All Comments on 'Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 13'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't Dave and Trish's just have a bad accident and stop this mess already? No? Okay, this just highlights the dumbassery of the person who wrote this crap show. Dave as a human being is a deviate ass. Trish is a wanton slut. Neither have a shred of self worth or moral fiber.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This is the last chapter? Well thank god!

I don’t care what arrangements they made or who arranged their marriage, treating her husband like that would piss him off and divorce would absolutely be on the table. After all, if against a the church to divorce, it sure as shit stinks would be against church doctrine to commit adultery.

Fucking wanker.

davp6255davp6255about 1 year ago

very interesting tale KEEP IT COMMING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm curious to see how you have Dave&Trish getting back home and resuming their normal life again. Cant see Trish settling down after all they have been doing.

mslindagosex1mslindagosex1about 1 year ago

VERY exciting, didn't know what was "coming" next; it was all fantastic!!!

TheJoker33TheJoker33about 1 year ago

Screw all the asses here talking smack. This is your story, you wrote it. No one elses opinions matter. If you're happy then thats all that matters.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerabout 1 year ago

Just can’t understand those who continue to read your great stories so as to slag you off. I find them erotically brilliant. Next please!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

If life could only be so good. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter please ...

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkabout 1 year ago

Yes please, another chapter and maybe a spin off?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What agent story!! I’m normally not one to write a review but this was great and one more chapter would be assume.

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit10 months ago

Agree with all the positive comments, well written.

I'm sure Dave and Trish will continue exploring her wild side.

Loved it.

Anna

miyanbiwimiyanbiwi7 months ago

A great story. One of the best I have read here. You are to be commended on your imagination and your extremely skilled wordcraft. Please continue the series, I am sure your fertile imagination is far from exhausted. For example, Trish's explorations into the same-sex love & lust remain to be exploited. Best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent writing! Can you have Dave allow Trish to give Alain head?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A total of 15 comments, displayed. And all positive. About a promiscuous whore wife. Totally believable.

\

What a dumb shit.

WoodencavWoodencav3 months ago

This is the first of your stories I have read, I absolutely loved it, it’s in the top 5 of stories I’ve read here. I’m looking forward to reading more of your stories and also another chapter of this one. You are only the second Kiwi author on this site that I’m aware of, his stories are up there too.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES