Catherine Completes her Morning

Story Info
Catherine suffers further indignities.
2.8k words
4.47
14.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine Willoughby's morning was well underway. While still locked to her sleeping table she had awakened to the feel of a finger in her ass and a thumb in her pussy as a strong firm hand gripped her between her legs. She had given tender kisses as she was worked on, her sight cut off by the tight leather blindfold. The waist belt and cuffs provided just enough slack so she could grab her pussy when commanded. She had worked her slit from clit to cunt-hole, plunged fingers deep inside and put on quite the show before exploding into her first forced orgasm of the day.

She had been soaped with a rough brush, shaved with a straight razor and then rinsed and oiled until gleaming. She had been leashed and led to the sucking chair where she knelt between heavily muscled legs with the leash wrapped around the "sucking post" underneath the center of the seat. She had given tender kisses to the cock head before proceeding to take it in her mouth and down her throat until she was rewarded with a mouthful of thick creamy sperm.

The display rack had come next. She was bent over the bar, hands cuffed to ankles. Her exposed mound and butthole beckoned invitingly to the audience in the room and watching the livestream. 3 drops of Tabasco in her butthole had set her dancing and shaking for 17 long minutes before she begged for the cooling cream. Her trainer had worked both holes with one hand and her slit and clit with the other until she erupted into a body-rattling orgasm that almost pulled the display rack out of its sockets.

Catherine hung semi-conscious over the display bar. Matt, her trainer, lowered the bar and spread her ankles an additional 18 inches apart. This left Catherine in a bent over squatting position with her ass and pussy mound available for the world to see. And for those in the room, to abuse. Community Girls were required to sunbathe in respectable bikinis that fully covered tits and buttocks. Consequently, when Girls were exposed, a brilliant white target was presented. This increased the shame for Girls and the enjoyment for the Community Men. For some reason it was just more stimulating to fondle, or slap, or whip, or flog a Girl's sex parts when accentuated by precision formed tan lines.

One of the Community Men placed a chair in front of Catherine and sat down. He opened his flap and pulled out his cock. He was rock hard from watching Catherine being taken through her morning routine. And in anticipation of what was about to take place. Matt released Catherine's chin strap and opened her mouth with his left hand. With his right hand he placed small dental blocks between her molars; just enough to keep her teeth from interfering with anything in her mouth. He lowered her head so that her parted lips hovered just above the tip of the waiting cock.

"Kiss your lover," commanded Matt. Catherine lowered her head an inch and began tenderly kissing the cock head for several minutes. Catherine felt two fingers caress the underside of her chin to where it met her neck. This was her signal to take the cock head onto her tongue and then hold it motionless. She dreaded what was to come next.

Matt began gently hitting her ass cheeks with a heavy flogger. He increased the intensity of the beating as her white ass gradually turned pink and then a deep red. She held cock in her mouth and suffered silently. She breathed a sigh of relief when the flogging stopped. A thick leather belt hammered her between the legs, the tip stung her clit as the belt hammered the length of her mound. She gulped air as the pain reverberated up and down her spine. As a scream began to emerge it was choked off by the cock that was now balls deep against her mouth and sticking a good way down her throat.

The belt hammered her pussy over and over. The cock in her mouth belonged to Owner #1, who had held the top position in Community Rankings for the last eight weeks. He had unmatched skills at delivering combinations of pain and pleasure, shame and humiliation, and most importantly, repeated forced orgasms that consistently got 10-star ratings. As #1 He had the exercise of first choice. It was hard to deny the incredible sensations produced by a long leisurely facefuck as a Community Girl screamed her heart out as her ass and pussy were beaten. And of course, in Catherine's bent over squat, he could add to his enjoyment by working over her tits. For this purpose he had brought a small tit whip and a bag of binder clips. Once his cock was fully embedded in Catherine's throat he clipped each nipple, being sure to "accidentally" pinch some skin as well. The feeling of Catherine's mouth on his cock as each clip went on almost put him over the edge, but he squeezed down his orgasm in order to prolong his pleasure - and her agony.

Ass whipped, pussy beaten, throat impaled, Catherine's morning continued. She felt the tit whip slashing across her chest, one breast at a time. First forehand and then backhand. She tried desperately to move away but she was held firmly in place by her bonds. Her tormentor pulled two strings of small clips out of the bag. He fastened them around her tits and down her front until only six inches of string hung loosely down. Yes, Catherine would be getting the zipper. Now Catherine was riding the waves of pain. She was in a world of her own.

