All Comments on 'Catherine & Thomas Ch. 06'

by hot_honey

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
realistic

excellent description of relationship dynamics. Clearly, crisply painted, interesting.

I enjoy your writing. Please keep sharing your ideas.

Ron

Crazy_deedeeCrazy_deedeeover 17 years ago
Brilliant

hot_honey this story is getting really good!!! I find myself checking everyday to see if the next installment has been written. Please don't keep us waiting too long, am really eager to find out what Catherine does and especially what the reaction will be if she does/doesn't keep the baby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice little twists in mid air

excellent series, dear good author! keep developing the characters.

give that deeply wounded young woman whom you introduced only perfunctorily but who's made a big impact in our heart, Lisa?, bring her back and develop her character further.

she might be the glue that would piece together Thomas' seemingly shattered and angry self. Cat can and she will grow and mature and go on to lead a "normal" life, too, now that she's finished with college and is a smart young woman.

let this recent relationship with Thomas merely be a part of her "exploration" and let both siblings move on to other more "normal" relationships, but still keeping a loving and supportive relatship with one another,,, with maturity, with tiltillation, and secretive glances without full blown acts! ;o)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous