Catfished Catharsis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Connor ate he pulled out his phone and sent to Hannah, "I don't know what I am getting myself into today."

"Oh?" she asked.

"My stepsister, she is being nice to me. I am going to spend the day with her and her friend," he said.

"See I told you eventually you two would make things up between you! Have fun, just try not to annoy her ;P," Hannah said.

"Great, the last thing I need is you to be on her side," Connor joked.

The girls were upstairs, Julie was in the shower first, she wanted to rush to get ready, she was excited about their date- day with Connor, and that excitement spread to her hands. She took extra long as she washed off her tits and ass, enjoying the feel of her hands pressed against her soap slicked skin. Julie couldn't believe she was already horny again. She played with her nipples, pulling on them to get them hard. With one hand still playing with her tits she slid her other hand down her body, across her taut stomach, and between her legs. When she touched her clit, it sent a shock of pleasure through her body. She pressed her back against the shower wall to brace herself and slid a finger up inside of herself. Julie never got horny this often. She hadn't had a lot of boyfriends and hadn't gone very far with them. It wasn't because she was a prude like Rebecca liked to joke, it was just that she hadn't ever found the right guy to turn her on. The few times she had started to fool around with a boy, he would be so clumsy and self-absorbed that she would lose any interest that she had in them but thinking about Connor was different. Julie found herself wanting her stepbrother, wanting to do all those intimate and dirty things that made her blush to think about. She imagined how caring of a lover Connor would be to her, and how she would do anything to please him sexually, even if she was inexperienced. Julie slipped another finger inside of her, imagining it was Connor's cock working in and out of her. She closed her eyes and roughly kneaded her tits and pulled on her nipples. She was getting so close, she started to whisper Connor's name, the falling drops of water stealing away the sound of her whispers. As her orgasm approached, she started to say his name louder, "Oh fuck me Connor." Julie braced herself against the wall as her orgasm hit her. There was a knock at the door, which caused her to jerk and knock down a couple of bottles.

Rebecca opened the door, "Hey are you almost done, I would like some hot water too. "Are you ok? I heard you knock some stuff over." The sliding shower doors were opaque so that Rebecca could see the coloration of Julie through the glass.

Julie had to regain herself before she could speak, her orgasm still echoing through her body. "Yeah, I am fine, just slipped, I will be out in a moment," Julie said in between breaths.

"Ok," Rebecca said. She smiled, she was pretty certain she knew why Julie was taking so long in the shower, she had heard her saying Connors name out loud when she had opened up the door. The thought of Connor and Julie together sounded so sexy to Rebecca, she only wished that she could to be there if and when it happened.

Connor was in his room on his computer when the girls knocked on his door, "We are ready now," Julie told him and they took off down the stairs. It figured Connor thought, he had been waiting for them for over an hour, and now they couldn't even wait one minute for him to put his shoes on.

Connor felt awkward in the backseat of Rebecca's car. He didn't know what to do with his hands. He sat behind Julie. The girls talked mostly to themselves but they did try to include Connor in the conversation with them. They had on some pop music that wasn't Connor's first choice in music. The drive to the nearest mall was about 15 minutes. One of the songs that came on was sexually graphic, the girls sang along to it. At one point during a red-light Connor looked up at the rearview mirror and Rebecca happened to look up at the same time. She smiled and blew him a kiss, Connor didn't know how to respond, luckily the light changed so he didn't have to.

They got to the mall and the girls pulled him from one store to the next. Connor was quickly bored so he started to message Hannah more, talking to her was always a great way to entertain him and pass the time. The girls took turns being Hannah, Julie wondered for a moment if they might accidentally give themselves away somehow or Connor might happen to notice that he would receive a message right after they used their phone. Luckily for Julie, they were all always glancing down at their phones every now and then so he couldn't notice it. When Hannah received a message about how bored Connor was being dragged through yet another store, Julie tried to nonchalantly ask Connor if there was anywhere specific that he wanted to go into.

"No, it's ok, we can keep on going into whatever stores you want to," Connor said meekly.

