Catfished Catharsis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, I didn't mean in person, we can just send him a couple of sexy pictures, that should be more than enough," Rebecca said.

"We don't have any sexy pictures of Anna," Julie said.

"We could take some of ourselves, just keep our faces out of it. My tits are about the same size as Anna's, and your ass is similar to hers, if not nicer," Rebecca said.

"I don't know," Julie said, although the thought of sending sexy pics of her ass to her stepbrother did send a thrill up her spine.

"Trust me," Rebecca said.

They started sexting again like last time, this time when Connor talked about how hard he was, Hannah said, "show me."

In a moment of boldness, Connor responded, "Maybe I should have a little more to see before I send you a picture of me, it would help me be more photogenic."

"Ok, just one moment," Hannah responded.

Rebecca started to strip out of her shirt. "What are you doing?" Julie asked.

"You saw what he said, he wants to see a little more before he sends a picture to us, I think that it is only fair," and with that Rebecca finished taking off her shirt. She stood in front of her friend in just her bra and shorts. Rebecca was wearing an old pink bra that was a little too small for her now, which made her large tits look even larger. Rebecca handed Julie back her phone, "Come on, you can take the pictures," Rebecca said. Rebecca started some hip hop music playing on her phone and set it down on the nearby dresser. Rebecca put her back to a section of bare wall that didn't have anything that would give away that they were in Julie's room. She started to sway to the music. Julie focused the camera on her near naked friend. Julie had always known how beautiful her best friend was, they had seen each other changing for years, but before she had appreciated that beauty as just one normal girl to another, but looking at her body through the camera made Julie's breathing start to slow. She found herself wanting to take as many pictures of her best friend as possible. She stared at her friend's large breasts, finding that she had the desire to touch them. She had never understood what guys saw in a girl with large breasts, but looking at Rebecca at that moment, she now understood. Julie started to snap the pictures. Julie struck a couple of different poses, all drawing attention to her tits. At first, Julie tried to be zoomed in so that Rebecca's face was hidden, but then she started taking full body photos of Rebecca.

Rebecca got a thrill from having Julie take pictures of her. She reached up and felt her nipples through her thin bra, they instantly got hard, she ran her hands up and down her body, getting lost as she explored herself in front of her friend; Julie took pictures as she did this. Rebecca got a thrill from this, Julie seemed so focused on her, she had never seen her look at her like that before, it gave her hope. She was also excited knowing that soon Connor would be looking at her body, without really knowing that it was her. A part of her wished that she could just drop the Hannah ruse, but there never seemed to be a good time to do it, they were too invested in Hannah now to just pull out early. It was also nice being about to reveal herself to a guy she liked without him knowing who she truly was, it made her feel powerful.

Rebecca started to slowly slide one bra strap down her shoulder, Julie continued to click away, the camera app making imitation shutter sounds. Rebecca continued to slide the bra strap down until it got to the point where any further and her breast would pop out. Rebecca looked up at Julie, Julie watched her raptly. Rebecca blew Julie a kiss and then straightened out her bra strap a little so that she wouldn't pop out too soon. She then dropped and swayed towards the ground and then swayed back up. Julie thought the dancing helped make pictures look better, more dynamic, the pictures were for Connor, but she felt as though the dancing was just for her. Rebecca started to lower her other bra strap, till both were barely holding back her breasts. Julie felt herself getting even more turned on. Rebecca almost let her tits pop out of her bra, giving Julie an amazing set of pictures, but before that happened she turned around putting her back to Julie. Julie let out a breath that she didn't realize she had been holding.

Rebecca slowly pulled one arm and then the other out of the bra straps. She fixed the bras back and then turned around, where she then reached back and undid her bra with one hand, Julie got more pictures. Rebecca turned back around, she had one arm across her breasts, holding the bra in place and pushing her tits up and together. Rebecca played with her tits through the bra and then dropped the bra. Julie's breath caught again, but when Rebecca's bra dropped away she kept her arm draped across her breasts, barely covering them up. Click. Click. Rebecca stopped dancing for a moment and held eye contact with Julie. Julie thought that they had plenty of pictures that they could send to Connor now, as long as they cropped the pictures so that they didn't show her face. Julie thought that Rebecca was going to keep herself covered and that this was the end of her strip show. With a smile, Rebecca moved her arm away and her tits dropped free. Julie just stared at Rebecca's exposed breasts. Her areolas were darker than her skin, puffy, and her nipples were bigger than Julie's. Julie wanted to play with them, wanted to squeeze them and suck on those nipples. Julie had always thought that she was straight, but Rebecca was making her rethink that.

