Catfight Chronicles 03: Inori vs Sophi

Story Info
Third chapter of a catfighting tournament. Who is better?
2.9k words
4.7
5.7k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inori's womanhood was damp. Sophie's was dry. Inori's dark hair was in a top knot. Sophie's blonde curls were down and behind her shoulders. Inori's nipples poked through her white shirt. Sophie's nipples were soft, though still visible due to the thin fabric.

Everything about the two girls was opposite. Inori was a technical fighter. Form and strategy. Understanding catfighting less as a sport, and more of a chess match.

Sophie was...

Inori looked Sophie up and down a final time. Not to form a game plan, but to admire her opponent in the final few seconds.

Her blue eyes were wild. She leaned on the ropes as if she were agitated the fight had not started yet, and though the elixir had to be at full effect by now, she showed little sign of arousal.

In fact, her body showed no sign at all. Her only tell was the few times she ogled Inori's breasts. Admittedly, they were worth ogling.

Inori assumed that is how Sophie coped with lust's itch. By venting it into aggression. This made her strong.

But reckless.

Inori was self-aware enough to realize her personal coping. Thought. Outside of fighting, she loved puzzles and reading. Inside a match, analyzing her opponent down to the fiber took her mind off wanting to fuck... No. Needing to fuck.

The two girls were opposite, Inori believed. One was tactile. Frugal with movement. A master of strategy. The other was a brawler, charging in and taking risks.

The bell rang and the two girls stepped from their corners. Each, in a thin white tshirt and bikini bottoms, agreed on a ring match.

Canvas, turnbuckles, and rope. Needless to say, ring matches allowed for more creativity.

Sophie lunged first. Inori expected it and stepped back, catching Sophie in the tail end of momentum. Both girls were similar strength, but Sophie was wilder.

Inori needed to force this as a disadvantage.

They locked hands and began pushing. Neither gave ground. Inori's nipples stiffened further from her shirt's fabric. Her bikini bottom also began to ride up her ass.

Still, it was a stalemate. Heavy breathing. Grunting. Attempts to jerk the other girl. It was a stalemate as neither girl was stronger than the other.

This would be a battle of wit vs risk, and of which girl wanted it more.

Inori took a step back. Sophie smiled and took the ground. Gradually, Inori took another, and another, step.

Sophie gladly pushed forward. Inori was close to the ropes.

Nowhere else to go.

Sophie knew Inori was strong, but deep down, not strong enough. Sophie had a reputation for being reckless, and that reputation was correct.

Too many matches, she was pinned because she was careless. And too many matches, she stood back up because that was her secret weapon.

Standing back up. Endurance. And an inhuman ability to numb lust. She reeled orgasms back and took victory from inevitable defeat. She had done it many times, and for the life of her, did not know how.

Inori's tan ass pushed into the middle rope. That was far enough. Sophie saw how close they were to the edge. In a ring match, this was dangerous. Inori flirted with danger as her back got pressed against the top rope.

In a few seconds, she would be dangling over the ropes with nowhere to go, and Sophie could have her way.

Sophie leaned in, lips first, to begin kissing Inori's neck. The asian's skin was smooth and unmarked. Sophie anticipated how soft it would feel, and how she would leave a trail up and down her chest.

Sophie was falling to the ground.

A stiff blow to her chest knocked the air out of her as she realized Inori hip tossed her. Now Sophie hung on the middle rope, rasping for breath, but that was not all. Inori grabbed her waist and in a swift motion, threw her into a pin.

Sophie's back was on the ground. Her senses gradually understood what was happening. Her body was folding until her ankles, then knees, were by her ears and...

She saw everything. That naughty bitch. Inori was finishing a reverse roll up. Sophie was completely exposed, and more importantly, completely immobile. She kicked and bucked but it was no use.

Inori sat on Sophie's ankles, the Asian girl's womanhood right above the blonde brawler's head, and admired.

