Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 13

Story Info
Dave and Trish’s holiday in Tahiti is almost over.
8.2k words
4.44
6.5k
16

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish came awake slowly. She knew she had had a very realistic dream. Alain was on top of her, his thick cock, stationary, deeply embedded inside her. She felt stretched wide, and he was hurting her a little, but the pleasure he was giving her was overriding the discomfort. She opened her legs wide to allow him better access, and her left knee bumped against another warm body.

As she awakened, she realised she was lying on her back, her legs spread wide and her knee resting against Dave's hip. Her fingers were embedded deep in her cunt, and she pulled them out quickly, not wanting Dave to catch her in such a lewd position. She looked to make sure Dave wasn't watching her and thankfully found he was also on his back, mouth slightly open and still fast asleep. It was broad daylight, and she wondered how late they had slept and slowly closed her legs, not wanting to wake him.

She lay still, mind wandering back to her dream, and took in that she was a little sore down there. Then, a perverse thought crossed her mind, 'I guess the dream of Alain stretching me wide came from the condition of my vagina.'

She was horny, though, probably brought on by the dream and the events from the night before. She rolled over to Dave and pulled the sheet from him, then lowered herself and took his limp cock in her mouth. She felt Dave awaken as his cock started hardening in her mouth. She loved waking him this way, but it seldom happened anymore. For the last few years, Dave had initiated sex, and by the time she warmed up and responded, he was fully erect.

Dave spoke his first words of the day, "What an incredible way to wake up; you surely don't want more already?"

Trish lifted her head, "I might do, not penetrative though; I'm a bit tender down there. I have no idea why!"

Dave laughed, "Right, get up here." And he lifted her gently, encouraged her to spin around, and slid under her into a sixty-nine position.

Trish lowered her hips onto his face, telling him to be very gentle, and resumed sucking on his now very erect cock. They spent the next twenty minutes getting one another off.

Basking in the afterglow, Trish asked him what time it was. Dave reached over to the bedside cabinet and picked up his watch. "9:30, no wonder I'm hungry. We've slept in. Let's have a quick swim and go get some breakfast."

Trish nodded her head and leapt from the bed. He admired her beautiful naked body disappearing through their bedroom door and heard her splash into the sea before his feet hit the floor.

---

On their way to breakfast, they started discussing the night before and wondering what had happened to Jacquelyn and Noel. But the couple was not at breakfast, and it wasn't until just after 11:00 that they approached them at their usual spot by the pool.

Trish leapt up and welcomed Jacquelyn, "How are you?" She flung her arms around her, then leaned back, holding her at arm's length and scrutinising her face. "Are you alright? Sorry we left you there. I have been feeling guilty and worried all morning."

Jacquelyn just laughed and pulled Trish back to her and held her tightly. Then, she whispered into Trish's ear, "I would like to talk with you guys later and compare notes, but I want to get rid of Noel, as then I can talk more openly."

"Why don't I get Dave to take Noel to play golf for the afternoon?"

"No! I want to talk with you both, but golf is a great idea. So I'll sort that out and see you guys this afternoon. In the meantime, Noel and I need to eat."

Dave listening to much of this, piped up, "Make it after 2:00, in our room, as we will have had enough sun by then. Also, we had a late breakfast, so we won't want lunch until 1:00."

Once Jacquelyn and Noel had left for their brunch, Dave asked if Trish wanted to talk about the night before and sort out their story of why they had left Jacquelyn alone. "I'm feeling guilty, so I know you will be even more guilty than me."

But Trish said she was happy to tell Jacquelyn everything. Pointing out that Jacquelyn probably guessed that Alain had come them when he disappeared. They talked, swam in the sea, and talked some more, by which time it was almost 1:30 pm. They picked up their towels and went to lunch.

---

Jacquelyn knocked on the door just after 2:00. She confidently moved into their room, her face glowing with pride - a much different demeanour from the nervous, unsure woman from the day before.

"You look like the cat that got the cream," said Trish.

