Catering Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whit," she whispered. I could feel she was a bit tense suddenly. Her eyes were again studying mine, and the emotion behind them was intense. "I'm scared."

"There is nothing to be scared about, beautiful. I've got you, you're safe here. We can go at your speed." My hands ran through her wavy, dark blonde hair.

"I want to, I'm just not sure what to do." I gently rolled her onto her back so I could take lead. Jenn hiked her skirt up a bit, so it was out of the way.

One hand slid underneath her neck to cradle hold her, while the other I slid back underneath her blouse. Slowly moving my hand across her stomach, I could see her relax. Her eyes closed and her breathing became more rhythmic as she embraced the contact. My finger traced the bottom of her bralette. Jenn arched her back slightly and a soft moan, almost a purr, emanated from deep within her.

Jenn's body rocked in time with my motions. Her moan increased as I pressed my thigh against her and rocked it from side to side. I felt her hands pull against me, wanting me closer.

"Just relax and enjoy, baby. Let me pleasure you," I whispered in her ear. Her eyes flashed open and locked with mine. She smiled. Her dimples reappeared. Then she closed her eyes and relaxed back into my arms.

My hand moved higher and cupped her breast. The stretchy cotton had a pleasing feeling in my hand. I could feel her erect nipple through the fabric and cradled it in the crook between my fingers.

I felt a hand press against the back of my jean-clad thigh. She wanted more pressure on her mound, which I happily applied.

Jenn's eyes fluttered open. "Take my blouse off." She leaned forward so I could help her slide it off after she undid the snaps on it. As I set it aside, she pulled her bra off over her head. Our eyes locked again. "Sorry, they're small and saggy."

"Jenn, they're beautiful because they go with you, a beautiful woman. Don't be ashamed of your body." I cupped a breast and lowered my lips to it. I could feel her react to my breath as I drew near. My tongue flicked her nipple and then swirled and danced with it in a slow, tantalizing manner. Her purring became more vocal.

"Whitney..." Her voice trailed off as she gave into the pleasure. I let a hand slide down and caressed her inner thigh. I pressed it against her mound and began to gently knead it. In response, her back arched a bit, and she purred a bit more. She was getting close, I think.

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a M-o-o-o-o-m-m-m-y-y-y!!" The sound of a little voice from downstairs broke into our pleasure and we both sat straight up.

"I'll get her," I said, already halfway off the bed and heading to the door.

From behind I heard Jenn yell out, "Be right there, pumpkin."

Shit, I thought, running down the hall to the stairs. She was getting so close. I found Madison sitting on the edge of the sofa, her eyes red. I scooped her in my arms, holding her as I sat down.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I had a scary dream. Where's mommy?"

"She'll be down in a moment." Madi was crying. "I got you, you're safe little one."

Jenn entered the room. You couldn't tell from looking at her that we had just been making out. Madi reached out and I let her go into Jenn's arms.

"You okay, pumpkin?"

"Yeah, I just had a scary dream. But Miss Whitney came and got me."

As sexy as she had been in bed, she was even sexier in mommy mode. How did I get to be so lucky to meet her?

Jenn cuddled with her baby for a few minutes before letting me know she should probably get this one home and to bed. I was sad not being able to continue our fun, but this was part of her life and I wouldn't have it any other way.

We collected their stuff and got into my Jeep. Madison was dozing off as we went the few blocks to their place. I held the door open as Jenn carried her into their apartment. I stuck around as a pair of pink jammies with ponies on them were put on and teeth brushed. A book about kitties was produced and Madi sat in my lap. She had the same smile as her mommy, right down to a pair of little dimples, as she asked me to read the book to her. It had been many years since I had babysat and put a little one to bed.

Jenn and I relaxed on her sofa after finishing the book and tucking Madi in.

"Sorry about the interruption, you might have actually gotten me somewhere for once."

"Been a while?" I inquired.

"Since I've had an orgasm? Try twenty-three years."

"You've never had one?"

Not sure if that was sheepishness in her brief response of "No," or more likely disappointment.

"Dallas and I were both clueless the one time we had sex. Neither of us knew what to do, other than get him hard and push it in."

"And you've never gotten yourself off?"

