Catherine Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You shit! I've told you, call me anytime. Except maybe this weekend, where I'll call you when I can." her coming back.

"Well, I wouldn't want to interrupt any workouts again. Just in case Jon needs something worked out."

"Bobby please don't say it like that, I do care for him." Sounding almost like she's scolding me.

"Your right Catherine, I'm sorry." Apologizing again for saying something so damn stupid.

"That was so wrong in so many ways Catherine. Including my thoughts this morning with you in the shower."

"What thoughts are you talking about?" Her asking.

They were wrong thoughts Catherine, very wrong thoughts!

"Do I need to guess what they were?" She ask. "Oh!" she says now. "Were you thinking, or more like imagining something I told you about what I do with...," She ask.

"Yes Catherine. It just..., it was there; I'm sorry."

"Okay. So it turned you on imagining me doing Jon?" Pressing me.

"I guess..., no..., yes it did. But more like something that..., happened in my life some years ago, where I was let down by a friend."

"Like you listening to me and Nancy?" her asking.

"No Catherine! This was something already in the works. It was something I knew would happen sooner or later. Almost, but not quite like hearing you and your friend Nancy. More the look on the faces who couldn't look directly at me."

Now trying to keep the vision away again.

"Sounds mysterious Swaggart!" Her saying now.

"No, Catherine, not mysterious." Avoiding it.

"Okay." she says. "If you're not going to tell me, I guess you better kiss me." She says.

"Maybe the next time I'm with someone..., maybe I'll leave my phone close by so you can ease drop on another of my workouts." her teasing. " And maybe it won't be just two of us working out." Almost a wink along with it.

"Okay..., but if I hear a man's voice should I hang up Catherine?" My thinking, "HIM?"

"I'll leave that up to you." she says. "Especially if you call that weekend."

"Well, that may be interesting to hear too."

Maybe more interesting that just, Nancy and her? My thought.

"It always is! She says. "But, I haven't completely made up my mind about that weekend yet." She goes on

"I told you Catherine..."

"Shut up Swaggart and kiss me. And don't stop until I tell you to!" I love how she says that.

"What, ever, you, say, Catherine, is fine with me!"

But just as my lips are touching her mouth, an instead of it being a kiss it's, "I think that's your phone Catherine."

"Shit!" she says. Her body, laying almost on top of me going limp. Then rolling off me to the edge of the bed, my words following her, "It's not me this time Catherine."

A confused look from Catherin! It's was my referring to interrupting your workout. Is followed with an understanding smile as she leans back with a tap on my cheek before she's off the bed retrieving the offending phone ringing in her purse.

"Why is he...," She's saying out loud, at the same time silencing the ringing phone with, "Hi You!"

No..., No, I was already awake. Followed a few seconds later. "So where are you..., You are? -- How long have you been back? --" An right after her saying that she leaves the bedroom, listening to whoever was calling with saying something back to her.

But she hasn't gone far because I can hear her like she's standing just outside the door. Which makes me think it's Jon, who's back home unexpectedly, but that's instantly put to rest when she ask, "Okay, then where are you staying?"

If it was Jon, who most likely would be at home. But when its her, "No, I'm staying at my sisters, there was some bad whether here when I got back early from a long business trip, so I've been staying here for the last two nights." She telling that someone.

Then again a long silence, except for some, short replies, to what ever this someone on the other end of the call is saying until it's Catherine's, " Thank you, I'd like to see you too, and dinner would be nice. -- No, I can't this weekend because I have a function to go to Saturday night, and a family birthday party Sunday. -- Sorry I can't then either. Why? I'll be in D.C. on business, most of the week too. But if it goes as I hope it will, I could be back as soon as Thursday. The following weekend? Ah..., I may have plans for that, but I haven't made up my mind for sure about them either. -- Yeah, I lead a pretty hectic life, but still manage to see some friends when I can. -- Them..., We have a ..., We've talked about getting together that weekend. But..., that's still..., kind of up in the air those plans I just mentioned -- No we haven't. -- Yes. it's been awhile too."

After hearing all that, and where ever she was outside the bedroom, she's not there now, because I haven't heard another thing from her. So what ever they were talking about, it was done so it wouldn't be overheard.

So getting up to take a pee, than back in front of the vanity washing my hands and face with the thought, "Why is he?" Meaning unexpected. That, "He," tickling my curiosity more than it should.