Sophie's ass and vagina were not merely vulnerable. They were trapped, ripe for fingering and licking and scratching and...

Inori felt a jolt from the thought as she balanced her weight forward, further locking Sophie's ankles.

Sophie squirmed to no avail. A reverse roll up was a move that did not finish fights. It finished girls. Sophie could only watch, her own tits squished into her chin, as Inori's fingers inched closer.

They took an eternity, it seemed. The closer they got, the slower her tan fingers went, and the more Sophie blushed.

Radiance.

Inori gently rubbed Sophie's womanhood, her exposed gift, up and down. It was through the bottoms, but that mattered little.

Even a marathoner like Sophie had limits, and the reverse roll up ensured those limits would be found.

Sophie squirmed again. Inori budged, but rebalanced and Sophie was locked in tighter. Her ass and thighs were tense. The pin stretched her tendons until they burned.

Radiance.

Inori felt Sophie's slit through the fabric and ran two fingernails up and down them.

Fuck. It was a chill mist running up and down her body, agonizing pleasure brushing against her most secret and forbidden nerves. The sensation sent goosebumps and a whimper Sophie could not contain.

Inori was pleased. She knew Sophie was a juggernaut. Head to head, no one could beat her. Her womanhood was a brick wall, but even a brick wall erodes from the rain.

In this pin, Inori was the rain and she could take her time. Extracting Sophie's nectar. Shattering her from dominatrix to shivering girl.

Inori rubbed imperceptibly harder. Sophie tensed. She had stopped moaning, but in time, that restraint would fade. Sophie's forbidden treasure was Inori's. The blonde brawler had been too confident and this was the price.

Unconditional surrender.

Mercilessly dragging Sophie to the edge of climax. Holding her there. Then dropping her like a plaything.

Sophie knew this too. It was not the elementary fingering from Inori that sent goosebumps. It was the complete entrapment. If Sophie was not so thoroughly pinned, she would scream in anger. The anger of being fucked not by the stronger or more enduring or sexier girl, but by a girl who laid a simplistic trap.

Sophie bucked again. No use. Her feet, which were well behind her head, were all that could move. They squirmed pathetically.

Inori's fingers pressed harder. They indented Sophie's soft areas. If Sophie was any other girl, droplets of cum would be rolling down her abs. That was the beauty of the reverse roll up. Not only did it immobilize, it forced the loser to watch how they lost. Sophie could only see the ravaging Inori delivered. She could not look away, and if she did not think quick, she would face the greatest humiliation.

Cumming on her own face.

Inori relaxed. It was a calculated respite. The more she relaxed, the more weight Sophie had to fight. She felt Sophie strain under her ass, and in all honesty, it turned her on. But not enough to matter.

Inori knew there were no close fights with Sophie. Grinding. Scissoring. Grappling. Sophie's tank was too big.

Therefore, if Inori could not win the close fight, she would achieve utter devastation.

As Sophie tried to budge, and her arms flailed pointlessly, Inori knew utter devastation was inevitable.

The Asian gently slid her fingers under Sophie's bottoms. Sophie jolted, but could not move. Inori rubbed the soft skin of Sophie's forbidden area, and to Inori's pride, there was undeniable moistness.

Sophie was growing wet.

In the face of certain defeat, endurance fractures. Sophie blushed. Inori's fingers were creeping too close, exploring too far, were moments from entering.

Inori inserted one finger. She let it sit still. Then she inserted another and slowly pumped. With her thumb, she rubbed Sophie's clit in small circles.

Sophie pounded the canvas with her fists. Her legs were locked by her ears, her body was folded up. Inori was having her way without second thought.

A third finger.

The pleasure was pulsating in Sophie's southern regions. She closed her eyes and held back the cum. It swelled in her southern lips. Ready to drip down her stomach. But she held.

Wetness. Warm wetness moving in circles. A new sensation. Sophie opened her eyes to see Inori leaning forward, tongue out.

