Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alain perked up, sat forward and gave Trish his full attention.

"Next, who is your boss at the station in Paris, and do you know him?"

"Yes, I won the top policing award for two years running in our station, both presented by him, and we get on well. He is a surveillant général; most stations have a sergeant principal or a sergeant managing them. But our station is quite a bit larger than others in our area of Paris."

"Perfect!" beamed Trish. "You need to find out from your friend the name of the guy your wife is seeing. Be firm; if he is a real friend, he will tell you, especially now that a couple of years have passed and she has requested a divorce. Or you can find out his name from your brother, the lawyer."

Trish leaned forward and gripped Alain's hands tightly, getting him to look into her eyes and concentrate. "If this guy is a fellow Gendarme, and you seem pretty confident now that he is. You write a letter to your Superintendent, laying out the situation. I'm sure that in the police regulations, there will be something like 'not causing distress to your fellow officers'. When you are back in Papeete, look this up or ask your union rep about it. And point out that you will leave the force if the guy is there when you return. The guy will probably get posted somewhere quite distant. They will not want something like that broadcast around."

Alain's face broke into a smile, and he leaned forward and kissed Trish on the cheek. Then guiltily looked over to Dave and apologised. "Sorry, Dave, but your wife is very clever. I have been so down; I have not thought through any of this properly."

"That's why I married her, not just for her pretty face and nice bum," said Dave, laughing.

"I don't have to look up the regulations. It was drummed into us at our initial training for the force about acceptable behaviour and looking after our fellow officers. And I have never paid a penny for my home. It just worked out that I was living there when my parents passed, and as the station was within a mile of the house, that is where I stayed. I've never even thought about the rest of the family, and none of them has ever brought it up, but of course, we should all have an equal interest in it."

They all sat back and contemplated what they had just discussed. Then Alain threw back the rest of his drink and asked Dave if he could have another. While Dave went over to the bench and filled their glasses, he saw Trish pull Alain up for a dance. She turned up the volume, and as it was a fast number, they just stood apart and abandoned themselves to the rhythm.

Dave put their drinks on the coffee table, and once he had his drink, he collapsed on the settee. But Trish was over in a flash and hauled him out to the dance floor, where she proceeded to bump and grind with the both of them.

The following number was even faster, and Alain started showing them moves that were popular in Paris when he left there. And they all laughed and built upon these moves, each trying to be better or sillier than the other. When the song finished, they were all sweating profusely, and each reached for their drinks and took large swallows to cool themselves.

Alain's mouth dropped open in shock as Trish lifted her dress over her shoulders and threw it onto her chair. Then she turned and ran out through the ranch slider, her tit's swinging and her perfect globes scissoring around the cord of her thong. Alain stood open-mouthed as they heard the splash as Trish dived into the sea.

Dave saw that Alain was taken aback and didn't know what to do. So he yelled out, "Last one in's a miserable bastard." 

Then dropping his shorts, he followed Trish through the ranch slider. Leaping high and tucking his legs to his chest, he made a massive bomb beside her. When he surfaced, he found Trish laughing and joined in her merriment when he saw what she was looking at. There was Alain cautiously manoeuvred through the ranch slider, naked. He had two hands spread over his groin, trying to hide his semi-erect monster. And even with both hands clasped there, a good portion of it was visible. Dave critically evaluated the size. It was probably not as large as a couple of others Trish had tackled that year, but it was definitely worthy of a merit award.

Dave held onto the base of the handrail pole and drew Trish to him. She snuggled against him, feeling the heat from his body as he manoeuvred her around so he could rest his swelling cock in the crack of her ass.  

Alain had taken hold of the handrail pole on the other side of the steps and was only just within arm's reach of them. Trish beckoned him to come closer to her, but he hesitated and looked to Dave for his approval. Dave nodded his head and also beckoned with his hand.

As Alain moved close to them, Dave spoke, "Alain, this is Trish's fantasy, so don't ask or worry about me anymore. I'm just as much in her hands as you are."

"I feel awkward, but I appreciate you guys showing me a way out of my troubles."

Trish did not want the conversation to get serious again. And to stop that from happening, she reached over and grabbed his shaft. She gave a surprised gasp. "Shit, that's big. I hope to hell that is fully hard? Or I'm in big trouble."

