Catherine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Where I want to say something, hoping to get some response from her; what ever it is. When at last it's me with, "Thank you Catherine for that peek into your world with IIG. I can identify with your passion for your job. My..., other job cost me a lot too. An awful lot!" Hoping for some sympathy back.

"Yes Bob." Her acknowledgment. "From what you've told me it was a lot. But cost come with everything, don't they?" She says, looking right back at me.

"Yeah, Catherine, they sure do." The same time looking back her.

"But we compensate, an hopefully go on Catherine."

An not getting a reply to that, I take a short sip of my drink where she's turned away to look at whatever she's been watching that I can't see from where I'm sitting. Where I wonder if she's watching the couple that was seated across the room when we came in. Only because she's been staring off and on in that direction while we've been sitting here. The man, a nice looking guy, as well as, the quite attractive lady he's with. Where I wonder if they remind Catherine of someone?

"Catherine, Is everything alright?" My asking, knowing it's not.

"No it's not Bob." she replies. "I've been thinking about things. Plus, I'm..., just really tired too." Confirming what I was thinking earlier about it not being good for me.

"Okay Catherine. Then why don't I tell the server to have our orders packaged for take out?" It's not asking, it's more like telling her.

"Maybe that's a good idea Bob." Is her reply without a look back from her.

I've learned through much of my training, when people avoid eye contact, they're holding something back, or avoiding a confrontation. An with Catherine avoiding eye contact with me, she holding off what I know is coming, only not in here.

"Sure Catherine, I'll be right back." As I slide out of the booth, and look to where she's been staring. An yes, that couple is still there. Who at this moment, appear to be quite into each other. I can read faces, and body language very well. And what I've been reading in Catherine's doesn't seem to be written in my favor. An when I get back to our table I find Catherine is already standing by it with her coat on.

An getting my jacket from the booth, and putting it on, where the server is back to us with two plastic carry out bags, one containing Catherine's order, the other mine. I asked for them separated that way because I felt I would be eating alone again.

Then after the server says good night an leaves us its Catherine with, "Do you want me to leave a tip?"

"Of course not Catherine. I've already taken care of that. So if you're ready, I'll walk you to your car."

Then following her outside where she turns left, where I see her car parked at a meter a dozen car lengths down the street.

"I thought you might have parked in my buildings lot again Catherine -- maybe to avoid a parking ticket." Breaking the silence asking it. At the same time, hoping it will break her icy silence.

"No Bob." She says. "I wasn't planning on being here that long." She says right back.

Her words sounding as cold as the night air, her icy demeanor confirming what I've been thinking all along. Meaning, not at all good for me.

Then just as we approach her car, she unlocks it a few steps from where it's parked, and steps into the street to open the drivers side door. An with me holding the door as she gets in, where I hand her the carry out bag with her take out in it.

Then, easing the car door close an wait to see if she'll roll down the window to say what I've expected her to say inside the Pub.

But as the window starts to roll down, it hits me -- Why wait to hear it like this -- standing it the middle of a busy street, on a bitter cold evening -- that, I definitely don't deserve!

So with just "Good bye Catherine." An taking a quick look, up and down the street as I'm turning away from beside her car. Then its quickly across to the other side. where I thought I heard her calling my name. But the noise of a large truck going by drowns out what was most likely -- only my wishful thinking.

Walking along at my regular pace I can feel the cold night air starting to work its way into my bare hands, amplifying the feeling that I've fumbled away one the best thing to ever enter my life. So breaking into a easy jog, which is not enough for me to break a sweat, just quick enough to carry me further away from the icy chill I left behind.

An pulling my scarf up a little higher, and snugger around my neck, before switching the carry out bag from my left hand to my right, tucking it in close like a runner carrying a foot ball so I can warm my left hand in my jacket pocket.

But stupid distracted me, I have my gloves in one of my jacket's inside pockets. But I've reached the north end of the plaza where I think, hell it's only four blocks to the Market Street train station. An Jogging, I can cover that distance in no time. So why open my jacket just to get the gloves, an allow the rest of me to get cold.

