Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 12

Story Info
One of Trish's secret fantasies comes true.
9.5k words
4.24
9.4k
14

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish lay on the bed alongside Dave. She had just told him about her affair with her exchange student in her last year of High School. A lesbian romance that she had never mentioned to a soul before: as far as she was aware, only her mother knew of the affair. She wondered now why she had never told Dave about it; he hadn't been at all upset. Quite the opposite, he seemed excited about her revelations.

She reflected back on those years and how much detail she should reveal. In the year before she had met Dave, after receiving the shattering break-up letter from Yvette, she had actively searched for a partner, wanting someone to love. She was struggling with her sexuality, and her first dates were all with female students she met at university.  

But after having to extract herself quickly from uncomfortable encounters, it became evident to her that she was not a lesbian. She then turned to some male students in her circle of friends. Unfortunately, her new dates were also a disaster; few lasted more than one night. Most of the affairs failed because she found they were just after one thing and treating her like an object, which got her back up.

She was aware of the rumours about her being a frigid, lesbian cock teaser, and the one she had worn all her life, little miss goody two shoes. But she was not frigid; the reality was that after most of those frustrating dates, she would crawl into her bed and masturbate while fantasising about being shared between two men. Of course, that wasn't her only fantasy, but it was the one that got her off the fastest.

---

Dave watched Trish, she was deep in thought, and he wondered if she would reveal any more of her past. He stroked the hair away from her ear and ran his finger along the small raised scar he found there. It was one of the few blemishes on her body and something that had happened to her long before they met. 

He was miles away himself, wondering if she was serious about calling it quits on the past year's sexual transgressions. Part of him felt relieved it might be over, but part of him had enjoyed the wicked acts he had watched her participate in. Their sex life, which had been slipping into mediocrity only a year ago, was very different now. It was nothing short of miraculous how frequently they made love nowadays, plus the kinky sex that Trish was now keen to try. And although the jealousy each time he watched her with another man almost crippled him at times, he had found them to be exceptionally erotic. No mean statement, as he had lived a life that had never lacked sexual adventure.

He was jerked from his daydream by a footfall on the walkway outside the bungalow. Trish was still absorbed in her memories and did not hear anything. But she snapped to attention when a knock sounded at their door.

Dave made to jump out of bed, but Trish moved faster and ordered him to stay put.

Dave objected, "No. I'll go. It may be Thierry. He was pissed that we escaped the party before he could have a crack at you."

"Or it might be Noel and Jacquelyn. I'll go. I don't want you getting angry and making a scene," she said, sliding off the bed and pulling on her long towelling robe. 

Giving Dave a look that said, stay put; don't you dare move, Trish stepped out to the lounge. She was pretty sure she knew who would be outside the door and knew that if she had let Dave answer it, he would send him away. 

That it was Alain outside the door, she was in no doubt. And she was fully aware she should be sending him away also. But the sexual magnetism between her and Alain that evening had been fierce and thrilling. When he took her to the dance floor with him, it was as if all the air had been sucked from the room and had her almost panting for breath. As they danced, she was oblivious to those around her. She knew she had danced with more than one of the other Gendarmes but couldn't have said which ones. She just knew she had felt exhilarated, and her cunt flooded every time Alain interrupted them and took her back in his arms.

When dancing with the others, she was constantly avoiding their wandering hands. More than one evaded her and slipped his hands under her dress. But Alain had not played that game with her. He had been respectful, his touches had been subtle, and he kept his hands well away from the more intimate parts of her body. Later, when they got to the cabin and were sat together on the settee watching the others molesting Jacquelyn, he had done no more than put his hand on her knee. She'd embarrassed herself by opening her legs wide like a wanton whore at his touch, but the most he had done was cup her breast and finger her nipple through her dress.

He voiced his displeasure at watching her with the other men and had wanted to take her back to his hotel. She had tried to explain that she and Dave had an understanding that they would not play around behind each other's backs. But he had not understood and asked how Dave could watch her with another man, and he threatened to leave rather than sit there and watch the likes of Thierry and Henri touch her. She had tried to appease him by telling him of her fantasy of having a threesome with Dave and offered to ask Dave about them leaving together.

