Catherine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But just as soon as she recovers from that one, it's right back to taking my dick in her mouth, where her hands had never lost their grip on it. But right now she's popping the head of my cock in and out of her mouth like she's sucking a lolly pop.

Damn! She's just to good to be true, swirling in my head -- curling my toes.

Now she's bobbing of her head up and down, at the same time sliding her saliva lubricated hands up and down my shaft, is taking all my will power, and effort to hold off my orgasm.

So moving my head away just enough to get two of my fingers in her pussy. Where it's the vibrating of something she must be trying to say -- while she's holding my dick in her mouth. To my thought, you shouldn't be talking with your mouth full Catherine.

But what really gets her now, is my very wet middle finger putting pressure on her clenching brown rose bud. Brings her head up off my dick with her, "NO! NO! NO!" Swiveling her hips from side to side trying to avoid what she's not going to keep me from doing. As my wet finger tip breaks into that clenching butt hole, to an even louder, "NO!" As she struggles to get away form that probing finger tip in her ass.

Then using my strength to sit up, leaving her legs split around my arms, my elbows keeping her legs apart, she helpless with trying to get away.

An holding her upside down like this, where the only thing she can do, except for the flailing, and kicking of her legs in the air, is to curse my parentage over and over. An like last night, with my mouth clamped onto her -- trying to suck her pussy down my throat.

"DAMN YOU!" Bouncing off the bedroom walls, now with her hands gripping my thighs trying push herself up, which only keeps her pussy tight against my mouth even tighter.

So shifting from, trying to swallow her pussy, to clamping my lips onto her, "girlie dick clit," an sucking on it like before tight away weakens her arm strength -- leaving her face down between my legs, where her futile struggle continues at trying to get away me.

But it's no way! I'm just to strong for her. Leaving her with no other option except to struggle, and squirm in my arms, an cursing me to the walls at her indignation and frustration.

Now falling backwards onto the bed, gets her back to where she was when we started this contest. Where she grabs my dick, and stuffs it into her mouth, furiously bobbing her head up and down sucking on it like a mad woman, trying to take revenge on what I just did to her.

Where this vision of her doing her husband Jon that I'd pictured in my mind when she was telling me about doing him orally. But with him, was she the one sitting on the edge of their bed with his dick in her mouth after she masturbated for him, that flashes in my mind.

But now like this morning with my, Jon Parker, "if you could only see your beautiful wife now!" Then, cursing my self for thinking it -- but now wishing it!

Because in my case too, I wondered if the guy had the same thought about me. But maybe -- only because of our long friendship and shared experiences, I don't even think it would have entered his mind -- he, just wanted to fuck Sally's brains out!

But now it's Catherine suddenly stopping what she's been so determined to do, and turning herself enough to look back at me, "Why did you stop?" She ask. "I was just hitting my stride." she laughs. Breaking into my thought of this morning.

"What, you think this is a marathon, Catherine?" Laughing, raising my head just enough to see past the globes of her beautiful ass cheeks

"Do you think you need a break?" She tauts, coming right back, still stroking my wet dick in her hands, then wiggling her ass, gets her butt hole just inches from my nose.

That shifting her hips again, pushes her pussy into my face, where the sent of her sex had kept my dick throbbing in her hands. But its her beautiful, talented mouth that's going to get the best of me. But, surrender is not an option in this battle -- not yet anyway..

Now holding her right where she is, it's back to working my tongue between those coral pink labia, stuffing it into her pussy to the feel of a squeal in her throat vibrating my dick.

Then its back to toying with her, "girlie dick clit," licking over it, flicking it rapidly under the tip of my tongue, or pulling at with my lips, squeezing it between them, generating more squeals, and cries vibrating the head of my dick in her mouth.

When all of sudden, it's a real hard vibration in her throat.

Its the cry I hear as her mouth comes off me -- her body vibrating with her orgasm -- again, her legs kicking, and shaking -- she just lost the battle; again.

Gripping my thighs, she tries to push herself up, only to have her arms give out on her, dropping her back down to a muffled, "Damn..., you..., Swaggart!"

Swaggart by two, wins! Parker surrenders?

