Catherine Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bob," she says "I began to wondered about Jon starting around..., two, three years into our marriage; his lack of real passion when it came to sex with me." She says.

"And you, Swaggart you, Richard and Sandy, are the only other people I've related to how much of that activity has been; except for those weeks of our trip in Las Vegas and Jon's seemingly renewed interest in me. Or maybe after he discovered what I carelessly left where he found it." She says.

"But the truth be," she says, "it didn't matter because I always had my girlfriends. So in reality, I was into the same thing as Jon; mine being women. It was after Jon introduced me to Diego that I would discover how much he was going to school me." She's telling me.

"School, Catherine?"

How much was that has me wondering...,"

"I've told you I would see him at other places and times, and not just that time at his new home in Rhode Island." She replies.

But my thoughts linger on her being schooled in the lessons of, what, where, when, and how's?

"Didn't I tell you it was, sometimes in his locked dressing rooms before the concert. And, or in his hotel rooms after the concert. Oh, did I also tell you; Jon was along at some of those concert venues." She's telling me. "Jon's sometimes awkward question of; where have you been? But I'm sure he had to know; it was Jon who introduced me to Diego!" She follows.

"Are you going to stay with Jon? Asking her; but my mind is back with her schooling.

"Bobby, I've always been honest with you, and that's why you know more about me than most of my other male friends. And to be completely honest, I like the things this life with Jon has given me. I like the lifestyle we have, the travel, and the people his family introduced me to. But more, it's Jon the man! He has a brilliant mind with a wonderful gift for design and function, and the things he's done with it. And me, growing up a military brat, I would never, ever know a life like that." She says.

Then laying her arms on the table looking directly at me saying, "If not for Jon I would never have met you. Because it was through Jon's family I met the Vice president of IIG. And with that, having the job I have and love. And because I had... to be in my office that very day of that ice storm too." She says.

Sitting back looking across the table at her thinking, does she have any idea of what's going on in my mind? Is she thinking the same things? But what is it we do about it, today, tomorrow?

"What kind of arrangement are you and Jon going to have now?" Asking her.

"Jon told me I was free for anything I wanted to do or see anyone I wanted to see. I knew what his thinking was --- an affair." She says. "The only thing he asked was, ''If I do, please keep it as discreet as possible. And please don't embarrass him or humiliate him with it." He followed.

"But then he went on and said he'll move out of our bedroom and into one of the large guest rooms."

"That's when I told Jon, he really didn't have to do that; his dressing room and bath room would still be right next to mine anyway." I was telling him.

"It's where he tells me, thank you, but maybe better if I sleep in one of the other rooms," he said. But then I asked, "What about Maria, with you sleeping in one of the guest rooms; she's sure to ask why? And that's when I told him, stay in our bedroom, sleep in our bed; you're big and warm and most of the time you're out of town anyway."

"Which had him laughing is where I could see his whole body relax and right back with that big smile of his. I wanted to kiss him but the table was too much in the way. Bob, I care very much for Jon so, if he gets the urge, I won't deny it." She tells me.

"Then Jon asked if I would still accompany him on those business trips and social functions of the kind a married man could be expected to bring his wife?"

"Bobby, I wanted to laugh because, if Jon only knew what I had been doing on some of those business trips with some of the wives of his business associates. And, what I was doing on my own business trips --- I'll go ahead and say it like it is; fucking with my closest friends, who you know about too. Also on that very trip to Las Vegas two new friends too." She says.

That has me staring back at her wondering who and what it was in and about Las Vegas.

"Bobby," she says, pulling me back "I needed to tell you all that before I go on, because there's more. And this is where I'm going to tell you how I was trying to get you, not just out of my mind but out of my life!" She says, "So... after hearing what I just told you about Jon and I. Because what I would tell you next; you may not want to be us." She says.

"What do you mean by us, Catherine?"

"Bobby, everything with my male friends stayed the same over the time we haven't seen each other. Richard and Sandy, Richard alone, James too, when I've been in DC, and of course what I just told you about Neil," she reminds me. "Plus, I'll let you know now, there was a man I met there in Las Vegas," she tells me this now.

