should never have had."

"That's alright; I understand his disappointment and saw you liked him. We'll talk about our fantasy sometime when we get back to NZ, but for the present, I'm bloody glad we got out of there tonight. Now, tell me about your little French affair."

They cuddled up together, and after some time, Trish quietly started talking.

"You're right in presuming something happened, but it wasn't a little affair. Yvette came to live with us in my last year of High school. Her Parents had a two-year posting here in Tahiti, and our school had an exchange program with the school she was attending. Within a month of her moving into our home, we had progressed from good friends to something much deeper. She would creep into my bed most nights, and we sometimes got little sleep. By the end of the year, when she returned to Tahiti, I was deeply in love with her, or so I thought. We corresponded for the next two years while I was at University. I was saving every penny I could to go and be with her in France, her having returned to Montpellier with her parents a year after she left us."

"But about a year before I met you, I had a letter from her, saying she had met the love of her life, a man, and was getting married. I was devastated and went crying to my mother. She was not surprised; she knew what was happening between us, but my father never knew. After that, I had to sort out my sexuality. I guessed I was a lesbian but didn't know. I tried hooking up with some girls at University that had hit on me at one time or another and quickly found that I wasn't a lesbian. I tried going out with some guys but found them all to be only after one thing, and I was definitely not in the right frame of mind for that.

No one suspected any of this, even at University, where everyone was playing around. My good girl image strengthened because I wouldn't join all the raunchy parties. I wanted to join in and have fun but was too screwed up.

The night I went to the party and met you, I had given in to a girlfriend's pressure to attend, warning her I would leave if I didn't like the party. Then I saw you and felt an attraction I hadn't known for a long time. I watched you move around the party, talking so easily with the guys and girls there. I asked a friend about you, and she told me you were a real playboy and pointed out two girls you had slept with. Questioning her some more, I realised that she had slept with you as well. I expected her to be bitter at you for chatting up all the other girls there, but she didn't seem fazed or dismayed by your actions.

I was intrigued. I knew plenty of girls who were livid about guys using them and then moving on. So I manoeuvred next to you and started a conversation. You were friendly and treated me like a woman, and over the next half hour of our talking, I had pretty much decided I would lose my virginity to you. Well, my male/female virginity, anyway.

Trish paused, thinking how much more to open up and tell him. But before she could continue, there was a knock at their door. Dave made to get up, but Trish pulled him back beside her, "I will go. I don't want you punching someone. It might be the guys asking us to go back. If it is, I will get rid of them."

"Stay here and ignore it. What if it is Thierry? he was pissed that you left." Argued Dave.

"No! It may be Noel or Jacquelyn, so we can't ignore it, stay there. I will yell if I need you."

Trish gave him a firm look, letting him know he would be in trouble if he dared to move. She then slipped off the bed and left the bedroom.

To be continued...

12