Now I'm just loving the feel of her on top of me like she is -- my hands smoothing over the sweet globes of her butt cheeks -- spreading them apart with my thumbs, looking right at her tight brown butt hole. Where I saw the pulsing of that place between her pussy. That, "O," must have been a really good one, from the way it rapidly pulsed, along with her butt hole clenching in time with it -- I should have kept my finger in it.

"Bobby, let me go."I think she's saying? It's her muffled words from somewhere between my legs,

"Catherine, I'm not holding you! Telling to her. "You can move when ever you want."

Her head coming up, "Oh...," she says. Where she can feel my laughing at her. "It was that good, huh, Catherine?" Teasing her now.

"Go to hell!" I hear, as she's moving around, ending up back on top of me, this time, with her face just inches from mine.

"Catherine, I've been there several times, I told you. But if this is it, I'm one damn lucking man to have a devil like you fighting me."

"Thank you!" she says. Her head lowered with her mouth just barely touching mine, feeling her words as she was saying them.

"Your very welcome!" Saying back to those soft lips touching mine. Where it quickly turns into a hard demanding kiss!

Where it's minutes with the feel of her warmth and her weight on top me to soon broken with, "Bobby, now it's my turn." Lifting her head. "I didn't get to finish what I wanted to do to you!" She says.

"What Catherine, I won, you lost, you came first!" Holding her to me a little tighter. "I really don't need a reward."

"Yes. But only because you cheated Swaggart." She accuses me.

"Now how would I have cheated..., Parker?"

"Your bigger and stronger than I am!" she says, "So I couldn't really do my best work on you. Plus you stuck your finger in my butt, which distracted me. I wasn't expecting that at all; you bastard!" Her cursing me again.

"That, "best work," -- "finger in her butt," gets me laughing out loud to her, "Stop laughing, it's not funny, that wasn't fair!" Brings on her laughter too, realizing how absurd that sounded.

"Your too much girl!" Squeezing her into me. "You're just so much fun Catherine, and so damn beautiful, it's no wonder I can't help..." Shutting off what I was about to say out loud.

"And you're a hell of a lot of fun too Swaggart! She says. "But, fun or not, you cheated!" Her accusation again.

"Alright Catherine, best out of two falls now? I know for sure you'll lose that to my secret ancient Oriental trick of...,"

"What secret ancient Oriental trick Swaggart?" She interrupts. "I think your blowing smoke, if you ask me?" She says after some thought.

Smart mouth beautiful bitch; I love it! Which has me laughing into her face.

"The trick Catherine, is sticking my middle finger all the way up your ass till my palm is flat against your butt cheek..., Parker!" Telling her. "You only felt the tip of it this time, and it had you squealing around my dick -- right?"

"Fuck You!" she says. Laughing back in my face, followed with kiss.

"Or perhaps..., something..., longer, thicker in there... Parker? That would really have you squealing..., wouldn't it?"

"Hmm?" Her thinking. "Well..., it wouldn't be the first time..., but with you? I..., don't know..., you're a pretty big boy!" Her smiling in my face. "But..., I might give it a try, but not to night." She says.

"Your too much girl!" Laughing at her again, Now my hand behind her head pulling it down, kissing the breath out of her!

"Bobby." her breaking the kiss. "Now, listen to me okay?" Her sounding serious.

"Sure Catherine, what ever you say."

"It's not what I say Bobby!" she comes back with. "It's what I want you to do." She says. "An that is, I want you to prop some those pillows under your head, and lay back, and let me..., do you! And, I promise it won't hurt you a bit. Now, please do as I ask?"

"How could I ever resist a request like that Catherine!" Kissing her one more time before she rolls off me.

Now it's reaching behind me, grabbing two pillows and stuff them behind my head, knowing what she going to to do, I think my toes are already curling in anticipation.

Where she's already moving my legs apart, as she gets on her knees between them.

Oh My God, this is going to be good -- only this time, she's going to kill me for sure, and I'll love every minute of her doing it! My thought as she settles in.

Where she already has her hands around my dick, shaking it, wig-wagging it back and forth to her, "You've got a really nice dick Swaggart! Its beautiful, almost like it was sculpted to just the right length, and girth, making it just right for me; long, thick, where it fills me right up tight!" She's saying.

"But the best part of your dick..., I guess, and I really shouldn't tell you this...," She's saying, stroking my dick some more, then pops the head of my dick into her mouth. Snapping my head up to see her holding me in her mouth, with those beautiful eyes looking back at me -- as her fingers slide up down the shaft.

