Catherine's 2nd ENF Training Pt. 02

Story Info
Catherine's game continues in a theme park mid-construction.
1.8k words
4.29
15.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From part one:

Catherine once again receives another threatening text from the blackmailer instructing her to meet his partner-in-crime Joyce at a construction site of a theme park, where her task is to earn back her clothing by collecting all the money hidden throughout the place. The change in title of the story is to avoid confusion with an earlier story written.

***

"Here, put this on," said Joyce as she passed the fully nude Catherine a step counter, like a mockery of her current situation. "Make sure you switch it on from here."

"What's this for?" asked Catherine as she wore the bracelet, the only thing besides the heels she was technically wearing. "Why are you counting my steps?"

"It's sort of like a second condition... Lazarus told me to tell you to check your steps after you're done with everything."

"Lazarus?" asked Catherine. "Is that his name?"

"He calls himself that. He helps women find their sexual rebirth. Like he did with me, and like he's doing with you now," explained Joyce.

Catherine looks up to see Joyce gazing into the distance wistfully.

"Though, he told me you're one of the hardest he's had to crack. Most women have a slutty side begging to come out; you just need to find the right situation. With you, there's been all these layers we've had to peel," replied Joyce.

"Jesus...How many women has this guy targeted? Are you his accomplice now or something?" asked Catherine, somewhat appalled at the matter-of-fact manner of Joyce about the things they've done. Catherine almost forgot to cover her naked self with her hands, at which point started to seem pointless. Though the futile attempt served to rest her nerves a bit.

"I'm his paramour, the first person he cracked," replied Joyce with a smile. "He helped me find myself."

The two soon reached the bathroom right before the main construction area of the theme park itself.

"We're here. This is where it gets tough. I suggest you use the bathroom if you need to. There won't be another opportunity," instructed Joyce.

Aside from being vulnerable and cold, Catherine was feeling super bloated from the long drive and walk up to the site; she desperately needed to take a piss, regretting drinking all that wine in psyching herself up for the task.

"...Okay," mumbled Catherine as she proceeded to walk clumsily in her heels to the bathroom area, hoping there wasn't anyone in the vicinity. She could only hear some guys talking in the men's side, hoping to God they wouldn't come out at the wrong time.

"Hey, what're you doing?" yelled Joyce as Catherine stopped in front of the female entrance, turning around to look back. "I didn't say you could use the bathroom? That's for respectable, civil people. You're a piece of meat animal, so go like one."

"What do you want me to do?" asked Catherine sheepishly, resigned to her label. Here she was hoping she could duck out in the lady's and avoid the guys altogether, but it seemed Joyce was fully intent on the men seeing her in her shameful, naked state and maybe having a go at her while at it.

"You can either pee in the men's urinal, or go on the ground where you stand," said Joyce, her feet pattering impatiently, confirming Catherine's fears.

Catherine knew they were out to break her, and this was but the first of a rough and degrading night. Remembering there were those guys in the men's room, she was divided as to whether she would either pee on the ground like a dog, let the men see her doing that and hopefully not fuck her; or go into the men's and pee into the urinal where they'd definitely fuck her.

Her body was an hourglass of flesh, with her slightly aged skin wrinkled in the right places. It was still largely supple and smooth; her breasts were nicely developed albeit slightly sagged from motherhood, and from her back to her ass was a superb lined curvature, just the right proportions of fat and fleshiness. She was a bona fide Milf, and if she was up for taking, those guys were definitely not going to refuse.

"GUARD'S COMING!" shouted Joyce suddenly, which prompted Catherine to turn to look; true enough, there was a random security guy coming their way; some sloppily-unformed old dude who was way beyond his retirement, lazily shuffling his feet while making his rounds towards the main gate where they were at.

Joyce herself dashed into the female toilet and stood vigilant just at the entrance behind the wall, making damned sure Catherine wouldn't sneak her way in.

"Of COURSE there was a guard," thought Catherine. Now she had no choice but to duck into the men's room and face those men. Reluctantly, she hastily brisked walked on her heels into the men's, her tits bouncing like a 1930's cartoon as she desperately tried to avoid that guard's vision.

She stood for a moment at the door, hesitating, but the men's door was such that it was within line of sight of the now approaching guard, and with Joyce blocking her only other escape, she knew it was pretty much the devil or the deep blue sea.

