Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Trish, just watching the tip of his shiny bulbous knob slipping in and stretching her wide had her close to another climax. She strained to hold it back. It was way too soon. She wanted to be fucked, not defeated by her orgasm, which she knew would set both men off as well and almost certainly bring an end to the night.

She turned her head, taking in both men's expressions; the look on their faces showed both urgency and desire. There was no doubt that they were close as well,

"Please stop. Hold yourselves still. Don't move an inch until I tell you, and don't either of you dare come."

Trish shut her eyes, attempting to hold her orgasm back. But Alain's attempts to embed himself fully had dislodged Dave. He was about to slip from Trish's tight ass. Using his free left hand to lift Trish's hip, he slid up the bed and plunged home to reconnect deep in her ass.

Trish had been lying still, attempting to think of anything but sex. But images of the day flooded her mind, what Jacques had done to her only that morning, seeing Jacquelyn receiving the same treatment and then her fingering Jacquelyn earlier in the evening. These thoughts refused to go away, and Dave's single thrust tipped Trish over the edge. She wanted to arch her back and yell all the dirty words she knew as the orgasm took her. But she stayed still, ramrod stiff, as the molten heat flowed from her cunt to all extents of her body.

Dave was watching her face when her climax hit. He almost panicked, seeing her face twist up in what looked, to him, like unbearable pain. And although her body was still and showed no visible signs, her cunts rhythmic clenching on his cock told him she was climaxing. He looked to see if Alain was watching her face. But he saw that Alain's attention was between her legs. The look on his face told Dave that he too was appreciating the rhythmic pulses clutching his shaft.

Luckily for Dave, his momentary panic had somewhat subdued his desire and helped ward off his almost certain ejaculation.

As Trish's palpitations calmed, she opened her eyes. Alain's face was now just above hers, he went to kiss her, but she turned her head to Dave and saw concern there.

Dave spoke up, "Did you just cum again? Shall we stop for a bit and let you get things together?"

"No, I'm okay, don't move, and yes, I had a small one, bear with me."

Trish thought to herself, 'it wasn't that small,' but she knew the big one was not far off now if she could get the guys to hold their climaxes. But she knew she couldn't delay them much longer. So even though still extremely sensitive. She started pushing her hips against Alain, trying to take in the last inch of his cock.

Trish was spent, her overheated pussy still throbbing from her second climax. A sheen of sweat covered her bare legs and back, but she had to drive through all this if she was to have any chance of achieving the elusive final orgasm. She noticed that Alain was breathing deep, tasting the air, and she became embarrassingly aware of the pungent smell of her sex enveloping them.

She drew Alain's head to her shoulder, embarrassed at his scrutiny and his luxuriating in her smell. He now supported himself on both hands and nibbled on her ear. Then feeling the willingness in her hips, he applied pressure, wanting to bury his remaining inch or so.

"Alain, please hold still a little longer. I'm very tender." She looked down and saw he was almost fully immersed. "Let me do the work for a minute at my own pace."

Trish eased down, feeling proud accomplishment as some more of his cock slid into her abused folds. She held still, the sensitivity and tension in her sheath nearly overwhelming her. Then as the intense feelings receded, she pushed down again and felt relief to see his shaft slide home and his mons rest hard against her.  

Again she motioned to Alain to hold still and give her a moment.

Dave, head up, watched the last of Alain's thick cock push into his wife. He noted how swollen her mound looked, never having seen it that pronounced before. He wondered if it was always like that after an orgasm, engorged with blood, and had he not noticed. Or was the angle he was viewing it from, or the fact it was now smoothly shaved and naked or was it Alain's thick cock causing it to look so pronounced. 

Whatever! the sight of her prominent mound turned him on, fuelling all the lustful thoughts racing around in his mind. Overcome with the need to fuck Trish hard, he grabbed her hips and thrust forcefully, then moved a hand around to molest her tits. Alain felt Dave's thrust and followed suit. Trish made to stop them but saw she had no chance, so she clenched her arse together and concentrated on getting herself off. And as Dave searched her mouth and kissed her, she felt her arousal surge. The feeling was intense and overrode the acute sensitivity of her clit. Her mouth opened, and she thrust her tongue between Dave's lips. Her body started to writhe around between the two men. She swivelled her hips, thrust her butt hard against Dave's throbbing member, and then tried to buck her mons against Alain's onslaught. 

Their passion rose and took over. Both men were lost now, driving themselves mercilessly into her. Her toes curled up, her fingernails forced into the palm of her hands, back arching, hips bucking. She let out a throaty, purring growl and raked her nails down Alain's back. He howled as he came, and it pushed her over the edge. She spewed out the filthiest phrases she could think of, calling them both vulgar names and questioning their birth status.

