Hellie's Interrogation

Story Info
Hellie goes to see Officer Dill in search of punishment.
2.8k words
4.56
27.8k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This directly follows the Pool Party series. Again, this is a fantasy, devoid of STDs and real world problems. In real life, I don't advise giving pussy to cops.

In the days and weeks following the pool party and her subsequent punishment, Hellie found herself fixated on the fucking she'd gotten in Officer Dill's cruiser. And on top of it. And outside of it.

It didn't help that things had been sort of dry lately. She and her landlord, Bryant, were two ships passing in the night lately, and she was waiting for the end of the month when he'd claim his rent. Her boss, Nicolai, was at the store less and less, working on some winery project. Fucking Barry was great, but it just wasn't...naughty anymore.

Hellie would take cock from customers in the store bathroom, and she'd think about getting picked up by Officer Dill, getting ambushed at work by Mr. Noble, getting touched by a convict and fucked by a creepy man with a big dick who called her "Princess." She imagined being handcuffed, having her legs tied open, or being fucked by all of those men, one by one. She rubbed her clit and played with her pussy lips at night, imagining Officer Dill finally taking his turn in her asshole, bending her over the hood of his police car in handcuffs on the side of a deserted road at night. She imagined him putting her naked in a holding cell with twenty strange hungry, violent men. These fantasies scared her and made her so wet, made her cum hard on her hand, her toys, her sheets.

One day after work, Hellie finally went to the police station. She took the bus after work, telling Barry she'd get herself home.

She wore a black tank top with spaghetti straps and tight jeans that showed off her ass. She left her hair down. When she walked into the station, she recognized the officer at the front desk immediately. Just a couple weeks before, he'd fucked her mouth and her ass in the parking lot.

He looked over her for only a few seconds before grinning.

"Well well," he said.

She came closer to the desk. "Hi."

"Think you're on my phone, little miss."

Hellie bit her lip. "I might be, Officer."

"You didn't come back here to see me, did you?"

Hellie swallowed. "Well, I...Officer Dill told me to come here," she lied.

The Officer's smile widened. "Oh he did, did he? Guess I'm supposed to take you to him, is that right?"

Hellie shrugged. "I don't know, I'm not sure."

The officer stood. "How about this, sweetheart? I'll take you to a place where you can sit and wait for Dill, and then I'll go get him for you."

"Um, okay." Hellie nodded, feeling a little rush through her body.

She followed him down the hall and he led her to a small room with a mirror on the wall.

Hellie eyed the mirror. "Am I going to be...interrogated, Officer?"

"It's Officer Hamilton, honey. And I don't know that, sweetheart. That depends on why Dill called you down here." He nodded to the table in the room. "Now you go ahead and sit your pretty, tight little ass in that seat, and I'll get Officer Dill for you." He closed the door.

Hellie felt her pussy squeeze inside and dampen, like a fruit juicing itself. As Hamilton-- Ham, Hellie thought, and smiled-- had told her, she sat down in the chair. She looked at her phone, then replaced it in her pocket. This was all a gamble. What if Dill wasn't even here? What if he'd never had any intention of even touching her ever again? What if he--

The door opened, and Hamilton entered. He closed the door behind him, and locked it. He wore a smirk on his face.

Hellie swallowed, unsure if it was because she was scared, or because her mouth was watering.

"Well honey, Officer Dill told me he'll be back from patrol in just a few minutes, and to tell you to just hang tight til he gets here."

Hellie nodded. "Okay."

Hamilton sat at the table across from her. "Usually I'd handcuff you while you're in here." He chuckled. "But you'd probably like that, wouldn't you sweetheart?"

Hellie looked at him. The she put on her best customer service smile. "Officer Ham, huh? That must be a ROUGH name for a police officer."

Hamilton's smirk vanished. "You little bitch." He studied her face, her tits. "Take your clothes off."

Hellie folded her arms. "What if I don't?"

Ham leaned forward. "Isn't that why you're here?"

Hellie blushed. "What if it's not?"

"I know what you are, slut, just as well as you do." He nodded to her. "Now take your fucking clothes off before I book your sweet ass for prostitution."

Hellie stood, taking off her tank top. She was beginning to enjoy bothering him. "There's nothing wrong with sex work, Officer Ham."

"Baby, you are REALLY testing me right now."

"What do you mean?" Hellie pulled down her jeans.

Hamilton stood. "I remember you being a much better-behaved little cumslut than this., But that's okay. We can fix that."

Hellie bit her lip again, standing in front of him in her bra and thong.

"Take those off, too. Show me that ass I fucked."

Hellie shivered, turning around as she pulled down her thong.

"Mmm yeah. That's it, bitch. Get those titties out too."

Hellie removed her bra.

Hamilton came around the table slowly. "Now let's see. Put those hands on the table. Don't you move." He stood behind her, pressing his bulge into her bare ass. Hellie took a deep breath in, trying to resist pushing back.

"That's it, that's better." He reached around her to squeeze and rub her tits.

"Oh," Hellie breathed.

"Now she's quiet, huh slut? This is why you came here, huh? Step your feet apart."

Hellie did.

Hamilton crouched down behind her. She could feel his breath on her ass, giving her goosebumps. He reached up, grabbed her ass cheeks, and spread them apart.

"Ah!" Hellie gasped.

"Sh-sh-sh, easy there slut. There's that pretty little asshole." He poked and rubbed Hellie's asshole, making her jump. He squeezed and grabbed her butt. Then he stood back up.

"Bend over."

"Why?"

Hamilton smacked Hellie's ass. "Bend the fuck over and get down on the fucking desk, slut."

Hellie did so, her breasts coming to rest on the cold table.

"Mmhmm, that's it bitch." He bent over her, the weight and heat of him on her back. He spoke softly into her ear.

"You like this, huh."

Hellie swallowed again and took a ragged breath. "Yes."

"Dill didn't call you here, did he?"

"N-no."

"Mm. You just wanted to get fucked, didn't you slut?"

Hellie whimpered. "Yes. Yes."

"Mmhmm, I thought so sweetheart. You like being a slut for us."

"Yes, yes sir."

"Well," he said, his breath hot on her neck. "There's one wet hole you have that I didn't get to fuck yet, isn't there?"

Hellie whimpered, feeling her pussy clench. "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Officer."

"What hole is that, bitch?"

"Mmm, my pussy. You didn't fuck my pussy."

"That's right slut, very good." Hamilton reached down, lifting his body away from Hellie's as he undid his pants. Hellie made a tiny, whining sound as she heard his zipper.

Hamilton grinned down at Hellie's naked body. "Open those legs a little more, slut. I know you know how to spread your legs." She yelped and obeyed as he smacked her ass again, hard. "Mmm. Good girl."

Hamilton ran his cock up and down her wet slit. "Already soaked, aren't you skank?"

Hellie moaned. "Yes, Officer."

Slowly, Hamilton pushed his cock inside, just a little, then pulled back. Then he pushed in again, slightly further, before pulling all the way back out.

"Please," Hellie whispered.

"That's what I like, bitch. Good girl." He pushed in further, then halfway, then more, pulling all the way back out every time.

"Please," Hellie moaned. "Pleeeeaase."

He poised his cockhead just inside her entrance. "Please what, bitch?"

"Fuck me," Hellie begged. "Please, fuck me. Fuck my pussy--"

He pushed all the way in and kept his cock deep as he began to fuck her.

"Oh-oh-oh-ohhhhhh," Hellie cried. "Oh my god."

"Give me your fucking hands, slut," he grunted. He continued to fuck her, slowly, as he cuffed her hands behind her back. "You like that, bitch?" He slapped her ass. "Is that what you like?"

"Yessss," Hellie whimpered.

He fucked her hard and steady, Hellie's body falling into the rhythm, her moans filling the room.

"Ohh, bitch I'm gonna cum. Good girl...good...girl...augh!" Hamilton groaned as he came in her pussy. She felt him jerk inside of her, cumming a bit more, then a little more, then just a tiny bit more, as though he'd been saving his cum since he'd been up her ass.

"Ah. Fuck." Finally, he pulled out. Hellie grunted.

"All right bitch," he said. "You stay here and wait for Dill."

Hellie heard the door open and close. He'd left her there, leaking cum down her thighs.

She was just questioning whether she should try to sit back down when the door opened again, and closed.

Hellie lifted herself slowly.

"No, no no bitch, don't you move."

It was Dill.

"You're exactly the way I want you to be." He came around the table and smiled down at her. "You couldn't wait for me, could you bitch?"

"I..."

Dill sat at the table. "Ham told me what you said."

Hellie adjusted her head to look at him.

"You know you didn't have to lie, baby," he said, moving Hellie's hair from her face and stroking her cheek. "I knew my bitch would need punishment again. I just didn't know it would be so soon." He touched her mouth. "You know how hard you make me, fuckhole?"

Hellie whimpered.

He nodded to the mirror. "I was just in there, watching Ham fuck your tight little pussy." Hellie moaned at his words. 'You loved that, didn't you bitch?"

"Yes Officer."

"That's my good bitch." He stroked her hair. "My pathetic little cunt came here to be fucked. Are you not getting fucked, slut?"

"I am, Officer. It's just...I just..."

Officer Dill smiled as he waited for her to explain.

"I just needed to be..I needed to be punished."

Dill stood. "I know exactly what you need, bitch. And I have plans for you. But tonight, I'm just going to use you to drain my balls, and then I'm going to take you home." He crouched down, brought his face close. "Do you know why, baby?"

"No, Officer."

"So that I'll know where you live, bitch." He slapped her face lightly.

"Oh fuck," she whispered.

"How do those handcuffs feel?"

"They're okay."

"You liked the rope better."

"It doesn't matter."

"Why doesn't it matter?"

"I just..I can..."

Dill slapped his hand on the table but didn't raise his voice. "Why doesn't it matter, bitch?"

"Because I'm a fuckhole, sir."

