Catering Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you think you're a bit overdressed?" I mumbled, as I tugged at her sweater. She lifted off her sweater and I don't think I have ever seen such beautiful breasts in my life. Not that I have seen many. Sure, I saw some in the locker room after gym class, and I'd seen porn a few times. These were on a whole other level. Proportionally awesome for her, clad in a dark lavender satin bra.

My eyes were glued to the goddess whose bed I was in, as she pulled her designer jeans off to expose her boy shorts that matched her bra.

"Come here, sexy thing." Whit pulled me to her and kissed me again while her hands roamed my body. Take my breath away, wow! The feelings and sensations she was inducing were like nothing I had felt before. She slipped a hand down the front of my boxers. For the first time in my life, someone touched me, with the intent and knowhow, to get me off.

I held onto Whit as her ministrations turned me to jelly. Sensing my need, she laid me back on the bed and pulled off my underwear. The cool air of the room hit me where some of my natural lubrication had been spread around. Shivers spread across my body.

The bottom of my bralette was pushed over my breasts, and a mouth planted itself on an erect nipple. The feeling of lips above and fingers below was heavenly. Whit was doing things to me that I have never even thought of doing to myself with her fingers. She was always very rhythmical but changing every minute or two, so just as my body got used to one sensation, a new one would appear and heighten my arousal.

Whitney was going for a long while, maybe twenty to thirty minutes, but who knows for sure, like I was really keeping track of the time here, when I had to push her hand away.

"Getting a little sore, need a break."

"Did you?"

"No. But it felt good. Thank you. I liked what you were doing..." my voice trailed off.

"But something wasn't quite right huh?"

"Maybe I just need time to figure myself out."

Whit snuggled up to me, and we enjoyed the simple pleasure of a cuddle. She looked so cute, resting her head on my chest. I let my fingers run through her long brown hair. Mustering some strength, I finally got the nerve up and placed my hand on her satin-clad breast.

"So, this is what boys get all excited about," I snickered.

"And some girls." There was a devilish grin on her face.

"Okay, I got to admit, these are fun to play with."

"You like?"

"Very much so." I watched her sit up and free her girls from their satin encasement. Unbidden, my hands reached back out to feel them some more. Perky, wonderful, soft.

"So much nicer than my saggy sacks of nothingness."

"Hey, don't put yourself down. Be proud of yourself." A hand gently cupped each of my breasts. "These are breasts of life. They have nurtured and fed someone special. That makes you special. You are a beautiful woman, Jennifer DeLuca, and I count myself blessed every moment I'm with you." She leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

I wanted to believe her, but some nagging doubts were getting in the way.

"Give me your hand." Whitney guided my hand down her body and slid it underneath her soaked panties. "Feel that? You did that to me, you and your sexy goodness. I want you, I want everything about you."

I let my fingers caress her smooth skin and all over her body. Whit moaned as I explored and did my best to copy her movements.

"Jenn, don't stop." She grabbed me, nuzzled her face into my neck. I did my best to keep going, just as I had been doing, and gave a bit more attention to her clit. Her breath shortened, and her grip on me intensified. Moments later, she exhaled and relaxed. Realizing she was done, I gently placed her on her back, and it was my turn to snuggle with her.

A hand reached up and stroked my cheek. "Thank you, that was wonderful." Gazing into her big beautiful brown eyes, I was met by the soul of the woman I was becoming closer to every day. I could see love gazing back at me. She hadn't said it, but I could see it. Emotions welled up from the deep pit I had pushed them to over the last four years, and tears trickled down my face.

I sat up on the edge of the bed, my back to her, ashamed of letting her see me cry.

"What's wrong babe?"

"How did I get so lucky to find you? Why do you like me?" And, thinking to myself, 'When are you going to see that this is all a big mistake on your part and ask me never to come back?'

"Jennifer, some things just can't be explained. But I found you and I do like you. From the moment I met you at the Christmas party, to hearing you talk to Madi as you passed the tree lot, you and Madison have become special to me and I can't imagine not having either of you in my life. You don't have to understand it, just accept it, okay?"

After being held for a few minutes, we both crept down the hall and checked on Madison. She was sound asleep, with Skipper curled up on the foot of her bed.

"Merry Christmas, Whitney." I gave her a kiss as we watched them in the darkness.

"You too, Jennifer."

I felt Whit pulling me back into bed and she spooned me until we both fell asleep.

Barely aware of light pouring through the window, I was jolted awake by the entire bed bouncing. A bright-eyed little girl with her face inches from mine.

"He came, Mommy! Santa found us here, and he came!"

Yeah, life was not all that bad.

To be continued...

_\|/_

Author's note: Thank you for sticking around to the end of this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. If so, please consider providing some feedback. Votes, comments, or PMs are all welcome. I have more chapters of this story in the works, so follow me to be notified when the next part is published.

If you are looking for something more to read, check out the authors I follow. Maybe you'll find something there that you like.