As the belt hammered her pussy from below and the clips pinched her tits above she felt an electrical current against her clit. The current took her closer and closer to the edge, but each time she was about to cum the current stopped and a cane sliced through her crotch. Finally the stimulation took her over the top and she began to come. #1 loved nothing more than the feel of a woman's mouth on his cock while she came. As Catherine's orgasm progressed he thrust even deeper into her throat and yanked both strings upward in a quick decisive motion. As she felt the binder clips pinch and pull at her flesh it was like jolts of electricity racing up her rib cage and through her tits. Her orgasm doubled and quadrupled in intensity as #1 held her head and fucked her mouth and throat over and over until he emptied his load directly down her throat. Catherine's attempt to swallow it down and avoid choking drained his balls even further. He pulled out of her mouth and backed away as Catherine hung her head in defeat and shame.

Matt released Catherine from the rack and mounted her on the tanning pole. This was a specially designed apparatus. It had a small saddle-like bar equipped with a dildo and butt plug. An overhead bar for hanging a Girl up by her hands and wrists. Articulated leg bars that could spread Catherine's legs wide, or pull them apart by the knees and back toward her shoulders. It was a special day in The Community, because Catherine would be the first to wear a virtual bikini. For years the Community Men had searched for an alternative to actual bikinis, as Girls' sex parts were hidden from view whilst sunbathing.

The six Community Men arose from their chairs and approached Catherine. Each took a turn rubbing the sunbathing oil all over her body. The oil was formulated to produce a deep tan while protecting the skin against the harmful rays. Now came the fun part. Matt took "pinching tape" and applied it just outside where Catherine's skin remained an alabaster white. The second ranked owner pulled on latex gloves and dipped goo from the bikini jar. He spread it carefully all over her asscheeks and pussy mound. He pushed a dollop of goo deep into her asshole where she immediately began itching.

Matt pushed a button on the rack, making it tilt backwards, bend Catherine's legs at the knees and pull them back toward her shoulders. Not one of Catherine's favorite positions, but then her opinion didn't really matter. He spread open her pussy lips and coated her slit with the goo. He returned her to the standing position. The push of another button raised Catherine's saddle while he guided the dildo and butt plug into place. The third ranked owner gave similar treatment to her breasts. Catherine now stood, legs apart, hand over head stretching her and raising her tits, while her weight rested on the dildo. Her feet did not quite reach to the ground. The fourth ranked owner yanked the pinching tape off of her body, producing a series of mild cries and yelps from the helpless Girl.

Catherine was lifted and carried outside to the Garden where the rack was locked into a rotating wheel. Careful programming turned the wheel and the rack so that Catherine was tanned evenly from all directions. She was alternately stretched into a tight vertical and then spun so her face and ass both pointed to the sky as her knees bent and her feet were pulled behind her head.

The Garden was available for all adult males in The Community. Many enjoyed a leisurely stroll through The Garden, observing its particular delights. At the moment there were perhaps a dozen tanning poles occupied. A trio of Owners walked over to Catherine and looked her over as she hung limply, thoroughly impaled on the dildo.

"You want to give her a try?" one said. He slowly ran the fingers of one hand from just above her mound, over her tight flat stomach, up between her upthrust breasts, and over her neck and under her chin. His touch quickened her breathing and she began to feel a familiar moisture begin to flow deep inside her. This was going to be a problem. Community Girls were forbidden to cum on their tanning poles. Community Men enjoyed trying to force orgasms out of them. Young Girls were particularly susceptible to losing this game, as they had not yet learned sufficient self-control.

"Oh yeah, this one looks like a fighter," the second man said. " Let's see if she can hold it off." If a Girl could hold out for 15 minutes the game stopped and she earned a five minute rest period. A Man who forced an orgasm won exclusive use of the Girl for 24 hours, with values doubled each time she came before the time limit. He began gently caressing Catherine's breast in a circular motion until he saw her nipples come erect. With each index finger he rubbed the very top of a nipple. He could hear her breath quicken again. He hit a button on the side of the rack. She was rotated on to her back, her knees pulled to her shoulders and spread wide. The sun poured down on Catherine from the above. The Owner cupped both of her tits and gave each nipple a pinch. One hand went to Catherine's throat as the other worked its way south. Without warning both hands suddenly reached deep in her crotch and began working her most private muscles firmly and rhythmically. She clenched and could not relax as fingers probed her butt hole.