Dill smiled. "That's right, baby girl." He caressed her cheek sweetly. Then he slapped her face again. "I would let you choose, you know," he said, standing up. "Which hole you want fucked today." He unzipped his pants, let his hand trail down her neck, her back, her side, her ass as he walked around the small table. "But I know that's not why you came here, is it bitch?"

"Mm. No, sir. No, Officer."

"I don't give a shit about that anymore, bitch. You can call me whatever you want. You can call me nothing. As long as you know that when you're with me, I'm using these holes on you." He slapped her ass, hard, and then harder, again. "When you're with me, I'm marking you up." He grabbed his dick. "When you're with me, you're my whore to punish." He teased her pussy with the head of his cock, slid it inside and made her moan. He pressed it deep, letting his hips press against her ass as he buried himself in her wetness. Then, slowly, he pulled out and slid up her ass.

"Fuck!" Hellie cried.

"Do you understand that, bitch?" He moved slowly into her asshole. "Goddamn this ass is good. Fuck."

"Yesssss," Hellie whimpered, savoring the pain and pleasure as she stretched around his cock.

"Are you my fuckdoll now, bitch?"

"Oh god yes," Hellie moaned.

He pressed his dick deep in her ass, and as he'd just done in her pussy, he pushed as far as he could go inside and then nudged her ass with his hips, moving just millimeters more inside her. Hellie grunted and yelped, then moaned in ecstasy as he pumped her asshole steadily.

"Please," Hellie whined.

"You beg so good, don't you bitch?"

"Mm yes sir."

He chuckled as he fucked her ass. "Tell me what you want, bitch."

Hellie whimpered. "I want to cum."

"I bet you do, you fucking slut."

"Oh goddd."

Dill adjusted his hands under Hellie's body, pulling her toward him and stepping them both just a little further back. Carefully, his dick lodged in her ass, he pulled her upward, holding her tits. He brought her up to him, her back and her handcuffed arms against his body. He turned her toward the mirror. Holding her neck in one hand and rubbing her clit with the other, he began to fuck her again.

"Those tits jiggle so good," he muttered. "You know my buddy Ham is on the other side of that mirror jerking off? That's what I did while he was fucking your little pussy."

"Oh fuck," Hellie moaned.

"That's right, bitch. You're my fuckdoll and that pussy's going to take whatever cock I give it. Mine, my friends, my enemies." He grunted. "The fucking people I arrest. God that ass is TIGHT. Are you my fucking fleshlight, bitch?"

Hellie moaned. "Yessssss."

"You needed this didn't you?" Dill moved the hand choking Hellie to her hair, and pushed Hellie's face against the mirror, her cheek pressed into the cool glass as he fucked her. "That's why you came here."

"Yes sir."

"I'm proud of you, baby. You know what you are."

"Yes sir."

Dill reached his middle and ring fingers just inside of Hellie's pussy, using his thumb to rub her clit. "Did you miss me, bitch?"

"Ohhh," Hellie breathed. "Yes!"

"I was waiting for this ass, bitch. You like taking this dick in your ass?"

"Yesssss!"

"That's my good hole. Are you my good hole, baby?"

Hellie sobbed, feeling her orgasm rising inside her. "Yes sir, I'm a hole for your cum."

"Fuck, that's my bitch. That's my bitch," he said, and Hellie began to cum, her ass clenching around his cock, her pussy tightening around his fingers. "Mmhmm she wants all her holes filled. Oh damn," he murmured as Hellie shook against him, whining and crying and groaning as she came hard. "That's it, that's it bitch, I know you love it up the ass, my little bitch came all the way here to get fucked, that's it bitch."

Hellie panted, struggling to breathe as the orgasm wrenched through her. She wished he was choking her. She tilted her head back to try to look at him.

"What is it bitch? What is it?"

"Mmm...I...could I..."

"Spit it the fuck out, slut."

"My neck..." Hellie moaned. "I need to be choked."

Officer Dill chuckled. "Can't argue with that." He moved his hand from her hair to her neck, and as he choked her she came again, his dick moving with slow, steady strokes inside her, his other hand playing with her pussy. Hellie felt her mind disappear, just for a few moments, and as the orgasm faded and she returned again, Dill groaned and came inside her.

"Fuck," he muttered. "Fuck!" He pulled out of her ass, watched the last of it spurt on her butt cheeks as the cum inside her dripped down her crack and thighs. "Damn," he murmured. "Damn."

They both stayed there, panting against the mirror. And then Dill bent down, picked up Hellie's thong. "I'm keeping this tonight," he said. "Don't clean up, you put your jeans back on with that cum leaking out of you bitch."

He uncuffed her hands, let her put on her bra and clothes. He put her thong in his pocket.

"Let's get you home, slut."

Dill brought Hellie straight to the driveway of Bryant's house.

"I'll be back here to pick you up, slut," he said.

Hellie swallowed. "I have this weekend off."

Dill chuckled. "Then I'll be here Sunday morning to get you, slut."

"Where are you going to take me?"

"Wherever I fucking want."

Hellie nodded. "Okay."

She watched him drive away and hobbled carefully inside to clean the cum from her ass and thighs. When she got into bed, she fell straight to sleep with a smile on her face.