Catherine Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What!? "Why you..." Didn't I just call you a pig and not minutes ago too."

"Never heard of it!"

"Shit, you didn't!" With her laughing right behind it.

"But still Catherine, I think you should think about it, and if you do, please tell me all the juicy... details."

Along with thinking with me sitting next to Aaron watching their delicious action through those one way mirrored walls.

"I repeat Swaggart, you are a pig!" She nails me again, snapping me out of that thought.

"I'll tell you this, Swaggart. I bet she doesn't know about what I did in Las Vegas. One of, was something I thought I would never, ever do. The other, an older woman; yes Swaggart!" She says. "Who I met around the hotel pool who treated me to lunch with her; yes, she is married too, in their luxury suite with me as her dessert on a supersized bed." She's telling me this now.

"Wow, a new fuck buddy Catherine?" Asking her.

"Her, I really hope so, if I ever go back to Vegas.," she says "The other was a man, and possibly my mixed emotions over what Jon confessed to me. And maybe too, what I did was, to get more of you out of my mind and that I wouldn't regret it either!" She hits me with that.

"In fact, after leaving his room, I went and found Jon and stood close by knowing what I did an hour before." She tells me. "So then, which of the two, the details do you want to hear first?" She asked.

"You don't have to tell me anything, Catherine," Replying.

"No Booby, you like it when I tell you about my adventures with my friends. I like hearing what you do with your friends. And I especially want you to tell me about your three-sum with Sally, her girlfriend Ryan and you." She says.

"And I'll tell you this too," she says, "I've been in several of those myself; just letting you know. And I bet you don't have to think too hard on who most of those have been with." She follows up with that by telling me.

"Yes Catherine, their names I'm sure I'm very familiar with!" Waiting on her now.

"Bobby meeting a man like that wasn't out of my comfort zone, but it should have been when it came to doing something that would happen later," she tells me. "It should have been a much longer time getting to know him first," she says.

"With you, it was different! It was the way you approached me and later that talk we had outside that coffee shop. After that, our lunch together and that kiss...," "Then our phone calls and that one lucky phone call you overheard." She reminds me.

"With Richard it was pretty much, one on one from the time we met. Yes Sandy was a real part of that; her friendship from the time we met at Diane's. But with others I've told you, they developed over an extended period of time. Which allowed us to become friends well before we became, fuck buddies," she says, casually throwing that term in.

"Fuck buddies now, huh, Catherine?"

"Okay then..., why not?" She says. "But at the same time I..., we have their friendship as well as an emotional and of course that physical connection with them. " She says.

"With me with the others, that sexual aspect came about over many weeks of getting to know them, first as friends, before I said yes to their hints. And not one bit of what it has become do I regret in the least. Plus, I have thoroughly enjoyed every time I've been with them all." She tells me.

"You Bobby, we have some very beautiful and exciting friends. Who, in a different time or place each one could have been... who knows? Today.., you, me, it's been the freedom to enjoy them as exceptionally close friends as well as lovers. So why not call them our, 'fuck buddies' too?" Because that's what we do when we're with them!"

She wasn't really asking, just telling me the truth in all of it.

"Catherine, I made a new, 'fuck buddy,' with Evelyn Pierce. In fact I was with her again just last Wednesday evening; it was one of the propositions they made to me; with something added on." Telling her.

"Added on Bob?" Catherine asked.

"Not yet, Catherine. First, let me hear about yours in Las Vegas?" Asking her.

"This first, Bobby," She says. "You're the only one I've tried to keep out of my life; so and again, that's why I needed you to be here, And you being here right now is the, why, I want, no; I really want and need you... in my life." She says.

Which sets me solidly back into my chair --- definitely not what I thought I would hear when arriving here at her mother's.

"Okay then Catherine, I'm all ears." Letting her know she should go on.

"Alright..!" She says, comes along with a deep breath and lets it out slow.

"After Jon and his admission and our follow on conversation there was a period where I couldn't think of anything more to say. It was both of us, sitting there with our own thoughts until he said, "Are you okay," he was asking me.

