Catfished Catharsis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca's tongue flicked along Julie's lips. Julie parted her lips and let Rebecca in and hesitantly meet her best friend's tongue with her own. Julie had had a couple of guys try and French kiss her before, she had never liked it, they had just jammed their tongue into her mouth like they were trying to give her a teeth cleaning, but with Rebecca it was different, she was gentle and knew what she was doing, she was fluent in French kissing, even if in high school she had never got better than a 'C' in French class. Their tongues danced against each other as they continued to lock lips. Julie had an idea and pressed her lips around Rebecca's tongue and sucked on it. Rebecca moaned into Julie's mouth.

The girls wrapped their arms around each other and pressed their bodies together, both of them could feel each other's erect nipples pressing into each other. Julie ran her hands through Rebecca's silky-smooth hair while Rebecca had her arms wrapped around the small of Julie's back. Rebecca pulled Julie into her, causing her pussy to press against Rebecca's thigh; this time it was Julie's turn to moan into Rebecca's mouth. Julie pressed her thigh against Rebecca's pussy and felt her warmth radiating and wetness seeping out through her panties. This earned her another moan from Rebecca.

The girls lay in bed grinding against each other and making out. This went on for some time, both of them had waited years for their love of one another to finally reach this boiling over point, and now that they were together they were in no rush. They slowly pressed into each other, milking each moment of contact for as much pleasure as possible. Julie felt the tickle of Rebecca's fingers on her hip as she started to tug at her shirt. Julie got a thrill at her friend undressing her and leaned up so that Rebecca could pull the shirt of easier. Rebecca eased the shirt up, slowly exposing Julie. Rebecca paused in pulling up the shirt at the point where she could see some of Julie's underboob. She continued to slowly expose Julie's tits, stopping again when she reached her nipples. Julie wanted Rebecca and hurry up and take off her shirt, but she was also nervous to let Rebecca see her topless. Julie wondered what if she didn't find her tits sexy. With a small tug, Rebecca pulled the shirt up past her tits. When her tits were finally out, she got goosebumps from the cold air on them. Rebecca pulled the shirt up over Julie's face. Julie held her arms up so that Rebecca could finish undressing her. Rebecca kissed Julie after the neckline of the shirt cleared her lips, but still covered up the rest of her face so it acted as an impromptu blindfold. To Julie's surprise, Rebecca grabbed both of her arms at the wrists and pinned them above her head. Rebecca wasn't overly forceful, but then again Julie wasn't resisting.

While still pinning her Rebecca went back to kissing Julie. Julie got an unexpected thrill from being blindfolded and pinned by her best friend. She trusted Rebecca completely and liked the idea of Rebecca doing this to her. Rebecca pulled away from the kiss for a moment and looked down at her best friend. Julie's mouth was still parted as she breathed heavily and waited for Rebecca to put her lips back where they belonged. Julie's perky tits heaved as she panted. Rebecca placed one hand one Julie's hip, admiring the feminine way her petite body tapered before flaring out for her juicy ass. Julie's nipples were small and plum pink. Rebecca slowly slid her hand up Julie's stomach, slowing down the higher she went. Julie wanted to yell at Rebecca to hurry up, but she felt weird to beg her best friend to feel her up. When Rebecca's hand finally cupped Julie's tits both of them took a sharp breath.

Rebecca cupped Julie's tits and continued to squeeze her tits. She enjoyed how Julie's tits felt, how soft but firmer they were compared to hers. She slid her fingers up the summit, loving how Julie's tits were a perfect handful. When Rebecca's fingers slid across Julie's nipple, she let out a moan of pleasure. Rebecca played with Julie's tits while she continued to pin her down. Julie moaned louder the harder Rebecca played with her tit. When she pulled on Julie's nipple she earned the loudest moan yet.

When Rebecca switched over to Julie's other tit, she leaned down kissed Julie. This time it was Julie who started a tongue kiss. Rebecca was surprised by how fiercely Julie kissed her, bit and sucked on her lower lip. Julie wanted Rebecca so bad, the longer she was pinned the more she wanted to jump on top of Rebecca, but she also was getting off on Rebecca holding onto the dominate role. Their friendship had always worked so well because they had always felt like they were on the same footing when it came to the power in their relationship. Julie trusted and loved Rebecca so much, that she felt like she was willing to have Rebecca more power in their friendship because she knew Rebecca wouldn't take advantage of it, but hopefully, Julie thought, that Rebecca would take advantage of her, in the right way.