Inori sloppily ate Sophie out. This was too much. Rivulets of Sophie's nectar formed at her womanhood and painfully edged outside despite Sophie's will. Inori's tongue was relentless. Any other girl would have moaned and fallen to a lusty haze by now, but Sophie gritted her teeth. She was close to succumbing.

She would hold till the final moment.

She pounded the canvas again with her fist. She pounded again and again and let out a bloodcurdling scream. Inori hesitated.

The scream was not just anger. It was determination. It was desperate resistance. It was clinging to a journey that could not end here. It was lust and ambition. It was, also and indeed, rage.

Sophie pounded the canvas with all her might until her fist rebounded and lightly struck Inori's side. Inori ignored it and continued eating Sophie out.

Sophie refocused. Her womanhood was buckling. Her ass and thighs burned from the pin. Her feet were numb, and beyond needing to cum, she needed to move. All her weight was on her neck and it made her claustrophobic.

She swung her fist again. It stuck Inori's side.

Inori ignored it, again.

From this angle, Sophie had no torque. Any strike would be minimal at best, and Inori was rapidly building an orgasm in Sophie.

Sophie swung again. Nothing.

Inori licked again. Sophie moaned, audibly. She could not keep her mouth closed, and drool ran down her right cheek.

Sophie swung one more time. Nothing. Her fist fell to the canvas, exhausted as the rest of her.

Inori licked again. Sophie moaned. Her blue eyes rolled back. Her body tensed, pushing into Inori's tongue.

Nothing.

Inori paused, stunned. It was as if Sophie went cold. An orgasm, visibly at the door, remained steadfast in the doorway. Inori began lapping, licking harder. She rubbed Sophie's clit faster.

Nothing.

Sophie swung again. Inori could not see the blonde's face, but for those who did, it haunts them still.

Her eyes were rolled back. Her face was expressionless. Unmoving.

She swung again. This time, her hand open. She slapped Inori's stomach and began moving her fingers in circles. Inori was confused.

She licked diligently until Sophie's fingernails began going up and down.

Inori's eyes widened. She wouldn't. Sophie slapped her other hand on Inori's other side and repeated the same motion, then at the same time, typed on the Asian's skin.

Inori chuckled.

Then laughed.

Sophie was tickling her. Inori stopped licking and held Sophie's plump ass for balance as the tickling did not stop.

Inori uncontrollably laughed and snorted.

Stop it! Stop it!

The laughs made her sound playful. She was anything but.

Sophie came back to. Inori was still on top of her, but she seemed wobbly. And Sophie's hands were... tickling?

This happened every time. Every time, at the brink of defeat, her orgasm vanished and she awoke back in the fight. Sophie went with it. She dug her nails in and tickled faster; Inori had a hard time sitting up as she desperately tried to guard herself.

In a swift motion, Sophie kicked up and Inori flew forward. Sophie lunged to her feet in pursuit. Before Inori regained her balance, she felt Sophie's hand in her dark hair.

"My turn, bitch." Sophie kneed Inori in the gut and drug her to the ropes. She kneed her again and again until her legs looked ready to give, then slung her over the top rope.

A cruel grin washed over Sophie's face. She pushed Inori down and pulled the middle rope up. Inori realized what was happening as it was happening and flailed.

It was not use.

"No! No! No! That's not fair!"

Sophie kept Inori on the top rope and brought the middle rope over, then let go.

Inori was trapped. The middle and top ropes flew back into place like rubber bands and wrapped around her stomach. The tension in the ropes was so great that they held her up, her feet kicking and trying to find the ground.

Sophie stepped forward. The Asian's complete womanhood was on open display. The ropes were so tight Inori had trouble breathing. She attempted to push them down, but could not and only lost breath.

Eventually, she felt Sophie's hand tenderly pat her ass.

"Oh. Little baby thought she could trap me?" Sophie admired her prize.

Inori kicked. The ropes held her as she bounced up and down in them.

"Yo-You ch-cheated bitch..." Inori said between breaths.

