Catfight Chronicles: The Deal

Story Info
Trying new things. Any feedback is good feedback!
2.2k words
4.67
2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arena was quiet. The crowd finished exiting minutes ago, leaving behind trampled popcorn bags, plastic cups, and other snacks on the ground. The chatter of the crowd was still faintly audible, but growing more and more distant until it completely vanished.

The arena was truly silent now. Not even the spring breeze passed through open windows above the stadium-seating; the air had been thick with warm breath and sweat. It was muggy and slicked everyone in a layer of stick.

Yet, ever since the crowd left, the air became strangely cold. It was quiet, in a sense. The fight was over and excitement abandoned the arena, leaving it like this. Quiet and cold. The only sign of life was Avina, laying on the mat, slowly rasping. Her black hair was sprawled out, her limbs were crookedly laid out, her body was awkwardly twisted as if she were a dropped doll, and she did not move.

Only her bare chest rose and fell.

Her right breast ached; the nipple was raw with Lera's teethmarks. Her used pussy was wet, and if she had the energy, she would shiver from the chill air. Instead, goosebumps popped on her thighs.

She wanted to scrape herself off the canvas. She wanted to lug herself to some clothes. She wanted to limp home and be warm. She wanted to be anywhere but here.

She could not.

Avina was empty. Beyond her body, her pride had been shattered. Beyond pride, her soul had been tongued. Her chest was hollow. Something was removed. Even if she was not used to wipe the floor with, and her womanhood splayed for half the town to see, she would at least have the strength to crawl away. Not today.

This was drinking.

Her muscles were no better than lead weights. Haze pervaded her mind, slowing her thoughts while simultaneously distracting her. Though she lay on the ground, she was off balance. The very idea of standing made her dizzy, and in turn, queasy. The only silver lining was she came. The elixir was out of her system because Lera sucked it out. Raging horniness was gone.

Humiliation took its stead.

She lay on the floor empty and used.

---

Agatha bucked. She was out of options. Iris's fingers were working their usual magic, constantly pumping, constantly bringing Agatha closer to climax, yet that was the trick. That was Iris's magic. The Silken Vixen, who sat atop Agatha, had a disturbing sense of when Agatha was closest to cumming.

At that moment, Iris would switch up her position, lock Agatha in a new hold, and stifle the brimming orgasm. This. Was. Agony. Though they practiced without elixir, they had been sparring for an hour and it was always the same result.

Agatha did manage to get a few good strokes on Iris. The Silken Vixen's pussy was firm, and Agatha loved plunging her fingers into it. The moans Iris elicited, though she tried not to, were music to Agatha. In the past week, the two girls bonded and Agatha fell into a submissive role easily.

Iris made it easy.

She treated Agatha as a student, and while teachers need be harsh at times, Agatha rarely needed a spanking. She did not mind one though. They sparred daily. They fucked nightly. Older catfighters looked at them strangely. Seeing a victor fraternize with a defeated foe so quickly was strange, but this was not first time.

Nor would it be the last.

Iris's moans, her hourglass figure trembling from Agatha's fingers, and her agonized expressions were heavenly. Iris was a mound of woman: Elegant, charming, and seductive. She had a wardrobe of backless dresses and silken lingerie, hence her fighting nickname--Silken Vixen. Her breasts, which Agatha gladly used as pillows at night, were outstanding weapons. Large and firm enough to smother girls out in matches, but not so big that they got in the way. Her large ass, her subtle abs, her thick thighs, all of it made Agatha want more.

This, in part, is why Iris always won their sparring matches. Not to say Iris was not a powerful catfighter--she grappled any but the largest girls and held them between her thighs--but Agatha was at a disadvantage. She wanted Iris.

Agatha wanted to be fingered, fucked silly, used and abused, left wet and panting, forced into submission, and anything else sexually possible by Iris. This made doing those things to Iris that much more difficult.