Jacquelyn plopped down opposite Trish. "I told Noel he was playing golf, and he objected, saying I just wanted to visit you guys so I could fuck Dave. To which I replied, 'you just want to watch', which he didn't deny. So I explained that you wouldn't share him with me and that we would only be talking. And after I told him again to give me some space and play golf, he meekly gave in and called the front desk to order a Taxi. I'm over the moon; I should have stood up to him years ago. He was putty in my hands after last night."

Dave gathered the lunch dishes and stood. "I'll tidy up and then read my book out on the deck. You guys stay here and talk."

"I'm okay with you staying here," said Jacquelyn. "I'd like your opinions."

But Dave countered that he would be just through the ranch slider, so they could include him whenever needed.

Dave rinsed their plates, set them on the wrack to dry, and wandered past the talking girls to the deck. He picked up his book and turned a page but couldn't concentrate. Jacquelyn was describing her night. He was fascinated listening to her version of events. She started by thanking Trish for allowing Dave to comfort her when they first entered Jacques's bungalow, saying, "Without Dave's support and reassurance, I would almost certainly have bailed out."

He listened to her admit to Trish that one of the most exciting parts of the evening was when Trish had fingered her while she was fucked in the ass. And that was her first time anal. Dave's mind wandered as she described who and when the other men had taken her. Partly as it was apparent Jacquelyn herself did not remember much of what they did to her. As she put it, she was in a state of constant arousal, and things were a bit blurred.

He must have been reminiscing, as his mind snapped back to the present when he heard Trish state, "Yes, Dave can't understand that either; it's hard to explain the sexual thrill of being taken hard and talked dirty to. He was vaguely aware that Jacquelyn had been describing Thierry taking her hard at the end of the evening.

"Yes, he's such a loathsome little man," replied Jacquelyn, "But he whispered such dirty, debased things in my ear as he fucked me. I had an enormous climax when he came. 

"Did you get to see his cock? He had the thickest cock of all the guys there. Of course, it wasn't as long as Jacques, but it was thicker than my wrist. You should have seen it."

She hesitated for a minute, obviously thinking about what or how to tell the next part. "It's a bit embarrassing, but Noel was turned on by Thierry fucking me. He was on the couch, only a couple of feet away. Thierry had released him from that stool just after you left. He was wanking himself so hard, and just before I came, he leaned over and started fingering my ass, which turned me on. Thierry made him get off the couch and 'you know' lick me when he had finished. And Noel really got off on doing that. He couldn't get enough of me."

Dave's mind wandered again, thinking about how a woman could enjoy being treated like a slut. Trish was correct; he really found it hard to comprehend. With both of them appearing so strait-laced, almost prudish by nature, it was unbelievable to him that they could enjoy being spoken to like that. He knew that under normal circumstances, Trish would rip another arsehole in a guy if he used just one of those words.

Dave's ears pricked up at the sound of Alain's name. He realised that Trish was now telling Jacquelyn about their experience after they left the bungalow. So naturally, he was interested to hear Trish's version of their night with Alain. Experience told him she would tell Jacquelyn things about their encounter with him that she would probably never admit to him directly. And he wasn't disappointed, her description of their night's events revealing how much their threesome had aroused her.

Partway through her description of the night, Dave heard her lower her voice, and straining his ears, he heard her admit to one disappointment, "I wanted to be forced into the threesome and made to do wicked stuff and be taken outside of my comfort zone. But they were both so bloody respectful of me that I had to take matters into my own hands and take the initiative, or the threesome would never have happened.

Jacquelyn commented that she understood, "That was what was so good for me last night. The men took charge and made me do things I had no idea about."

Again Dave sat in amazed contemplation at this new revelation. After seventeen years of marriage, he realised he was only now learning some of Trish's innermost secrets, new things that turned her on. He filed this information away in the innermost reaches of his brain.

Having covered all the nitty-gritty of their experiences, they appeared beside him on the deck, stripped down to just their panties. He had to bite his tongue and not laugh as they both put on their most seductive walks and then dove into the sea. When they dragged themselves out of the water, they were dam near-naked, as their panties had turned transparent. Dave dropped his book in his lap to cover his burgeoning erection and watched them settle on the deckchairs.

"How much did you listen to?" Asked Trish, "And don't try to tell me you were reading your book."

"No, I heard a bit, but I missed much of your conversation, my mind wandering and working overtime trying to sort through some intelligible answers to some of what I heard.