"Is...," As she pops the head out of her mouth, "The handsome guy it's attached too." Sucking the head back into her beautiful mouth again, this time, taking even more of me till she has to stop because she can't breath -- I'm so far down her throat. Snapping my head back off the pillow once again.

Where, OH, MY, GOD, -- how does she do that? But it's what she does next!

Dribbling saliva over the head of my cock, and down the shaft when she comes up, her hands following her mouth releasing me. An using that wetness, slides both hands up and down the shaft of my dick, masturbating me, dribbling more of her saliva as she works those tight hands up and down, while looking back to see my tortured face peering back at her.

"What's the matter Swaggert? Something got a hold of you?" She teases, a gleam in those beautiful eyes.

"Catherine...,"

"Shut up Swaggert!" she says. I'm in charge now! And I have some questions for you now." she says.

"What questions Catherine?" Asking, without raising my head from the pillow.

But if I had, I would have seen one of her hands gripping me just below my cock head, as she was dribbling more of her saliva over it.

"I want to know?" She's asking. "While you masturbated as you were, "perving," on Nancy and me? Or..., did you jerk off after the call dropped?" Where the head of my cock is back in her mouth, holding it tight, her lips squeezing it, as her head bobs up and down like she's nodding yes, over and over.

"Well did you?" The torturing my cock stopping just long enough for her to ask that.

"Catherine." Carried on the heavy breath leaving my lungs.

"Did you use one hand or two?" She comes back up asking.

"WHAT?" My head coming up off the pillow getting an eye full of her head moving up and down, with my dick held tight in her mouth. An breaking just long enough from this exquisite blow job, "Did you use two hands while you were doing it? You could easily fit both of your hands around your dick." she says.

Where it's back to teasing the head of my dick with her tongue wiping over it like she's licking an ice cream cone.

"Only one." Struggling to get that much out. "The other hand was holding my phone to my ear Catherine." telling her.

"Right hand or left hand?" Her asking, just long enough for her to stop licking my cock head.

"I'm right handed Catherine." Laughing with my head pressing back into the pillow to the feel of her almost swallowing my dick. GOD HOW DOES SHE DO THAT? Screaming in my head again.

Coming up, with just a little clearing of her throat. Where its back with both of her hands sliding up and down my shaft, her mouth holding me tight as she follows their sliding up and down -- has my knees squeezing against her shoulders, fighting to hold off what she working so hard to get out of me. OH..., MY God! She's incredible, a natural if there ever was one!

Suddenly stopping with her, "Lift your legs!" she says. "So I can get between your legs better." More a command then a request.

"What?" My come back.

"I said lift your legs up!" She says again -- now with her hands trying to do it. "What for?" I ask. "Because I want you to, that's why!" She says.

Then the feel of her hands lifting them up, and pushing them back to the point my feet are now flat on the bed.

"Now keep them like that!" she orders

She'd make a good drill Sargent!

That thought broken as she takes hold of my dick again, lowering her head down, taking me back into her mouth, where she's sucking, and masturbating me, to a rhythm, that if she doesn't stop, I'm going to lose it, and soon! Where any self control I thought I had left is going all to hell.

When all of a sudden the crises is here, butt cheeks clenching with the intensity of my orgasm, driving spurts of seaman into her mouth, down her throat, -- working to keep up with the volume. GOOD GOD! My soul just left my body, where now it lives in hers -- she really has taken it from me this time!

Chest and stomach heaving like I just ran the course, my legs dropping back on the mattress. Then the weight of her moving up to lay on top of me. An forcing her tongue into my mouth with the salty taste of me on it, where I'm trying to force mine back into hers -- to more of that salty taste of me in there.

Admitting not the first time I've tasted salty -- it's not the first time I've tasted seaman..., Alex's in Sally's pussy, where I was thinking at the time, this was the most kinky thing I would ever do. Only to reverse myself at another time and place! That part, how will I ever explain that to her? The rush of air out of my mouth as we break the kiss.

"I like the taste of you." She says. Swallowing a couple of times -- like she's tasting it again, wiping her fingers over her lips. "You're Good" She says. " It took some hard work getting you off, but I loved doing it!" She's telling me.

Which has me wrapping her tighter in my arms, kissing her so hard she squeaks -- an oh how I love hearing that sound!

Her head laying on my shoulder now, a soft kiss to my ear forcing me into saying, "You took it this time Catherine. It's in your belly -- more than what you forced me to give in my orgasm." Symbolic, but still the same.

An she knows, she knows, it's my soul!

Because what she does now, is crushing her mouth to mine, so hard, it hurts both of us. I can't think of a time I've been kissed like this, it's real, it's genuine, it's honest feeling -- yeah, she hates the way I make her feel?

"What was that for Catherine?" breaking the kiss. "Something about hating me; maybe?"

"Go to hell!" I get in return.

But at this moment it's taking all of my self control again to keep from saying what I so desperately want to say out loud to her. Instead, lightly touching my lips to her ear, letting the movements of my lips pass it silently into it.

But later that night it will be her moving in my arms, her warm breath in my ear waking me from that beautiful post orgasmic sleep. But before I can even open my eyes I hear the whispering, so soft, and low, maybe inaudible if her mouth wasn't pressed to my ear -- and it's not my imagination, or part of a dream that I hear, "I think I'm In love with you Bob Swaggart." I know what I hear!

Trying not to let on I'm awake, because I don't want her to know what I think I heard to complicate her life any more than it all ready is. I meant it when I told her, all I want is her in my life, in what ever way she chooses it to be. Or for her to change for me. Because she..., will make up her mind; like she already said, for both of us.

But now I hear, "I know you're awake Swaggart."

Looking into her beautiful face just inches from mine as I open my eyes, "If you weren't making so much noise, Catherine, I'd still be asleep!"

"Go to hell Swaggart!" She says, never meaning it ever!

"Maybe some day Catherine, but not tonight with you here."

"We have to talk." she says. Kissing me again,

"Why do you keep saying that Catherine?" my asking. "I thought we did a lot of that back there in the kitchen." Replying.

"Yes." she says. "But this is serious. I was only playing with you then."

"Oh?" my asking. "So I guess everything you were telling me was just made up?" My question to her.

"OH, No Bob!" she says. "Everything I told you was true! But..., I was playing with you. Only because I love playing like that. Talking about things like that gets me very horny. And it turned you on too; didn't it?" She ask, already knowing it.

"Catherine, I would be lying if I said it didn't. But honestly, as I said, it was more surprise at hearing, YOU, talking like that."

"In that case." She says. "I have lots of stories to tell..., if you're interested in hearing them. Like girlfriends and..., friends." Is she teasing me?

"Oh yes Catherine!" saying back to her. "I would be very interested in hearing them. But Catherine, what I want to know first is, just, you! From the time you said, "Hello Bob, My name is Catherine." Anything before that, yes, well, maybe, I'm really not to sure. Curious Catherine, yes! But it's not important. I have a history...,"

And do I have a history!

"You have a history. We've already talked some about that. But these last two nights Catherine, have been one of the most incredible experiences of my life. And I would love to have...,"

I started to say, "A life time of it with you."

But keeping those words to myself instead it's going on with, "Many, many more, if you'll let me?"

" Swaggart, that's what I want to talk about. We need to work out how we're going to do that." she says.

"Okay Catherine, lets see...," Pausing to think. "You have some function this Saturday night. I'm leaving right after class for Virginia this Friday to see my daughter who's in a school play Saturday evening -- where I'll be back Sunday evening."

"Then school down here all next week, plus my class Wednesday night." An going on with. "The following weekend is a Reserve weekend, where our outfit will be leaving early Friday afternoon for up state New York, and we won't be back until late that Sunday night." An going on with,

"You already said you'll be in D.C. most of next week too. Plus, I think you said, you have something special with your friends that same weekend I'll be in New York." My finishing.

"Yes..., all of that sounds about right." She says.

"Funny Catherine, all of that hasn't happened yet, an I already miss you, and it's not even Friday morning yet. So Catherine, with that said, have you made up your mind about staying with me the next few days?" Asking, hoping she will!

"Bobby..., almost. I'm still thinking about that. It's just..., it's not..., I"m not sure how to make it work."

"I understand Catherine." telling her. "I don't want you telling someone a story that would make you uncomfortable in any way doing it. But know this, my home will always be open for you. And, you will call me -- right? Knowing she will.