Catherine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! What she just said explains that interrupting text message she read while we were at lunch two weeks ago when she said out loud, "You're very welcome; so did I!" As she was reading the message.

"Bob..., I care for them very, very much!" she continues. "And for me, it's been, well I can't say its just been the physical. It's been a lot more than that! And Bob, know this too, they're very much in love, so including me, its just been an added part of their love life. And most of all to me, it's given me the pleasure of a very close intimate relationship with two people I love, respect and trust!"

Now all of sudden her silence. Is she waiting for me to say something, and if so, what the hell can I say. Tell her about me, Sally, Jennifer and Alex? An how should I tell her about those two, Alex, Jennifer and just me now? And, should I tell her about how that's evolved? I can't go there yet. I'm..., ah..., no, not yet!

"Bob?"

Yes Catherine?

"I ah, you haven't said anything, so I thought..."

Catherine! Breaking in. I was listening so hard to what you were saying, I wasn't about to break in to what you were telling me. Catherine, I was here all along.

"I'm not boring you, am I?" She ask. "I ah, sometimes get going on something and don't know when to shut up."

Catherine! Girl! There's no way in hell YOU could bore me! I've hung on every word you've said; believe me! You are one fascinating woman, chatter box and all!

"BOB!"

Go on Catherine, chat away, I love what you're telling me!

"Well Bob, if you insist!"

Insist she says? Go girl go!

"Okay, getting back to my hurting that incredibly nice guy I met on that trip. What I'm trying to say is, I don't want to hurt anyone like that ever again. I don't want to feel that guilt ever again. Which at the time I hated myself for letting myself get to that point. But with you Bob, I feel it's different. But I want to be sure before this goes any further. And the way you reacted to what I told you about me and the girlfriend I was just with, tells me you're a very special man. And, I hope your reaction to what I just told you about that couple and me..., well, I hope your reaction to that will be the same too. And just so you know, I am looking forward to seeing, and having dinner with you when I get back."

Whoa! Now, I, have to take a minute to get my head wrapped around all of what she just told me; especially about her involvement with that married couple. Where I'm thinking, there sure is a hell of lot about her I don't know, and now, maybe more than I wanted to know. To say she's interesting would be a major understatement!

Drifting back to that moment when I thought she had that wistful look on her face; a memory of something pleasant? Now I understand why the look.

An because I've been quiet so long, "Bob, are you still there?" Catherine's asking.

Yes Catherine, I'm still here. Catherine, I'm sorry if what I said may have led you to feel..., Catherine, I let my mouth run before my brain was in gear. I over stepped the line when I kissed you. And I certainly let my feeling override my better sense in what I said earlier. And I'm very, very sorry if what I said made you feel you had to set me straight about who you are.

And as far as your personal life and what you share with any of your friends..., well it sounded very exciting to say the least. But for sure that is none of my business either. My only interest is with you. I'm sorry you felt you had..., well, maybe you felt you had to open up your sex life like you just did.

"Oh My God! Did I just do that?!" Its her sounding surprised.

Yes Catherine, you sure as hell did! It sounded interesting. Oh yeah, very interesting! You're quite a woman Catherine Parker, and I'm more than just very happy to have met you. And if you still think you want to have dinner with me, I promise it won't be at a Mickey D's. I can afford better!

Catherine, now what are you laughing at? Hearing it in my ear.

"Bob. Mickey D's would have been fine with me! I told you I don't need to be impressed with fancy or expensive; although I can afford that too!" she says.

Yeah, I bet you can! An Catherine, please forgive me for sticking my big foot in my mouth. An I repeat, I am so sorry.

"Bob, you said it yourself. You keep apologizing to me; so stop it. You haven't done anything to apologize for. But you have caught me by surprise once again for sure. But damn it, stop apologizing! I'll let you know when you've done something you really need to apologize for."

How prophetic that statement will be in the not so distant future.

"So hear this too Bob Swaggart! As I've already said, lots of men come on to me, and most don't know when to take the hint that I'm not interested, and that no means no. Those kind of men I can't stand. But the way you've approached me I've found so very sweet and endearing. Bob, I've liked it; very much! Bob, you're a very sweet man! And I'm also glad to have met you too. And, other than what was said earlier about you..., you know..., after I told you what I was doing when you called. You haven't said a single thing about..., anything else about any of it. That tells me something important about you. I think it means you respect me. And I'm not just..."

Catherine..., My interrupting her. Don't think for a moment I haven't had those thoughts about you.

"Bob, I would be extremely disappointed, and worried about you if you haven't." She replies.

Now its my nervous and embarrassed laugh, Catherine, Catherine..., stop, PLEASE! It's very late, and you've had a very busy two weeks, plus another week ahead of you. And I'm beat to hell right now. So I think we should drop this conversation and both of us try to get some sleep. An please, enjoy the rest of your weekend, and your girlfriend too. If you want to, call me tomorrow, and if you don't...

"Hey you." She interrupts. "Why wouldn't I want to call you? You can call me too you know." She's telling me.

Okay, Catherine, but I'll wait till Monday.

"Why Monday?" she ask.

Catherine, I wouldn't want to..., ah.., maybe interrupt your working out again.

"Bob, don't be a shit!" I'll hear that often, of course not knowing it now.

Why am I that Catherine?

"Call me anytime; you hear me? If I'm, ah, working out again..., well, maybe I'll leave the phone somewhere I won't roll over on it and you can hear everything she and I are doing; maybe!" Her teasing?

Jesus Ch..., Catherine! Thanks a hell of a lot! Now I'll never get any sleep.

"Well Bob, just do what you did before; it works for me." She admits.

Good..., night, Catherine! Where I hear her laughing just before the call drops.