"You are shameless, aren't you young lady," he said to Catherine. "Do you like showing your parts to the world?"

Soft sobs came from Catherine; she could not hold them in.

"Let me comfort you," he said as he moved his hands to either side of her pussy and resumed a deep massage. He squeezed her lips together and rubbed them back and forth. Catherine's pulse had skyrocketed and she was huffing and puffing. It was only four minutes in. She felt her lips being spread wide as a thumb worked its way from bottom to top. The Owner unsheathed her clit and began flicking it with his fingers. It swelled up to double in size. Catherine's legs were trembling uncontrollably. She was clenching and unclenching her ass as she thrust up against the torturing fingers. She surrendered and humped for all she was worth as she shuddered in her climax. Seven minutes down.

The Owner stepped back, hit a button on the other side of the rack and Catherine was flipped over, her butthole presented as a sacrificial offering. She was easy meat now. The Owner wrapped his left hand around her pussy from in front. He palmed her ass and jammed his middle finger down the hole. Catherine was pinned like a butterfly to corkboard, half standing and half squatting, gripped from front and back. She felt a thumb on her clit and gave it up immediately; every muscle of her body going rigid. 2 days more of exclusive service, and still 3 minutes to go.

The Owner decided to go for the super bonus. This involved forcing a cum without penetrating either hole or touching the clit. He flipped her on her back and went deep into her crotch with both hands. He pressed and squeezed and worked her all around her anus, mixed in with running a strong finger up and down her crack. She felt as if she was taking the most pleasurable and sexual shit she had ever experienced. She was lost to the sensations, and with only 15 seconds on the clock, she went rigid again, then began bucking and bouncing and shaking her head back and forth. It was going to be a long week of eight days for Catherine Willoughby.

Finally her time was up. She was taken off the rack and hosed down inside and out.

The only thing left in Catherine's morning was a good session of Get Fit While Getting Hit. First she trotted in place like a pony, lifting her knees waist high with every step as a single tale striped her back and the backs of her thighs. That went on until Catherine was lathered with sweat and breathing hard. Next she lay flat on her back for a series of V-shaped leg lifts. She was required to lift her legs straight up to vertical and to spread wide. When her position was correct she received a hard slap on her pussy. That was her signal to bring her legs together and slowly lower them to the ground. This naturally produced hard taut abs and a delightfully tight and firm pussy. Getting fucked was like being deflowered anew each time. Now she flipped over onto her stomach and rose into a basic plank. She must hold the plank until the leather belt is slammed down on her ass. Ten planks were required. To tone her arms Catherine had her hands duct taped to ten pounds weights which she must hold straight out from her shoulders. This tightened her chest muscles as well, so the tit slaps she received stung even more. The last exercise was designed to strengthen the muscles in her neck. She stood looking straight forward with feet spread 24 inches and pussy lips spread as far as she could pull them. Matt slapped her face on one side with his palm and then backhanded her on the other. She must not turn her head, and of course, she must not let go of her pussy lips.

The morning finale bookended Catherine's first orgasm of the day. It was self-administered. Once her face had been properly taken care of, she was allowed to work herself for the watching crowd. She reached her right hand between her legs and stuck two fingers deep in her pussy. Matt palmed her ass and balanced her out with two of his fingers in her asshole. She slid her left hand under her right and worked a finger slowly up and down her slit. She pulled back the hood over her clit and pinched it as hard as she could. Owner #1 stepped up in front of her and grabbed each of her nipples with a thumb and finger. He pulled, twisted and turned them with a vicious squeeze. He would let go only when she came, so she furiously finger fucked herself and rubbed her clit until she was right at the edge. Matt removed his fingers and inserted a long electric probe in their place. He pulled the trigger and Catherine felt lightning deep in her bowels as she one cum after another.

At long last Catherine's morning was complete. She sank to her knees and pushed her arms straight out in front of her as she lowered her face and kissed the ground. This brought her ass high in the air where she waited to be collected.