Catherine's Inheritance Ch. 03

Story Info
Catherine transformed.
8.6k words
4.56
10.9k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late afternoon light broke through a crack in the curtains and streamed across her bed. Catherine awoke, felt the warmth of the sunlight, felt simply delicious. Stretching in the luxurious covers, she was completely refreshed and rejuvenated as if she had just spent a week at an expensive spa. She giggled to herself when it dawned on her that in fact, her last adventure was not in a pampering spa, but down in that skanky boiler room getting brutally gangbanged. So, how could she possibly feel so wonderful? And wait a second, how the hell did she wind up in her Paris apartment lying in bed, all bathed and lovely, dressed in a beautiful white silk teddy like some virgin bride?

Two months ago such a bizarre time warp would have completely broken her mind, but Catherine just laughed with delight, stretched and ran her hands down her perfect sextoy body.

"Hey sleepyhead." Nicole was draped on the chaise by the window. "Heard you had very busy visit to my banker down in the vaults. Took those boys down to an even lower level, didn't you, by the looks of the video. You've been asleep for twenty hours, all through the flight to Paris and here we are darling, just a day away from the big party. Feel ready for the night of your life?"

"Oh my god, Nicole, I feel ready for anything, I mean I can't believe I fucked those guys at least thirty times and now I feel so fantastic. My pussy and my ass just feel like they're primed for cock, so wet but so tight, and not a bit sore from all that pounding. I'm hungry for it Nicole, so hungry for cock and so so hungry for cum! I see that you have 'instructed' me well, cousin. You've been preparing me for this Parisian night for months, haven't you?" Catherine smiled.

"Oh, just doing the family's bidding, you know. But I have to say I'm thrilled with your changes. All my potions were the right mix. In fact, I just brought up the perfect breakfast for our busy day, a delicious brunch cocktail I call the Wet Pussy! I think you'll see why! Come sit with me and toast to the family heritage!"

"Mmmm.. yummy" Catherine sipped the tasty drink. "So, tomorrow night, oh god, I have to get ready. A complete make over. Are you ready, Nicole? I assume you left directions with my butler?"

"Yes, all taken care of princess. I'm off myself to choose my costume, something red I think, blood red and devilish. Well, look, I'll leave you to it darling, you'll see me next on the dance floor, the one in red latex surrounded by beautiful studs!"

Catherine rang for Evette and together they spent the evening drinking Nicole's wicked mix, going through the closets and laying out a dozen possible outfits. The next day Catherine rose early at noon and spent the next four hours being massaged, bathed, shaved, and then finished with a double douche and enema. Her Parisian hairdresser and make-up artist both spent an hour on her, so by six she stood with Evette before the mirrors to be dressed and perfumed.

Many items in her closet full of custom lingerie had never even been unwrapped, but the previous night she and Evette had gone through everything and decided on a midnight blue satin quarter cup corset with black accents. Catherine stood with her arms overhead as Evette wrapped the silk cincher around her mistress' slender waist, the hooks in the front lay beneath a crisscrossing black ribbon between the curved boning from breast to hip. The quarter bra cups left most of her breasts bare, but were just enough to push them further up and together for devastating cleavage. Catherine turned sideways to the mirror.

"Cinch it up tight, Evette! Uhn..yes! Pull those laces! Oh god I love that, look at me, I'm so fucking hot, right? This beauty just pushes out my tits and ass so well! And I love the thick garter straps, but let's do that thong before the stockings, yes the black latex, it's so nasty! I love it! God, that thing is hot with the little built-in bump that pushes just inside my pussy lips, like a rubber stopper to keep everything wet inside, cum and fill it up boys, I'm going collect a cunt full."

Evette pulled the thong tight over Catherine's hips, attentively smoothing the shiny latex over her crotch to show off her pussy lips.

"God, I'm so wet already, I'm leaking out the sides, mmm, I like it! I need something inside so bad, Evette! I know, get me that little black buttplug from the toy drawer, the one with the pretty sapphire top."

Evette scampered back with the toy and knelt eagerly behind her mistress' perfect ass. She rolled it in her own mouth and then coated it with lube. Stretching aside the thin latex strap that split Catherine's cheeks, she lodged the slender dripping tip against that beautiful butthole.