Rebecca coughed and asked, "Aren't you going to take the picture?"

"Wha-oh yeah, right," Julie said and started to snap pictures of Rebecca's exposed breasts, she had been so focused on taking in their beauty first hand that she forgot about why they were doing this. Julie thought that Rebecca would get dressed once they were done getting the pictures, but instead, she just put her bra on the dresser next to where she picked back up her phone, paused the music, and then walked over to Julie. It was all perfectly natural things to do without any of sexuality intended, but Julie was mesmerized watching her going about these things, she couldn't take her eyes off of Rebecca's tits. Up close they looked even better, all Julie wanted to do was to reach out and touch them.

"Let me see," Rebecca said holding out her hand for the phone. Julie handed her the phone. Rebecca started at the beginning and looked through all the photos. "You might have a real talent for this," Rebecca joked, pleased with how the pictures turned out.

"Awe shut up," Julie said.

"No, I am serious, you could be my full-time sexy time photographer." That sounded pretty good to Julie. "We could even advertise your services at school, I bet all the girls would line up to have you take their photos," Rebecca continued.

"Only if you were my only client," Julie said. They sat side by side on the edge of the bed and went through the pictures together. Julie was overwhelmingly aware of how close her topless best friend was sitting next to her. Rebecca was right, the pictures were good, but Julie believed that their beauty came more from the subject matter than from her photography skills.

Connor had been wondering what was taking so long, It had been close to about fifteen minutes since Hannah's last message. He was about to send her a message asking if she was still there when he received his first picture. It was a closeup of Hannah's chest. The bra was a little too small, making her tits to look even bigger than how they had looked in the picture of her in a bikini. The picture was also zoomed in so that he could see her tits in more detail. Connor's cock came back to life after the fifteen-minute cool down he had been on. Connor started to rub his dick again. "Did you like it?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah I do a lot, you have amazing tits," Connor said.

"Thank you. It's your turn now," Hannah said.

"What?" Connor asked,

"I sent you one, so you need to send me one too," Hannah said.

"Ok," Connor said. Connor had never sent a dick pic before, he knew how some guys handed them out like toothbrushes when no one was trick or treating, but he felt weird taking a picture of himself. Connor undid his shorts and pulled them down. He was about to take his boxers off too and sent her just a picture of his dick when he stopped for a moment and noticed how much his dick was straining against his boxers and the way it was outlined. Hannah hadn't sent him the full thing, so why should he send her it. He rubbed his dick, getting himself harder and adjusting so that it looked the best. Connor used the picture of Hannah's tits to help stimulate himself. When Connor felt he was as hard as he was going to get, he took the picture. Connor just glanced at it as he sent it to Hannah, he didn't want to really look at his dick, otherwise, he might have chickened out and not sent it.

The girls were sitting next to each other in Julie's bed, their backs propped up against the headboard. They took turns holding the phone and responding to Connor. The girls stared at the image of the outline of Connor's cock. Connor wasn't the biggest that Rebecca had seen before, but he would make it to the top of the list. Julie felt intimidated by its size. She had fantasized about what it would be like to touch it, to suck it, and how it would feel when it was inside of her pussy. It took them a minute before Rebecca could respond. In that time Connor was nervous, wondering if Hannah liked it or not.

Finally, she responded. "Looks like a mouth full," Rebecca as Hannah responded. Rebecca sent the next picture, this one of her bra strap slipping off.