"And what it was about him, I thought I would never do something like that. And, that I would tell you, if I ever ran into you again, that it would be you... who would want to stay away from me, forever." Bluntly comes across the table from her.

And I don't have a smart ass come back to what she just said; except, go on, Catherine." Telling her.

"Bobby, what happened in Vegas to Sarah's phone call about meeting you stayed pretty much the way it always had been before." she says. "My life and the things I would do with those friends have stayed exactly as before. And you're very familiar with what I've told you about that." She's reminding me.

"But that phone call from Sarah was more than her telling me about meeting you. To make it blunt, she was telling me to get my head out of my ass! And that is saying it nicely compared to what she was really telling me. Everyone Bobby, should have a friend like Sarah. It's like you say all the time, "They're to remind you to, "keep your head screwed on straight!" She says.

"So then Catherine, that greeting out in the driveway was..."

"Not the lie I was telling myself the whole time about wanting you out of my life!" She says.

"Yeah!" Looking down at the table.

"That greeting Catherine, was not what I expected," looking back at her. And the reason I took care of it this morning." Telling her.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

Leaving my answer on hold until her sudden change of expression comes with;

"Oh No.., you haven't?" She asked.

"What do you mean, I haven't?" Bouncing it back to her.

"Oh My God Bob you're not... staying...."

Where again she stops.

And with my eyes fixed on hers as I nod my head slowly up and down along with,, "Yes I am."

Catherine, slumping back in her chair, staring across the table at me. Until at last she says, "It was because you thought I.., we were..."

"Yes it was... a major factor in my decision. But Catherine, I had to make a decision anyway as to yay or nay; get out or, three more years."

"Oh my God!" She says, turning away.

"Bobby, her coming back to me, "you have no idea how angry I was at you," she says. "Then I was angry at myself for being angry at you because you were right. I was wrong; I overreacted in the way I did. Then I was angry because I knew I was hurting you, but too damn, stubborn and proud to tell you I was sorry. Then I was angry at myself for being so stupid about not telling you I was sorry."

And this is where she stops because she can see me smiling at the same time turning my head slowly back and forth.

"What!?" She says, before realizing how she's been babbling on.

"I'm a woman, okay!? So I sometimes get emotional." And where she laughs at the same time as I'm doing the same.

"Tell me about your ride yesterday," she suddenly asked.

"Catherine, it's been our yearly salute to Speedy. It was, in this month of the year and close to the date we lost him. Also it's where I earned that scar on my chest," telling her. "And something else too, Catherine. "It was the reaction of other people in the room --- their open appreciation of who we were. It was then I felt what I had to do. There are people who care about such things." Telling her.

Which gets her up and around the table to her, "Move your chair back," she says.

And doing so is when she drops her butt onto my lap with her arms around my shoulders with her, "I need you in my life in more ways than I want to admit," she's telling me. "And I appreciate you too!" She says. It's then she kisses me in a way that tells me again, how much she... does love me. But I also know she won't admit to it; yet.

Sitting here making out like the two very horny adults we are and where she suddenly breaks from it, clearing her throat. "I... was; clearing her throat again... going to fix... breakfast," she says. "I can cook, you know!"

"I never doubt anything you say, Catherine. But if you are, you might want to get your sweet, sexy ass busy and get to it. I'm so hungry I could eat the ass out of that eastbound deer that's just disappeared over the fence; fur and all."

Is when she turns to see where I was looking, but now it's nothing but the fence and leafy browse on the other side.

But then she says, "I hoped you would say you could eat me."

"Now Catherine, that is one thing you've said since I got here that I would love to do to you and right here on top of this table too!" Telling her.

And where my right hand has already been up between her knees with her bunched up skirt exposing lots of leggy Catherine --- due to all her wiggling around on my lap. And the more she wiggled around the more she allowed her skirt to creep up her legs, making it easier for her legs to spread, making it easier for my hand to move aside the crotch of her panties to finger and stroke her creaming pussy and throbbing girly dick.