"Oh yes, Evette, that's so good. Now push it in! Uhn! Yes!" Catherine giggled with delight as she felt the bulb of the plug pop in snug. She watched in the side mirror as Evette snapped the thong back over the jeweled tip. "Oh yeah! That looks completely hot and will feel so yummy when I walk! Let's get these stockings and fuck me heels on and get to where the real cocks are! Oh, yes, Evette you're coming with me, darling, on your leash, my little pet! Your perfect in your latex uniform."

But Catherine stayed before the mirror, unable to pull away from the reflection of her stunning self. She was her own hottest porn. Idly caressing her nipples, she said,"Just one more thing I think, Evette. Get me that chemise we bought last week at Dupaire's . Yes, that's the one"

Evette slipped it onto Her mistress, a black sheer tulle that stretched perfectly over her form stopping just below her ass in a band of lace. Tiny jet buttons ran all the way up the front, which Evette left open for proper cleavage.

"Now that's perfect! Just a little mystery, a little more tease!"

After a short drive outside Paris, Catherine's driver turned the Bentley up a long drive to the estate's enormous mansion. Catherine stepped out completely draped in her black fur lined hooded cape. Evette was in tow on her leash shivering in the cold, her bare nipples erect.

"Good evening, Miss Catherine, welcome to Clovenhill." the footman murmured and bowed low with the other six servants stationed outside the entrance.

The massive door swung open into the huge gallery, the inside staff in line and bowing low in the candlelit splendor. Maids in uniforms quite similar to Evette's took Catherine's wrap. "This way, mademoiselle." Halfway down a long cavernous hall, the butler stopped.

"I leave you now to make your entrance as you please. On the far left where the light and music spill into the hall, you will find the ballroom where they await."

He slipped away. Catherine and Evette giggled and whispered, the click of their heels echoing in the hall. They stepped into the ballroom and gasped.

"Oh, baby, this is fabulous! Run along and play, Evette, into the crowd. I'll do this alone."

The enormous ballroom, lit only by candle chandeliers, throbbed with dance music. The large crowd wore a dreamlike mix of incredible sexy costumes, satyrs, latex slaves, skin tight dresses, oiled muscular men in only tight thongs, half naked vampires, brides in white lingerie, dancing, drinking, and not just a few embracing in the shadows.

Catherine stood in half shadow just inside the door. She felt that lovely shiver of power as the groups closest to her turned their heads, drawn by her beauty. They whispered amongst themselves, some licked their lips and smiled, she answered by running her hands over her curves as a visual introduction, her first tease of the evening.

The bar was to her right. Two beautiful women stood drinking at the opposite end. On the row of stools sat a single handsome man, tattooed and naked to the waist, skintight spandex pants, a thick studded leather belt, and motorcycle boots. Her leered at Catherine and opened his strong legs wider to make his massive hardon even more obvious. She moved slowly up to the bar, workin it all the way. Ignoring her admirer, she leaned into the bar while pushing out her spectacular ass.

"Good evening, Miss Catherine, we've been expecting you. The master of the house would like me to offer you a special cocktail. May I pour for you?" The bartender spoke low, dressed in a fine black suit, he set the martini glass before her and filled it. "It's called a Wet Pussy." He reached to the back shelves and brought down a beautiful small bottle, the stopper was a leering devil's head with ruby eyes. "A splash of this special vintage adds an exciting spice just for you. It's made by our friend Nicole, do you know her?" he smiled.

Catherine took the glass and watched the added opalescent swirl. She faced the man on the stool and downed the strong cocktail in one drink. She licked her lips obscenely.

"I'm thirsty. I want more"

The bartender filled her glass while she kept her eyes locked with the stud's. She downed the next round and pulled out the stool next to the man at the bar. Without a word, she pulled her chemise just above her crotch and sat down. His eyes went down where she wanted them. Catherine ran her hands up the inside of her thighs spreading her legs for him. On the edge of the stool, she curved her torso and pushed out her pelvis so that he could clearly see her pussy wrapped tight in black latex, he could see the thong stretched over the Sapphire buttplug . She focused on his pulsing erection while she coyly ran a finger over the plug and wiggled it in and around. He was under her spell.

Catherine stood up and strutted over to the dancefloor leaving him completely stunned. Without turning she stretched out her arm behind her and wagged her finger, no. Despite his desire, he stayed and watched. Faces in the dancing crowd turned toward her. She focused on a tall blond hunk, who looked like some kind of Norse god, built and glistening. He was naked except for a tattered leather loincloth that did little to hide an obviously huge cock that swung out of the edges while he danced in a slow thrusting trance. Their eyes locked.