"Oh! Exclaimed Trish, "What did you have trouble with?"

"Your both wanting to be abused by Thierry was one. I can't get my head around any woman wanting to sleep with that horrid little man. I get that it was just sex and that in the throws of lust, there may be some sexual thrill. But with that man. No! Just can't get my head around it."

"Hmmm, something for you and I to fathom another time." Replied Trish.

Dave quickly changed the subject and asked Jacquelyn about her and Noel. "How do you think you guys will get on now? Do you think your marriage can survive last night?"

"As I explained to you guys yesterday afternoon, divorce is absolutely out of the question. Our marriage was arranged years ago to secure the future of both family interests. Added to that are our catholic upbringings, which do not allow for divorce. So no matter how bad a marriage is, it has to hang together, if only in appearance. But the funny thing is that last night probably saved our marriage. As unhappy as I was with our sex life, I would have never had the guts to play around, and I'm certain Noel would never have admitted to any of the vices I now know he entertains."

"Do you think Noel will allow you to be shared again? If you want to, that is!" Asked Trish.

"I would love to do that again, and I'm sure Noel would be keen. But we have yet to talk about any of the evening's events. I find it easy to talk with you guys, but I don't know how to start discussing this with Noel. But things have changed between us. I now have the upper hand and must get my head around that fact first."

What about when you get back to Paris? How are you going to search out other partners? Dave asked. "Sorry, that is a bit forward of me, don't answer if you don't want to, but you know part of our story and that it has been our catering for the stag parties that led us astray. We would have never strayed from our conventional marriage if it wasn't for our making the change to run our own business."

"That's alright. I don't mind what you ask me. I've never had anyone I could talk to about these things before. Certainly not a male, anyway. I want to try other men. Lots of times." She said, laughing. "But we live in a very closeted situation. We have to worry about the news media, kidnapping, etc. So it won't be easy. But a friend of Noel's has chased me for years. So he may get lucky now. But I need to be careful, there are many catty women in our social circle, and I don't want them to know anything."

Dave got up, turned his deckchair to face Jacquelyn more directly, and leaned toward her. "You have access to money. At least you said you have money off your own." 

Jacquelyn nodded her head. 

"Well, I have a mate in Auckland who sold everything he owns and built a boarding house for single men. He and his wife live in a penthouse unit on the top floor."

Jacquelyn stopped Dave. "You're saying I should run a boarding house for single men and fuck them all?"

"No! Well, if you want to." And they all cracked up laughing. "No, when I asked why they had done this, he gave me a dozen reasons, but one may interest you. He said he wanted security for himself and his wife in these changing times. They have an underground garage, and there is only one way to get to the top floor: in a card-operated lift from the garage or the foyer. Seems to me that if you were to invest in a development like this, and take a top floor apartment that no one knows about, and come and go in your car with no one even seeing you."

"Sounds interesting, but we have several homes I can move in and out of without being seen. And I have no idea about property development." 

"I was thinking more about owning a small place of your own that no one, not even Noel, knows anything about," replied Dave. 

Jacquelyn looked thoughtful, "Still, a project like that would get me out of that boring bank. I'll run that past my father when I get home. But I think things will be very different between Noel and me now, and he may be keen to take part in any new liaisons. So I can imagine that Noel may organise our future liaisons."

 

They talked until the sun was getting low towards the horizon. Jacquelyn checked her watch, saying she should get back and see if Noel had returned. Trish told her to wait a little longer, "You don't want to be waiting for him when he comes through the door. Come inside and have a drink."

By the time Jacquelyn had finished her drink, it was getting quite dark. Dave asked if she wanted him to walk her back to the bungalow, but she declined, saying it was not far and all the paths were well-lit. So they arranged to meet for dinner at 8:00.

---

Dinner was interesting; they were the centre of attention, as the other guests must have had a good idea of what had happened to Trish and Jacquelyn the night before. First, much to his wife's anguish, a husband came over and asked Jacquely to dance. And after that, there was a constant flow of men asking the women to dance. It was close to midnight when they swapped emails, promised to keep in touch, and headed for their bungalows.