"You are really beautiful," Connor said. Rebecca felt a warm feeling inside of her, it felt good to have Connor complimenting her. She sent the next picture where the bra strap was loose, the bra starting to fall away in the picture, but then the next picture was of her putting the bar back in place, and the one after that was of her turning her back to the camera. Connor kept on glancing through the pictures, it was like a digital striptease as he worked his way through them. He didn't want to say anything since Hannah kept on sending the pictures.

Connor reached inside of his boxers and started to rub himself. The next picture was of Rebecca with her bra straps undone and reaching back with one hand to unclasp her bra. Even her back was sexy. The next picture she was facing the camera, the image zoomed up onto her chest, her bra was undone, and she was pushing it up against her large breasts.

"Do you want to see more?" Hannah asked Connor.

"Yes," Connor immediately responded.

"You show me yours and I will show you mine," Hannah said.

Connor stripped out of his boxer briefs, his cock sprung up into the air. Connor couldn't remember a time when he was this hard, it seemed that his dick was more photogenic than he thought it was going to be. He rubbed himself a few more times to make sure he was as hard as he was going to be, flexed for a moment so that his dick stood perfectly upright, and then he took his picture. This time he took a moment to look at the picture and make sure that it looked good, he wasn't sure if Hannah would like it or not but he didn't see any way he could make improvements to it.

When the girls got the picture they both stared at it.
"You said he was about average, but Julie that was an understatement," Rebecca said.

"I told you I didn't get a good look at it," Julie said.

"It looks like such a mouthful," Rebecca said.

"Yeah," Julie agreed. Both of the girls had been lightly touching themselves while sexting Connor, but at seeing Connor's dick both of them started to rub themselves through their panties at almost the same time. "Go ahead and send him the last picture," Julie said.

Connor hoped that Hannah liked his picture as much as he had liked hers so far. Connor was idly stroking his cock to maintain his arousal, waiting for the next picture. He received it and couldn't believe it, Hannah was completely topless in the picture and it was a close up again on her tits. He wished that she had put her face in these nude pictures, but he wasn't going to be a choosing beggar. Connor clicked on the picture so that it would expand into full screen. For being so large Hannah's tits didn't have much sag to them, youthful perkiness still holding back against gravity. Her areolas were about the size of a silver dollar and her nipples stood out like thick light brown eraser nubs. Connor couldn't believe that he was finally seeing her topless, her tits looked even better then he had thought that they would be. "You have such amazing tits," Connor messaged.

"Thank you, your dick looks pretty amazing too," Hannah said. "What would you do to them if you were with me?"

"I would love to grab them, but I would be gentle at first, they are so beautiful looking, I wouldn't want to be rough," Connor said.

"But what if I want you to be rough," Hannah said.

"Then I would start to play with them rougher and squeeze them, I wouldn't be able to believe how soft they are," Connor said. Julie started to play with her tits with one hand and rub her pussy with the other, while Rebecca was left with only one hand to give herself pleasure. "I would play with your nipples, but they look so good that I wouldn't be able to settle on just doing that for long, I would have to suck and kiss them, it is what I have been fantasizing about for months," Connor confessed.

"Do you have any other fantasies?" Hannah asked.

"I have too many to list when it comes to being with you," Connor said.

"Tell me one of them," Hannah said.

Connor thought about it for a moment, he didn't think any of his desires were too extreme, but he didn't want to lead with something that might scare Hannah away. "I would love for you to give me a blowjob with your tits out," Connor said.

"Have you ever had a tit job before?" Hannah asked him. That had been one of the very things that he had been fantasizing about.

"I haven't," Connor confessed.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" Hannah asked.

Connor paused for a moment, he was nervous to tell Hannah that he was still a virgin, other than making out with a couple of girls and one time feeling one up on the outside of her shirt, he hadn't done much with a girl.

"I haven't," Connor said.

Neither one of the girls made any effort this time to hide that they were masturbating. Julie took some pity on Rebecca this time since she had been holding the phone for so long and could only touch herself with one hand. Julie read a couple of times how Connor was a virgin just like her. "I would love to be your first," Julie responded to Connor as Hannah. "I would love to have your dick in between my tits and to try and take all of it inside of my mouth. I want you so badly, I am touching myself right now thinking about you."