Catherine moved in against him, the deep bass beat moving her like liquid sex. Their hips were grinding together, she ran her hands up his rippled chest and smiled as she felt his cock surge and grow. It pushed out from the loincloth, first straight towards her as she rolled her hips before him, then it grew beautifully large and arched taut against his abs as she ran her hands down to take it. His big hands ripped open the top of her chemise and mauled her naked breasts. She moaned into his mouth as she kissed him.

They danced in writhing lust, lips and tongues wet and urgent, her hips swaying, his hips bucking as she worked his cock with both hands. Catherine slyly turned them so her man at the bar had a clear view of her handjob. As her partner ran kisses down her neck she looked back at the bar with a wicked smile. She licked one hand again and again until the big dick was slick and glistening with her saliva and his precum.

Catherine twirled in his arms and let him hump the crack of her arched ass, knowing he could feel the bulge of the buttplug rubbing his shaft. The big stud became more frenzied as Catherine worked him, always staring back at her watcher. Her dancer fumbled with her thong desperately trying to get his cock in her pussy.

She turned again and slapped him hard, but laughed wickedly and grabbed his cock. Her chemise was over her waist. She spit on her hand and coated her latex crotch, making the split of her wrapped pussy lips a dripping groove where she ran his fat cockhead up and down. She made him stand still, his hands on her tits while she panty fucked him, working her hips and stroking with both hands.

The grunting hunk was soon bucking on the edge and she knew she'd have his cum after a few hard strokes. She stared back into the eyes of her watcher as she felt the cock swell and twitch. She rubbed the slick helmet head in her pussy crack and laughed with delight as it spurted and jerked hot cum all over her shiny thong. Lots of beautiful cum. She looked down and played with it as he shot rope after rope, grunting and thrusting in animal bliss.

She took his sloppy shaft and placed it between her closed thighs and let him hump in the tight juicy mess for his last spurts while she kissed him hard. Then she pushed him back. He stumbled in a daze holding his shrinking dripping cock.

Facing the bar, Catherine swayed a few moments to the beat, dipping her hands in between her cum soaked thighs to bring the juice up to her hungry mouth and rub it around her hard jutting nipples. Pulling down her chemise she strutted right past the bar into the adjacent hallway, not knowing where she was going, but sure that her watcher would follow her like a slave. Not really caring whether he did or not, Catherine walked down the hall peering in the half closed doors to see various groups of guests chatting, flirting, and in three rooms, fucking like crazy. Hmmm, she thought, a lovely evening indeed.

She stepped into a powder room and checked her make up in the mirror. She left the door wide open and bent all the way over the vanity, her legs spread open. She reached down between her thighs and pulled her thong aside to work the juicy load of sweet cum over and in her exposed pussy.

Catherine left herself arranged in this lewd display and casually went back to her lipstick. As she knew it would, his reflection soon turned up as her entered behind her. His hard cock was already out. His hungry gaze was riveted on her offered cunt and he roughly grabbed the bottom of her corset ties with one hand as he bent his big dick down to her pussy with the other. Without a pause he gripped her hips and rammed his cock all the way in. Catherine gasped in shocked pleasure as he forced her ass up and her face down on the counter with his fierce pounding. He growled and panted as he rutted her with full deep strokes.

She loved the rough handling and felt her self on the verge of climax after just a few seconds of fucking when he suddenly came hard with a strangled scream and his hot jizz flooded her cunt. He slapped her ass, then pulled out and fled, leaving Catherine gasping on the edge of orgasm, her pussy still gaping and the cum streaming down her stockings.

"Oh fuck, that bastard!" She thought."Cockteasing me back I guess, the letch. Oh my god! I'm so worked up!"

She was still bent over, her fingers playing in her creampie and getting off on her own hot reflection. Face still near the counter, she noticed a silver bowl of cocaine. She dipped the cokespoon in without a second thought and snorted a big hit. It rushed straight to her clit with a surge of pleasure. "More," she thought, "always more..." She loaded the spoon again and took another hit.