It was good, the orgasm she had been searching for all day. Warm feelings ran all over her body, little bursts of charged sensitivity. She marvelled at the various parts of her body that were thrumming with new erotic sensations; her ears, lips, breasts, and even her toes. But especially, her vagina, which was strangely not unbearably sensitive like usual, but hot and aflame with delicious contractions. Yet, amazingly, she still felt a smouldering craving and realised she would eagerly keep fucking if the men had been capable.

So there was a slight disappointment when she felt Alain's cock shrinking and sliding out of her. Dave also withdrew, thinking she would be too sore from having him in her any longer. She turned to Dave and kissed him, then lay back on the pillows and relaxed as she came down from her high.

Finally, her passions abated; she asked Alain if he was good. He rolled clear, lay on his back and gave her a nod, too exhausted to talk. The acrid scent of the men's sweat and semen, mixed with her pungent aroma, permeated the bedroom air.

"Are you alright?" Alain asked.

"Better than alright." She replied. "I don't think I'll walk again, nor be able to have sex for a week, but I'm feeling pretty dam good, thank you!"

Dave propped himself on an elbow, "Yell out when you are ready, and I'll carry you to the shower."

"I need to go." Said Alain, "This has been the best night of my life, but I'm feeling awkward now and will just say or do something stupid. Besides, I have to be up early for the plane in the morning, and I will go straight to the 'le commissariat' when I land, as my shift starts at 9:00 am.

He rolled to the edge of the bed, looking for his clothes. Trish reached over and held his arm, "Alain, Don't go yet. I want to fall asleep in between you both. Can you call someone and have them take your bag to the airport?"

Alain looked over to Dave. Who smiled and said, "The boss has spoken, don't look to me for affirmation."

He whispered to Trish, "Was that as good as you fantasised?'

"Yes, probably better. What about you?"

"Really good. It's hard for me to admit, but as we have discussed, watching you with others is incredibly erotic but always leaves me racked with guilt and mixed emotions. This time was very different, a lot more erotic. Participating and feeling your arousal build, then your total abandon to the desire convulsing through your body, was as good as anything I have ever experienced. And my emotions are much more under control."

Trish leaned over and clung tightly to Dave, then in a quiet voice, "Would you want to do that again?"

"Maybe! Have to be the right guy, though. I wonder if we could get Alain to take a holiday in New Zealand sometime?" He laughed, trying to make it like what he had just said was a joke.

Trish then turned and asked Alain how he felt. He was almost asleep but grinned and nodded his head.

They all drifted off to sleep. Both men snuggled into Trish.

Dave woke. He wasn't touching Trish, and remembering where he was, took him a moment. He could hear Trish and Alain whispering in French. Their murmuring and the movements of their bodies must have been what had woken him. Then, as his mind cleared, he took in Trish's encouraging sounds and realised they were playing with one another.

He lay still, slightly upset that she was being intimate without him, but the voyeur in him wanted to listen and watch.

Then Trish uttered, "Oh God! I need you in me; I'm going to cum."

That statement told Dave that they had been playing with one another for some time, and he had another pang of jealousy. The room was well lit, as they had never turned the lights off out in the lounge, and the pool lights were shedding light in through the bedroom window. So through squinted eyes, he watched Trish lift her leg and drape it over Alain's hip. The euphoric moan Trish uttered as Alain slammed into her unsettled him even more. No gentle loving, this one, it was a fuck for his own gratification.

Trish had to know he was awake. No one could have slept through their frantic coupling. So he stopped playing dead and rolled into her back. He encircled her waist with his free arm, and he felt no flinch or awkward realisation when she became aware of him. Instead, she reached back, took his hand, pushed it down onto her bum, and whispered, "Finger my butt. I'm about to cum. Another big one. It's fucking incredible."

Dave pushed his finger up to the second knuckle, feeling the long slow strokes of Alain's cock running along his fingertip. He bit hard into her shoulder and savoured the emotions her writhing body generated in his own body.

Then he diddled her bum and kissed and nibbled her neck for the next ten minutes until they climaxed in a cacophony of sounds and amorous endearments. 

Trish rolled over and searched out Dave's mouth. "Sorry I did that without you. I couldn't help myself. I woke to him rubbing that huge cock up and down on my hip."

They kissed, and Dave found he was not upset. But instead, he was aroused enough to think about making love to her. But that was not going to happen. He was too tired, and what seemed like minutes later, but was more like an hour, Alain's phone alarm woke him with a start. He cuddled into Trish, and they watched Alain climb out of bed and head to the lounge to find his clothes. He returned minutes later, fully dressed.

Trish rolled out of bed and fetched her purse. She was naked but didn't bother to cover herself. Pulling out one of their business cards and handing it to Alain, she got up on tiptoes and kissed him goodbye.

 "I want to know what happens with you and your wife. Dave and I are here for one more night, then we fly over to Papeete and stay one night at the Sheraton before we fly home to NZ. Will you contact us at the Sheraton and tell us what is happening? And maybe you could find time to write us when you get back to Paris."

They had shut their eyes and were already starting to drift off when they heard the front door snip shut. 

To Be continued...