But about a half block from the train station entrance I hear a long blast from a car horn along with the screech of tires up ahead. An looking up the street to see what that was all about I see a small car finishing a U-turn in front of the train station entrance -- thinking that was pretty dumb! Because for one, you can't make a U-Turn at all on Market street. Plus you can't stop to pick up or drop off anyone directly in front of the station entrance either. That's for cabs, limos and transit buses only.

As all of a sudden I realize that car looks familiar. An yes it is as it pulls to the curb just in front of me. The passenger side window already rolled down where I hear "Bob, stop!" Catherine calling my name through the open passenger side window.

Stopping at her words, but making no move towards the car, even when she calls out, "Bobby, please get in!"

So stepping a little closer to the open car window, "What do you want Catherine?"

"Bobby, I want to you to get the car now..., please!" Her sounding insistent.

"No Catherine." my reply. "I think I'm just going to go home. If you want to talk, call me later, or maybe we can talk tomorrow."

"Bob, get in the FUCKING car!" Some real insistence in her voice with that. Instantly followed by a much softer pleading; "Please."

Knowing I could never say no to her, or how much she's has me, I move to the car, an open the door to squeeze myself into the passenger seat.

With that, and not even waiting for me to fasten my seat belt, she pulls away from the curb just ahead of another blaring car horn behind her -- which she just cut off.

Where its down the street, merging into the light traffic around the plaza, then back up 18th Street where she runs the traffic light at the next intersection gets me shaking my head in disbelief thinking, "God watches over fools; me! An beautiful angry women in fast German sports cars; her!"

But never a word is exchanged from the time I get into her car until after she's parked in the parking garage of her sisters building. Where we've remain sitting in the car as she stares out through the windshield at the concrete wall with the number of her sisters apartment stenciled on it.

Then with a deep sigh, Catherine opens the car door and gets out, followed by me doing the same. An not asking, she hands me her brief case before closing the trunk, then walks towards the elevator leaving me standing by the car. But before she gets to far away, "Do you want to take your food with you Catherine?"

With hearing that, she stops, turns back around, an using the key fob, unlocks the car.

"So, I guess the answer is yes Catherine?" An without a reply, I open a car door to retrieve both packages, then follow her to the elevator, where we ride up in silence.

An when exiting the elevator it's down the hall to her sisters apartment door, where it's the same thing as the night before, where she walks in, turning on the lights as she passes the switch panel just inside the door, with me following in behind. Leaving me waiting for what happens next.

Then with her standing at the edge of the steps down into the sunken living room. "You can put my things in the closet." She says.

"Catherine, am I supposed to close the door behind me first?" Tipping my head slightly indicating the still open apartment door. "Yes." she says, as she's taking off her coat.

Then walking back to me. "An would you hang this in the closet too? She ask, as she holds her coat out to me. "An I guess you might as well hang yours in there too." She adds.

Where its quiet obvious with everything I'm holding, her briefcase, and the two plastic bags containing our take out food, and now she's asking me to hang up her coat too. Doing that, I made need some extra hands to accomplish everything

But what's this I see..., something in her eyes -- maybe a smile in the corners of her pretty mouth as she reaches out for the two plastic bags, taking each of them from my hand, then opening the closet door, where she hands me her coat. Then she turns away to take the steps down into the living room an disappears in the direction of the kitchen.

But only after she's out of sight, is when I close the apartment door. Where I put her briefcase in the closet along with her coat, and my jacket -- which I've hung beside hers.

But right after closing the closet door, and turning back towards the room its where I see Catherine doing a slow walk behind one of the sofas taking off her blazer, and laying it over the back of the it. An with hardly a break in her stride as she's coming towards me -- its what I see in her face now.

Oh yes, it's that fire in her eyes which alerts all my senses. This woman is on a mission from hell, and I'm the target in her sights!

But just before she gets to me where I start to say her name, is when she launches herself at me. Where the force and momentum of her body slamming into mine pushes me backward against the apartment door.

Then..., the surprise of surprises, as her arms go around my neck. Is followed by her mouth smashing onto mine, with her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. Where my arms have automatically wrapped around her, holding her so tight against me she squeaks.