Her eyes closed, her head arched back, she let the rush surge through her. At the same exquisite moment she felt a big cockhead push past her fingers and deep into her dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck yesss!" she cried as she looked in the mirror to see a masked guest who was now pounding her. She arched back to him; he reached around and cupped her breasts pulling her up into a taut bow as he fucked her with a nice big cock. Her delayed orgasm hit her hard and she milked his thrusting cock with her rippling pussy. She rode out a wave of intense orgasms climaxing deliciously as he came as well in deep heavy spurts. His humping slowed, she turned her head and kissed him. His spent cock slipped out, she pushed him back in dismissal, he bowed and left.

"Ahhh yes" she said to her reflection. "A satisfying quickie at last and I'm nice and full of cum."

She reached under and snapped the tight thong back over her pussy to keep the creamy load in place. She straightened up in the mirror and ventured back into the hall. She loved the feeling of the buttplug in her ass now joined by the latex slipping over her cummy clit. Her thoughts were drifting towards her fuckable ass when she peeked inside another half open door. She entered unnoticed by the couple facing away from her on the floor. A great burly man was arched over with stocking legs splayed very wide beneath him.

Catherine moved to the side for a better view and saw him pumping away into a petite pretty woman dressed in tattered lingerie and clearly barely conscious. Her head lolled from side to side and she moaned softly as he pounded with determined frustration, sweating and grunting with his efforts. He still didn't notice Catherine, but she caught a good look at his beautifully thick cock as it ravaged that out of the slut. Catherine licked her lips as she appreciated its truly unusual width and she knew it should be hers.

The beast of a man now noticed Catherine as she sauntered in front of him, but with glazed eyes he kept up his pointless fucking. She bent over an ottoman and pulled up her chemise.

"Look at me!" she commanded "Don't waste that wonderful cock on that bitch! She can't even feel its heat anymore. Give it to me." She pulled her thong completely aside letting her gaping pussy gush with cum. "Look at how wet my cunt is, wet enough for your big fat hard cock. I want you to pound my pussy and then pull out this cute little plug and fuck my ass until you fill it with hot cum!"

The nasty sight of Catherine offering her lovely holes got him to his feet, leaving the ravaged girl still spread open and vaguely grasping at the empty space where that wonderful beast had been.

"Yes! Come!" laughed Catherine, spreading her cheeks with both hands as she watched him lumber towards her. His stiff cock bobbed and swayed all shiny with cunt juice.

"Ahh! Yes! That's it, push it in deep! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck a slut who can fuck you back!"

Catherine begged him. He squatted with his legs spread over her arching ass and thrust down into her sopping pussy. He spread her hole so wonderfully wide she was coming almost immediately. Again and again he shoved it all the way in, his big balls slapping on her clit ring. This was no quickie. He fucked her to satisfaction and now she begged him to fuck her ass.

"Please, please, take my ass now! Fuck my ass and fill it with cum, I need it so bad!"

He stopped with his cock wedged all the way in her pussy and grabbed the tip of the buttplug. Catherine gasped as he slowly pulled it out. He pulled out his cock thoroughly dripping with her juices and two loads of cum to place the tip against her still gaping asshole. He pushed in the narrow tip of his cockhead, then she really gasped and started to pant as he began forcing in the flaring head. He didn't pause, but just relentlessly stretched her open. She screamed with the pleasure of the pain and then fell into blissful lust as he finally popped in and filled her ass with the full length of that fat hard meat.

"Oh God yes, I love it! Pound my ass! I love it hard, make me take it! Yes, Like that! Pound it! Pound it!" Her fingers were buried in her pussy as he ravaged her ass making it even tighter for him with wave after wave of orgasms.

He grabbed her tits and rolled them back so she found her self fucking him in reverse cowgirl, riding him up and down, rolling her hips in a sexy oval as she worked him in her ass.

After a satisfying pounding, she panted out, "Now give me your cum, give it to me deep! Fill my hungry ass with hot come! Do it! Do it! Fuck me! Fucking fill me with cum! Look at my beautiful ass while I fuck you. I know you want to fill it with cum! Yes! Yes! That's it! Shoot it deep inside my tight hole!"

Her commands pushed him over the edge, he grabbed her hips and pushed her up and down like a fuck toy until she felt him explode, flooding her inside with jets of fresh sperm.

He was totally spent while she laughed in triumph and ground her ass around on the last off his erection, feeling the puddle of cum that ran from her cunt and ass sliding between them. Catherine slowly crawled off him and stood over his face so that her holes dripped into his open mouth.