"Yes and thank you. I know it must have been very difficult telling me that."

"He nods his head along with his, "Thank you... for your understanding," he says.

"Can I have some alone time to think," I asked him then.

"Of course," he replied.

"And it's then he pushed his chair back but as he stood up I motioned for him to come around to where I was sitting and took his hand to tell him, everything would be alright. Is when he leaned down and kissed me. And I returned it in a way I thought he would know I really cared." She says.

"And then he tells me he was going to look for a poker table with an available chair," he told me.

"I wished him luck! But me, I needed a drink." Catherine says.

And just about then our waiter came by asking if I needed or wanted anything more. I said I need a real... drink, but another glass of wine would do."

"I could tell he sensed something in the way I said it; as he smiled back at me and the way he said, "More wine it is!" He replied, nodding my head in agreement.

"By the time I finished that glass of wine, I still didn't know what I wanted to do next. I didn't want to go back to the room. But I didn't want to go into the Casino either. I don't like the constant noise from the gaming machines. But I went into the casino anyway and what I was looking for was a Black Jack table with just the dealer waiting for someone to come along and have a seat. That someone turned out to be me he was waiting for.``

"Made his day, Catherine?"

"No, just very friendly." She replies.

"We introduced ourselves as I sat down and because it was just him and me who started out playing against each other just for fun. That was until, I caught the eye of a man who was slowly walking past who was looking right back at me but he kept on going to disappear somewhere with gaming machines. But, maybe fifteen, twenty minutes later I hear, "May I join you?" And looking to see who was asking it was the same man who went by about that amount of time ago." She goes on.

"Of course I said yes, and where we introduced ourselves. And you know how that goes," she says, Catherine, always her eyes on me.

"And that's when the playing started for real. me, I started out doing well, but he was back and forth, winning some hands then losing all of what he had won. And where I needled him a little bit over that. But all along I learned what he did; he was a software engineer with a company in Southern California, that designs programs for the casino industry. And with that he was installing it in some of this very casino's gaming machines. And where I joked, "Ah ha, you're the reason nobody wins at those things." I told him.

"Which had him laughing. But then he goes on to tell me, the software he was installing actually helps the player win a little more often." He told me. "But at the same time, they have to stay and feed the machines longer in order to get back more often some of what they fed into it. Which encourages the player to stay at the machine, where they're also buying drinks, which are overpriced, and where the casino makes a lot of money on them." He told me.

"And that's when our dealer says. "And this is why I like having people like you," he's saying it to me. "Someone with smart decision making and memory along with smart wagering who can win," talking to me.

"And where there's a smart machine and someone with too much to drink, who walks away lighter in the head and wallet," he says, looking from me to my table partner; which has the three of us laughing."

"This man, Owen; I'll leave off his last name; keeping it to myself for now." Catherine tells me. "In our conversations at the table, he asked if I worked? I told him I was a program administrator for a nationwide insurance company."

"And does your husband work for the same company?" Owen followed with.

"Obviously he had seen my wedding ring," Catherine says, looking at me.

"I told him no. That he was an architect and engineer in a very successful family owned business."

"Then he asked if, "he," was here for the convention, like he was also there."

"I told him yes, my husband was here mainly for the convention but right now most likely at a poker table," I told him." Then he goes on telling me the main reason he was here was to showcase the software's new features to the gaming industry by way of the convention. And with that he was also running the same software in several of this very casino's gaming machines as a real world demonstration."

"And this is where I teased him about having an inside edge by knowing how to win at those machines."

"No," he says. "This is the only gambling I do; especially when it's playing against such a skillful and beautiful lady!' "Then quickly apologized for his flirting with me.

"I told him thank you for the compliment. And that it was nice playing against such a very handsome man, and he was! And I meant it." She says.

"Owen.. he is very good looking; tall, very easy on the eyes, like all the men I enjoy being with; even sometimes with someone... like you." She dings me.

"Also it was the way he carried himself; with confidence along without the ego." She says. "Plus, what else he carried I would find out about a little later and how impressed I would be with that too! And being completely honest Bobby," she says, "you weren't anywhere near to what I was thinking by then." She says, looking at me.