"I am jerking off to your pictures," Connor said. "I would love to cum on your tits."

"But then I wouldn't be able to taste your cum," Hannah said and sent a pouty face. "Unless I scoop it up and suck it off of my fingers."

Connor imagined seeing Hannah do that. The images, both in his head and on his phone, pushed him towards his orgasm. "I am getting close," Connor said.

The girls were still both masturbating, but they were taking it slower than Connor and it seemed like they were going to last longer than him this time. "Send me another picture," Hannah said.

Connor was getting closer to his orgasm and he didn't want to stop. He had an idea. Connor brought up his phone's camera but then switched it over to his video. He closed his eyes and imagined Hannah letting him fuck her tits, how it would be to cum on her tits and face. Connor sped up for his last strokes, and then he started to cum. Connor grunted and said, "Oh Hannah." After all of the pent-up sexual frustration, Connor came a lot more than usual. His cum shot up out of Connors dick in several thick globs. The first one landed on his stomach, while the rest shot up less and then fell back down, coating his hand. Connor continued to slowly rub up and down his shaft until he became too sensitive. Connor ended the video and laid back. He held his phone up above him, and before he could chicken out, he sent the video to Hannah. Connor closed his eyes to rest for a moment.

Julie saw that Connor sent a video and that immediately piqued her interest. When she started the video, they were both presented with the sight of Connor rapidly jerking himself off. Both girls paused in their pleasure as they got so focused on the video. After a minute Connor seemed to go even faster, and then a moment later he moaned and cried out Hannah's name. Both girls were jealous of their construct, they wanted him to be calling out their name. Julie let out a gasp when she saw how much cum erupted out of his dick. After the video was over, she just held the phone out for a moment in pleasant shock at what she just saw. Rebecca reached out and pressed play to start the video over again, and then wrapped her fingers around the phone and Julie's hand so that they were holding it up together. The contact of holding hands with Rebecca while masturbating set a thrill through Julie.

They both started to masturbate again while they watched the video, Julie was going slow and so was Rebecca, they had all night. Whenever the video would end one of them would extend their thumb and hit the play button. When they were watching the video for the third time Rebecca started to rub Julie's fingers with her. Once again, the lightest of contacts sent a sexual thrill to course through her body and she started to get goosebumps. Julie looked over at Rebecca, and Rebecca looked back at her. Julie felt an overwhelming amount of love for her best friend. Rebecca had always been there for her, even though Rebecca was friends with all the popular girls and could easily have any of them as her best friend. Julie had grown to love Rebecca as a best friend, and then as a sister, and now, as she held eye contact with her, Julie knew that her love for Rebecca was growing into something else yet again. Rebecca's lips looked so soft and full, so kissable. Julie lowered the phone to the bed and let go of it, she pulled gently onto Rebecca's hand to get her to let go of it too, and then she held Rebecca's hand.

Julie turned to her side to face Rebecca and Rebecca did the same thing, Julie scooted closer. Rebecca's breath caught as her best friend slid closer to her. Rebecca had thought over the years of all the different ways that she could seduce her best friend, so that now that it was happening, but she was the one being seduced Rebecca didn't know what to do. Julie leaned in slowly, hesitant to try and breach this barrier for fear of not being able to break through. Rebecca found herself leaning into Julie's kiss without thinking about it. Their lips met. It felt so right to both of them, Julie wished that she had seen that Rebecca was there the whole time. Julie had never kissed another girl before, it was the best kiss she had ever had. Rebecca's lips felt so soft and plump, Even just lightly pressing their lips together it already felt better then the boys she had kissed.

Their first kiss stretched out as they slowly entered into their new level of closeness. When their first kiss ended it continued to linger as Rebecca's top lip was still in contact with Julie's bottom one. They were both breathing heavily after the kiss and were still holding hands. Rebecca planted a light kiss on Julie's bottom lip. Julie pecked Rebecca's top lip. After a series of gentle kisses, they found their lips locked again, only this time in a steamy open mouth kiss. Rebecca nibbled and sucked on Julie's bottom lip, causing her to moan and then to do it back to her.

123456...9