 

She had mouthed to Dave across the room that he could fuck Jacquelyn because she was afraid her desire for Alain would be so apparent that Dave would get all psyched out. But Dave had adamantly declined her invitation. And when Jacques had pulled her off the settee and bent her over the lamp table, the look on Alain's face had shamed her. 

She would have broken away from the sexual tangle of bodies and walked away from the cabin with Alain. But that would likely have spelled the end of her marriage, and she was not so besotted as to let any holiday infatuation ruin that. 

But when Pierre had taken her, and she orgasmed whilst imagining it was Alain, she knew she had crossed a forbidden boundary. She had dragged Dave out of the cabin and away to safety, vowing her adventures were over. But she was having second thoughts now, with two days of their holiday left.

All these thoughts raced through Trish's mind in those dozen steps from the bedroom to their front door. And she was feeling incredibly anxious as she opened the door and tried to look surprised at finding Alain standing there looking sheepish and concerned.

He quietly asked, " Are you guys okay? Dave looked really angry with you when you left."

Trish held her finger to her lips to quieten him, "Yes, we're good, but I haven't had a chance to ask him what we talked about."

Alain turned away, "I'll go then. I was just worried for you."

Trish stepped outside, pulling the door almost shut behind her. She stopped him by taking his arm just above the elbow. "No, don't go. Give me a chance to talk with Dave. Come in, and sit quietly in the lounge."

Still holding his arm, she indicated he should remove the boat shoes he was wearing and placing a finger against her lips, she drew him inside, motioning him to their couch. As she turned towards the bedroom, she saw Dave's shadow flicker across the wall and knew he had been standing inside their door, ready to leap to her aid. She knew him well and had known he would be listening at the door. She just hoped he hadn't looked and seen Alain.

---

Dave heard Trish open the front door and start talking in hushed tones. He could tell the visitor was male but could not hear who it was. And in case it got heated, he hopped out of bed and stood inside the bedroom door, listening to hear who it was. He had taken time to pull on his beach shorts, as he didn't want to go out and face Thierry, or any of the others for that matter, with his half-erection swinging between his legs.

After a minute, he heard the door close and Trish heading back. Quick as a flash, he was back under the covers, hiding the fact he may not have trusted her and had been out of bed. Trish entered the bedroom; instead of disrobing and climbing in as he expected, she crawled onto the bed and lay beside him, looking sheepish and guilty.

"Who was it?" Asked Dave.

Trish snuggled into him and mumbled something he could not make out. He knew something was not right. Her whole demeanour had changed. 

He asked again, "Who was it?"

"It's Alain."

"You say 'It's' and not 'Was', So you haven't sent him away," said Dave, sounding quite exasperated.

"You're angry. I didn't want to make you angry."

"I'm not angry; I'm not sure what I am. Even though I wanted to watch over Jacquelyn, I was happy we left that cabin tonight. As you said, I felt relief that we had ended our errant, self-indulgent journey. And although some of it was fucking great, our mixed emotions after every episode had me feeling pretty happy we would not have to go through all that crap any more."

"Dave, I feel the same, but Alain was really nice and thoughtful. When I was with him on the couch, I offered to ask you about us having a threesome and fulfilling our final fantasy. But events of the evening moved too fast, and I had no chance to run anything past you."

"Where is he? Outside?" Asked Dave.

"No! He's sitting out in the lounge."

"Oh! Christ, he's sitting out there listening to us. Fuck! I don't know how I will feel in a month or maybe six months, but right now, Fuck!" Dave lifted her head and looked into her eyes, "I felt such a sense of relief when we left that room tonight. I felt we were both making the right decision. It will be hard for me to reverse that and get back in the mood."

"I'll go and send him away," said Trish, making to roll off the bed."

"No! Let's go out there together and have a drink and talk. You are right; we both have to be on the same page. I have been looking forward to us having a threesome this year. But first, is it because he has a big cock you want him?"

