Catgirl Cafe

Story Info
A catgirl treats a customer at the cafe.
761 words
4.37
11.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

Author's Note: For the 750 Word Project 2022.

---

Sana's hands clutched nervously at the bottom of her black and white dress, as her tail dropped and wrapped around her leg. The neko tried to smile sweetly as she smelled the intense lust of the three men she was serving.

The waitress curtsied, and widened her golden eyes, knowing exactly why the men had come to the cafe. She stumbled over her words, as she tried to play into the role expected of her, "W-welcome home, m-master."

One of the men smirked, "Oh, you're a cute one. How much for a play session?"

"Green Goddess, Clint." One of the others rolled his eyes, "Can't we get something to eat before you try and fuck the poor girl?"

Clint shrugged, smiling lustily at her, "Not like you're all innocent, Taian. Didn't you come here for Vixi?"

"And a meal." Taian tried to defend himself.

She smiled smoothly, purring and rubbing her face into Taian's cheek, "She doesn't mind, master. Sana is here to make her masters happy. She gets three silver, for a playdate."

"Three!?" Clint turned his nose up, "Fuck that. Who sets your prices, girl?"

"She's not a slave!" Taian slammed a hand on the table, "There are no more slaves, Clint. Grow the fuck up."

"She's exotic. She's a fuckin' slave." Clint sneered.

Sana bit her lip, instantly hating the man, but knowing she'd probably have to bed him if she wanted to get paid a decent amount. Unless she could find herself an alternative, like the one who wanted Vixi.

She sat carefully in Taian's lap, putting her arms around his neck and gave a little purr, before leaning onto his chest. "Would he like her to feed him? She knows she's not as cute as the Vixi, but she knows how to treat a master right."

"Hey. I'm the one offering to pay you. Why is he getting special treatment?" Clint said with obvious irritation.

The third man laughed, "Seriously? You got no idea, Clint? Try treating her like more than a whore."

"But... She is a whore." Clint said in confusion.

She knew she wasn't allowed to, but she turned and blepped her tongue out at him. Then she snuggled into Taian some more, and whispered, "What would master like for lunch? Pies are fresh baked."

"Uhm..."

Her eyes lit up and she bounced to her feet, grabbing the edge of his sleeve. She tugged twice and gave another timid little purr. The man's will finally collapsed, and he gave her a little pat to the head, "Yeah... So... You?"

"This way, master." Sana grinned and dragged him off to one of the waiting rooms. The human depositing the silver into a box by the entrance, before she pulled him through the curtains and towards the soft bed.

In private, she changed. The neko pounced lightly onto the bed, pawed a couple times, and then looked backwards over her shoulder and grinned knowingly at him. "Underwear not part of uniform, master."

Sana heard the sound of metal striking the ground, as he quickly unbuckled his pants. She presented herself to him, wiggling her hips excitedly. Maybe a job that could help her with being in heat wasn't so bad.

If she'd had the other one, that would have been a problem, but... Sana smiled and let out a happy little moan as she felt his tongue. He didn't just want her, he was prepared to help get her ready.

His tongue played up and down her entrance, as he lay on his back between her legs. She moaned happily, pressing herself into him, as he pushed his tongue inside her moistness. Flicking it back and forth somewhat clumsily, but with enough enthusiasm to make up for it.

"Mmm... Master should fuck her, now." Sana lifted up enough that he could escape, "She needs him inside her."

He clambered onto the bed behind her, and she let out a long and happy sound as she felt him invade her. Stretching out her womanhood as he easily slipped into her warmth.

He was already pulsing as he began to rock into her, striking her hips as he pulled on her uniform. She could feel it pulling tight across her chest each time he bottomed out inside her, making her caterwaul loudly. Letting the entire restaurant know someone was enjoying themselves.

She rolled her insides, demonstrating her flexibility and skill as she pushed back against him. He didn't stand a chance. "Oh, fuck!"

"Fresh baked." Sana moaned.