Catherine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm always horny in the morning and feeling Robert's black cock poke me in my leg made my pussy drip. So I went underneath the blankets, opened my mouth wide, and placed his amazing black cock deep into my mouth. I continued to suck his black cock in and out of my mouth.

I then heard Robert begin to moan "Oh baby keep sucking, keep sucking!"

With my lips wrapped all the way around his long and black shaft I continued to go up and down from the bottom to the tip. I sucked and sucked until Robert released another load down my throat that I instantly swallowed again.

"You're one amazing girl" Robert said as began to kiss my neck and cheek.

I just replied with a simple "Thank you!" I then got up and retrieved some clothes from the kitchen floor and got myselfdressed.

I came back into the room to see Robert laying down amazed by the blow job he had just received. I then told him I had to return home to my family soon and needed a ride. Therefore, he got dressed and drove me home.

As we arrived home I saw my husband in our front lawn playing with our two children. I didn't want to make too much of a scene so I just gave Robert a hug and a kiss on the cheek before exiting his vehicle.

Robert drove off and as I walked up to my house I gave my two children a hug and a kiss. Then my 4 year old son asks "Who's that guy Mom?"

"No one hunny! Just a special friend of mine hunny!" I said as I gave my son another kiss on his cheek.

Then I proceed to give my husband a kiss as well. He let me hug him, but was a little stand-offish.

"Darling calm down I really don't want to fight right now with you!" I said.

"Why did you not come home?" Michael asked with a little anger in his voice.

"I was a little drunk and exhausted. Therefore, I didn't think it would have been wise for me to drive." I replied.

"So what did you do last night?" Michael asked.

"Robert took me out to dinner and we then went out to a club." I paused and looked him in the eyes with a smirk on my face "And after the club he took me back to his place." I answered.

"And that's it?" Michael asked.

"Well if you insist when we got back to his place last night he fucked me hard on his kitchen counter top and this morning I sucked his black cock! Is that all the information you need darling" I replied.

Michael just looked at me in disbelief. I then replied again "Darling if you're going to get angry you shouldn't ask. I love you and I don't want to fight with you."

"It's ok hun don't worry about it." Michael replied while trying to brush it off.

"Trust me I'm not! And you shouldn't either because it's only sex and nothing more!" I replied as I kissed him again.

I soon took a shower cleaning Robert's cum out of my vagina and brushed my teeth washing his cum out of my mouth.

For the rest of the day Robert, the children, and I hung out as a family. By the early evening as routine I began cooking some dinner for the family.

We all ate as a family at the dinner table and it was pretty routine. My son was curious as to where I was the night before and I gave him an excuse that I was very tired and fell asleep early.

After cleaning up a bit from dinner we all hung out as a family in the living room and watched some television for about an hour. The children began to fall asleep. Therefore, Michael and I decided to put them to sleep and retire for the evening.

After we put the children to sleep and arrived in our marital room I immediately grabbed my pack of Marlboro Lights and went onto my bedroom balcony and I had myself a routine evening cigarette.

As I was taking a drag of my cigarette Michael came up behind me and grabbed me by the waist. He moved my bright blond hair to my right shoulder and began kissing me on the left side of the neck as I tilted my head up and blew out a nice stream of smoke into the air.

I soon felt Michael's cock up against my ass, which I knew was his code for trying to have his way with me.

"Babe, I don't know what it is, but the way you've been carrying your sexy self around lately has me very excited" Michael said.

I turned around in his arms so I was facing him "I think I know the reason why!" As I said as I flicked the ash from my cigarette.

I began to take another drag from my cigarette and Michael replied "And what's the reason?"

I blew the smoke out of my mouth and replied "because you're finally realizing I'm not ashamed of my sexuality and it takes a real man to satisfy me!"

"I'm not a real man?" Michael asked.

"Yes you are, but let's just say your cock isn't big enough to satisfy me the way a black cock does!" I replied.

Michael began rubbing my vagina. My vagina was sore so I wasn't in the mood for sex, but I did feel as though I owed him something.

I pulled his cock out of his pants and began rubbing up it. "You should have seen how sexy I looked with Robert's black cock deep down my throat this morning!" I moaned.

"Did you suck it good you little slut?" Michael asked.

"Don't I always give the best blow jobs?" I replied.

We made our way to our marital bed and I wasn't in the mood to have sex with Michael or suck his dick as both my vagina and mouth were sore. After all Michael is my husband and I definitely owed him for putting up with my affair with Robert.

Michael got on top of me and we had missionary sex as I really wasn't all that much into it after having Robert's massive black cock deep inside of me, but Michael did manage to give me an orgasm.

Throughout the sex Michael kept asking for details about how good Robert had fucked me and I gave him every detail which made his cock harder. What really got him excited the most was when I told him I got on my knees on his kitchen floor and shoving his black cock down my throat.

Once Michael rolled off me I got to clean vagina and grabbed Michael some toilet paper to clean himself off. I hoped in bed and shut the lights out.

While in bed Michael spooned up next to me and said "Catherine, even though I'm very jealous of this situation with Robert. I don't know why, but I've been extremely turned on by it. I even jerked off in bed thinking about it while you were out with him last night."

I began to rub his arm that was cuddling me "Well I'm glad you are enjoying it." I said sarcastically. I then continued "Anyways darling, I like the fact that you're jealous because it makes me feel as though you appreciate me more."

Michael then replied. "I've never not appreciated you Catherine, but I will admit the fact that I don't have you fully to myself anymore has made me appreciate what we once had even more."

"Good, I'm glad" I responded.

Michael then began rubbing my round ass and said "I just keep trying to imagine you with a black guy. The image really turns me on Catherine."

"Well I will tell you I definitely do look sexy having my bright blonde hair pulled from behind while being fucked by a strong black guy." I replied. I paused for a brief moment and then asked "Are you trying to say you want to watch me get fucked by a black guy?"

Michael was embarrassed, but definitely intrigued by the idea. After another brief silence he spoke out and said "I want to see you in action with my own eyes, but I don't think I could physically be present."

"Are you sure you can handle seeing another man inside me or seeing my lips wrapped around another mans cock?" I asked.

"Yes, I think I can handle seeing it Catherine" Michael replied.

I then responded "Darling, since you insist and since you're sure you can handle this. I guess I can fanagle something, but how would we do this?" I asked.

"I was thinking of just having Robert take a video on your iPhone." Michael replied.

"Honestly, I don't want to get Robert involved since we work at the same company, but I did make a lot of eye contact with this sexy black guy named Damian last night. And to be honest I really want to fuck him." I said.

I laid there thinking for about a minute and once I came to a conclusion I told Michael "I have an idea that would be much easier because I don't want to sneak around. How about you take the kids to an indoor water resort and spend the night. Meanwhile, I will discreeetly set up a camera over by the dresser and focus it on our bed. This way I can get you a great video and we can watch it together whenever we want. Does that sound ok?" I asked.

After a little hesitation Michael agreed. I than began my mission of finding ways of getting a hold of Damian and having him all to myself.

12