Oh, My, God..., how I love the feel of her in my arms! The smell of her, the warmth of her body, and that sound in her throat has my heart back flipping with joy.

But just as suddenly as she slammed into me, she forces herself back enough that we can easily see each others faces, where that fire in her eyes, is now a whole forest ablaze.

An with her face contorted in anger, she spews at me, "Damn You! Damn..., how I hate you for dong this to me. The force of her words taking me by surprise.

Then slamming herself back into me, where that mauling of each others mouth picks up where it left off right before she cursed me. Where now my thought, "Jesus Christ lady, are you going to hate me, or rape me?" Because its the feel of her pelvis grinding against the growing bulge in my pants makes me think -- its the latter.

So taking a chance it's rape, I start working her shirt out of the waist band her skirt. But then its her pushing me away, where she grabs my hand, and tries to pull me back towards the great room.

But instead of going with her, it's roughly yanking her back to me, an turning so I can push her body face first against the apartment door, which starts her futile struggle at trying to get away from me.

But with my strength, plus my weighing a good hundred and twenty pounds more holding her tight against that door, she's not going anywhere until I decide to let her go -- as I finish pulling her shirt out of the waist band of her skirt.

But as I start pulling down the zipper of her skirt its, "NO BOB! LET GO OF ME!" she screams against the door.

Hesitating at letting her go! It's then, and with even more instance, "DAMN, IT, BOB! I SAID, LET, GO, OF ME!" Much louder this time.

So releasing my hold on her, and backing away a few steps where I wait for what happens next.

An with her eyes burning into mine, chest rising, and falling with her heavy breathing, she quickly unbuttons the shirt, and shrugging it off, and reaches back to unhook her bra, letting it slip down her arms to meet her bunched up shirt at her feet.

After that display of getting topless, is when I begin to imitate what she just did by removing my shirt, then my tee shirt. And when finishing with that, its slowly walking towards her as she backs up -- only to be stopped by the apartment door where I lay myself heavily against her -- fully enjoying the feel of her firm breast, and her already hard nipples pressed into my chest.

"I hate you Swaggart!" She hisses.

"I really don't believe that Parker." My reply, my mouth almost touching hers.

"Believe..., it..., Swaggart!" She says. But in a slightly strangled voice.

"I know that's a lie Catherine!" As I cover her mouth with mine, sucking her tongue into my mouth, pressing my body even harder into her -- squashing her firmly between me and the apartment door.

Now its her hands fumbling at the front of my jeans, working at my belt, pants button, then at last getting my zipper down, she reaches into my pants freeing my swollen hard-on, an wrapping both hands around the shaft, begins furiously stroking it like like she's punishing me for making her want it.

An with my lips now against her ear, at the same time my right hand fondles her right breast, alternately tweaking it's taught, brown, berry tipped nipple, or pressed into my palm.

"Is there something more you want to tell me..., Mrs. Parker?" Gets me a, "Fuck You Swaggart!" An with my mouth barely touching hers, "Good idea Mrs. Parker!"

An faster than she can react I'm already backing away, pulling her with me, where its piratically dragging her down the short steps into the living room, where its forcing her down onto her knees, in front of the same sofa she laid her jacket across the back. An using my weight, and strength again to force her face first, her shoulders and chest squashed into one of the seat cushions.

Holding her down like this, I shove my hand up under her skirt to grab the waist band of her lavender panties to roughly pull them all the way down over her cheeky butt to the middle of her thighs. At doing that, I can't help noticing the wetness in the crotch of the panties. As well as the glistening wetness in the slit of her fat peach.

Now moving up behind her, an without even caring how hard I enter her, shove my dick into her until my belly smacks firmly against her ass brings out her screaming, "YOU, FUCKING BASTARD I HATE YOU, YOU...PIG!"

But that's just one of what she's been calling me from the time I forced her onto the sofa where she struggled to get away

But now, with my dick well ensconced inside her pussy, its become a solid stream of her cursing my parentage

Where I'm not even caring about how she feels or what she's calling me as each time I pull back to do her hard, over and over, before my senses take over that I'm -- raping her -- and..., I just might be hurting her.