That along with our tongues fighting at each other's mouths where right now she's forcibly breaking our kiss, "If we keep that up you will never get something to eat that fills your belly." Which I ignore as I continue stroking her girly dick; is what I've referred to her clit. And I absolutely love.., how this woman gets so turned on and so incredibly wet like she is right now.

But it's forcing herself up off my lap, smoothing her skirt as she looks at me with her, "Have I told you lately how much I hate what you do to me!?"

But I know it's all for show as she contemplates what I think is going on in her pretty head.

Then it's clenching fist at her sides, mumbling something I couldn't hear as she stomps away towards the house, to an exaggerated sway of her hips as she makes her way up to the back steps and into the house and where a short time later, I hear the sounds of plates and pans noisily moved around.

As for me, it's trying to relieve the hard-on she gave me by standing up exposing it to the world, hoping the lack of confinement and cooler air would ease the stiffness before trying to stuff it comfortably back into my blue jeans.

Then only a short time later is the smell of bacon frying wafting from the open windows of what must be the kitchen. Plus I think lunch will be a lot more tasty and energetic!

With that, and maybe less than twenty minutes she's back from the house carrying a tray covered by a large cloth napkin. And makes her way down to the table where she sets it down.

"That really smells good!" Telling her.

"Thank you," she tells me. "Have I ever told you I can cook?" She asked.

"No Catherine, at least I don't think you have. But lady, you sure are hot!" As I run the middle finger of my right hand under my nose.

An that's when she picks up her empty coffee cup and acts like she is going to throw it at me; only to begin laughing as she says, "You can take that finger and shove it and it's not going to be in me." Is followed by sticking out her tongue at me.

But now she begins setting everything out; two plates with scrambled eggs, bacon and hash browns. Followed by two glasses of orange juice and another covered plate with rye toast. She knows I like rye toast. Then she pours me and herself more coffee before she sits down and waits for me to begin eating.

Oh yeah, everything looks delicious and smells wonderful. She remembered I like my scrambled eggs with jalapeno pepper jack cheese, and my bacon crisp, and hash browns with a little seasoning.

But now as I dig in; eating like the starving man I am. When it's looking at her. "You're not eating?"

"Is everything all right?" She asked.

And with just a casual shrug of my shoulders, "It's alright."

The words coming out sounding like it's just; you know, just alright, bringing on her look of disappointment.

But it's hard to hold back my laugh at the sour look on her face till she realizes it's only my teasing.

"You bastard! I swear one of these days you're going to tease me one too many times..." is when she starts laughing too.

"Catherine, it's delicious and thank you for doing this for me," telling her. Is when that killer smile of hers makes my heart skip. And the whole time we're eating we've been watching the critters running around chasing each other; squirrels, a covey of quail cautiously came out of the shrubs, soon to run down the yard to disappear into some more shrubbery.

"Thank you Catherine, that was delicious!" Telling her just as I'm setting my fork down on the plate.

"You're very welcome," she replied. "And would you like a warm up of your coffee?" She asks as she picks up the carafe.

"Yes, and thank you!" Replying.

"Catherine...," Asking her as she's pouring the coffee, "Do you know a woman by the name of Evelyn Pierce?"

"Evelyn Pierce; yes why?" She replies.

"It's something about that disastrous Thursday at your gym. Catherine. It was after you left my truck and drove away, is when three women came out of the gym. One split off while the others continued on to where I waited for them to pass so I could leave. Both passed between my truck and the car parked beside me. The first, who smiled as she went by and the same from the second woman too. But it was the second one who stopped, turned back to stand by the truck's driver's side door."

"Okay..." Catherine says.

"Catherine, that's when she introduced herself as Evelyn Pierce. Also where she mentioned some things about what happened in the gym and that she knew you and the Parker family. Also Catherine, she wanted to know if I would have a drink with her sometime. I politely declined, but she also asked me after we talked a bit longer how long had I been, your boyfriend? I didn't commit to an answer. Then a little more conversation about having a drink some other time and this is when she gave me her business card."

"Evelyn, asked you.., to have a drink with her? And about you, being my boyfriend!?" Catherine asks now.

"Yes Catherine, and another thing, she wants to fuck you in the worst way too."

Telling Catherine.

"Evelyn Pierce..." Catherine, turning her head slowly from side to side sitting back in her chair. "Evelyn... she's been trying to get to me since the first time I met her. But, I always find a way or an excuse to gently put her off. But... maybe one day I'll let her seduce me." Catherine's telling me,

"Catherine... Evelyn went on again about me having a drink with her and this is where she gave me her business card --- Evelyn is a massage therapist... did you know that?" Asking her.

"Yes." Is all I get in Catherine's reply.

And with that it's nothing more than her staring past me with whatever she's thinking.

"Catherine, a few weeks after that I was going through some uniform shirts I was taking to the base laundry to have them pressed. And in one of the shirt pockets is when I found that business card Evelyn handed to me. Catherine, I did call Evelyn back about that drink. Mostly because I was curious about what she said about you."

"And..." Catherine's reply.

"The drink was at her house, Catherine." Telling her.

'You were in Evelyn's house... having a drink with her?" Catherine asks, obviously taken back by what I just told her.

"Yes Catherine... It's a very nice house too and that's where we had a nice, two, drink, long conversation. It was a lot about me and some about her. Your name and the Parker's came up too. But all that ended when she suddenly told me she wanted to fuck me."

"WHAT!?" "She said that?! Wanting to fuck you?!" Catherine, obviously a bit taken back at hearing that.

"Yes Catherine." Replying to her question.

"And did you!? Catherine firmly asked.

"Catherine, she is possibly one of the most passionate sexually uninhibited women I've ever had the pleasure of being with. She practically wore me out!" Telling her.

"I.. I don't believe you! You're making it up; you can't have done it! She's... almost...old enough to be your mother!" Catherine tells me.

"Hey..., my mom is still a beautiful woman and my dad is a very happy man!"

"And you Catherine, what you just said about maybe letting her have a go at you; I think you would have met your match with Evelyn. And this too Catherine, I'd pay to watch it!" Telling her.

"You Swaggart, are a real pig!" She calls me. Breaking me up laughing!

"There's more to that then just delightfully fucking Evelyn Pierce." Telling Catherine, as I continue, "Aron, her husband, told me a story, then gave me a proposition that I haven't returned with an answer yet. But he told me, ``There's no timeline on getting back with that." Telling her.

"You met Aaron too?" Catherine asks.

"Yes Catherine, that very night after I got a call from Evelyn asking if I could come right back to the house; which I did, And that's when I met Aaron, along with everything they wanted to ask and talk with me about."

"Catherine, what do you know about Evelyn and Aaron?" Asking her this.

"What Jon has told me is, they're consultants for the Parker's; they gather and compile information. Jon Parker senior, has a reputation as the hard driving business man and scrupulously honest; is his reputation. So, when he enters a business deal or a project with any partners in the project he needs to know they can be trusted to stand by any and all contracts and agreements," She's telling me.

"So with that, the Parker family wants to know the backgrounds of all the parties involved. And that's what Evelyn and Aaron provide. The story I got from Jon is, they've worked for or with several government agencies in the past, and still have contacts within those agencies. Along with various means and sources of their own; so Evelyn herself has hinted to me." Is what Catherine tells me.

"I had the same feeling about that too, Catherine; nothing cloak and dagger, just information gathers, Plus Evelyn, using her hyper-active sexual appetite for both men and women, could get people of interest to let their guard down and tell her things hoping it would impress her enough to get her into bed with them, And where even more things are said that maybe shouldn't be part of their pillow talk." Evelyn was telling me.

"This too Catherine, Evelyn told me, over our drinks, that she had asked about me. And that I had an, "exemplary military background." Her words. "Which, I wasn't happy about her checking up on me. But she explained why. And why I would understand more later during that conversation with both of them," telling her.

"So then Catherine, I'm sure they, or least, Evelyn, may know some about you and your various friends. But, I wouldn't think you need to be to concerned about it. But still Catherine, you might think more about letting Evelyn have some quality time with your gorgeous body and delicious fat pussy with it's magnificent clit; she would certainly worship that I bet! You know, just saying," Telling her.