Julie stopped walking and put her hands on her hips, "Connor, we are going into a store you want to so go ahead and pick one."

"Ok let's go into Barnes and Noble," Connor suggested.

"Fine with us," Rebecca said.

The girls hung around him as he looked through his book sections, mostly sci-fi/fantasy. He was a little embarrassed having them orbit around him and show off book covers of scantily dressed women, but at the same time it was also nice having them around, he didn't feel like such a loser having two beautiful girls hanging around him, even if one was his stepsister.

With a few new books to add to his collection Connor now didn't mind as much if they kept on dragging him through stores.

"Only one more stop," Rebecca said. Connor was relieved until he saw a minute later what store they planned to drag him into, Victoria's Secret. Connor had never been in one before, and he wasn't too thrilled about his first time being with his stepsister and her friend.

Connor felt awkward inside of the store, he didn't know what to do with his hands and where he should look, he didn't want to appear too invested into any of the outfits. He did find solace in imagining Hannah in the different bras and panties sets, Hannah had a body that could make anything look good, so imagining her in these outfits started to turn Connor on.

"You will never believe where my stepsister and her friend brought me," Connor messaged Hannah.

"Where?" She asked.

"Victoria's Secret," Connor wrote.

"Oh, maybe you should pick something out for me ;)," Hannah wrote.

Connor's fantasies went into overdrive, "And what would I tell my stepsister?"

"That you want to feel beautiful?" Hannah wrote.

"Real funny," Connor wrote.

"Hey who are you texting so much?" Rebecca asked. Connor had been standing a little off to the side from them as they had looked through a display of panties.

"No one just a friend," Connor said. He still hadn't told anyone about Hannah, he still had that fear that if he spoke about her to anyone then that would somehow make her disappear. Hannah seemed too good to be true, so he doubted that anyone would believe him about her, especially Rebecca and Julie.

"We are having a tough time choosing between a couple of different pairs of panties, and we were wondering if you would help us choose between them," Rebecca said.

"You want my help?" Connor asked, confused.

"Yeah, it would help to have a guy's perspective, and since you're the closest thing we have to a guy here at the moment, we might as well use you," Julie said. She cursed herself, she didn't mean that to come off as such an insult, it was going to take her awhile to unlearn her natural responses to say things like that to him.

"Well, seeing as how I would be about as attracted to you as much as all other guys, which is not attracted to you at all, I think I would be the perfect person to speak for all guys for you," Connor said. Julie just stood for a moment without any comeback.

"Wow, Connor that was a good one," Rebecca said.

"Thank you," Connor said.

"So what do you think between these two pairs," Rebecca said. She showed Connor a black pair with purple lace along the edges, and another pair that was red lace with black mesh so that it was nearly see through. To help visualize what they would look like on her Rebecca held them against herself where they would rest on her body. Connor just stared at her for a moment, subtracting the pants from below her and imagining how she would look in just the panties. Connor was trying to remain loyal to Hannah, even though they were not officially dating, but Rebecca seemed to be constantly making this, among another thing, harder for him. "Hello, Connor?" Rebecca asked.

"I think you have your answer right there," Julie joked, "I think you better get both pairs. What do you think about these?" Julie asked. She held out one pair that was not as revealing as Rebecca's pairs, it was a cotton pair that was pink with little white hearts on it. "I think those look cute," Connor said, glad that she didn't hold up a sexier pair.

"Do you think Julie would look cute in them?" Rebecca asked.

Even with how annoying Julie could be, Connor had to give it to her that she had an amazing ass that was better than Rebecca's. Connor imagined her ass inside of those panties. He had seen it enough when she wore a bikini to swim in their pool so he had a good source image, and he felt his cock twitch. "Yeah I think she would look cute in those," he said to Rebecca, unable to look at Julie as he said it.

"What about these ones," Julie said, calling back Connor's attention. Julie was holding out a pair that was black lace like the pair that Rebecca had, had but these were smaller, more see-through, and as Julie spread them out Connor finally noticed that they were a thong. Connor got harder at the thought of Julie's ass on full view in the thong, and how she would basically be on full display. If Connor was an anime character he would have had a gushing nosebleed at seeing her holding those panties, but instead, he just stood there speechless.