Julie tried to break free, but Rebecca held her firm. She kissed down Julie's chin, and then along her jawline. Julie shivered when Rebecca reached the hollow of her neck. As Rebecca kissed her way down her neck, she sucked on it, each time harder. Julie got nervous that Rebecca might give her a hickey, but a part of her wanted to have a mark to remember from tonight. When Rebecca's lips pressed against Julie's collarbone, Julie finally realized where Rebecca was planning to kiss to. As Rebecca kissed her way up Julie's tit she started to suffer from the anticipation of when Rebecca would finally kiss her nipple. Rebecca kissed just a half an inch from Julie's areola. Rebecca pulled her lips away from Julie's smooth skin with a pop from the suction, and then hovered her mouth right over Julie's nipple. She leaned lower so that she nearly took her nipple into her mouth, she let out a breath that gave Julie goosebumps, and then she pulled her mouth away from Julie's nipple and moved to her other tit.
"That's not fair," Julie complained and squirmed.

"What isn't fair?" Rebecca asked, gently kissing her way down on Julie's other tit.

"You keep on-" Rebecca interrupted her by finally latching onto her nipple, "teasing me," Julie finished with a pleased moan.

Rebecca twirled her tongue along her nipple and sucked onto it. After playing with her nipple for nearly a minute she said, "You were saying."

"Never mind," Julie said contentedly. Rebecca played with one tit and sucked on the other one, her grip barely held Julie in place, but Julie wasn't planning on going anywhere soon. Rebecca moved from being on the side of Julie to straddling her lower thighs. Julie pressed up against Rebecca, enjoying the way it felt to have her pressing down on her pussy. Rebecca's tits pressed softly against Julie's stomach. After five minutes Julie could feel herself getting close to cumming, even though Rebecca hadn't even touched her pussy yet, and normally when she masturbated it took her forever to get off. Julie raised herself up to be able to press her pussy against Rebecca better, but then Rebecca would have to scoot up to be able to better suck onto Julie's tits. Rebecca alternated which tit she sucked on, sometimes sucking on and playing with the same tit simultaneously. Rebecca opened her mouth and sucked in as much of Julie's tit as she could, able to get most of it.

Julie was about to hit the point of no return on her orgasm when Rebecca pulled her mouth away. Julie opened her mouth to ask why, when Rebecca shifted up, pushing harder into Julie's pussy, and Julie felt a soft, yet firm nub press up against her lips and then rub along it. It took Julie a second to realize that Rebecca was rubbing her nipple along her lips. She stuck her tongue out and caught it right as it skipped along her lips. Rebecca stopped moving as Julie pressed her tongue against Rebecca's nipple. Julie kissed her nipple, admiring how soft they felt, like kissing Rebecca's lips for the first time all over again, she had expected them to be soft, but not this soft. Julie wrapped her lips onto Rebecca's nipple and gently pulled on it. She heard Rebecca moan and shudder on top of her, so she did it again a few more times, only each time she sucked harder. Rebecca pressed her tit down so that more of her soft mounds pressed down onto Julie. Julie Opened her mouth wide and took in all of Rebecca's nipple. Julie loved to suck on Rebecca's nipple and played with it with her tongue as she latched on. After a minute of having her nipple played with Rebecca pulled away with an audible pop. Julie took a breath and then Rebecca pushed her other tit down onto her face, further than the time before. Julie opened her mouth wide, taking in as much of it as she could. Julie sucked hard on Rebecca's nipple, sucking and slurping onto it. After a couple of minutes of this Rebecca pulled back and then placed her other tit into Julie's mouth.