Alain blushed but took one of Trish's breasts in his hand and felt its weight and shape. But unfortunately, he only had one hand free as he supported himself with the other arm on the bottom step.

Trish lifted herself, reached behind and slid Dave's cock between her legs. He objected, "If you leave that there, I will come."

"That's the idea; I want you to last when we get in the bedroom. So hurry up while I do the same for Alain."

  

Knowing the score, Dave closed his eyes and worked himself slowly in and out between her legs, but there was not enough lubrication because of the salt water. So he reached down, slid her thong down to her knees and, bending his prick upwards, slid into her from behind. His eyes opened wide, and he whispered in her ear, "Shit, you're wet, and don't tell me it's because we're in the sea. You little minx, you're turned on."

He held her under her right armpit to keep her afloat. So there was no hiding that the arm he held was jerking up and down. When her other arm reached down, he visualised the hand sliding down and cupping Alain's balls. He watched the transformation on Alain's face. First, it went from awkward/embarrassed to surprise, then that stupid look a dog in heat gets. Dave should have been embarrassed staring at another man, but he was distracted by the feeling of his seed rising through his shaft. So he let his body sink and came up hard, fully embedding himself in Trish's hot quim.

Trish felt Dave coming, she knew all the signs, and she let him have one hard thrust, then lifted and flicked her butt to the side, wanting to avoid taking his mess. But Dave knew she had been too late. His eruption was so powerful there had to be a least an eggcup full of his seed ejaculated in that first thrust.

Dave took a better grip on Trish, as he had nearly dropped her when he came. He held her up so her tits were above water before Alain's face. He didn't know if it was the sight of these or that Trish's hand was now going overtime on his shaft. But Alain leaned forward and took a nipple in between his lips, and within seconds, his face twisted up as he ejaculated.

Both men leaned back, elbows on the bottom step for a minute, coming down from their highs. The deck lights highlighted the fact that the water around them was polluted with ropes of their spunk. All three saw the stringy mess together, and there was a panicked rush to get out of the water. Standing on the deck, the three broke into laughter, and then Trish grabbed the one beach towel draped over the deck chair and ran inside.

She yelled back that they were to stay there and she would bring more towels. Both men looked awkward, standing naked in front of each other. Also aware they were in full view of anyone walking on the beach. The beach was dark, and probably no one there, but they couldn't see that, lit up as they were from the lights of their bungalow. When Trish returned with towels, both hurriedly wrapped them around their waists and headed inside to finish their drinks.

Alain, knees shaky, slumped down on the settee, his eyes following Trish as she went to the CD player and changed CDs. Then she joined Dave in the kitchen, where he was opening a bottle of Veuve Clicquot bubbly they had brought on holiday. It was a bottle left over from one of their early stag parties. And they had brought it with them on the odd chance they managed to find someone to fulfil their fantasy. Dave thought that the first stag party seemed a million years ago; so much had happened since. But it seemed very appropriate that they were having this particular bottle now. 

"I thought tonight might be a good time to crack this; he may like to celebrate," said Dave, tilting his head towards Alain.

Trish leaned in a spoke quietly, "Yes, I think it's his lucky night, and maybe mine as well. I have wanted to do this with you for a long time now. Are you all right? Can I have my fantasy?"

"Yes, I'm okay. He's a nice guy. But I want to face you and look into your eyes when you come. But there's no way I'll let you try and take that monster of his in your ass."

"I've thought about that also. Leave it with me; I'll sort that out." Then Trish wandered back to the lounge and pulled Alain up for a dance.

He protested that he should be getting back to his hotel as he had to leave for the mainland on the first flight in the morning. But Trish pointed to Dave, placing the glasses of bubbly on the coffee table, and told him they had some celebrating to do first, "Anyway, it's not even midnight yet."

At the end of the dance, they all clinked glasses to Alain's success in the next couple of days. Then Trish made Dave dance with her. He was feeling pretty mellow, and when he looked over Trish's shoulder and saw Alain watching with an apprehensive look, he lifted the back of Trish's towel and flashed her bum at him. She reacted as he knew she would, snapping her hand behind her to pull it down, telling him to behave himself. Dave and Alain both laughed, each seeing the funny side of her modesty in light of what they had done out in the water.