Only to suddenly realize, she's been pushing herself back to meet me by shoving her ass back, and forth, riding her pussy over my dick.

An bending over her back so I can get closer to her ear, goading her with, "So much for the fighting, and cursing me, huh Parker?"

Where its pulling out of her so I can pull her panties the rest of the way off, only to have then get tangled up around one of her high heels. But what's funny, that while I've been doing that, she's hasn't once tried to get away.

Then using my knees to nudge her legs apart, where I move up to enter her roughly once again to pick up where I left off.

Where the thought of fucking her brains out takes over my better sense as I bang back, and forth into her, to the sound of flesh slapping against soft flesh. But as hard as I go at her, she's kept up with me with shoving that beautiful ass back to meet my every thrust into her.

But only until its her fingers digging into the sofa cushion, her hips twisting in my hands as her head comes up in an orgasmic cry, and with the feel of her pussy pulsing around my dick sends me over the edge, pumping my seaman deep into her belly -- my body shivering with my own orgasm keeps my hands squeezing her hips -- holding her ass back tight against my belly as my final spurts go shooting into her womb.

My God, how the woman drains me!

Her cries, screams, the cursing me that was filling the room before, where now it's so quiet I can hear the blood rushing in my ears.

But with me laying heavily on her back it's pressing her down into the sofa cushion. So thinking I should lift my weight off her, but as I start to back away its to her, "Bobby, don't pull out yet!" She says..

But its to late. As her copious creamy pussy juices along with my seaman have made her to slippery for my slowly deflating dick to stay inside her. An when it slips out of her pussy it's with her, "Oh Shit!" She curses. "I asked you not to leave me!" She says.

But I'm already sitting back on my heels where I can see why she wanted me to stay in her. Because there, leaking out of her pussy, is the combination of her juices, and my seaman dripping onto her sisters white carpet. Then smacking her ass sharply, "Sorry lady; it's to late!"

With that, its her sitting up, where she leans back against me. An wrapping her up in my arms, she turns her head to meet my kiss.

Where its taking her with as I roll onto the floor, as we lay there for long minutes of long kisses. When suddenly its her, "I do hate you -- I want you to know that." She tells me.

But I'm thinking, how much I Love Her!

"Why do you hate me Catherine? "My asking her.

"Because I hate the way you've made me feel. An the way you've screwed up my life, turning everything in it up side down, and inside out." She admits.

Which reminds me I said as much this morning.

"Which has me so damn confused, unsure, angry, even afraid because I've never felt like this." She says.

"Bobby...," she goes on. "I've pretty much always been in control, sure of myself, and what I've wanted. But since I met you, I'm not sure of anything any more."

Yeah, me to -- only silently to myself.

"Okay Catherine, that's understandable. Because I seem to have that affect on women." Teasing her.

"WHAT!" Sharply comes back. "Why you arrogant bastard! You can go to hell too!" Her cursing me again.

Where my laughing only antagonizes her even more.

Which gets her climbing all over me as we roll around on the floor where I have her laughing, giggling, and squealing from my tickling her ribs, or pinching her brown berry tipped nipples, or forcing my hand up between her legs grabbing a hand full of her very..., very wet creamy pussy, or hand fulls of her beautiful ass.

Until it's "Bobby, Bobby, please stop!" She ask, out of breath. "You are so driving me crazy." she says. "So maybe that's another reason why I hate you."

"You know Catherine, with all those conflicting emotions, you just might be going through early menopause. You think?" A dig at her.

At hearing that, her mouth drops open, her eyes wide staring daggers at me to a, "FUCK YOU TOO!" She'll say that a lot, yet to come.

Where I can't contain it as I start laughing all over again.

But that deadly look on her face has already turned to laughter and her, "Damn you Swaggart! You are really are driving me crazy!"

"Yeah, Catherine, I have that affect on women too!" Another dig at her

But instead of getting cursed at this time, she nods her head slightly, maybe acknowledging, that in her case -- it's true.

"Now I have to clean up this mess you made on my sisters carpet." Chiding me as she's trying to get up.

"Mess I made? -- Catherine? -- You're blaming me?" "Some of that is yours too you know." Right back at her.