All Comments on 'Catfight Chronicles 03: Inori vs Sophi'

by noskillalltrash

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
noskillalltrashnoskillalltrashabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone! I am currently working on the 4th installment. I am still new to this, and would appreciate any and all feedback! Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, and let me know what you would like to see in the future. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First off you’re doing an amazing job so far, this is shaping up to be one of the best series that I’ve ever read. The way you describe forced submission is great. I also really like how you seem to be setting up a web of established characters with dynamics between them. My only piece of advice is to add more post match content. Seeing the loser be dominated is always fun and it adds to the stakes of the match.

noskillalltrashnoskillalltrashalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much!! :)

Understood. I will make sure to incorporate that in the coming chapters.

I really appreciate the feedback, and of course, hope you enjoy what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this series, do you know when part 4 will be coming out (no rush)

noskillalltrashnoskillalltrashalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! It will be coming out soon! Most likely before the beginning of next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you pick this series back up!

noskillalltrashnoskillalltrashover 1 year agoAuthor

The series is back! :) I'm trying new things. Open to suggestions and criticisms! 6th installment on the way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous