Catering Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinnyPPC
GinnyPPC
851 Followers

The fabric was a fine lace and fit her like a glove. The light shade of lilac worked wonders with her skin tone, and I stood there transfixed. I couldn't get enough of my sexy fiancée, knowing that she was mine forever and ever. When I thought the view couldn't get any better, she rolled onto her stomach, and I got a good look at her tush. Her bikini bottom was cut perfectly to display it in all its cuteness.

"So, are you going to stand there, or do you need an invitation?" Jenn purred.

I was so wishing I had thought ahead and had on something more than my mix matched everyday bra and panties. I shucked those as well as my clothes and crawled onto the bed when Jenn stopped me.

"Nope, you're missing something." She pointed to the nightstand where Big Red was waiting for me.

"So, it's going to be one of those nights?" Anticipation dripped from my mouth.

"I've been thinking about this since you opened the locket."

Jenn raised her ass into the air as I climbed behind her. The Parfume De Jennifer was moist exquisite tonight. It was almost a shame to remove those panties, but they were an obstacle to nirvana.

"Oh, my goodness! You shaved."

"Surprise!" she giggled. "I know you've been wondering what it might be like. Since I wanted tonight to be special for you, I did a little prep work."

I dove in. I think I might have been a bit too eager, but Jenn didn't appear to mind. I controlled myself and savored her nectar. I undid her bra strap and had her roll over.

Placing a trail of kisses on her delicate skin, I slowly made my way up to her breasts. She writhed as my breath caused goose bumps to appear. I don't think I've ever seen her this turned on.

Her nipples were proudly sticking out and begging for attention, which I gladly gave them. The moans emanating from her as I did so egged me on even more. I wanted her to enjoy every moment of tonight. I think she intended tonight to be about me, but all I wanted to do was please my forever girl.

"Whitney, please..." her voice was husky as my hands skittered down her arms and then interlaced with hers.

Our lips met momentarily. Okay, it was a long moment before I pulled myself up a bit and basked in the glow of her face. Her eyes were closed, and I feasted on her with my eyes. Slowly, they fluttered open, and her gaze met mine.

"Please take me."

Reluctantly, I broke contact with her and reached out for the harness. Soon, I was ready and positioned myself between her legs. I grabbed a pillow and Jenn lifted her hips as I slid it underneath her.

"F-u-u-u-c-k!"

I could see her eyes rolling back as she closed her eyes. I thrusted my hips, slowly causing Big Red to drive her wild. One hand wrapped behind her neck and with the other, I caressed her face. I could feel my arousal heighten as the sight of her pleasure caused my own to peak. The prospect of her approaching bliss was enough tonight for me.

"Don't stop, please..." Her voice trailed off, but her hands wrapped around my head and she made sure I was looking straight into her slate blues when magic happened. She didn't say a thing verbally, but her eyes screamed into mine and her body gently shook. It looked as if she was fighting it a bit, like her body wanted her to throw her head back, but she was intent on sharing it with me. The connection we felt was like nothing we had done before.

Our lips reconnected and stayed that way for a long time.

"Thank you. Thank you for being my forever girl." Her fingers worked through my hair, and I felt like the most blessed woman on earth.

Was that it? Was that the secret Jenn code? She needed commitment? I pulled out, and we snuggled for a bit. I got up and was unbuckling the harness when a hand touched mine. I looked into those sexy eyes and saw pure, animalistic lust on her face.

"Again?" she asked with a coquettish grin.

And who was I to deny her?

Epilogue - Four years later

"Jennifer Mitchell, Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration."

A small cheer erupted around me as my family made as much noise as they could while my wife walked across the stage. I would have made as much noise as my family, but I stayed in my seat and smiled. I didn't want to disturb little Dallas as he suckled under my hooter hider.

My adopted daughter was jumping up and down, clapping and cheering her mommy. Madi looked so cute in the matching ball cap and jacket she was presented with last month when we all went to the shipyard so she could christen the ship named for her daddy. The cutter's logo, whose patch was on the jacket, had a gold star representing Dallas, and five silver stars, one for each person he saved.

Madi was going to love the surprise Jenn and I had in store for her, along with all my family, when we got to dinner tonight to celebrate. Jenn's test was positive earlier this week, and the obstetrician confirmed it yesterday. Madison and Dallas Mitchell are going to have a baby brother or sister.

_|/_

Author's note: Thank you for being a loyal reader. I hope you enjoyed getting to know my friends Whitney, Jennifer, and Madison. If so, please consider providing some feedback. Votes, comments, or PMs are all welcome. Whereas, this is the end of their story, there are more stories in my head that I would like to share with you when time permits. Please follow me, or check my profile page, to be notified when a new story is published.

A special shout out goes to those who helped me behind the scenes with this story at different times: AwkwardMD, Bramblethorn, Bookwormmom, BrokenSpokes, JCMcNeilly, Nellymcboatface, and Rileyworks. Each one of you has given me advice and feedback, which has meant a lot to me as a budding author. Thank you.

If you are looking for something more to read, check out the authors I follow. Maybe you might find something there that you like.

GinnyPPC
GinnyPPC
851 Followers