For the following few numbers, Trish swapped between them on the dance floor. They both pulled her towel up or down to expose her to the other. Soon Trish had joined in, flicking the guy's towels aside until their antics turned into a mad wrestle in the middle of the lounge. Dave wormed his way between Trish's resisting thighs and managed to clamp his mouth over her sex. Alain took charge of her breasts, teasing her nipples with his teeth.

But when he moved higher and passionately kissed Trish, she ducked her head away and announced, "I think it's time you boys took me to bed. Much more of this tomfoolery and booze, and I doubt either of you will be of any use."

So Dave picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. He laid her down in the middle of their king-sized bed and slid his right arm under her neck. Alain was right behind them, but sat at the bottom of the bed, lifted Trish's foot and started sucking on her toes.

"Oooh! That tickles; come up here and cuddle me."

Alain didn't stop; he just kissed, licked and nibbled up past her ankles, then onto her calves. Then he lifted her legs and nibbled the hollow behind her knees before carrying on to her thighs.

It was apparent to Dave where Alain was heading, so he shifted himself and kissed her tenderly before moving down and lightly nipping her hard nipples. Trish squirmed around and began to moan as both men reached their goals.

Dave knew when Alain's tongue started working between her slick, excited labia. She arched her back, turned her head from his kiss, and spoke to Alain, "Please! Not there. I'm dirty; Dave came in me."

Alain's reply was a heavily French-accented mumble; that Dave made out to be, "I don't care." 

Trish arched up again and gasped in a long, drawn-out breath of air. "Shit, Dave, I think it must be Gene Simmons down there. His tongue is as long as his cock!!" Dave dived back to work on the hard pebbles that crowned her firm breasts, sucking and pinching each in turn. Soon he felt her hands around his head, lifting him back to her lips.

"Christ, talk about you guys being too quick. I'm about to come myself." And she attacked his mouth and made it seem like she was attempting to tie knots in his tongue. It wasn't long before she was arching her back up off the bed and letting out a sonorous, moaning wail of pleasure.

Dave sat up and watched the orgasm take her. She had her eyes clamped shut, emotions ran all over her face, and her body vibrated with pleasure. He gently kneaded her breasts until she finally slumped on the bed.

Alain stopped moving then but stayed put, lightly pressing his mouth on her vagina. Dave stroked her neck and ears and kissed her forehead until she finally opened her eyes and grinned at him. "That was good, not the big one, but nearly. It's so much better for me, having you with me."

After a few moments, Trish gave a little start and tried to wriggle up the bed. Dave looked down to see that Alain had started to move, lightly running his tongue along her slit. He pushed her labia apart and slowly sank his long tongue deep inside her.

Still quite sensitive, Trish tried to move away from his attentions, but he had a good grip on her hips and continued to work his tongue deeper into the slurry of viscous juices oozing from her cunny. 

Finally, she gave up fighting Alain and lifted slightly to watch his progress. Dave was lying to her left. He shuffled himself up the bed a little to support her shoulders. Already hard, his cock swelled even more when her legs involuntarily spread wider to give Alain easier access. He knew she was getting aroused again, he could see it in her eyes and the slight tremors he felt as he held her.

With his free hand, he reached forward and caressed her breast. He felt her nipples harden again under his renewed attention. Her building arousal triggered his own, his cock twitched, and he felt a burning desire to climb on top and take her hard. But he held himself in check; he knew she wanted Alain, and that was something he was eager to watch.

Dave let go of her shoulders. Trish slumped back on the pillow with another moan. He wriggled back down beside her and rolled her onto her side, then thrust his cock along the crack of her ass. This action dislodged Alain from between her legs, and he slid up alongside her, and they kissed. Then he dropped his mouth to her breasts and set his snakelike tongue to work on those. 

With Alain out of the way, Dave lifted Trish's leg higher and pushed his knob against her puckered brown knot. Trish squirmed away from his pressure. Dave realised she was not quite ready and needed lubrication. He reached behind him and pulled open the top drawer of the bedside cabinet. They had brought some of their sex toys with them on holiday. He hastily grabbed the bottle of lubrication gel and started applying it to her ass and his cock.  

