Catherine Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But still we stand here, squashed together, mouth fucking like mad when suddenly she breaks away, taking my hand, not leading as much as dragging me out of the kitchen, into that great room, where I stood not that long ago admiring her mothers taste with decorating it.

But this time it's to the short flight of stairs, to a landing then up a longer flight of stairs to the second floor where she's pulling me along the walkway with only a long banister railing separating us from the floor below.

And during the climb up the steps I couldn't keep my eyes off her swaying hips and that beautiful ass moving under her skirt. Those round tight globes I can't wait to hold in my hands again as I lick and tease that beautiful slick pussy and suck on her magnificent, "girly dick, until she has to push my head away; I love to make her cum in my mouth.

On reaching the top of the stairs where she turned to lead me down that open air walkway there was an open door into a room that looked to be set up as an office. Then further down the walkway, passed another bedroom on the left; with only a glance into it thinking it must have been her mothers bedroom.

And with Catherine's pulling me on and into another bedroom at the end of the walkway she's been using during her stay here. Is when she suddenly stops to turn around where she's right back into me to a restart of that mouth mauling again.

But now it's like; two people dancing, until the back of my legs meet the side of the bed has me falling backwards onto it pulling her down on top of me; never breaking our kiss the whole time.

Giggling, laughing, rolling back forth, my God how good she feels.

Bobby, Bobby, let me go," she says. breaking out of my arms. Is where she's up, pulling at me to her, "Up, get up, reaching for my leather vest, "Get if off!" As she backed away working at the buttons down the front of her shirt.

"Give it to me." she says, reaching to take the vest from my hands; where she lays it on the seat of a wooden chair sitting against a wall her body length away.

Coming back, she's already freed the buttons of her own shirt where she can see me working at the ones on my own.

But taking my time working those loose in contrast to her fingers that were rapidly getting the buttons of her own already done, including the ones on her shirt cuffs. Then off it comes to her hanging it on a knob of that wooden chair back.

Coming back to stand right in front of me as her bra comes off freeing her perfect breast. Their Raspberry tipped nipples almost brushed against my face, missing my chance at them, as she already backed away with my shirt in her hands to hang it on the same chair like she did her own.

Then staying there this time as she's reaching behind her, working at whatever is holding her skirt to her; kicking off her heels at the same time, and where the skirt comes loose enough that it slips off her hips, down over butt to where she can step out of it to --- oh my yes!

The crotch of those bikini panties perfectly molded to her mouth watering, full pubic mound where the triangle strip of her pubic hair she's always kept is shadowing through.

What... you're not naked yet?! As she looks at me; those panties now held in her hand.

"Catherine... it's a lot more fun watching you getting naked, and still holding your panties in your hand." Is when she laughs and tosses them at me.

Now back in front of me she finishes pulling my tee shirt off; where that lands near the chair. Then right back with her working at the front of my jeans, trying to work them open.

"Bobby, Bobbee...! Help me damn it help me!" she says, Fumbling with the belt buckle, snap, and zipper till eventually success then tugs at the waist band to get them open as I lean back enjoying her frantic work in progress.

"Bobby please...lift your damn butt! As she yanks at the waist band; eventually getting them out from under my butt. Followed with "Oh, My Yes!" Her two hands stacked and wrapped around my hard and throbbing cock where the remaining handful disappeared into her mouth.

And oh, the thoughts that go through my head, one, her new, 'fuck buddy,' she met in Las Vegas; how he got to experience how amazing Catherine was at sucking his cock. And how lucky those other, 'fuck buddy's,' who've also had the same experience with what this gorgeous, talented fellatrix, can do with her mouth!

Letting up on what she's been doing to me, she's down on her knees working at getting my boots off to another, "Bobby, help me!"

"Catherine, there's a heavy duty zipper on the upper you need to pull down that makes it easier to put the boots on or off," telling her. So with the boots, socks, jeans off and kicked aside, she's up, falling on top of me to hands, fingers, mouth and tongues, tasting and devouring each other.

My thoughts of never having her this way again evaporated out the screened in open windows. And where my hand fulls' and arm fulls' she is, are right back where I want her.

Over on my back she throws a leg over me and scoots back grinding her slick, wet pussy and ass over my mouth. And with my arms around her waist holding her still while my tongue laps over and through her pussy folds and over her winking butt hole, then back to nurse on her amazing clitoris. That brings on the vibrations in her throat, enhancing what her mouth sucking is doing to my cock.

This woman is a natural cock sucker; which is a compliment to her oral skills, that drives me almost to the edge of not holding it off before she backs off.

Enough!

Rolling her off me, only to grab her by her ankles, pulling her back and up onto her knees where my, Catherine saliva coated cock, is pushing through and deep into her fat peach, only stopped when my lower belly meets her glorious ass cheeks.

Always, it's been going into her like that, is knowing she'll always be that fuck of a lifetime!

All over the bed we are, sideways, long ways, her on top rocking away, or bouncing up and down using the strength of her thighs. Turning around with her back to me I watch as my cock disappears and much of it reappears as she bounces up and down on it. Riding me like she is, trying to make it up to me?

Then suddenly it's her, ``Give it to me, give it all to me!" She pleads, triggering the ropes of cum anointing inside of her pussy, sapping my strength, driving her into, what number is it of her orgasms.

Laying here completely exhausted and wrapped around each other to this thought; The only other work-out as strenuous as fucking Catherine, are the bouts with kicking Sargent Rei's ass. Or back when it was beating up my punching bag self. And the miles of running through the park. This, fucking Catherine, is priceless exhaustion.