The voices of the men inside seemed to be amplified as her heart beat quicker; a cold, nervous sweat dripped from every inch of her raw naked skin as droplets run down her back through her buttcheeks, trickling along her pussy down her legs.

In her mind, images rapidly flashed of getting raped by a gang of random men, or being caught by that guard who would probably do the same, being reported and then getting raped in prison either way. She was loathe to admit that the thought of being a used sex object was all too exciting and it was almost as if her leaking wet vagina agreed in anticipation. After too long, Catherine shoved the door open, making a grand entrance into the men's room.

The first thing that hit her was the smell. "Ugh, it stinks of aged piss," she thought to herself. This was exactly the smell that her husband always seemed to reek of, especially in the morning in the bathroom, when he seemed to piss everywhere but the goddamn toilet.

What was this 40-year-old mother doing in such a deplorable, embarrassing predicament?

As she slowly crept her way in peeping from the corner, she was greeted by a sight all too weird and dreadful at the same time:

There stood the 2 men whose voices she'd heard outside. They were in their late 20s, good-looking, well-built... and completely naked, just like Catherine.

Their thick, shaven cocks were throbbingly hard, pointed upward, and were sheathed in condoms. Their bodies were above average in aesthetic, built up with a pinch of flab, like they each spent time at both the gym and the bar. Their hard erect cocks made them look just like porn stars at that moment.

This scene almost seemed like a joke to Catherine and she'd sincerely wondered if she interrupted a personal moment between these two handsome and well-oiled specimens.

On the sink across them she could see some bags with blue pills in them.

They were both already looking dead in the eye at Catherine, like they were expecting her at that exact moment. Their gaze then moved toward her tits and pussy, which she sheepishly tried to cover with her tiny hands as she felt them violating her body with their eyes. They seemed far more interested in her than each other, as they approached her while rubbing their dicks. The nightmare she'd played in her hand was unfolding every bit as she'd imagined and worse. Was this how it was going to play out? Being raped in this horrible, smelly and undignified place, by two lustful strangers?

She glanced over one of the stud's dicks and noticed inside his condom was a dollar bill of unknown amount. It was at that moment she'd figured out that these two sex hounds were planted by Lazarus and Joyce, his nubile and utterly fuck-able partner-in-crime as part of Catherine's game.

As the two quickly grasped the naked lady by the wrists preventing any escape, she could only plead with her face while they dragged her along to the sinks, their dicks bouncing hard while her own tits wobbled cartoonishly by the force of their fervor. Catherine was utterly arrested by the two bulls at this point; she didn't even bother retaliating as she knew well by now that Joyce was watching everything, somehow.

The white stud looked up to her, leering at her body as he did; his hot breath blew across her cold skin, giving her slight goosebumps.

"We're your next checkpoint, slut," he said as he pinned her against the wall, while the black stud licked her boob and fondled the other. "Make us both cum hard and big enough so both the condom and money stay in your pussy as we pull out. Ok?"

The white stud pulled her legs apart while facing her, rubbing his dick along her slippery labia and clit.

"We both took some viagra to make sure we cum more than once, so you're gonna be here a while," said the black stud, his cock also throbbing hard as it rubbed against her thigh waiting for its turn.

Without any warning, the white stud shoved his thick rod directly into Catherine's dripping wet pussy, making her squeal for a second. It seemed like it's been forever that she's had a dick this good inside her. She almost forgot what it was like to be screwed, and hard... Never had sex this good since her first wedding night; such was the extent of the prudish facade she let herself on.

Sure, it hurt a little at first but she wasn't all too concerned about the pain since it was becoming ever more pleasurable as he kept pumping her relentlessly, and her moistened pussy served to lubricate his fiercely sliding member well with each penetration. After a while, it was anything but painful, and her pussy wanted evermore.

Years of masturbating to webcam guys was nothing compared to being fucked like a slut. Neither romance nor foreplay; just pure, no-nonsense animalistic fucking. "Oh my god..." she thought. "How can I love this? This is horrible... I'm so low...! If anyone caught us now, there's simply no explanation!"

"Shit, this cunt is tight... We might not be too long after all, hah," said the white stud casually to his partner, while pumping his dick into her. He then turned his attention back to her. "If you think I'm big, you haven't had his yet. He's legit BBC and he's gonna stretch your whore hole out."

-Continued in Part 3-