Alain had transferred his attention back between Trish's legs. He sat beside her, gazing intently as his fingers plunged deep and searched for her 'G' spot. Dave had an old fantasy of using a vibrator and feeling the vibrations through the thin membrane of her arse. His hand returned to the bedside drawer, grabbed their vibrator and handed it to Alain.

Now slick and well-lubricated, Trish welcomed Dave's assault on her backside. She pushed back against him, and he easily slid deep between her cheeks. He heard the vibrator switch on, and as he slowly withdrew and pushed in again, he felt the vibrator slide along the underside of his cock.

The feeling was exquisite for both him and Trish. Her eager hips bucked against the two phallic objects assaulting her. Then, attempting to match the opposing rhythms, she reached down and held Alain's hand until he finally synced his movements in time with Dave's thrusts, and then she just groaned and lay back, enjoying the sublime sensations emanating from between her legs. 

As the waves of pleasure made her body writhe against them, she realised that her big elusive orgasm might be building. And that she needed Alain in her urgently.  

She reached forward and pulled his head to look into his eyes, "For god's sake, throw that away and fuck me now."

Dave was disappointed when Trish told Alain to withdraw the vibrator. Watching the handsome Frenchman working the six-inch vibrator between his wife's legs was as arousing as he could ever have hoped for. Of course, in his position half underneath Trish, he couldn't actually see the vibrator sliding between her folds. But just watching the concentration and lust on Alain's face gave Dave a perfect mental image of what he was doing. That picture, and the vibrator sliding along his shaft, was everything he had ever dreamed of.

When Alain slid the vibrator out of her now very wet, receptive folds, Trish jerked back and rolled on Dave, pushing him onto his back. She manoeuvred around, keeping him firmly embedded, until she had her shoulders nestled in the crook of his right arm and her ass up and resting on his pelvis. It allowed them to turn face to face; both lowered their heads to each other and kissed.

They drew apart slightly to watch each other's expressions. Dave continued to thrust hard into her ass, and they aggressively resumed their passionate kiss.

Breaking apart to gaze into each other's eyes again, they saw Alain, legs wide apart, struggling to maintain balance as he lowered himself over Trish's hips. He squatted, holding his massive phallus in one hand, the other placed on the bed for balance. Trish moved her long shapely legs together to lay along the top of Dave's, allowing Alain to straddle them more easily. Then, once he was in place, she spread them again until they rested against Alain's calves.

Dave saw that Alain would never be able to hold this position for any length of time. He motioned for Alain to stand again, reached behind and pulled the pillows down. Lifting Trish, he placed two under her back, one under her head, the other under his head. Comfortable now, he encouraged Trish to spread and raise her legs, which he caught and pulled towards her chest. Then he motioned Alain attempt penetration again, and with his legs much closer together, and now able to kneel rather than squat. 

Alain pushed down on his shaft, lined it up, and ran his knob along Trish's slit. She eagerly spread her legs further apart, and her slick, excited cunt seemed to swell in anticipation. 

The pillows under their heads allowed them both to view the action. "Fuck!" said Trish when she finally took in the size of the cock rubbing against her. There had to be two inches showing in front of his hand and more behind. 

"Maybe this was not such a good idea." She exclaimed, turning to look at Dave.

Alain looked between them, "I'll be as gentle as I can; tell me if it is too much. I'll stop."

He was holding himself, awkwardly balanced, with just his knob nestled in her folds. Trish returned her attention to him, "No, I'm alright. Just go slowly, please." A thought popped into her mind, 'I have had one this big before." then, " Not with Dave's cock up my ass though'.

Dave sensing what she was probably thinking, immediately piped up, "Should I withdraw?"

Trish flicked her head around to him, "Don't you dare! Just hold still and let me get acclimatised."

Alain pushed forward a little, withdrew, then applied more pressure, sinking another half inch before pulling back again. His head bent forward, watching his progress, pulling back each time he saw her hips pull away in discomfort. But when half his shaft was embedded, and he knew there was no possibility of his falling out, he raised his head to take in her beauty. The edgy, concentrated look left his face, replaced by a broad grin, as he admired her sensuous naked form beneath him.