Returning to the bedroom to see her putting the phone back into her purse, with my casually asking, "Is everything alright Catherine?" Has her coming up to me, "Yes, every thing's fine..., just..., just another friend unexpectedly back in town." she says.

"Okay. But in my case Catherine, unexpected phone calls late at night have usually been a heads up for something worst. So for you, I'm glad it was just a friend who couldn't sleep."

It's just my way of playing with asking it that way.

Where it's that look in her eyes, and the smile just before she steps into me, "I think you were just about to kiss me before we were interrupted" she says. "So why don't you finish doing that, then I'll go pee, and meet YOU," with her tap on my nose, "Back in that bed, where..., maybe I'll let you get some sleep this time!" teasing me again.

Wrapping her up in my arms, smashing my mouth onto hers, that squeal from deep in her throat thrilling me from toe nails to the hairs on my head! Then, letting go of her, only to follow her with my eyes as she disappears into the bathroom, with the door left open.

An waiting for her to return where I've been rearranging that pile of sheets, blankets, and pillows back into something we could sleep under. An with the lights going out in the bathroom, she's right back under them, and right back to where she was laying almost on top of me, picking up with the kiss I gave her before.

When its her breaking the kiss, "About what you were telling me of your imagining me doing with Jon." She says.

"Catherine...,"

"Bobby wait." she interrupts. "If your about to apologize again; stop! It's okay..., really! I can understand..., no big thing..., okay?" she says.

"Yeah..., I guess, and thank you Catherine!"

"In that case...," She says now. "About you hearing Nancy, and me."

"Catherine, I said I was...,"

"Yes you did." she interrupts again. "An I've told, and teased you about it too, and, it's alright. But what I haven't told you..., is that I also told Nancy about it." She drops on me.

"OH, Good, God, No Catherine..., you didn't?" My surprise at that.

"Yes I did!" she says "But it's what happened after I told her that's even better!" She hints.

"Damn Catherine, I hope I never run into that women!"

"Well I wouldn't expect that to happen." she says. "But..., she may get up this way sometime for a meeting or some other reason..., like me inviting her."

"Shit Catherine, I hope you'll tell me ahead of time if that happens, so I can be in Afghanistan or some other black hole in the world." Not really meaning it, I hope!

"Bobby stop. She was okay about it. In fact..., I guess I shouldn't tell you this either but...," her stopping.

"Now what Catherine?" my waiting.

"You remember, I told you she and I were..., working out, after we got back to the hotel from our tour around town, San Antoino." She says.

"Certainly I remember, Catherine."

"Bob..., Nancy wanted me to call you..., because..., she thought, it would be hot having you listening in while she and I were doing each other again. I called her a slut, but she was serious!"

"Really?" "Holy shit..., Catherine! So why didn't you?" Now the real pervert in me coming out.

"I'm not sure." she says. Maybe because I didn't know you that well then, and what you might think about me. And possibly what you thought about what I did with you on the train -- I told you I don't go around doing things like that. So you might have thought I lied to you about it. But.., what would you have thought if..., I did call so you could hear Nancy and me?" She's asking me.

"Interesting question Catherine." Thinking now.

"I'm not sure what I would have thought..., then. But I'll tell you this now..., if you, and Nancy ever get together again to work out..., please call! Or better yet, how about a video call instead? That way I could masturbate watching you two, and you two could watch me getting off to it." Then laughing at it.

"OH God, You are such a pig..., not to mention such a pervert too, Swaggart!" Which has both of us laughing.

"Yeah Catherine, I might be, but watching you with another woman would be the the high light of a lifetime! The only thing better would be me..., right there. But that's already happened; hasn't it?" My asking before thinking.

"What has?" Her come back.

"Another man there watching you with another woman."

She had already told me that, "HIM," that first night at, what was then, her new girl friends house.

Silence, no answer, no smart come back, or worse..., Have I crossed the line again.

When at last, and surprisingly it's, "Yes it has..., and so many times it's hard to remember when it wasn't!" she admits.

"Shit, I'm sorry again..., I stumbled across it again..., didn't I Catherine?

"No Bobby you didn't stumble. And I understand your curiosity about..., them. Like I said before, I will tell you what I want you to know, when I want." she says. "An I promise I won't bite your head off like I did this morning -- just be sensitive about what you ask." She says

"I completely understand that Catherine! I don't want another mornings like I went through over you." My hopeful wish.