Rebecca finally pulled Julie's shit off the rest of the way. Next they pulled each other's panties down and laid side by side. While they kiss Julie got nervous as Rebecca's hand slid from Julie's tit down. Julie had been mirroring what Rebecca was doing to her tits, so she started to lower her hand too. Rebecca's hand slid along the top of Julie's pussy and hit her sensitive clit. Julie did the same thing a moment behind Rebecca doing it and slid her finger along Rebecca's love button. They both rub each other for a couple of minutes, and then Rebecca started lowering her hand yet again. Julie followed again. They played along each other's entrance, toying with the outer lips and clit every now and then. Both of them are dripping wet as they press against each other, tits on tits, and lock lips. Rebecca slips a finger inside of Julie, knowing that it was about to happen Julie did it to at nearly the same time. They both freeze up at having a finger in the other. It just feels right. They had paused kissing for a moment, but their lips were still touching. Julie gets used to how it feels to have Rebecca's finger inside of her, she is really tight, so is Rebecca but just not as much. Julie started to gently kiss Rebecca when she is ready to continue. They gently kiss and work their fingers in and out of one another.

Rebecca wanted to try and get Julie off before she does. Julie is the one who pushes things to the next level when she inserts another finger into Rebecca, hoping that Rebecca will do the same thing to her. Rebecca did. Rebecca tried to hold back, but Julie started to curl her fingers up and hit the sensitive top of her pussy. Rebecca cums pressed against Julie and she trashed, calling out Julie's name and driving Julie's fingers deep inside of her. She goes limp afterward holding onto Julie. When she recovered she started to kiss and suck on Julie's neck as she fingers her. She sucks on her neck harder and gets Julie to cum as she plays with Julie's clit. It is Julie's turn to call out Rebecca's name, she says it once on an exhale as her orgasm hits her.

"I love you," Rebecca said to Julie as they lay naked in each other's arms.

"I love you too," Julie said back to her. They had said this to each other countless times before, but now the words seemed to hold a lot stronger of a meaning.

A couple of days later Julie was home alone with Connor. She had Hannah duty while Rebecca was in class. Connor started getting sexual with Hannah and Julie returned his advances. Julie knew that when Rebecca logged on next to the account, she will be able to read the sexting conversation that she missed out on. Julie tried to think about how Rebecca would respond to Connor, and what she could say to turn on Rebecca the most when she saw what she missed. Julie loved the after the moment voyeurism she felt was going to happen when Rebecca reads it. It made Julie think about what it would be like to film herself when she had sex with Connor. Wow, at that thought Julie really realized that she assumed that they will end up fucking, she was so sure of it and thought about how it would be to film it and show it to Rebecca. Then she thought about how it would be for her to watch Connor and her have sex. How it be for them to have sex with Connor together? The thought of a threesome made her shiver with arousal. She started to play with her tits, trying to press them together in the way that Rebecca did in front of her and to her that had looked and felt so good.

Connor sent a dick pic almost instantly when Julie asked for him to send one. Julie had a couple of unsent pics of Rebecca's tits, but Julie wanted to know that Connor got off using pictures of her. Julie was still not happy with her breast size, she wished that they were larger, though that was part of the reason why most guys looked past her in high school, but she did like her large ass and thighs. Thanks to all the swimming and cardio she did they were mostly muscle and had only a little fat on them. She still had a bit of a thigh gap. She remembered how Rebecca said how great of asses Julie and Hannah had. Julie stood up and walked towards the mirror on her closet door. She opened up the door so that the mirror was angled towards her wall that didn't have anything that Connor could see to easily identify as Julie's room. She took a picture of her ass in the yoga pants she was wearing. When she looked at the picture she really appreciated how nice of an ass she had. At least she could be proud of that.

Julie compared the picture of her ass to Hannah's in the picture. Hannah was a little more tanned than Julie, especially since Julie had tan lines from wearing a bikini, she had never gotten around to getting rid of her tans line. Part of the reason why she had never done it was because she didn't want a perve of her stepbrother to stare at her, but now the thought of Connor watching her while she sunbathed turned her on. While not identical, Julie felt that her ass was a definite body double. Pulled down her yoga pants and took several pictures of her ass. She was wearing a thong that showed everything. Connor told her how sexy her ass was, and they got off to pictures of each other.

A week later Julie was suntanning outside by their pool in the nude. She knew Connor was going to be home soon, she had planned on it. Connor walked through the kitchen and looked out the window to see Julie nude and laying on her stomach on a pool chair. Connor stared at her ass through the window, not believing that he was seeing his stepsister's ass. Julie sits up for a moment and "accidentally" flash him. Connor could see her tits for a moment, they were incredibly perky, and her nipples were hard at showing her tits to him. Connor ran up to his room to look out his window and masturbate to Hannah. When he first started watching her, he thought that at any moment she was going to get up or at least covered since she knew that he was home, but she stayed tanning. Hannah glanced up and sees Connor watching her, she knows that he was masturbating. She started to touch her body and she masturbated too, even sitting so that she could reveal her body the most to him.