---

Dave and Trish were up early, had breakfast, and checked out. They landed in Papeete just before noon and caught a taxi to the Sheraton hotel. Their room was very upmarket, on the second floor, with a small balcony overlooking the pool. They spent the afternoon down at the pool, lazing around and only leaving their deckchairs to swim or get a cooling drink. At 4:00, the bar attendant came over and said there was a phone call for Dave.

He looked at Trish in alarm, "I hope nothing is wrong at home." 

His first concern was that Sally may have burnt their business premises down or they had been burgled. But when he got to the phone, he found Alain on the other end. He sounded happy and started to explain all his news. 

Dave stopped him, "Alain, hold up, please. I want you to tell Trish face to face. Can you come and see us here at the Sheraton and give us both your news?"

There was silence, then, "I finish my shift at 5:00 and will go home and change from my uniform."

Dave thought quickly, "No, come straight here in your uniform. We would like to have dinner with you."

"I will have to bring some street clothes, as I can't have dinner in my uniform. I should be there about 5:30."

An idea was forming in Dave's mind, "Okay, great. We will look forward to hearing your news. Make sure you come in your uniform." 

Dave put the phone down but continued to sit at the bar, thinking about what to tell Trish and how far he was prepared to go. The memories of her conversation with Jacquelyn raced through his mind, especially the part where she had wanted to be forced into a threesome and made to do things out of her comfort zone.

Finally, having formed a plan, he wandered back to the pool and lay beside Trish.

"Who was on the phone?" she asked.

"Just the resort out on Moorea. I've left a jersey and shorts in a drawer. They wanted to send them over on the plane, but I told them to throw them away. Buggered if I'm going to the airport for those old clothes." 

When they had left Moorea that morning, his bag was so heavy he had left some old clothes behind. So he felt he was not telling Trish a lie. So he lay back on the deckchair and pondered how to get Trish to their room, and to leave her there, while he went and intercepted Alain. Half an hour later, the problem was taken out of his hands when Trish sat up and said she had had enough sun and was going to their room to shower and get ready for dinner.

"Okay, I'll have a last swim, then follow you up soon. Give you some time to yourself."

He waited until he was sure she was in their room, then pulled his shorts over his speedo's, donned his shirt, and headed out to reception. He sat in one of the armchairs there and awaited Alain's arrival. He didn't have to wait long. A battered old Citroen rolled up and out, hopped Alain. He looked very different in his uniform, smart and imposing. He gestured to the lobby boys to park his car, threw them the keys, and then turned and saw Dave.

"I have my clothes here and need to change. Can I use your room?"

"Of course, but sit with me a minute. I need to run a couple of things past you."

Alain looked worried, obviously thinking Dave might be going to have it out with him about their activities the night before last, and he nervously pulled up a chair and sat opposite. Dave gestured for him to relax, "Hey, I'm all good. There are no problems with Trish or me. But I haven't told Trish about your call. I want to surprise her, but first, I want to run past you, a conversation I overheard yesterday between Trish and Jacquelyn." 

Then Dave proceeded to explain about Trish being disappointed in there being such gentlemen the other night. He explained he was keen to try some rough kinky stuff on her and see how it played out.

Alain's face lit up at the prospect of another session with Trish. He nodded, "I will take you guys to dinner. I have a place I often eat that will be perfect for any l' imagination you can dream up."

Dave elaborated on his thoughts and then led the way to their room. Just before they got to the door, they passed the alcove that housed a vending machine and the ice maker. Dave stopped by the machines, "I'll wait here. You go in and arrest Trish and bring her out. I have imagined her bent over the ice machine since I first saw it."

Alain looked doubtful, "We could get caught, and I would get in serious trouble if anyone sees a Gendarme behaving so."

Dave gestured to Alain not to worry. "I've not seen a single person walk along here. I don't think the Hotel is even half full. Let me have that bag of clothes; go do your best, policeman act and march her out here. If it's not on, we can go into the room, but give it a try. It's two doors along, Room 122."

 

Alain apprehensively walked to the door, inserted the card, and quietly moved inside. He saw the small cleaner's wedge and jammed the door open with it. He gave a start when Trish called out, "I'm in the bathroom, don't come in. I'm shaving."