"I think you should definitely buy that pair based on his reaction, Rebecca said, and then she added, "Even if, you already have a lot of pairs just like them." She winked at Connor after saying this. Once again Connor found himself questioning just what he was getting himself into.

They continued to torture Connor for another twenty minutes, looking at the different sleep outfits and bras. They both had a couple of bras that they wanted to try on. Rebecca asked Connor to hold the panties that she wanted to buy as she handed them to him by dropping over his phone when he was in the middle of sending a message to Hannah. Before Connor could complain Julie walked by and dumped her panties into his arms as well.

Connor slid them down his arm so that he could see his phone screen, he debated if he could tell Hannah about this latest indecency. A few minutes later Connor was looking down at his phone when he heard his name whispered from within the hallway. Connor ignored it at first, thinking that he was just hearing things, but then he heard it again. "Pssssst, Connor." Connor looked down the hall and saw Rebecca peaking at him from several doors away. "Come here," Rebecca said. When Connor shook his head no, she started to beckon for him to come on. Connor looked around, but the nearest worker was in another section and in the middle of a conversation with a customer. Connor snuck down the hallway, expecting at any moment for someone to catch him.

Connor slipped into the doorway, through an opening that was just wide enough for him. "What the hell do you guys-?" Connor said as he looked at them, his mind freezing up mid-sentence. They were both stripped down to their bras and panties, they had on their own panties and the bras that they were thinking about buying.

Rebecca had on a tight pair of panties that were blue and white horizontal stripes. The bra that she was thinking about getting was a purple push up bra that made her already large breasts look even fuller. Rebecca was at least a D cup. Julie was about a b cup, she had on a pair of pink panties and a red lace bra. He could see her tan lines. "We need your opinion," Rebecca said.

"What?" Connor asked.

"What do you think?" Julie asked.

"They look great, now can I please go?" Connor asked, already turning towards the doorway.

"Wait," Rebecca said and grabbed his hand to hold him back, "We haven't tried on the other bras, we are only going to get one each so we need you to tell us which ones you like better," she said.

"Ok, hurry up," Connor said.

"Close your eyes," Julie said.

"What?" Connor asked. Rebecca reached back behind herself and started to unclip her bra. Connor closed his eyes just before her bra started to fall away from the heavy breasts that they had been supporting. A certain part of Connor wished that he had waited an extra second before he closed his eyes. He also wondered what would have happened if he had left his eyes open. Rebecca was already about to expose herself to him, so maybe she wouldn't have minded if he had seen her. Connor fought the urge to open up his eyes. Connr counted to ten in his head, and then to twenty; even though with every passing second he knew the chances of him seeing one of them topless decreased with each passing second, each passing second made him more aware of this, so the urge to open up his eyes increased as the realization that his chances were running slimmer with each passing moment. By thirty seconds Connor doubted he could keep his eyes closed for any longer, he was about to open them when Julie told him that he could do that exact thing.

Now they were wearing matching black bras that had extra lace and straps on them. The bras pushed up the girls' breasts to the point where he thought that they might pop out. "So what do you think?" Rebecca said. Connor looked back and forth between the girls, unable to decide which one he wanted to look at more. The bra drew even more attention to Rebecca's large breasts, but they also did the same for Julie, who with her larger ass and more pronounced hip flare made her into a goddess of beauty.

"I think that you both look good, can I go now?" Connor said.

"Awe just good?" Rebecca said and pouted.

"Both of you look hot ok, now can I go?"

Rebecca walked towards him, for a moment Connor thought that she was going to kiss him because of how close she passed him, but she pressed passed him, opened the door and leaned out to check if the hallway was clear. She pressed her body against him, he had to remind himself to start trying to get hugs from her if they were all going to be friendly. She had a faint scent that clung to her, one that he hadn't been able to smell in the car but could now that she was right up against him. It reminded him of vanilla and pumpkin spice. Rebecca pulled back from the open doorway, "You are all clear," she said and opened the door for him. Connor brushed past her and made it outside of the changing room hallway just as the worker walked back over from her conversation. Julie hit Rebecca on the arm, "stop teasing him so much."