Connor saw Julie grasping at her breast as she furiously started to plunge her fingers in and out of her, her whole body was rocking with her masturbation. Since she was sitting in a poolside chair that had the headrest propped up Connor could see everything on Julie. She seemed like she was getting close to cuming so Connor stopped holding back and started to build towards his orgasm. Julie spread her legs wide, he could partially make out her pussy from this height, the main thing he could see was how her pussy was trimmed. Connor could see her throwing her head back and her opening up her mouth, but he couldn't hear her through the window from this height. Connor cracked his window a bit. Julie wasn't moaning too loud, so he was just barely able to hear her moaning and deep breathing.

Julie knew that Connor was watching her, and it turned her on so much. She hoped that he was touching himself while watching her, he had been standing there long enough and she had done everything that she could to turn him on so she hoped that she had done good enough. Connor was looking at her, masturbating to her body, not to the Hannah construct that she found herself increasingly getting jealous of. Julie's orgasm hit her and she started moaning loudly, not holding back. Connor was on her mind, Connor's kindness, Connor being there for her and joking with her, Connor's large dick. Julie couldn't help herself when the strongest wave of her orgasm hit, she moaned loudly and then said Connor's name on the exhale. Her body locked up for a moment, she closed her eyes, and then she came undone and fell against the pool chair. She lay there for a moment in the afterglow of her orgasm, her fingers were coated in her pussy juice. She got curious and brought her hand up to her nose and inhaled. The smell of her sex was both sweet and a little earthy in a good way, it smelled different from how Rebecca's pussy juices had smelled on her fingers. Rebecca lowered her fingers down to her mouth, she hesitantly stuck her tongue out and licked her finger. She liked the way she tasted so she licked the rest of her fingers and sucked on them until they were clean.

Connor was getting close to cumming, as Julie approached her orgasm. When he saw her start to shake and moan loudly, he jerked off even faster so that he could finish with her. After one last moan, he heard her faintly call out his name. Connor started to cum as he questioned if he really heard her say his name or not, there was no mistaking it, even though the truth confused him. Connor came all over his hand, he tried to catch his cum but it continued to shoot out and some of it landed down at his feet and onto his pants. Connor had to brace himself against the wall. Connor wanted to get cleaned up, but he couldn't bring himself to leave the window and the sexy sight below. Connor was glad he waited, because a couple of minutes later when Julie started to stir, he saw her sniff her hand, tentatively lick her juices off her hand, and then start to suck on her fingers to clean them up. Connor filed that image away for later and imagined what it would be like if he gave her something else to suck on. Julie settled back down to sunbathe some more.

After cleaning up the mess he left on the floor Connor went and took a shower. He was so turned on by what had happened, seeing her masturbate was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. Along with the thrill of what happened Connor also felt confused and guilty. Julie knew that he was home, yet she still masturbated. He looked back on how she had been facing right towards the window, even though she would have gotten some better sun if she had sat away from it. Connor still got a thrill at thinking about how it had sounded when she had called his name out during her orgasm. He wondered if maybe she had known he was watching her. Connor felt guilty because of how he jerked off to his stepsister, but more importantly, he felt guilty that he felt in a way that he had cheated on Hannah. They still were not exclusive, but how much their relationship had grown, label or no label left him feeling like he had broken her trust. He thought for a moment about talking to Hannah about what had happened and how he felt, but he doubted she would think what he had just done was normal behavior.

Connor had started to ask to meet up more and more. Both Julie and Rebecca wanted nothing more than to spend time with Connor how he wanted to spend it with Hannah, but there was no way for them to do that without ruining their secret.

The more they talked and sexted the more Connor wanted to meet up with Hannah. There was a couple of times where he had managed to convince her to meet up with him, only for her to back out at the last minute for different reasons. Connor was starting to think that maybe Hannah didn't want to meet up with him for some reason and he wondered if it was because she didn't want to see him, or if she was hiding something.

1...34567...9