"Cheating..." Sophie's fingers moved closer to Inori's pussy. "Such a strong word."

Inori squirmed. She could not lift the middle rope back up. Her only chance was slipping out. She squirmed again and again.

Nothing.

Sophie gently stroked Inori's pussy.

Tears welled in Inori's eyes. It could not end like this. Completely trapped. Her womanhood, her entirety, surrendered to Sophie. Not like this.

"No..."

Sophie removed her fingers.

For a moment, Inori was confused. She only felt the ropes constricting her midsection.

"Okay." Sophie said. "I won't do that."

Inori's eyes widened as the realization dawned. "No, please, n-"

Sophie took Inori's pussy with her thumb and index and pinched. Inori shrieked. She bounced up and down in the ropes, but Sophie's fingers were a vice grip. She pinched harder, digging her nails in.

"Oh god, no! No! No!"

Sophie shrugged. "Oh, not this? Okay."

Inori felt her bikini bottoms pulled down. Sophie whistled.

"What a view!" She slapped Inori's ass, sending her forwards and back in the ropes. "Down to business."

Sophie resumed pinching Inori's pussy, and between the Asian's panicked shrieks, slowly inserted a finger.

Into Inori's asshole.

Inori felt the finger probing the edge of her asshole first, before worming in. Inori screamed.

"GET. OUT"

Sophie pushed in further, ramming through Inori's tightness.

"Hm... I really don't know what you want, honey. Oh. I know."

Sophie licked her lips, and began moving Inori up and down in the ropes. Her inserted finger, her clamped fingers, all over Inori's asshole and treasured womanhood sent not just gut-wrenching pain but also pleasure.

Inori was ashamed to admit it as she was throttled up and down by her genitals, but beyond the tears and screaming, she wanted to moan. She wanted Sophie to stop pinching and insert a fist. To punch it in and out and slap and bite until Inori was red.

Until she was left hang and dripping from the ropes, passed out, used, nothing left to give.

"P-Ple...ase." Inori begged. Going up and down the ropes was also turning her gut upside down and making he dizzy. Her feet kicked to find the canvas but could not. She held her hands out as if by some miracle, a judge or guard would pity her.

"Please. What." Sophie demanded.

Her fingers were latched on and drilled in. Inori's womanhood were mere playthings. Her nerve endings burned, but Sophie did not care.

Inori shivered in pain, and pleasure, and through tears, she shouted what Sophie wanted to hear from the very beginning.

"PLEASE TAKE ME."

Sophie held on but stopped jostling her broken foe. She looked up. Concealed in the shadows of the arena were the judges. If both lit their candles, the match was over with conditional bedmating. If one candle, the match continued with Sophie's advantage. If no candles, Sophie would continue throttling Inori.

Sophie watched in calm anticipation. Inori watched in desperation.

Two lights ignited in the darkness.

Sophie smiled. Inori wept, although somewhat relieved.

Before Sophie let go, she pinched down and twisted Inori's womanhood, eliciting a yelp. Inori would have screamed if it were not for sheer exhaustion.

Sophie slid out of the ring and walked to the side where Inori was trapped. The Asian beauty was slicked in sweat and panting.

Her eyes watched the ground in defeat. Tears ran down her cheeks as she knew her plans fully crumbled. She was decimated. Her most intimate parts were ragdolls for Sophie, and in the coming nights, she would service the better woman.

Sophie walked beneath Inori and reached up. She grabbed the Asian's dangling hair and pulled her down.

Inori grabbed her own hair to ease the tension but could do nothing to stop Sophie as she was brought closer to the blonde's lips.

When they were in whispering distance, Sophie grinned and said three words:

"You're mine, bitch."

Sophie let go and Inori rebounded over and over, going up and down as she wanted to throw up from both the motion and crying.

Inori knew this would never be a close fight. It would end in utter devastation. All match, she could get nothing from Sophie.

Now, Inori would give everything.

As is the price in Domina Dominans.