"I've tried many times over the years, but no luck. And now with her around or living with my mother or in a shelter, privacy was scarce. I've always shared a room with Madison." She picked at her finger idly. My hand gave her thigh a reassuring rub and watched her shrug in response.

"Say, something else I was going to talk to you about. Christmas is in a couple days and I was wondering what your plans were?"

"Not much other than Madison's Christmas Eve pageant at the church. Probably just do the few presents for her that morning and maybe, if it is not raining, go play in the park."

"Jenn, I was wondering if you would like to spend the night at my place after the pageant, which I'm so looking forward to. Madi can have a slumber party with Skipper, and you can have a slumber party with me."

Her eyes lit up at that suggestion.

"Also, if it's okay, I have a couple things I got yesterday for Madi."

She squinted her eyes at me.

"I didn't go overboard, just an Elsa dress and a couple of books."

"Okay, I like the sound of that."

"The other thing is, my parents were wondering if we would join them for Christmas Day. My mom wants to meet the woman who can get her wayward daughter into a church on Christmas Eve. She tried at first to get us to come over when the rest of the family was there, but I told her you were busy with the final rehearsal. We normally do our big Whitney family get together on Christmas Eve. That way my uncles can go to their wives' families on Christmas Day."

"So just the two of them and us?"

"Yes, just us."

"I don't know, Whit, all day with your parents seems like a long time."

"Maybe just for dinner? I think I want to spend some time with the three of us as well."

"Okay, that doesn't sound as scary. I mean, we have hardly been together a week and you want me to meet your parents?"

"If it wasn't Christmas, I'd be able to push them off. But..."

"I get it. Yeah, it would be good to get to know them a bit before I see your mom in the office. I haven't seen anyone that I would recognize that looked like you."

"She doesn't go to the different companies much. It's a good thing, as she knows it can be hard on the front-line employees when they see one of the big bosses around. People get nervous even when they shouldn't be. Typically, she only stops by on well pre-announced visits. Like a company meeting or the like."

"I see."

"Make ya a deal, we only go for dinner, but you feel like sticking around we can, otherwise we jet."

"Okay."

That might have been what she said, but the look on her face was anything but okay.

"Jenn, what's wrong. Are you not okay? Look—"

A gentle, outstretched finger pressed against my lips. "Whitney, I'm just worried about whether they'll accept me. I'll put on my brave face and face the challenge like I do everything else, alright? I've got to meet them at some point."

"It'll be fine Jenn." I gave her a hug, which I hoped would put her at ease. "I probably ought to get going, you have to work tomorrow." Jenn gave me a squeeze back and I headed home for the night.

_\|/_

Christmas Eve was always a big deal in our family. This year it was at Uncle Silas's place. Madison's pageant didn't start until four and Jennifer said they would be at the church at noon for final rehearsals. Instead of sitting around the house, I headed over to join my family for a few hours.

All the adults wanted to know about my new girlfriend. I wasn't going to say anything, but Mom had already told my aunties that Jenn worked in the Maritime office, and they were all atwitter about how she was already starting in the family business.

"Come on, Kathleen, I've only been seeing her for a week. Please don't marry me off to her yet."

Really people? Is that all you think about, getting me married off? Not sure why I expected anything else from them. They were bugging me about settling down and getting married when Heather and I were together.

The day couldn't progress fast enough, and I found myself a card-carrying member of the International Clock-watcher's Society. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer and slipped out. Having more time to kill, I parked at the church and went to the coffee shop next door and got two large peppermint teas. It took some time, and directions from some kindly old lady types, but I found where the kids were doing their last practice. Well, the older ones were. Madison and the littles were watching some movie about vegetables telling Bible stories. I spotted Jenn sitting against the wall playing on her phone.

She was in typical Jenn fashion, black jeans, hoodie and her black Vans. Her blonde hair was poking out from under her beanie, tucked behind her ear.

"Hey." The offered cup of tea was happily accepted.

"How was the family?"

"Taking on bets if we would be married by the Fourth of July."

"Good grief."

Even when she shook her head in disbelief, or maybe that was annoyance, she was sexy. The way her hair waved to and fro did a little something for me. It was just cute.

We must have looked like an odd pair sitting on the floor in the back of the room. The little skater girl and me in my designer jeans, thick Irish sweater and black stiletto boots that snaked up to my knees.

