Catering for a Stag Do. Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once embedded and with both her feet still well clear of the balcony, they thrust in unison. There was a little pain, she had been abused these last few days, but she didn't offer any resistance; her desire was too strong. Her only concern was being seen by the people in the street below.

She frantically looked around, but she saw no one was looking up and realised that even if they did, the light from the street cafes had them in darkness. They were more likely to be seen by the patrons watching the cabaret. The windows of the main dining room were all wide open. Even the French doors on a deck next to theirs were open. If anyone came onto the deck for a cigarette, they would only be a few meters from them.

But the show was still in full swing, and the noise masked any sounds they were making. Trish gave in to her desires; she jerked her hips down onto Alain's shaft and rubbed her engorged, sensitive clitoris against the wiry pubic hair covering his mound. The feeling that the concentrated bunch of nerves produced voided all other senses of reality. She bucked her hips, forcing herself down between both the men. She had her arms up around Alain's neck for support; this allowed Dave to reach under them and massage her breasts, his fingers searching out her sensitive nipples.

Trish found herself caught up in the extreme eroticism of the moment. The street sounds from people walking just below them, being double penetrated, and Dave's strong hands roughly manipulating her sensitive breasts were an incredibly erotic mix. The thrill that someone could walk out beside them was something she had never experienced before. This time she did not need to fake her arousal to get the men off; she was way past the point of no return. Her rotating hips became thrashing hips. Then the shudder, a long, stomach-convulsing shudder that told both men she was climaxing.

Alain came with her; his loud groans of pleasure mixed with her gasping intakes of air. Their groans and moans bounced off the buildings around them. She didn't care. As she came down, her hips continued to writhe, her breathing ragged; she took in her surroundings. Dave had withdrawn, and she knew he had not come. She leaned back and kissed him, searching out his tongue, wanting to let him know how much she loved him.

"Wow! That was intense," she murmured to Dave as they eased her onto the balcony. "Are you okay? You didn't come?"

"No, but I'm good; pretty incredible for me as well." He replied.

"Don't be stupid." She pushed him back onto a chair and then straddled his hips. "I still have an itch and can go again."

Dave hit the chair hard, his trousers tangled up around his ankles. And Trish was on him, bouncing up and down in a rush. They kissed passionately, and Trish whispered to him that she was all his now. 

"Thank you for understanding and letting me sample some of what my friends must have enjoyed when they were young."

I don't think any of your friends sampled half of what we have done," replied Dave, as he felt his seed welling up in his balls.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned.

"Me too," cried Trish. And they clung to one another as their bodies spasmed together.

When they had caught their breath, Trish murmured, "God, I'm going to sleep for a week."

"You had better not. We have to be out at the airport at 6:00 am."

Alain spoke, "I'd better get you guys back to the hotel then."

"Do we have to go back through the dining room?" Asked Trish.

"Yes, but most people will not have even seen us leave. I'll sort Victor out for the food tomorrow. So head straight for the stairs."

--

Several people turned and watched them cross the room, but once down the stairs, no one was nearby, and they got to the car without issue. Which was just as well, as Trish felt naked wearing nothing but the almost transparent dress. She knew she looked dishevelled and well fucked. Which indeed she was.

When Alain dropped them at the Hotel, he said he would be waiting at the reception at 5:30 am to take them to the airport.

"You don't need to get up early. We can catch a Taxi." Trish and Dave responded together.

I start work at 7:00, so I will be getting up anyway. I want to come and say goodbye."

As they walked to their room, Trish turned to Dave. "Well, if that was Tahiti, we've done it!"

----

I intended to make this the last chapter. But in light of the dozen or so scathing readers I have managed to wind up. I'm thinking of writing at least one more. so keep all those comments coming please.