Trish giggled, "No! I'm not saying there is no physical attraction because there is. But that is only a little part of it; it's more about sharing with you. I worry that this journey has been all about me. I know you try to explain that you get just as much out of these experiences, but I can't see how? And want to share with you, and to have you properly a part of the experience."

Looking at Dave, she could see he was still not convinced and far from happy about proceeding.

"Look, I'll try to explain." She spoke quietly, not wanting Alain to hear.  

"I'm quite vague about what actually happened this morning, although a lot of it has come back to me, watching what they did to Jacquelyn. But whatever, it left me incredibly horny. And all the orgasms I have had today have just left me wanting more. Every time, there has been the promise of an even bigger one just out of reach."

Trish paused and got her thoughts together. 

"It's tough for me to admit this to you, but I'm still fucking horny; look at me." Trish sat up and opened her robe, showing Dave her hard erect nipples. "And I'm as wet as hell. I know we can send him away and make love. But I don't think just you and I will get me to that elusive climax I feel hiding just out of reach."

"So you do think he might be a better lover than me and has a big cock?" Dave asked, only half joking.

"That's absolutely not true. I don't want Alain as a lover or think he may be better than you. Think of him more as an implement that may help you and me achieve that elusive orgasm. I'm not going to say I don't want to fuck him or to deny that his good looks and big cock are a part of it, but think of them more as just making him a better tool for the job."

Dave sat up and made to get off the bed. Trish turned to him again, "I'm sorry; it's like I'm pleading with you. But this has been one of my biggest fantasies for many years. Once we return home, I agree with you. We should probably rethink our marriage vows. And therefore, this may be my last chance to fulfil my fantasy, and I want it for you as much as myself."

Dave nodded to her that he understood. Then taking in her still-exposed breasts and hard nipples, he was conscious of the familiar ache in his gut, and his cock starting to harden.

Dave got up from the bed and jumped up and down. He needed to move and get rid of the erection already tenting the front of his boxers, as he did not want to step out in front of Alain with a raging hard-on. He straightened his board shorts, then helped Trish stand, "I understand. Let's go talk with Alain and see where this goes. I can't promise anything, but I'm more comfortable now we've talked." He took Trish's hand and walked with her out into the lounge. 

Dave directed Trish into the single armchair and sat beside Alain on the couch. Alain looked nervous, and Dave quickly assessed the guy for the first time. He knew they were about the same height and weight but had formerly not taken much more notice than that. He ascertained that the guy was in his mid-thirties and very athletic, as were all of the Gendarmes. But he now realised that the guy was quite handsome and didn't have the stern demeanour of the others in the group. In fact, he looked to be a decent, modest guy sitting there shyly on the couch.

Dave went straight on the attack, "Trish tells me you wanted to get her out of the bungalow and away somewhere on your own?"

Alain looked over at Trish, then directed his answer to Dave. "I could not bear to see Patricia taken by all those men. A couple of them are animals, and I strongly disapprove of their sexual excesses and treatment of women." 

Dave looked a bit disbelieving at this last statement. Alain saw this and spoke up. "I know. I just sat and watched on the beach this morning. But it's tough to back out of a situation like that. You get ridiculed and taunted for weeks afterwards. I have had a tough couple of years and would not wish that on you and Patricia. She is beautiful, and the two of you look to have a relationship I would die to have.

"Are you married?" Asked Dave. 

"I was married to a beautiful lady ten years younger than me. About two years into the marriage, I felt things were changing between us. I couldn't place anything that was particularly wrong, but she was going out with her girlfriends a lot, and she was starting to be quite cool with me when she was home. So when I was offered this posting to Tahiti for three years, I thought it would be any woman's dream, and she would jump at it, and the change would revive our marriage."

He quieted briefly, then continued, "She did not want to come here. She told me to go, set up the house, and she would follow. Three months after I arrived here, I got what I believe you call a 'Dear John' letter, saying she had met someone else and would not follow me to Tahiti. Then two weeks ago, after hearing nothing for two years, I got a letter from her saying she wanted a divorce. It was not a surprise. I expected it."

Again he went quiet and sat mulling over how much he should tell them before finding the strength to carry on.

"When I got that first letter, I phoned my oldest mate, who lives only five houses from our Paris home, and asked him to go and talk with her for me. I asked him to try and convince her she was making a mistake. But he reluctantly informed me that everyone knew she had been playing around for at least a year before I left, and he had wanted to tell me but didn't know how to bring it up. He told me there had been more than the one man that had visited with her over the last two years, but the last few months had been with the same guy.  

"You can imagine how I felt and, consequently, my loathing of what all my fellow Gendarmes get up to out here. Three of the guys back in that room are supposedly happily married. And I dislike Thierry and, to a lesser extent, Henri. He's just a sycophant who sucks up to Thierry and joins him in demeaning people."

"Which of them is married?" Asked Trish.

"Pierre, Rennie and Henri. Jacques used to be, but not now. Thierry hates women; he's always saying that he will never marry.

There was an uneasy silence following Alain's revelations, which Dave finally broke by asking Trish to put some music on. And he went to the kitchenette to make them all a drink. As Dave mixed three strong Canadian Clubs, the music started. Trish crossed the room and entered their bedroom. When she came back a few minutes later, she had shed the bathrobe and was wearing the silvery grey dress again. He noted that she had not put a bra on, but he could see a panty line, so she had shown some modesty.

Holding the drink out to Alain, he said. "It's Canadian Club and Dry, all we have, sorry. Have a sip and see if you like it." Then he handed Trish her drink before going and retrieving his own.

Dave and Trish opened the conversation, light at first, trying to get Alain to forget his problems. But Alain asked some questions, which soon had them explaining how they had gotten into sharing and how they both felt they were probably at the end of that journey. Then the conversation gravitated back onto Alain's situation. They both quizzed him on what he was going to do.  

While Dave asked him a question, Trish lay back in the armchair and studied them both. She realised that for her fantasy of having the two men take her, she would have to take charge. Both men were starting to get more comfortable around one another but were still very guarded in their comments, Alain especially so.

Alain answered Dave's question, "I have no idea what to do. I've talked to no one about this mess before tonight. She'll want half the home, and it's my old family home. I guess we will have to sell it, as I don't have the money to buy her out. I have only six more months here, and I have to return to Paris, and I know the guy she's with, he works in my station. How do I go to work each day with a guy living with my wife? It's a nightmare."

Alain looked morose, and his eyes were starting to moisten. Trish saw that she needed to snap Alain out of this mood, or her fantasy would be on the rocks. She wanted to be fucked, and her imagination had run wild for years about being forced to do kinky things.  

But it was not going to work that way, so she leaned forward and took Alain's hands in her own. "How do you know this guy works with you?"

"Because Pascal wouldn't give me his name. Pascal and his wife come to many of the police functions, and through me, he has become friends with half a dozen of my mates on the force. He's evaded questions, and I can tell by the answers I do get, that it has to be someone I know. Also, he hinted that it was his wife that had seen the comings and goings. So for her to know who it is and tell him, it has to be someone they have met with me."

"Is Pascal a Gendarme?"

"No, we went to school together; he's an electrician. But I know that even though I am here in Tahiti, he and his wife still mix with all our friends on the force."

Do you have a lawyer?" Asked Trish.

"Yes, my older brother, I've hardly ever used him, but he handles all my brothers and sisters' legal matters."

Trish, "How many brothers and sisters?"

"There are seven of us, three sisters and four of us boys. My Parents died about six years ago; they are mostly older than me. I'm the second youngest."

"Right! Here's some advice. No! More than advice; take it as my instructions on what you must do. Get on the phone with your brother and get him to contact your wife, with the intention of his representing you in the divorce proceedings."

Alain interrupted, "I can't. I'll have to admit to him I'm losing our family home. That's the biggest part of my dilemma."

"I'll get to that. Hear me out," snapped Trish. "You are going to have to face the family at some point. The quicker you get that out of the way, the better. Run this past him - there are seven of you interested in that home, so your wife will only be eligible for half of one-seventh of the home's total value. A good lawyer will be able to swing the right paperwork to cover that."