"Do you like my wings, Miss Whitney?" the sound of a special cute little girl broke me out of my thoughts. She was dancing around in her little angel costume.

"You look awesome Madi. I can't wait to hear you sing."

Twirling all about, Madi danced her way back to her group. Jenn looked at her watch and motioned to me it was time to head upstairs where we found some seats.

The church was filling up, all kinds of families were there, and it appeared a handful of gay and lesbian couples were part of the mix. Maybe I was not so out of place as I had worried about.

"Jennifer DeLuca." A middle-aged woman approached us.

"Hi Pastor Sarah, Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Jennifer." She looked at me. "Hi, I'm Pastor Sarah, are you Jennifer's friend that Madison keeps talking about?"

"Guilty as charged."

"Well, pleasure to meet you. Welcome to our little corner of the world. Say, Jennifer, can you see me after the service in my office. I have a little gift for you and Madison. Please don't leave here without collecting it, okay?"

"Sure, okay."

Sarah ran off and we found some seats.

"First time I have been in here for a service." Jenn muttered to me.

I leaned back to her, "First time for me being in a church in ten years." Just then the lights went down and the first of the 'actors' appeared. It was a fairly straightforward Christmas pageant. No crazy live donkeys or anything. The kids sang enthusiastically. Madi was at the end of her row, and we could get an excellent view of her. Jenn recorded the part where she sang, and we both snickered as she fidgeted afterwards, as all the angels had to sit up on choir risers for the rest of the pageant.

The kids were dismissed to their parents, and we all listened to Pastor Sarah give a brief message on love. Right before she led the church in Silent Night, she mentioned there was a special offering that night for the church's outreach to single parents. Seeing all the help they gave Jennifer, I could tell it was an effective one and maybe I just might send them a check to support the cause.

Madi's eyes lit up, figuratively and literally, as Jenn helped her with her candle as we sang Silent Night. She held both our hands as we headed out of the sanctuary, over to Sarah's office. We waited for her. Everyone there must have wished her a Merry Christmas.

"Thanks for waiting." She approached us with another older gentleman, and to me a friendly face.

"Ms. DeLuca, from time to time the church gets things donated to us to help those in need. We understand that you just started a new job and well, when Mrs. Walpole gave us her old car, we thought you might be a good fit for it." He was holding up a pair of car keys and offering them to Jenn.

"Captain Eriksen, oh my, I don't know what to say. Thanks." I could see her lower lip start to quiver. She stood there dumbfounded, I put my arm around her and gave her a small hug. Jenn smiled at me and then turned back to the good Captain.

"I checked out the car," he continued. "She's in good shape. Brakes and tires are all good and have lots of life left in them. And it has a special feature installed in the back seat just for Miss Madison." He kneeled down to Madison's eye level. "Mrs. E. told me you like princesses, so we got a special booster seat just for you, ok?" It was people like this that made me proud that he also worked at Whitney Maritime.

He showed Jenn out to her "new" car. The Toyota might have had nearly 150 thousand miles on it, but it was in great shape and would make it much easier to get Madison to preschool and then to work. She was still in a bit of shock, nearly in tears. She hugged and thanked Captain Eriksen and Pastor Sarah.

"Well Whit, guess we don't need a ride tonight." Jenn closed the back door after getting Madison into her seat.

"See you at my place in a few? Here is your key back. I got your bags earlier and the box of packages from the top of your closet, like you said. They're waiting for you back at my place already."

Jenn had given me the key to her place the night prior as we hung out. She had come over the last two nights since we made up. I saw her pull out from the parking lot right behind me, and she pulled into my driveway a moment after I did. As we walked up the stairs, I looked at the munchkin.

"You ready for a sleepover with Skipper tonight, Madi?"

"Do I get a room all to myself?"

"Yes, unless Skipper wants to curl up with you. You don't have to share with mommy tonight. Isn't that great?"

"Where are you going to be, Mommy?" There was a look of confusion on her face.

Jenn sighed and put on a fake frown, "I hafta share with Miss Whitney, but we will just be down the hall, okay? And get this, you even get your own bathroom too!"