"Bobby, no you don't! What I, and these people have is most likely way more than you could imagine. It's not just a sexual relationship, it's a friendship built on trust, and respect." She explains. "Bobby, I was so surprised at how the two of them were so free about sharing, no jealousy, even about him seeing me alone. I trust them to keep my relationship with them within a tight circle of close friends. Where they, and what we do together have become a very big part of my life for a long while now."

"An I'll confess this again Bob Swaggart. I have some very strong feeling for you! An like I've already said, I don't understand it, but it's there. An Bobby I know how you feel about me, and I'll cherish your feeling about it!"

"An now, so there's no misunderstanding about what I've been telling you." She goes on. "So what I'm about to tell you is..., I will do what I want to do, with..., the people I want to do it with. So the big question is..., can you respect that? An still feel the way you do about me?" She ask. "Also, something else I will tell you too."

All of that was certainly right out there for me to chew on. An now, after what I was beginning to think, maybe she's said to much it comes out, "Bobby, there is someone they introduced me to -- that phone call I just had. It's a man, a very nice guy. Who, I've been out to dinner with a couple of times. Thats why that phone call Bob."

As she goes on. "He wanted to see me again. An..., I would like to see him too. But my schedule, and family obligations, the ones I told you about, I had to put him off. But I know he will call again, he's very persistent, because he too, likes me a lot. Okay? I just wanted you to know..., no secrets, no lies from me about the people I see." Its her telling me like it is.

Where shes' been laying almost completely on top of me, her face just inches from mine while she was telling me all of that. And now, I guess, she's waiting for me to come back with something -- and I don't know what to hell to say!

An once again, it's how open, honest, and now, how forthright she's been with telling me things about herself, and, that relationship with those people and how very much that relationship has meant to her. She's basically asking, no, she's telling me, that as much as she cares for me, she may, or will see them for the reason she's been seeing them, and asking how I would feel about it. Plus letting me in about this other guy shes' seen too.

Where again I have to remind myself, I have no claim on her -- even though I want her so damn much my whole body aches, and all the time now. So what do I say? How would I feel if she had been with, "HIM," then came to see me? Would she even tell me? And who's this other guy she's just told me about now too?

My instincts, or common sense says, cut and run Swaggart! Save yourself like you did when you left her sitting in her car. Expecting her to say what you thought she was going to say. Damn how I ached then!

Where all this time she laying here, looking at me, waiting for something to come back from me. Only to move so she can lay her head on my shoulder, where I can still feel her eyes on me -- it's her still waiting on me.

When it's, "Go to sleep Swaggart!" She's telling me.

"I can't Catherine!"

"Yes you can!" She says right back.

"Okay, Catherine, how would you know that?" right back at her.

"Because Swaggart, I'm not going to kick you out of here, and especially out of my life -- I want you in it to much!" She says.

Did she really say that? Taking me by surprise, trying to wrap my head around what she just said, leaving me at a complete loss for words.

But then its my arm pulling her back on top of me, where her pretty mouth meets mine in a very long kiss broken with, "Catherine, you will tell me everything in minute detail what you did after you've been with them?"

Just joking -- I think?

But with this woman I'm learning, is that, anything is a possibility. But again Swaggart, what if she does, her taking it seriously, and it happens?

"WHAT!" Shes says, like shock and awe.

"I said Catherine..., you have to tell me all the details of what you...," Tapping her on the nose, "Did with them after you come back from being with them -- even if you have to call me on the phone to tell me!" Poking fun at her now.

Her mouth wide open in sudden surprise now, her eyes searching my face trying to figure out if I'm serious, or out of my mind.

"Did I say you were a pig Swaggart?" She says. "If I didn't.., let me say it now..., Swaggart, YOU..., are such a pig!" Smashing her mouth back onto mine.

Then her sliding off of me, leaving her arm across my chest, her head on my shoulder, her left leg over me, the warmth of her body easing my anxiety, where its her, "Go to sleep Swaggart!" She says.

"But Catherine I want to...,"

"I said, go to sleep!" More of a demand. "And turn out the light too!" She says, sounding like a mother saying it to a child.

Stretching my right arm out where I can just barely touch the lamp three times, turning it off.

"Thank you." She says. Snuggling in closer to me, her hand affectionately strokes over my chest, "We'll talk about things like that another time." She tells me..

What? To myself..., is she serious? Again, questioning what I heard.

Good God, what have I lucked into? A repeat of my thought from yesterday.

An now I want to cover her from head to toe with kisses, but I can't -- because it's her breathing softly as she sleeps curled up next to me, that stops me from disturbing this beautiful creature that's ruining my life.