"Catherine, most of the time my life carried on as it has been. Even my reserve weekends were close to home." telling her. And the girl friends I have and know very...well! Brought a lot of pleasure into my life without the drama and the snubbing I received from one; who's name, by then, I'd already forgotten."

The 'Look' I'm getting from Catherine over my snubbing remark is of the type, if looks could kill, I'd already be slumped over the table.

"So then, why the comparisons, Catherine?" Asking her.

"I was thinking he might be someone I would want to fuck!" Is her sharp comeback.

"But I'll let you dwell on that thought before I get back to it," she says."

"Owen got a phone call just after the dealer dinged him, when he stepped away from the table to answer it. And only a minute or two later he came back telling me he had to leave but would I still be here later?" He asked.

"I told him I wasn't sure, but I could be." As I looked at my winnings telling him, "It looks like my luck is running well so far," Saying that in a way, hoping he would get my hint," she says. "And where he asked if he could buy me a drink if I was still here?"

"Which I told him with a definite yes! And where I hope he caught it in the way I said it. And that's when he took my hand and held while telling me he would try to make the call as short as possible. Then he left as I watched him walk away until he disappeared in the crowd; I was... very interested!" She tells me.

"But, I only stayed at the Black Jack table for maybe... fifteen more minutes before I cashed out my winnings and went to find Jon to see how he was doing. But, I had to go through three or four rooms before I found the one he was in. And where I stood off to the side until I could get his attention. Because, from the stacks of chips in front of him, he must be doing well. Plus not knowing the game, I didn't know how well! Only much later that same night would I know how really well he did!" She says.

"So I stayed and watched and waited, also trying to understand what was going on at the same time, hoping Jon would notice me and get his attention. And when he finally did I waved to him to let him know I was leaving. But I wasn't sure where." She says.

"But as I was walking back through the casino I suddenly had this very outrageous naughty thought. Instead of having a drink with him," she says. "I went to the lobby and up to the desk to ask the person behind the counter if he could tell me if a man; I gave him Owen's name, and if he was registered in this hotel." Telling him

"That person looks up the name and tells me yes, he had one person registered under that name. And that's when I told him that we had been playing Black Jack at the same table but he suddenly had to leave for a phone call; leaving something behind which I would like to return to him. So, would he call his room to let him know that Mrs. Catherine Parker, had something for him; which the man did.

It's then he explained that; giving my name, that he had left something behind at a Black Jack table you and she had shared. Is when Owen must have asked what it was. That's when I replied, it would be better if I returned it in person. And with that Owen must have told the man on the phone to tell Mrs. Parker, she should come to his room. So, with his room number, I got on the elevator to the floor to where his room was." Catherine goes on.

"Finding it,'' she says, "I knocked on the door and it was only seconds before he opened it, telling me, "hello again," and ``what is it I've left behind?"

"That's when I asked if I could come in first; he said "yes." But as I entered the room, lightly brushing against him as he was holding the door. Is when he told me he was about to leave the room to return back to the casino to see if I was still there and buy me that drink." He was telling me. "Along with asking what he had left behind at the table?" And that's where I told him, "Me!" She says.

"Wow!" Is my one word thought!

"Fifteen minutes later we were frantically getting out of our clothes then falling naked on the bed. And to let you know, Owen is a great Fuck!" She bluntly tells me.

"Owen, and what it was about him; he's some what like some of the other men in my life that I've enjoyed sex with," She's telling me. "He's not like Jon who's been unpredictable but has his moments like I would find out later that night. And certainly not like Richard, who's aggressive and controlling. Or the sophisticated older lovers like James and Diego. He was little like all of them. And certainly not like you Swaggart, who's all of them combined. Or maybe because it was so unlike me to be doing something like that with a complete stranger but still; I loved every bit and minute of it!" She says.

Wow, that was a boot full, especially what she said about me. No damn wonder now of why she can't stay away from you; ah Swaggart! But still she's held back something about Owen she's left out. Only to tell me much later over a conversation about someone she met well before me. Who she will meet again.

