All Comments on 'Catfished'

by Rimbaud17

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl31610 months ago

Really interesting set up! So sexy to find myself touching my myself thinking about the Instagram Jenna someone real who has hacked into his chat lol. She's just watching as this game goes on, feeling even more denied and pathetic than the both of them.

cmj711cmj71110 months ago

Oh my what a twist.

Bleep735Bleep73510 months ago

I don’t have a clue as to where you might take this story, and I like that. It’s rare to be completely surprised anymore. I’ll definitely be looking for the next chapter to pop up.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well this story could easily lead to the older guy getting a blowjob from the chastity guy in the end.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1710 months agoAuthor

Oh dear. So this appears to be my lowest-rated story ever, at this point. Which makes me appreciate the comments and "favorites" that it DID receive even more. I can't just write the same couple of scenarios over and over again, using different names. I'm experimenting with different genres (the next one is really outside my comfort zone), but I can't just say "Today I'm going to write a Sci-Fi/Fantasy story!" I need something to trigger a compulsion to flesh out a scenario; and usually that something involves a flash of shock or shame. Thanks for reading, no matter how you score it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just lame.

alexfrost29alexfrost2910 months ago

Keep taking risks, Rimbaud! Just because one of your ideas doesn't have as broad of an appeal as your others doesn't make it any less good. This isn't a critical hit on my preferences, as things go, but think the writing is really good, and the mindfuck is well executed. Keep writing! You rock.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked it! A "cautionary tale" for those of us who play with chatting and the like lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think this is great and can't wait for the sequel. Maybe Rodney get's him into a chastity cage before revealing himself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the setup! Great story. Needs a sequel... Please

cindycbegoodcindycbegood3 months ago

I love diet coke but sometimes I crave something different. Like orange crush. That's what this was. Refreshing, original, unique and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great work. This needs a part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRimbaud17@Rimbaud17
Thank you to everyone who reads, follows, and is so generous with your comments on my stories! I love hearing from readers and always respond to PMs. Ladies: I'm that guy you knew in high school who was inexplicably shy around girls, but who would always help you with yo...