"Hey! Don't hit me, and you know you have been teasing him too," Rebecca said. Julie blushed but didn't say anything as Rebecca went back to her own changing room to get dressed again.

Connor couldn't believe that he had just seen his step sister and her best friend trying on bras. Hannah had said that if he made an effort in his relationship with Julie then he could probably fix things with her, but this level of comfort was getting to be a little too much for him to handle. Connor tried desperately to dispel the erection that he got from being in the dressing room with them, but it just wouldn't go away. He tried to be nonchalant but thought that every girl who passed him somehow knew what he had just done and could see his erection.

A couple of minutes later the girls emerged from the changing rooms. "Sorry to keep you waiting," Julie said. After they collected their panties from him she told him that he could wait outside the store while they got rung up. Connor was all too happy to do as she said.

The girls came out of the store each holding a couple of bags. They headed towards the movie theater since their movie was going to be starting soon. Connor wasn't the best when it came to dealing with horror movies. He had an overactive imagination so he tended to avoid watching them alone, but since he didn't want to let others see him get scared he also tended to not watch them with others as well. Their pre-picked seats were at the very back of the theater. Julie lead the way to them. Connor was surprised when the girls didn't sit next to each other, but instead on either side of him. Connor messaged Hannah to let her know that he was about to watch a scary movie and to wish him luck. She sent him a four-leaf clover emoji and a kiss.

Connor didn't know much about this movie, so he hoped that it would be one of those horror movies that would be so bad that they end up being an unintended comedy. It wasn't. From the opening scene, Connor found himself with his hands clutching at his armrests to handle his fear. When the next scare happened all three of them jumped. As the music built up for yet another scare Connor felt Julie start to twine her fingers with his, before Connor could say anything another scare happened, and they squeezed each other's hands. Having her hand in his felt good. As another scary scene was building up a couple of scenes later, Connor felt Rebecca hold his hand too. Connor looked towards her and she looked terrified. "Please," she said. Connor had always known Rebecca to be hard willed and outspoken, it felt weird to see her so vulnerable. He squeezed her hand reassuringly and she smiled at him.

As the movie went on the girls not only squeezed his hand harder, but they also leaned in closer to him. It was Julie who first raised up the armrest so that she could sit closer to Connor, their sides pressed against each other. Rebecca saw Julie do this and copied her so that Connor had two girls pressed up against him. If Connor wasn't so terrified me might have taken a little more time to reflect on just how odd they had been acting towards him lately, but instead, he was just happy to be holding them.

When the movie was over the three of them walked out of it in silence. No one said anything on the ride home either. It was one of those movies that had an ending where you think the protagonist won, but at the last moment the evil reasserts itself and wins. When they got back home the girls went to Julie's room and Connor went to his.

"How was the movie?" Hannah asked him.

"A lot scarier than I was expecting," Connor said. They talked about each others day, Connor left out the changing room incident and how both girls had clung to him during the movie.

After changing out of their clothes the girls jumped back into bed together again. "So tonight, are we going to sext Connor again?" Rebecca asked. She couldn't wait, even though she had gotten her release last night, it had not been the real thing and had just opened up her horniness even more. Julie didn't like how Rebecca flat out said it like that, it made it harder for her to lie to herself about what exactly she was doing with her stepbrother now.

"Yeah, we can," Julie said. She let Rebecca start it because if she didn't initiate what they were about to do, she felt like she was in more of a grey area.

"So, I really enjoyed last night," Rebecca sent to Connor as Hannah.

"I did too," Connor wrote, and then he added, "I wish I could see you."

"Maybe you could," Rebecca wrote.

"I would really like that," Connor wrote.

"Only if I get to see you too," Rebecca wrote.

"What are you doing, Connor can't see Hannah, she isn't real remember? Unless you plan on calling up Anna and asking her for one big favor," Julie said.

123456...9