"Plus I shouldn't be telling you this now but; the only other first time it was like that was; my first time with you!" Catherine, looking straight at me while saying that., knocking me back to the here and now.

"Hmm, I was that good; huh?" Snickering to my myself of over my previous thoughts.

"Fuck you!" I get, choking back my laughter; and if she could read my mind too.

"So, maybe an hour later, we were laying there catching our breath with me, hoping most of what he left in me would be just the wet spot under my butt. But as I was getting dressed he asked why? And from where I was standing, zippering up the back of my dress I told him --- I really needed a good fuck, and you were it!" Is exactly what I told him." She says.

"Double Wow!" My thoughts this time.

"Taking up my purse I walked around the bed to where he was still lying there naked, but now some pillows propped behind his head. And that's when I bent down and kissed him hard."

"Also where I told him thank you and I left the room." She says.

"But on the way back to the elevators I kept feeling my panties sticking to me and I knew why; confirmed when I got back to the room." She says. "It was when taking off my dress in our room, and it was a good thing the material of the dress was wrinkle resistant. Because Owen and I, in our fumbling with getting our clothes off; along with lots of frantic groping and tongue kissing." She casually says. "The dress had ended up scrunched and mixed up with the rest of our clothes strewn across the floor," she's telling me that too.

"Also," she says, " it's when taking my panties off, what didn't leak out of me onto his bed, was in the crotch of those panties; where I thought, it must have been awhile since the last time he got laid." Her bluntly saying that.

Wow! Never heard her describe sex that way before

"They were expensive and I just... dropped and left them laying on the floor. I don't know why I would do that; I'm usually neat with all my things. And something else with that --- but I'll get to that too," She says

"And from the bedroom I went into the bathroom and into the shower and took care of what I would usually do after what a "fuck buddy," leaves with me. Including a nice hot shower while I was in there too!`` She says.

"Sounds like you had a great night gambling." telling her.

"Yes, that too. But there's more," she says. "So do you want to hear about that too?" She asked.

I'm all ears, Catherine," telling her, "plus I wasn't planning on leaving; unless what you're telling me was to get me to do just that!" Saying it like I mean it!

.

"Don't you fucking even think... of doing it!" She fires back at me; followed by, "None of what I just told you; touched you; did it!?" She asked.

"What did I tell you earlier, Catherine?"

"Most guys, Swaggart, would have already been out of here after hearing what and the way I just told you!" She fires back at me.

"Catherine, I'm not.., those other guys!"

"You certainly aren't, that's for sure!" She tells me.

"Catherine, you said there was more?"

"Alright then, here it comes!" She says.

"After the shower routine and drying off but while combing out my hair, it was a little shorter than it is now," she's telling me. "So I could let it air dry with just a brush and comb out would take care of it."

"I like the look, Catherine," cutting into her narrative.

"Thank you." Is her only reply.

"But, as I'm doing that and for some reason I started to smile at myself reflected in the mirror," she says. "When suddenly I felt... I didn't regret it! In fact, I was feeling turned on again thinking about what I had done. But anyway, back in the bedroom; I didn't bother covering myself up with anything either." She says.

"I went to the desk, opened my computer, logged into the office; you know the usual things, emails, some notes from Connie, and one from Sarah. Who I called right then; it was just to talk and her wanting to know how the vacation was going. And when I got around to telling her what I had done she scolded me, laughed with me, then wanted to know all the dirty details; which I told her. She called me foolish and crazy for doing it, but loved me anyway." Catherine tells me.

And of course, during the time Catherine had been telling me all of that; she hardly shifted her look away from me.

"After the call with Sarah," she begins again. "I turned on the TV and laid on the bed surfing through the huge number of TV channels they had; but I was bored and nothing interested me." She says. "But I left the movie on I had seen a few times already. But close to the end is when the room door opened and Jon came in, stopping right at the point he saw me lying naked on the bed. Immediately asking if I was alright? It's unusual for Jon to find me like that." She tells me. Because I usually sleep in the nude most of the time when Jon's not there. Plus it's more comfortable that way; right!?"