Iris smiled gently. The muscles in Agatha's pussy subtly twitched. Her hips tossed and turned. Her bucking grew weak. Iris slowed the fingering down.

Agatha's orgasm was at the doorway and Iris would slam the door shut.

"Pl-" Agatha stopped before finishing the word.

"What were you going to say, baby?" Iris slowly fingered. Throughout the hour long match, this was the tightest hold Iris scored on Agatha. She practically sat on Agatha's face, though her ass was in the air to avoid any counter-tongue, and her knees trapped Agatha's arms. All Iris had to do was reach forward and insert.

Which she did. Her fingering had been going on for the better part of fifteen minutes and she brought Agatha to climax four times... and denied her release four times.

This was the fifth. Iris felt bad.

Agatha did not want to say the word. Iris taught her yesterday, and every day of the week for that matter, to never let her opponent know they found a soft spot. This is impossible, of course. But, Iris emphasized, don't beg to cum. Just do it and be done with it.

"N- N-" Agatha tried to speak, but the syllables came out like grunts as Iris purposefully leaned forward and blew on Agatha's clit. "No..." She clenched her teeth. The orgasm was right there.

Iris stopped fingering but kept blowing. "Yes?" She asked.

Agatha could not see straight. Her legs kicked and stomped, not to move but out of frustration, and Agatha did not even realize she was doing it.

Gradually, barely, Iris got closer to Agatha's clit, blowing cool air until she stopped and put the tip of her tongue on it. Iris removed her finger altogether. She did not need to move her tongue. If anything, she had to move it away to just keep the tip on as Agatha desperately tried to grind.

"Oh god, please. Please baby. I need to." Blood rushed to Agatha's head. She was burning up. She could not stop sweating. She needed to buck Iris off, but Iris was too strong. She was pinned and her pussy cried for release.

Iris chuckled and sat up. On instinct, Agatha's entire lower half flailed. The tongue was gone. Agatha's dripping pussy was desperate, a wildfire in her nether regions sending waves of agonizing pleasure throughout her body.

Iris smiled. "I guess that is enough for today... what do you think?"

Agatha, flailing, moaned. "Yes! Yes! It is enough! Please..."

Iris pretended to think it through. Through their time together, she developed fondness for Agatha. She was not sure how mutual their feelings were, but she knew there was a degree. At the very least, they could share good times together.

"Okay, baby. How would you like it?"

Impossibly, Agatha went still. Iris affected her like that, could calm her and, though Agatha was unsure of it herself, make her happy.

"Any way you want, baby..." Agatha relaxed.

Iris went to work.

---

Lera looked around the office. It was atrocious. The color scheme was uninspired, and depressing. At least there was a window to look out of, but that window was blocked by a tapestry. The only interesting detail was the leaf collection on the walls. Lera was puzzled. If the window was not blocked, she could just see the leaves outside.

Jessie finished thumbing through her report. She got to the page with Lera's stats and looked up. Lera, still in her fighting uniform, was "admiring" the leaf collection.

Jessie chuckled. "I take a leaf from every town, dry it, and hang it up. Neat, huh?"

Lera paused before saying anything. "Yeah..."

The two sat in silence. Lera was happy to be there, though somewhat skeptical. Jessie was calm. She knew how these talks went, and how the give and take could go.

"Gum?" Jessie reached into her pant pocket and pulled out a pack. "Cinnamon."

Lera shook her head. "Fighter's diet, thanks though."

This took Jessie aback. A piece of gum was useless sugar, she conceited, but Lera's fight was over. Jessie leaned back.

"It is just empty calories." She laughed, taking a piece from its wrapper and popping it in her mouth. Lera was trying to impress, even now. But why, even after the fight. Jessie crossed her legs.

"Heck of a show you put out there. A drink match... Don't see those every day."

Lera's pride ticked up. It was a gamble, her biggest one yet. She was lucky Avina was so inexperienced. Standing cuntlocks were for show. A seasoned fighter would have hip tossed or just kicked her in the pussy.