"I put an Olaf night light in your bathroom just for you as well," I chimed in. Madison took off to go check her new room. Jenn pulled out her PJs and had her get ready for bed before coming back down to watch Christmas movies with us.

But as she came down, I could tell something was not right. My normally bubbly little friend was worried about something.

"Miss Whitney? If I'm here, how is Santa going to find me?"

"Well, good thing I thought of that when I picked up your overnight bag." Unlocking my phone, I crouched down next to her and opened up the photo gallery. There was a picture of her tree with a plate of cookies and a note on the sofa next to it. I flipped to the next picture, where I showed her a copy of the note.

~~~~~

Dear Santa,

My friend Miss Madison DeLuca is staying at my house tonight. Since I know she has been a very, very, very good girl this year, can you please bring her presents over to my house so she can have them in the morning? I hope you like the cookies.

Your friend,

Whitney

~~~~~

As I read the note to her, the worry left her face, and she was bubbly again. We settled in on the couch and watched a movie. Jenn was snuggled up with me and Madi to her. Halfway through the movie, I felt a tap and then saw her pointing down at her daughter. Sound asleep. Jenn carefully picked her up, and I followed as she carried her upstairs.

After she was tucked in for the night, we settled back downstairs. The movie was resumed, and Jenn snuggled up into me. The smell of her put a smile on my face. My hand wandered across her body, resting on the firm, tight buns hidden behind her skinny black jeans. Her hand rested on my stomach and if I wasn't turned on before, I sure was now. Movement caught my attention away from the tv and down to Jenn. Her slate-blue eyes were looking up at me.

Leaning my head down to hers, I savored the lips of my lover. Motioning her to slide up and on top of me, I laid back further on the couch, so her body was pressed on top of mine. Now I was free to have my hands roam where they pleased. And roam they did. Jenn was more comfortable kissing me this time. Probably a combination of more confidence and a clearing of the mental headspace all mommies have when their cub won't come out and surprise them. We were getting rather hot and bothered when Jenn sat up.

"Whitney, before we go any further, I have an important question to ask you."

"What's that?" Um, what was she going to ask? My mind raced. Is she getting cold feet?

"Would you rather play Santa or Mrs. Claus tonight? Before we get going too much more, we should probably put a good girl's presents under the tree."

"Don't you want to wait until later?" I said with a smirk.

"Well, I have a feeling that once you have had your way with me, we are going to want to do nothing but snuggle."

"So, I'm going to have my way with you? Hmmm?"

"That's my plan, otherwise you are going to see grumpy mamma bear, and you don't want to see me grumpy."

Jennifer

Turns out we both played Santa. It was hard not to giggle down the stairs, taking Little Miss's presents and putting them under the tree. I was surprised that Whitney hadn't gone overboard, only getting a few presents for Madison. But she pulled out some fully loaded stockings and hung them from her fireplace mantle. We admired the tree together and found ourselves in each other's arms.

"I'm so glad I met you, Whit. I had no idea that there was a hole in my life. A Whitney-shaped hole. Just being here with you makes me happy."

"Me too, Jenn, me too." A hand took mine and led me to her bedroom. We crawled onto the bed and I felt my sweatshirt being lifted off me. Whit laid me on my back and nibbled my neck.

"Mmm," was all I could spit out. The sensations I was feeling were almost overwhelming. Soft hands gently touching me, making me feel special. A hand slid under my tee shirt and just held my breast. I sat up and Whit helped me take my shirt off.

"Sorry, but I don't have any fancy undies," I said, somewhat embarrassed. "I've always gone for comfort."

"But that makes you who you are, and I love it." Lips pressed against mine to reinforce her statement, to wipe away my insecurities. Which made me realize even more how insecure I really was around her. By just about anybody's definition of beautiful, she was it.

Unbuttoning my jeans, I could tell I was getting flush. "Promise me you won't laugh." She nodded her head, and I pulled my jeans off.

Her eyes flared, and she licked her lips.

"You like?" I was now just in my cotton bralette and rather unorthodox choice of underwear.

"That is so you. I hadn't imagined you wearing boy's boxer briefs, but they fit you well, in more ways than one." A hand slid through the fly and found my fur patch. I've never been one to shave much.

"This is kind of fun." Her fingers were trying to explore my pussy, but the fabric was getting in the way.