Lera cleared her throat. "Some girls need to be put in their place."

"Oh, Avina is in her place." Jessie laughed. The scout took genuine pleasure in the thought. The rookie was on a hot streak. Was. Now, Avina would answer an interesting question: Run away or return stronger?

Jessie chewed slowly, choosing her words carefully. "Flashiness gets the league's eye. That is undeniable, but flashiness is a liability... for me."

Jessie knew she had to tow the line, give and take. She knew Lera was on her last year to make league and would do anything to impress, but she was skilled. She knew this much.

Lera raised a brow. "For you?"

Jessie inhaled. There was truth in this, and embellishment. "Flashy fighters take risks. Its part of the gig. And if flashy fighters that I send to Grey Rock get caught with a lucky hook or miss their showboating by that much, I look bad." Jessie paused. "If I look bad enough, I wont be a scout much longer."

The conversation kinked. Lera did not show it, but worry seeped in. She fought damn hard and she won by miles. But, was she wrong to put on a show? No, of course not, she affirmed herself. But, did she misjudge this scout?

This is exactly what Jessie wanted. That was her magic, being in the other girl's head. Lera was a seasoned fighter. She hid her grimace well.

Jessie found well-hidden grimaces.

Whether Lera blinked out of place once or her breathing stuttered for half a second, Jessie just knew.

"I do want to send your name up to the big bras." Jessie interrupted Lera's thinking.

"Oh?" Lera tried to play cool.

"Yeah." Jessie nodded, submissively. "If you're ready."

"I am." Lera crossed her legs. "I suppose making your rookie my lunch didn't make that clear enough."

This was ridiculous. Lera knew she deserved to be in that league. She drank a girl in front of the town. She would do it again.

"I agree." Jessie held out her hands. "I know some snobby league girls I'd like to see you get the better of."

This calmed Lera down. Some.

"That said." Jessie continued. "For your sake... and mine, there is a girl you should think about."

"A girl?" Lera squinted.

"A girl." Jessie nodded.

"What, is this mystery girl terrorizing the field folk?"

"Ha!" Jessie laughed harder than the joke was funny. "No, but she is a thorn in the league's side."

"So, you are using prospects for dirty work?"

Jessie did not like how Lera said you.

The scout put her hands palm down on the table. "The league-" Her voice hardened. "-can be picky these days. Extra proof is insurance you get in."

"You mean a favor." Lera said, rolling her eyes. "Alright, who is she."

Jessie knew not to push back.

"Dr. Mors."

WHAT?

Lera stood out of her seat. "You want me to fight Dr. Mors?" The words hung in the air.

Jessie sighed. "Never said fight."

Lera did not say anything.

Jessie, cautiously, continued. "I need you to retrieve something."

"Um, hell no."

"Oh, please." Jessie leaned back. "You fight girls constantly. Risk injury." She paused. "And served two journeys in the army?"

"Screw you."

"Right." Jessie swapped the gum to the other side of her mouth. "This one small extra..." She realized her blunder.

"Favor." Lera finished.

Jessie did not answer.

"Your spot is guaranteed, and I'll make sure you get a spotlight fight."

This caught Lera's attention. "A spotlight fight?"

"You would be helping the people I work for, and they can make that happen."

Lera bit her lip and crossed her arms. A spotlight fight is what she needed. Even if it was a lower one, the payday...

"If I agree, what would I be retrieving?"

"A box with a family crest." Jessie took an envelope from a desk drawer and held it up. "Everything you need to know is here."

Lera reluctantly took the envelope.

"If you leave with that envelope, you take the job." Jessie warned.

The contents of the envelope were hefty. Lera's eyes widened when she realized there were coins.

"Just how precious is this box?"

Jessie did not answer.

"Get the box, you get the spotlight. Got it?" The scout's tone grew cold.

"Yeah, I got it." As did Lera's.